PDA

View Full Version : Population will be 9.7 billion in 2050

InRareForm
08-03-2015, 12:30 AM
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/world-population-expected-to-reach-9-7-billion-by-2050/#

m>s
08-03-2015, 12:35 AM
That is freaking horrifying. A world with hordes of blacks marauding around with ruthless Godless asians as our overlords.

TDMVPDPOY
08-03-2015, 01:06 AM
another war to cleanse the world population is needed...

india/china and the fkn middle easts need to start someshit

boutons_deux
08-03-2015, 05:34 AM
another war to cleanse the world population is needed...

india/china and the fkn middle easts need to start someshit

any war capable of seriously reducing population will include USA/UK. Repugs in power in USA will certainly go all out countering China's planetary moves. Repugs got small dicks and militant dick measuring compensates.

m>s
08-03-2015, 09:19 AM
any war capable of seriously reducing population will include USA/UK. Repugs in power in USA will certainly go all out countering China's planetary moves. Repugs got small dicks and dick militant dick measuring compensates.
But you have the smallest of them all. Good luck being under chink rule tbh I'm sure they'll care abut so-called social justice. It's gonna be funny watching you cry for the old days and subbing "Chicomms" for repugs in your little rants.

boutons_deux
08-03-2015, 09:29 AM
AGW will probably kill a couple billion, directly from severe weather, rising oceans, and crop failures, and indirectly with regional wars over fertile land and water.

DarrinS
08-03-2015, 09:39 AM
AGW will probably kill a couple billion, directly from severe weather, rising oceans, and crop failures, and indirectly with regional wars over fertile land and water.

:lol

SpursforSix
08-03-2015, 09:52 AM
Ugh. I already hate rap music.

hater
08-03-2015, 09:59 AM
Mo peeeps = mo money for the smart peeps tbh

Good times

Blake
08-03-2015, 10:13 AM

There's also an ice age comin..

A new model that predicts the solar cycles more accurately than ever before has suggested that solar magnetic activity will drop by 60 percent between 2030 and 2040, which means in just 15 years’ time, Earth could sink into what researchers are calling a mini ice age.*Such low solar activity has not been seen since the last mini ice age, called the Maunder Minimum, which plunged the northern hemisphere in particular into a series of bitterly cold winters between 1645 and 1715...

http://www.sciencealert.com/a-mini-ice-age-is-coming-in-the-next-15-years

m>s
08-03-2015, 10:27 AM
The population of Africans needs to shrink right now, how you guys been following nogpocalypse 2015?

SpursforSix
08-03-2015, 10:37 AM
The population of Africans needs to shrink right now, how you guys been following nogpocalypse 2015?

No. But what's ridiculous is that it's not PC to talk about limiting how many kids you can have. Or even discuss sterilization.

SpursforSix
08-03-2015, 10:40 AM

I can't even find what "nogpocalypse" is. I mean... I have an idea but I don't see anything official.
Is it just the collection of your posts?

boutons_deux
08-03-2015, 10:55 AM

other calculations say AGW already overrides what now should be a period of cooling due to variation in earth's orbit, and will probably override the Maunder Minimum, which worked 100s of years before the Industrial Revolution and planetary population "hockey stick" explosion.

m>s
08-03-2015, 10:58 AM
I can't even find what "nogpocalypse" is. I mean... I have an idea but I don't see anything official.
Is it just the collection of your posts?
A black mudslide has literally descended upon Europe, it is honestly an existential threat to the Europe that we know

DarrinS
08-03-2015, 10:59 AM
other calculations say AGW already overrides what now should be a period of cooling due to variation in earth's orbit, and will probably override the Maunder Minimum, which worked 100s of years before the Industrial Revolution and planetary population "hockey stick" explosion.

:lol

Slutter McGee
08-03-2015, 12:07 PM
Robert Malthus died in 1834. I'm not sure why people still cling to his stupid disproven ideas and bad econ. Probably for the same reason people still cling to Marx.

It is not surprising somebody like boutons would cling to both of the guys.

