PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Dam - Cousin Had A Family Emergency So We Flew Back In Yesterday

Koolaid_Man
08-03-2015, 03:49 PM
Its ok though we wasted a little grip..but we going back before YE...i came back cuz I wasnt gonna stay by myself...not without my cuz who's also my security.

I presume yall missed a nikka but dam calm down it was only 5 got dam days....get over me already....:toast

For those wondering I nailed 2 bishes in the short time I was there....a white chic I met from Virginia and fine ass mixed chic that looked more latina...

Thread
08-03-2015, 04:11 PM
Thank God. It's been pure shit without ya Kool. All we did was set in a circle and played nice with each other.

Don't ever go on a vacation again.

The Summer of Kool

Koolaid_Man
08-03-2015, 04:21 PM
Thank God. It's been pure shit without ya Kool. All we did was set in a circle and played nice with each other.

Don't ever go on a vacation again.

The Summer of Kool

Lol. These sissy boy Spur fans didn't know how to act I'm sure...lol

Thread
08-03-2015, 04:59 PM
Lol. These sissy boy Spur fans didn't know how to act I'm sure...lol

It was a riot. They didn't know whether to shit, or, go blind.

A stout lesson for 'em though. They learned.

Double-Up
08-03-2015, 06:14 PM
lol vacation...nigga was probably locked up due to dirty piss from his PO. Then again, you have to have a life to get drugs and do what it do. OP is a fraud and we all fucking know it...:lol

Thread
08-03-2015, 09:27 PM
Kool returns & the NBA Forum thrives again.

The Summer of Kool

RGMCSE
08-04-2015, 10:33 AM
Kool returns & the NBA Forum thrives again.

The Summer of Kool

Cul up sucking the jizz off a hood rat wanna be wigga. Say it ain't so. We thought Tammy was suspect.

Red Hawk #21
08-04-2015, 10:54 AM
lol vacation...nigga was probably locked up due to dirty piss from his PO. Then again, you have to have a life to get drugs and do what it do. OP is a fraud and we all fucking know it...:lol

:rollin