PDA

View Full Version : Championship DVD on sale October 5 in Argentina!

kolko
09-14-2005, 10:48 AM
Link (http://www.museumdvd.com.ar/carga.php?carga=pelicula.php&tipo=2&codigo=3892)

http://www.museumdvd.com.ar/images/tapas/tapa_lr/0000003892.jpg

The 2004-2005 championship DVD will be on sale Wednesday, October 5 in Argentina!
It will be zone 4 (first NBA dvd to be edited in zone 4) and with subtitles in spanish.
The price will be $39.90 argentine pesos (around $14 dollars).

:elephant

Solid D
09-14-2005, 10:55 AM
You'll enjoy it. If you want my opinion, they don't give enough Manu season highlights. He had so many other spectacular plays, passes, moves, etc. that they left out...

I guess the sampling just makes you look forward to 2005-06 all the more.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
09-14-2005, 11:34 AM
Link (http://www.museumdvd.com.ar/carga.php?carga=pelicula.php&tipo=2&codigo=3892)

http://www.museumdvd.com.ar/images/tapas/tapa_lr/0000003892.jpg

The 2004-2005 championship DVD will be on sale Wednesday, October 5 in Argentina!
It will be zone 4 (first NBA dvd to be edited in zone 4) and with subtitles in spanish.
The price will be $39.90 argentine pesos (around $14 dollars).

:elephant

$14 dollars? :cuss f*** s***

I bought it through the NBA website with the Champions shirt and cap, but they charged me more than 14 dollars for the DVD.

Well, I guess that's what I get for being impatient. But if the DVD is the same that I bought (maybe they removed a feature to make it cheaper), it's certainly worth the money.

nkdlunch
09-14-2005, 11:43 AM
You'll enjoy it. If you want my opinion, they don't give enough Manu season highlights. He had so many other spectacular plays, passes, moves, etc. that they left out...

true, but they don't give ANY Spurs player season highlights at all. It seemed to me they talk about and show Manu more than any other Spur.

Make sure to make backup copies of this dvd, cause it wont last long

Trainwreck2100
09-14-2005, 11:59 AM
Campeones? Foreign people are weird.

TMTTRIO
09-14-2005, 12:10 PM

I guess the sampling just makes you look forward to 2005-06 all the more.

I agree. I think they should've at least said one or two things in it about some of the important games of the season like that one and the two overtime games where the Spurs gained confidence with playing without Tim. I didn't really care for the Manu feature especially when they filmed they guys talking before the season started and all Bruce could talk about him was his turnovers :lol. They should of just made it into a highlight film of all his highlights from the season since they were doing one with him.

kolko
09-14-2005, 12:15 PM
(maybe they removed a feature to make it cheaper)

It has the same features than the original DVD.

Características adicionales

-Tony Parker: el rompe tobillos
-Tim Duncan va a casa
-Manu Ginobili: estrella en ascenso
-Ginobili y Parker: Promo Trofeo de las Finales
-La experiencia de Bruce Bowen en el Playoff 2005
-Las pizarras del entrenador Popovich
-George Gervin: El hombre de hielo
-Los cuartos decisivos
-Resumen del Playoff 2005
-Análisis pre-serie de las Finales
-Análisis post-serie de las Finales
-Tributo musical adicional de Will Smith

Mixability
09-14-2005, 04:34 PM
Ya'll are barely getting it?!?! Talk about late, preseason is next month! I hope it was available for import when it first went on sale here!

nkdlunch
09-14-2005, 04:36 PM
Tributo musical adicional de Will Smith

with features such as those.... was it worth the wait? :lol

kolko
09-14-2005, 04:43 PM
Ya'll are barely getting it?!?! Talk about late, preseason is next month! I hope it was available for import when it first went on sale here!

It's not the same DVD, you could have bought the dvd (US edition) before but this one was made in Argentina and it is region 4 (although it has the same features than the normal one).

Mixability
09-14-2005, 04:44 PM
It's not the same DVD, you could have bought the dvd (US edition) before but this one was made in Argentina and it is region 4 (although it has the same features than the normal one).

the region is the only thing different? you need to invest in an American DVD player so you could be ahead of everyone over there!

kolko
09-14-2005, 04:55 PM
the region is the only thing different? you need to invest in an American DVD player so you could be ahead of everyone over there!

I have a multiregion DVD player, but this argentine edition costs $14 dollars and the other one was about $50 dollars (shipping included) :rolleyes

Mixability
09-14-2005, 05:12 PM
I have a multiregion DVD player, but this argentine edition costs $14 dollars and the other one was about $50 dollars (shipping included) :rolleyes

damn! nevermind! wow!

kolko
09-14-2005, 05:49 PM
damn! nevermind! wow!

It also has spanish subtitles.