PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Adam Silver: Do away with inactive list

ismael-robert
07-29-2015, 01:51 PM
I think it will make for a more entertaining NBA to see all healthy players eligible to suit up n play on a nightly basis. Deep teams like the Spurs would be able to throw out players that all us fans would like to see. Just seems like a really pointless rule that needs to be abolished while Silver is busy reforming playoff structure. Id like to see media discuss this more so that it gets his attention. Players like Bonner n Jimmer who have cult following would get some burn n fans will be happy.

Thread
07-29-2015, 02:53 PM
Nice of ya to come down after your 2nd 5th.

I spit on you.

Caltex2
07-29-2015, 03:45 PM
I think it will make for a more entertaining NBA to see all healthy players eligible to suit up n play on a nightly basis. Deep teams like the Spurs would be able to throw out players that all us fans would like to see. Just seems like a really pointless rule that needs to be abolished while Silver is busy reforming playoff structure. Id like to see media discuss this more so that it gets his attention. Players like Bonner n Jimmer who have cult following would get some burn n fans will be happy.

It makes sense, they'll still likely never see the court. When does the 12th man ever see the court for that matter?

in2deep
07-29-2015, 04:51 PM
if Pop could he would throw out there the Coyote in a blowout win/loss

Infinite_limit
07-29-2015, 07:43 PM
http://lakersempire.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/43.jpg