PDA

View Full Version : Bucks: Top 5 terrorist nations, IYo?

Ghazi
07-30-2015, 02:02 PM
1. United States- the father of Al Quada is the CIA and all its offshoots including Daesh hence. it takes poverty and extreme interpretations for terrorists to be bred, but it also takes weapons and dollars. UsA is #1 2. Saudi Arabia 3. Israel 4. Pakistan 5. idk

Double-Up
07-30-2015, 02:07 PM
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/125292/2475673-if_i_ignore_it_maybe_it_will_go_away_o_34279.jpg

Silver&Black
07-30-2015, 02:28 PM
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/125292/2475673-if_i_ignore_it_maybe_it_will_go_away_o_34279.jpg

Darth_Pelican
07-30-2015, 02:36 PM
http://giant.gfycat.com/MajesticLinedArmadillo.gif

spankadelphia
07-30-2015, 02:51 PM
You should move to 2. 3. or 4. on your list.

baseline bum
07-30-2015, 02:58 PM
1. Iran
2. Persia
3. Mesopotamia
4. Sand ######s
5. idk

Splits
07-30-2015, 03:08 PM
1. Jewish State of Israel in the Levant (JSIL) - with death rates of close to 75% civilians, it's not even close. There is no other organized military that can compete with their atrocities, when scaling for per-capita civilian deaths. They deliberately target women and children to "teach a lesson" to the population not to support their freedom fighters

2. Saudi Arabia - one of the most backward societies on earth, terrible human rights record

3. Islamic State - Fucked up dudes, but have only been at it a few years, otherwise they'd be higher

4. Ukraine - Ultra nationalist neo-nazis

5. US - admittedly the past 5 years or so have taken us out of the top 2, but extra-judicial drone murder in the hundreds across multiple countries while the obedient "free press" ignores every atrocity is quite disturbing

Splits
07-30-2015, 03:19 PM
Solid thread, btw. Ghazi bringing the goods this summer

m>s
07-30-2015, 03:31 PM
Lmao nationalism somehow makes you a top 5 terrorist nation

I'd add turkey to the list to make 5

UNT Eagles 2016
07-30-2015, 04:34 PM
1. ISIS
2. North Korea
3. Iran
4. Pakistan
5. Sudan

Biernutz
07-30-2015, 04:42 PM
1 Iran
2 Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL)
2 Yemen
3 Gaza Strip (Hamas)
4 Syria
5 North Korea
6 Somalia
7 Libya (ISIL,Muslim Brotherhood)
8 Sudan
9 Pakistan(Taliban)
10 Cuba

m>s
07-30-2015, 04:59 PM
1 Iran
2 Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL)
2 Yemen
3 Gaza Strip (Hamas)
4 Syria
5 North Korea
6 Somalia
7 Libya (ISIL,Muslim Brotherhood)
8 Sudan
9 Pakistan
10 Cuba

germany YES

m>s
07-30-2015, 04:59 PM
I also add the UK to the list for the alarming amount of Isis fighters coming From there

Leetonidas
07-30-2015, 06:48 PM
4 of the countries where they praise Allah and the one where they praise Yaweh

whitemamba
07-30-2015, 08:39 PM
1. Jewish State of Israel in the Levant (JSIL) - with death rates of close to 75% civilians, it's not even close. There is no other organized military that can compete with their atrocities, when scaling for per-capita civilian deaths. They deliberately target women and children to "teach a lesson" to the population not to support their freedom fighters

2. Saudi Arabia - one of the most backward societies on earth, terrible human rights record

3. Islamic State - Fucked up dudes, but have only been at it a few years, otherwise they'd be higher

5. US - admittedly the past 5 years or so have taken us out of the top 2, but extra-judicial drone murder in the hundreds across multiple countries while the obedient "free press" ignores every atrocity is quite disturbing

8.5/10

8FOR!3
07-30-2015, 09:12 PM
I've been to Dubai, you can have your human rights, that place is cool as shit.

Splits
07-31-2015, 12:10 AM
8.5/10

I'm open to scrutiny. Ukraine a bit premature? I'm seriously interested in your view on this.

apalisoc_9
07-31-2015, 12:29 AM
I honestly don't know if you can separate Saudi, US and Israel. Whatever one does, the other supports be it on public or closed doors.

Recently, an Israeli Politician said that Saudi Arabia and the Gulf are their best allies or something like that...Saudi Arabia pretty much control the Gulf Region

They are all in it, but have different roles..We don't know what their roles are behind closed doors, but I would guess it's something likes this.

US = Police
Jews = Media
Saudi Arabia = Controlling their masses to continue the bloodshed.

