PDA

View Full Version : Suns: Send in the "clowns."

Thread
07-31-2015, 02:00 PM
http://arizonasports.com/2015/07/31/former-sun-marcus-morris-takes-another-shot-at-old-team/

Updated Jul 31, 2015 - 7:29 am
Former Phoenix Sun Marcus Morris takes another shot at old team

Dex
07-31-2015, 02:14 PM
Just a shining example of the new class of prima donnas that are following Kobe's wake into the league.

:cry They won't let me pay with my bro :cry

Thread
07-31-2015, 02:27 PM
Just a shining example of the new class of prima donnas that are following Kobe's wake into the league.

:cry They won't let me pay with my bro :cry

tee, hee.

AlexJones
07-31-2015, 04:26 PM
Gonna miss watching the Morrises on the court at the same time, never voluntarily passing the ball once :lol

timtonymanu
07-31-2015, 07:33 PM
Holy shit what a faggot :lol

:cry I want my brother.

Thread
07-31-2015, 07:37 PM
Mid afternoon today a Twitter battle broke out twixt 98.7's John Gambodoro & Marcus. Check it out for full content,,,the end came for Marcus when Gambo offered to drive him to his next court appearance. An hour later Marcus got into another Twitter battle with a regular type Joe. Joe told him to lay off that his brother still played here. This time it was Marc's turn to end it..."Not for long."

Thread
07-31-2015, 07:45 PM
Here's the story with the Tweets included:::

http://arizonasports.com/2015/07/31/former-phoenix-suns-f-marcus-morris-engages-in-twitter-fight-with-radio-host/

DMC
07-31-2015, 08:37 PM
Dale getting his Suns fan on. Just curiosity I suppose.

Reck
07-31-2015, 08:39 PM
Here's the story with the Tweets included:::

http://arizonasports.com/2015/07/31/former-phoenix-suns-f-marcus-morris-engages-in-twitter-fight-with-radio-host/

Two dumbasses going at it. For God's sake.

Thread
07-31-2015, 08:41 PM
Dale getting his Suns fan on. Just curiosity I suppose.

Evenin', Shits.

illmatic
08-01-2015, 01:40 AM
Gambo smoked him with the court date comment.

Thread
08-01-2015, 05:56 AM
Gambo smoked him with the court date comment.

Not before Gambo lodged the spelling indictment. Only pussies & assholes do that.

UZER
08-01-2015, 07:41 AM
Not before Gambo lodged the spelling indictment. Only pussies & assholes do that.

Tea, he

Xylus
08-01-2015, 08:44 AM
Marcus might be my least favorite former Suns player in a long time. He screamed at our coach on national television, beats the shit out of some dude and gets charged with assault, and he wonders why we traded him for nothing in return. Enjoy your $22 million, asshole.

SaG7B8vXD5o

Thread
08-01-2015, 11:27 AM
Marcus might be my least favorite former Suns player in a long time. He screamed at our coach on national television, beats the shit out of some dude and gets charged with assault, and he wonders why we traded him for nothing in return. Enjoy your $22 million, asshole.

SaG7B8vXD5o

He's got a point. Your people, down thru their bag men in the Media made sure we all knew the sweetheart deal they got with those two. & the twins were grateful the Suns doted on their tandem.

When Morris assaulted Horny he should have been dealt with immediately. But, the Suns never want to play their hand until their back is against the wall. That's their MO, Colangelo, Sarver, regime makes nary difference. They've never learned their lessons. Now? They've got a mole among 'em. Big black mole. And they'll play slow & easy,,,just in case this mole sees the light. tee, hee.

Mori Chu
08-02-2015, 01:15 PM
I do wish the Suns would have a firmer hand with some of these knuckleheads. The instant he yells at the coach, he should be glued to the bench and trades should be sought, PERIOD. It's good that they shipped him out at the end of the season, but, you can't scold a dog for pissing the rug an hour after he does it. Gotta smack him right then and there or he'll never learn.

JMarkJohns
08-02-2015, 01:51 PM
Gambo made more of an ass of himself in his exchange with Marcus than Marcus did. He's a paid professional journalist. Getting into a Twitter beef with a former player? What a fucking loser.

da_suns_fan
08-02-2015, 03:12 PM
“Everybody knew how bad I wanted to play with my brother. Phoenix knew. For them to trade me without consent or telling me was like a slap in the face, because of the contract I took from those guys and the money I took from them,” he said.

Evidently, Marcus is clueless as to how business works. One of my favorite mad men quotes:

“We took their money,” Cooper says. "We have to do what they say."

da_suns_fan
08-02-2015, 03:13 PM
Gambo made more of an ass of himself in his exchange with Marcus than Marcus did. He's a paid professional journalist. Getting into a Twitter beef with a former player? What a fucking loser.

No hes not. Hes a radio personality. And a really clownish one at that.

JMarkJohns
08-02-2015, 04:33 PM
He was with the Newspaper a long time ago.

Either way, he's a shitty asswipe.

Thread
08-02-2015, 05:00 PM
No hes not. Hes a radio personality. And a really clownish one at that.

That's only when it suits him, da. Otherwise:::He's a paid professional journalist.