PDA

View Full Version : Ding Ding Ding: The Coming Gay Republican Wave

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2015, 06:44 AM
:lmao Obama haters....eat your hearts out....more gays are flocking to the republican party...

Former Vice President Dick Cheney has supported marriage equality for longer than President Obama and Republican-appointed Justice Anthony Kennedy wrote a rather ringing defense of it, the four Justices most beloved to conservatives sadly sided against marriage. While overwhelming majorities of Democrats in Congress now support marriage equality, likewise, fewer than 10 Congressional Republicans have said they do in public.

But, as equal marriage becomes far more widespread and public opinion changes (80 percent of those under 30 (http://www.npr.org/2013/03/24/175201923/millennials-and-same-sex-marriage-a-waning-divide) support same-sex marriage now) the issue will diminish in significance. And once that happens, it'll be easy to predict that about half of gay Americans will vote for conservative candidates.

SpursforSix
08-04-2015, 08:02 AM
Welcome faggots. Whatever it takes to prevent another 8 year clusterfuck.

z0sa
08-04-2015, 09:25 AM
The LGBT population:noise ratio is gigantically slanted. In reality, gays are a very small voting bloc, but they have many friends.

TheSanityAnnex
08-04-2015, 11:15 AM
:lmao Obama haters....eat your hearts out....more gays are flocking to the republican party...
Uhhhh....this is a good thing for Obama haters. Not sure what you find funny.

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2015, 12:23 PM
Uhhhh....this is a good thing for Obama haters. Not sure what you find funny.

So you're telling me the bat shit crazy tea party folks led by misfit Ted Cruz will approve and accept this.....:lol

TheSanityAnnex
08-04-2015, 01:09 PM
So you're telling me the bat shit crazy tea party folks led by misfit Ted Cruz will approve and accept this.....:lol
What does that have to do with anything?

"But, as equal marriage becomes far more widespread and public opinion changes (80 percent of those under 30 (http://www.npr.org/2013/03/24/175201923/millennials-and-same-sex-marriage-a-waning-divide) support same-sex marriage now) the issue will diminish in significance. And once that happens, it'll be easy to predict that about half of gay Americans will vote for conservative candidates."

this thread makes zero sense. You're laughing at Republicans because they will be splitting the gay vote. Shouldn't you be laughing at Democrats for losing the gay vote?

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2015, 01:20 PM
What does that have to do with anything?

"But, as equal marriage becomes far more widespread and public opinion changes (80 percent of those under 30 (http://www.npr.org/2013/03/24/175201923/millennials-and-same-sex-marriage-a-waning-divide) support same-sex marriage now) the issue will diminish in significance. And once that happens, it'll be easy to predict that about half of gay Americans will vote for conservative candidates."

this thread makes zero sense. You're laughing at Republicans because they will be splitting the gay vote. Shouldn't you be laughing at Democrats for losing the gay vote?

No..I'm laughing at the party of family values (who 90% are secretly homos anyway) getting bombarded with new gay members their base is vehemently against....use your fucking brain dude...gays wont swing an electorate however the Mexicans will as long as we keep our Mexican numbers high your hypocritical party will become more irrelevant.....homosexuals or not

TheSanityAnnex
08-04-2015, 01:24 PM
No..I'm laughing at the party of family values (who 90% are secretly homos anyway) getting bombarded with new gay members their base is vehemently against....use your fucking brain dude...gays wont swing an electorate however the Mexicans will as long as we keep our Mexican numbers high your hypocritical party will become more irrelevant.....homosexuals or not
It's not my party, but laughing because Republicans will taking votes away from your party is borderline retarded.

Avante
08-04-2015, 01:25 PM
So few gays and intelligent Mexicans.

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2015, 01:26 PM
It's not my party, but laughing because Republicans will taking votes away from your party is borderline retarded.

Those votes were always theirs....since most of yall are faggits and bisexual anyway...:lol

UNT Eagles 2016
08-05-2015, 12:03 AM
Gays should vote Republican because the Republicans favor American and Western exceptionalism. The West is the only save haven in the world for homosexuals. If it were up to the liberals, the West and America would have less power, and Islam would essentially take over the world with their Sharia law, which would lead to gays all over the world being stoned and tortured to death.

UNT Eagles 2016
08-05-2015, 12:05 AM
The religious right is out. Ted Cruz and the candidates farther right than him (Huckabee/Santorum et al) aren't going to win. The smart, secular, capitalist republicans will be the ones that will in all likely hood win the nomination and the general election, tbh.