One underrated fact,

That Israeli and Saudi Influence doesn't stop in the middle east...

whitemamba
07-31-2015, 01:41 PM
I'm open to scrutiny. Ukraine a bit premature? I'm seriously interested in your view on this.

I wasn't trolling. I basically agreed with your post minus the Ukraine thing like you said, its not that its premature i just think its #5 on that list, but I think there are places like Pakistan, Russia, Iran etc.. that you could replace Ukraine with. Thats fine though, i dont it mind it at 5. As for the rest, just like this bolded statement by apalisoc, pretty much took the words out of my mouth. The Israeli's control congress, you cant get elected to be president unless you show support at an AIPAC event, the media, hollywood, NBA etc. So they pretty much control the US, and the US controls everything else in the middle east. So you can group all those countries at #1, if you want to make the argument ISIS is its own thing, I respectfully disagree, Im still pretty sure they are funded by some of the GULF countries. If you follow the trail thats the outcome I see.

I honestly don't know if you can separate Saudi, US and Israel. Whatever one does, the other supports be it on public or closed doors.

Recently, an Israeli Politician said that Saudi Arabia and the Gulf are their best allies or something like that...Saudi Arabia pretty much control the Gulf Region

They are all in it, but have different roles..We don't know what their roles are behind closed doors, but I would guess it's something likes this.

US = Police
Jews = Media
Saudi Arabia = Controlling their masses to continue the bloodshed.

One underrated fact,

That Israeli and Saudi Influence doesn't stop in the middle east...

m>s
08-01-2015, 01:17 PM
You guys are sleeping on turkey, they are actually at war with an ethnic segment of their own population in the Kurds and have been aiding Isis up until now

Will Hunting
08-01-2015, 01:21 PM

So you're putting Ukraine at #4 because of the neo-nazi government that's only in power because of the coup that the US staged, yet somehow the US is ranked lower on the list?

DAF86
08-01-2015, 02:24 PM
Pretty much any country that bombs others, so yeah the US is a rock solid number 1.

Double-Up
08-01-2015, 02:53 PM
http://rs2img.memecdn.com/meanwhile-in-iran_o_1111858.jpg

Ghazi
08-01-2015, 04:35 PM
marg bar amrika, marg bar amrika, marg bar amrika.

m>s
08-01-2015, 05:08 PM
So you're putting Ukraine at #4 because of the neo-nazi government that's only in power because of the coup that the US staged, yet somehow the US is ranked lower on the list?
Neo nazis aren't in power, poroshenko is a kike and is trying to disband the new nazi militias now that they're past their useful life. He told the right sector to lay down their arms and they threatened to attack kiev in retaliation. Pretty sure they are refusing and there is a lot of tension there right now

Will Hunting
08-01-2015, 05:38 PM
If any country/state/terrorist organization/whatever can top the US's resume from WWII and beyond, I'd love to hear it. Unnecessarily fire bombing German/Japanese cities, starting wars that have resulted in millions of deaths, attempting coups d'etat in almost every Latin American and Middle Eastern country, most of which weren't good for the people living in those countries. This isn't even a close call.

Will Hunting
08-01-2015, 05:48 PM
Neo nazis aren't in power, poroshenko is a kike and is trying to disband the new nazi militias now that they're past their useful life. He told the right sector to lay down their arms and they threatened to attack kiev in retaliation. Pretty sure they are refusing and there is a lot of tension there right now

You're probably paying more attention to it than I am but my understanding was that this "neo-nazi government" (not to say they actually are nazis) was the US-backed government and was also the government slaughtering Russian separatists en masse. Whether or not they're nazis doesn't really matter to me, I was more laughing at the fact he was putting a US puppet government above the US on a list of terrorist countries.

m>s
08-01-2015, 06:36 PM
No the government was using the neo nazis as cannon fodder and backstabbed them, they have no representation in the new government after being the driving force in ousting the old one. They got cucked tbh.

Pelicans78
08-01-2015, 09:40 PM
You guys are sleeping on turkey, they are actually at war with an ethnic segment of their own population in the Kurds and have been aiding Isis up until now

They've been fighting the Kurds for decades making sure they don't have their own country especially since Kurdish militants are trying to cause chaos as well. Their battles with the Kurds are nothing new. Actually, no one in that region wants the Kurds to have their own country, but the Turks are the biggest opponents.

Pelicans78
08-01-2015, 09:42 PM
Calling Pakistan a terrorist nation is inaccurate as well. Their are terrorist forces in that country, but the government is not a state sponsor of terrorism outside of maybe a small group in the Kashmir region. The Pakistani military have engaged against the Taliban/foreign militants for almost a decade now.

Will Hunting
08-01-2015, 09:45 PM
Turkey is just another puppet state for the US tbh. Their connections with ISIS just add to the pile of evidence that ISIS is the CIA's newest creation gone awry.

