PDA

View Full Version : Polish Newspaper illustrating European [Refugee] Society

Infinite_limit
07-30-2015, 06:14 PM
http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/polish%20newspaper_zpsphwucywj.png

I wonder what they say bout the USA :lol

m>s
07-30-2015, 07:05 PM
The EU recently imposed a n!gger quota on Poland did u hear? The fund to fight is now brother before the damage is done.

Infinite_limit
07-30-2015, 07:15 PM
The EU recently imposed a n!gger quota on Poland did u hear? The fund to fight is now brother before the damage is done.
Yah I think the Polish government budged as far as they could but ended on "well they are Christian Syrian refugees and we consider ourselves a Catholic nation"

But there is no selling any ME & African refugees. Step 1 is obvious: get out of the EU. Polska has been one of the biggest benefactors of the experiment but thank god it all financially fell apart before we switched currencies.

The number quoted by Polish media was 70% of Poles against all refugees. I like the religious card played by the Polish representatives.

"Poland has to accept a certain amount of refugees as a part of EU. lol they outta here at first chance to germany/sweden/belgium etc. our welfare is poverty"

^ I tend to agree. From what I read the Syrian refugees weren't too all thrilled either

> Keep in mind Polska has been accepting Ukranians refugees and even Chechens.

m>s
07-30-2015, 07:20 PM
People of Europe should remove them that's the only way since the government won't remove them humanely

Infinite_limit
07-30-2015, 08:37 PM
People of Europe should remove them that's the only way since the government won't remove them humanely
Some nations in Europe: UK and France are certainty at that point. It's sink or swim for their cultures.

Germany has the 2nd most migration on the Planet and it's not those damn Turks. I will soon be adding to that number. I saw statistics stating young Turks were actually returning, not sure how long they were staying. Some of the Turks I know living in Germany are constantly going back & forth every 3 or so years.

The Scandinavian problem is over-stated. Mostly because they are so pale/light haired. Any mix is extremely obvious. Then you have people from Wales with an odd tan to their skin.

UK, France, Belgium, Switzerland [75% of "brown Europeans" I've met living in the USA were from Swizz] and Italy are on notice.

Italians will fend for themselves
France is screwed [France is regional pride anyway]
UK & Swizz, do they even care? I think as long as money keeps pouring in they don't
Belgium & Holland are very naive

Avante
07-30-2015, 09:53 PM
Who cares about Poland?

Infinite_limit
07-30-2015, 10:01 PM
Who cares about Poland?
http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/Poland-fastest-growing-economy-in-Europe-14955_zpsidfozwh0.jpg

m>s
07-30-2015, 10:22 PM
Who cares about Poland?
I guess you've never seen polish women

Infinite_limit
07-30-2015, 10:50 PM
Ah, Poland, the Mexico of Europe
That was a funny joke 20 years ago. The clock is rewinding to Polish Glory Days.

Regardless, Polska has never been the ''worst Nation in Europe''

TDMVPDPOY
07-31-2015, 12:46 AM
i doubt the french will fend for themselves

these are the same idiots who allow hitler to walk all over them without doing shit

the same monkeys who allow an inferior monkey in south east asia to kick them out of french indochina...

the same monkeys who bent over when ethnic minorities want this and t hat without contributing to french wanker society...

their passive approach is the real problem...french faggots cleansing the white race

Biernutz
07-31-2015, 01:24 AM

these are the same idiots who allow hitler to walk all over them without doing shit

the same monkeys who allow an inferior monkey in south east asia to kick them out of french indochina...

the same monkeys who bent over when ethnic minorities want this and t hat without contributing to french wanker society...

their passive approach is the real problem...french faggots cleansing the white race

The new French internal threat now is the Radical Islam. They are threatening to take over.
Jews in France are packing up and leaving. Country of choice they are going to .......U.S.

m>s
07-31-2015, 09:41 AM
The new French internal threat now is the Radical Islam. They are threatening to take over.
Jews in France are packing up and leaving. Country of choice they are going to .......U.S.
Yeah it's bad but you're almost right there with them Germany. Fourth reich when?

m>s
07-31-2015, 10:02 AM
The lack of racial and cultural pride coming out of Germany and Europe as a whole these days is sickening. Get it together guys, don't have any fear the worst they can do is call you the r-word but what If no one cares? Our homeland is under siege.

Infinite_limit
07-31-2015, 01:26 PM

I said Italians would fend for themselves

Agreed on French. They have their noses too far up their asses to come together for 1 single cause.

JoeTait75
07-31-2015, 01:32 PM

I would not underestimate the ruthlessness of the French.

m>s
07-31-2015, 01:38 PM
I would not underestimate the ruthlessness of the French.
Ruthless? They are about to become an ethnic minority in their own country

JoeTait75
07-31-2015, 01:57 PM
Ruthless? They are about to become an ethnic minority in their own country

That is a gross exaggeration. And you've never heard of the French Revolution or the St. Bartholemew's Day Massacre? The French are up there with anyone when it comes to killing en masse.

m>s
07-31-2015, 02:37 PM
That is a gross exaggeration. And you've never heard of the French Revolution or the St. Bartholemew's Day Massacre? The French are up there with anyone when it comes to killing en masse.
It's not an exaggeration, it's hard to find this information because France doesn't keep statistics on rhnnicity. They cross sampled hospital records looking for a certain genetic trait that they check all babies for and the results were shocking. The kicker is that this disease is not carried by Europeans, only Africans. I will post more when I'm at my computer

Avante
07-31-2015, 11:37 PM
I guess you've never seen polish women

You're kidding right?

Infinite_limit
08-01-2015, 12:01 AM
You're kidding right?
This sorry kunt

Infinite_limit
08-01-2015, 03:25 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-amDKfV5Hdw#t=244

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwTNkw1C-eI

m>s
08-01-2015, 07:01 AM
Fucking animals, police should shoot them on sight

Infinite_limit
08-04-2015, 07:18 PM
Czech president blames western invasion of Middle East/Africa for immigration crisis

http://www.observerchronicle.com/politics/czech-president-blames-western-invasion-of-middle-east-for-illegal-immigration-in-europe/36870/

"Czech President Milosh Zeman blamed the Western invasion within the Center East for the unlawful immigration disaster in Europe. He stated the rise of terrorism within the Center East had an affect on the rising variety of immigrants shifting to Europe.

Zeman gave a video interview which the Czech Republic’s Blesk newspaper revealed Sunday. He additionally stated the USA had escalated conflicts in Syria and Libya in its makes an attempt to “restore order.”

Zeman stated not solely the USA however its Western allies must be blamed for coordinating operations in Libya. “The present wave of migration [to Europe] is rooted within the loopy [U.S.] concept to launch an intervention in Iraq, which allegedly had weapons of mass destruction, however nothing was discovered,” Russia At this time Zeman as saying.

In response to a translated model of the , Zeman requested the refugees to comply with three sentences. “The primary sentence reads: No one invited you right here; the second: It’s a must to respect our guidelines whenever you’re already right here as we respect the principles once we come to your nation, and third: If you don’t prefer it, go away.”