Nero5
08-04-2015, 07:30 AM
LOL! Jumped the shark!

Fabbs
08-04-2015, 08:52 AM
parts of it sound plausible. :greedy

SpursforSix
08-04-2015, 03:04 PM
It's either true or it's just a bunch of artists trying to tag along for the ride like all the devil worship stuff in the 80's.
Although, there seems to be much more here to fuel the talk.

Fabbs
08-04-2015, 03:51 PM
It's either true or it's just a bunch of artists trying to tag along for the ride like all the devil worship stuff in the 80's.
Although, there seems to be much more here to fuel the talk.
Ya i mean the OK 666 sign, whatever it is, the artists are making a definite conscious effort to make the sign.
Whether it's a Hollywood sign for "I took 3 fingers up the arse as part of my 'We will make you a star if......' sign" of illuminati or not, it's a sign for sure.

SpursforSix
08-04-2015, 03:57 PM
Ya i mean the OK 666 sign, whatever it is, the artists are making a definite conscious effort to make the sign.
Whether it's a Hollywood sign for "I took 3 fingers up the arse as part of my 'We will make you a star if......' sign" of illuminati or not, it's a sign for sure.

No...I mean all the weird symbols and items that keep showing up in the videos. Maybe the OP wasn't the video I was thinking of. There's another one that deals with the Project Monarch programming and goes through some of the symbols that are present in many of the female singers videos. Cages, butterflies, etc.

Then they tie it in to the Disney programming and the mental breakdowns that have occurred.

I think these are them:

sj-VkExyfsQ
6WSik2PjIT0