Pelicans78
08-01-2015, 09:50 PM
Turkey is just another puppet state for the US tbh. Their connections with ISIS just add to the pile of evidence that ISIS is the CIA's newest creation gone awry.

Turkey used to be a western puppet until the last ten years when more theocratic officials were elected changing the tone of the government. It led to colder relations with Israel and more defiance towards the West. They really dislike the Asad administration and the Kurds which may be the reason why they didn't deal with ISIS until ISIS started to attack their cities.

HemisfairArena
08-01-2015, 09:50 PM
China,,,by far,,,you guys think terrorism in a simplistic form,,,China is conquering the world quietly while carrying a big stick,,,,crushing opposition as they go,,,,You see the headlines with the U.S,,,Russia,,,the middle east,,,ect,,,now name me the last headline you saw with China in it involving terrorism and world politics. You can find one if you search for it but it wont be blatantly in your face like a smack with a sledgehammer,,,,

spurraider21
08-01-2015, 09:51 PM

^arbiter of terrorism

apalisoc_9
08-02-2015, 12:28 AM
Turkey used to be a western puppet until the last ten years when more theocratic officials were elected changing the tone of the government. It led to colder relations with Israel and more defiance towards the West. They really dislike the Asad administration and the Kurds which may be the reason why they didn't deal with ISIS until ISIS started to attack their cities.

Spot on.

Turkey has been undergoing step by step changes. It is slowly turning into a religious state..Perhaps not anytime close, but Erdogan has really left a mark.

In the last few years, they've been trying to re-establish themselves as a potential Islamic leader after completely falling of the map due to liberalization.

You see the liberal protest here and there, but make no mistake Erdogan and his peeps are strongly supported by a majority. Surprising, since from reading a few Turkish books about Turkey in the 80's you would think Islam would have no room for influence, and to my knowledge it was the case.

I don't really know what happened in between, or maybe I am reading and hearing a different turkey from turks in the west..But it's really surprising to see a once very liberal turkey supporting Erdogan...

Ghazi
08-02-2015, 02:42 PM
If any country/state/terrorist organization/whatever can top the US's resume from WWII and beyond, I'd love to hear it. Unnecessarily fire bombing German/Japanese cities, starting wars that have resulted in millions of deaths, attempting coups d'etat in almost every Latin American and Middle Eastern country, most of which weren't good for the people living in those countries. This isn't even a close call.
this. all of this is documented in history too... not just conspiracy.

apalisoc_9
08-02-2015, 02:47 PM
Iran does support terrorism as well though..Not sure if I'd put them top 5..

But Iran proxies like Hezbollah, houtis, the shia death squads are ruthless...

Brazil
08-04-2015, 09:04 AM
You all forgot dat Lefty's country tbh

apalisoc_9
08-05-2015, 09:13 PM
All this talk about Iran using a bomb..

The US killed millions of japanse with the A-Bomb.

:lol

The US is probably the only government in the world that has serious moral issues and would be evil enough to drop an A-BOMB tbh.

whitemamba
08-07-2015, 07:39 PM

Spot on.

Turkey has been undergoing step by step changes. It is slowly turning into a religious state..Perhaps not anytime close, but Erdogan has really left a mark.

In the last few years, they've been trying to re-establish themselves as a potential Islamic leader after completely falling of the map due to liberalization.

You see the liberal protest here and there, but make no mistake Erdogan and his peeps are strongly supported by a majority. Surprising, since from reading a few Turkish books about Turkey in the 80's you would think Islam would have no room for influence, and to my knowledge it was the case.

I don't really know what happened in between, or maybe I am reading and hearing a different turkey from turks in the west..But it's really surprising to see a once very liberal turkey supporting Erdogan...

Great posts, glad to see some clear head people on this site. nothing but truth nukes tbh.

All this talk about Iran using a bomb..

The US killed millions of japanse with the A-Bomb.

:lol

The US is probably the only government in the world that has serious moral issues and would be evil enough to drop an A-BOMB tbh.
I know this is the funniest shit, we fuck up Japan with it for decades, but no one else can have or use them. Russia and America have over 90% of the worlds nuclear weapons. The irony is that Jews created that thing and now it's scaring the fuck out of them.

UNT Eagles 2016
08-09-2015, 05:49 PM
Spot on.

Yep. Theocrats in any state or place in the world are cancerous and dangerous to society. The world would be such a better place without religion it's not even funny.

DMC
08-09-2015, 09:03 PM
lol you pudgy sedentary faggots who's strongest contribution against any of is is a poorly written rant on an obscure Sports message forum... you fuckers crack me up.