Slutter McGee

Infinite_limit
08-03-2015, 12:53 PM
any war capable of seriously reducing population will include USA/UK. Repugs in power in USA will certainly go all out countering China's planetary moves. Repugs got small dicks and militant dick measuring compensates.
Browns fighting Blacks

I'm down

boutons_deux
08-03-2015, 12:56 PM
screw Malthus

people have to eat, and more of the poor ones want to eat resource-devouring meat. The planet is not unlimited in resources

DarrinS
08-03-2015, 01:30 PM
Doh!

http://www.realclearscience.com/journal_club/2015/08/03/policies_to_mitigate_climate_change_could_increase _global_hunger.html

Jacob1983
08-03-2015, 01:34 PM
How are 9.7 billion people going to fit in 20 train cars?

SpursforSix
08-03-2015, 01:46 PM

http://www.chloecreations.com/dirtcheapdeals/giantgif/GT0215.gif

boutons_deux
08-03-2015, 01:49 PM
Doh!

http://www.realclearscience.com/journal_club/2015/08/03/policies_to_mitigate_climate_change_could_increase _global_hunger.html

" Replacing fossil fuels with more expensive energy sources or implementing pricey technological fixes such as carbon capture and storage will increase electricity prices."

solar and wind are already on or below cost parity with coal. More expensive? :lol

and USA can't even get its shit together for offshore wind, something that Europe is and has been aggressively pursuing.

SpursforSix
08-03-2015, 01:56 PM
" Replacing fossil fuels with more expensive energy sources or implementing pricey technological fixes such as carbon capture and storage will increase electricity prices."

solar and wind are already on or below cost parity with coal. More expensive? :lol

and USA can't even get its shit together for offshore wind, something that Europe is and has been aggressively pursuing.

Don't you think BigScience and BigCorp are actually in control of the wind? Once Europe spends all that money on windmills and transmission lines, BigOil will just tell BigScience to turn off the wind.
Boom. Now you have all of Europe begging for BigOil to come save them at $200 per bbl oil.

You're sooooo gullible.

boutons_deux
08-03-2015, 02:01 PM
You're sooooo gullible.

you're full of shit

SpursforSix
08-03-2015, 02:03 PM
you're full of shit

why? because you can't imagine BigCorp doing things that you haven't thought they could do?
You think you know every single thing they are up to?
You're full of shit if you believe you're in the know on all their business.

boutons_deux
08-03-2015, 02:09 PM
why? because you can't imagine BigCorp doing things that you haven't thought they could do?
You think you know every single thing they are up to?
You're full of shit if you believe you're in the know on all their business.

explain your paraoid, full-of-shit fantasy where BigOil can get renewable energy stopped, turned off. :lol

SpursforSix
08-03-2015, 02:12 PM
explain your paraoid, full-of-shit fantasy where BigOil can get renewable energy stopped, turned off. :lol

So you don't think there is technology to control the weather? You don't think this would have been at the top of BigOil, BigCorp, BigEtc. list of things to figure out?
You're sitting around bitching about GM Captain Crunch and stock markets while greater abuse of human Americans and humans World is at hand.

SpursforSix
08-03-2015, 02:13 PM
And by the way, IF I knew how they did it, I sure wouldn't be allowed to post it on a message board.

spurraider21
08-03-2015, 02:17 PM
you haven't heard? its going to get a lot hotter and a lot colder.

ice caps will melt, oceans will freeze.

boutons_deux
08-03-2015, 02:48 PM
So you don't think there is technology to control the weather? You don't think this would have been at the top of BigOil, BigCorp, BigEtc. list of things to figure out?
You're sitting around bitching about GM Captain Crunch and stock markets while greater abuse of human Americans and humans World is at hand.

wow! :lol

Infinite_limit
08-03-2015, 03:43 PM
Never Forget the 9.7 Billion Jews

CosmicCowboy
08-03-2015, 04:07 PM
:lmao

Boo just got trolled like a big dog and actually argued that big oil and big corp aren't omnipotent as he has always claimed.

boutons_deux
08-03-2015, 04:09 PM

Boo just got trolled like a big dog and actually argued that big oil and big corp aren't omnipotent as he has always claimed.

The Great Boutons doesn't get trolled, and he never said BigOil can change the weather. BigCarbon does change climate by burning their shit.

CosmicCowboy
08-03-2015, 04:14 PM

he got trolled and is too stupid to even realize it.