PDA

View Full Version : No news of Palestinians baby being burned to death by Israelis in Palestinian land?

apalisoc_9
07-31-2015, 07:17 PM

Oh, Gee!!
07-31-2015, 07:29 PM
Link would be helpful

apalisoc_9
07-31-2015, 07:45 PM
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/07/palestinians-bury-baby-killed-west-bank-arson-attack-150731130550655.html

apalisoc_9
07-31-2015, 07:46 PM
I don't even see any major outlet reporting the Jewish stabbing.

:lol

This is why every Americans think Palestinians are terrorist..

years and years of media manipulation.

TheSanityAnnex
07-31-2015, 07:48 PM
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/07/palestinians-bury-baby-killed-west-bank-arson-attack-150731130550655.html
Oh look news

apalisoc_9
07-31-2015, 07:55 PM
Oh look news

That's from Aljazeera.

Why would I refer to a middle eastern news channel about the lack of Palestinian coverage?

spurraider21
07-31-2015, 07:59 PM
its well known that jews dominate the media... just look at sports media

marv albert, chris berman, howard cossell, rich eisen, doug gottlieb, mike greenberg, max kellerman, suzy kolber, tony kornheiser, al michaels, jim rome, adam schefter...

jews are 2.2% of the US population but are probably north of 50% of media personalities :lol... easiest way to get a gig on sportscenter is to be a jew or other minority

apalisoc_9
07-31-2015, 08:00 PM
This is the reason why a boy throwing rocks = terroist

An Israeli killing civilian = for Defense.

Americans have been totally brainwashed and manipulated..

hater
07-31-2015, 08:13 PM
I am ashamed to say I didn't know about that "price tag" terrorist custom performed by Israelis.

But not surprised. not one bit tbh

shame on both houses

Splits
07-31-2015, 08:14 PM
Sickening. But I did see it reported on CNN this afternoon.

Splits
07-31-2015, 08:15 PM
I am ashamed to say I didn't know about that "price tag" terrorist custom performed by Israelis.

But not surprised. not one bit tbh

shame on both houses

It's been going on for more than 10 years. And no, shame on the occupier terrorist state, not on the oppressed, defenseless occupied.

Nero5
08-01-2015, 09:34 AM
OH look more tragedy turned into political hyperbole ... like that's always worked in the past.
It's a terrible crime, no doubt and Israel as a nation should be ashamed of it.
At the same time Erdogan in Turkey fears that the Kurds will exert too much influence over the border regions and wanted to create a safe region for the Syrian's fleeing the murder/rape of their society. Report from the UN suggests over 670 deaths of civilians in the past week, while Erdogan plays politics with the border controls. Would be good for you to show the same level of rage and blame when a Muslim kills another Muslim Splits and Apa. I know it doesn't fit your mantra or public goals, but allow the dead the same level of respect

ChumpDumper
08-01-2015, 11:38 AM
It's been pretty widely reported.

OP is an idiot.

FuzzyLumpkins
08-01-2015, 01:41 PM
OH look more tragedy turned into political hyperbole ... like that's always worked in the past.
It's a terrible crime, no doubt and Israel as a nation should be ashamed of it.
At the same time Erdogan in Turkey fears that the Kurds will exert too much influence over the border regions and wanted to create a safe region for the Syrian's fleeing the murder/rape of their society. Report from the UN suggests over 670 deaths of civilians in the past week, while Erdogan plays politics with the border controls. Would be good for you to show the same level of rage and blame when a Muslim kills another Muslim Splits and Apa. I know it doesn't fit your mantra or public goals, but allow the dead the same level of respect

Yeah he is calling a NATO council and then bombing the shit out of the Kurds which makes the US and northern europe look complicit.