PDA

View Full Version : OT: Ronald Rousey Got A 50k Bonus Plus The 100k For The Fight. 150k Total - CROTFLMAO

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2015, 06:52 AM
:lmao The greatest "woman" ever pulling down in 2015 what Floyd made in his first fight back in 1996.

That shit is hilarious...the female TBE...I'm sure though she gets a couple million from endorsements so she's not eating beans and rice...and yes I'd still fuck her....:lol

DMX7
08-04-2015, 07:03 AM
Seriously??? Floyd's crocodile bag is worth that.

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2015, 07:16 AM
Seriously??? Floyd's crocodile bag is worth that.

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2015, 07:21 AM
He's made quadruple what she made in a few bets he placed a few months ago... :crol

He Bet 350k and won 830k

Mayweather revealed a betting slip with $350,000-worth of bets placed on four sporting events: That the Houston Rockets would beat the money line their during game six against the Clippers; that the Hawks would beat the second half spread against the Wizards in game six; that Gennady Golovkin would knock out William Monroe Jr (http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/05/gennady-golovkin-knocks-out-willie-monroe). before the end of the sixth round; and that the Clippers would beat the second half spread against the Rockets in game seven.

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2015, 07:24 AM
"The last 4 days have been great," he wrote. "I'm getting paid while watching others entertain and perform. I don't do anything for free. I bet $350,000.00 and walked away with $827,272.73."

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2015, 07:26 AM
Floyd probably has underwear worth more than Rouseys fight purses....:lmao but hey dont get it twisted..i would let Ronda beat the shit outta me with whats likely a very tight and angry pussy.

CitizenDwayne
08-04-2015, 08:09 AM
:lol ufc

RD2191
08-04-2015, 09:15 AM

Killakobe81
08-04-2015, 09:24 AM
IDK, Kool. She is kinda attractive to me too but she is not pretty at all but I guess something is sexy about all that power and fury. and when she cleans up she is mediocre. But I think In bed she is probably a monster, but her fight skills may not transfer ...
when me and the fellas used to rap about that stuff (before being married etc.) sometimes the ones we thought would have the bomb a$$ pu$$y couldnt hang in bed.
Even chicks that could dance sexy or looked fit or were powerful "at the office" sometimes just dont have the right drive or mindset to be good in bed.
And some snatches are just anatomically better ...you find one of those, attached to a woman with good morals and smarts and just a lil bit of ambition marry her quick. Cuz the one with loose muscles (not always from promiscuity) are not fun. I cant imagine marrying a woman like that ...it's the last sex you will ever have with a new chick so make it count ...

Ok off with the old head advice. YOu guys wont listen anyways and rather talk Kobe, cucks and the rest ...

Trainwreck2100
08-04-2015, 12:28 PM
Floyd beats a woman, he gets crucifued. She beats a woman she gets 150k where's the justice

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2015, 12:29 PM
IDK, Kool. She is kinda attractive to me too but she is not pretty at all but I guess something is sexy about all that power and fury. and when she cleans up she is mediocre. But I think In bed she is probably a monster, but her fight skills may not transfer ...
when me and the fellas used to rap about that stuff (before being married etc.) sometimes the ones we thought would have the bomb a$$ pu$$y couldnt hang in bed.
Even chicks that could dance sexy or looked fit or were powerful "at the office" sometimes just dont have the right drive or mindset to be good in bed.
And some snatches are just anatomically better ...you find one of those, attached to a woman with good morals and smarts and just a lil bit of ambition marry her quick. Cuz the one with loose muscles (not always from promiscuity) are not fun. I cant imagine marrying a woman like that ...it's the last sex you will ever have with a new chick so make it count ...

Ok off with the old head advice. YOu guys wont listen anyways and rather talk Kobe, cucks and the rest ...

Why dont you school me..I like hearing stories from OG's....I've learned a lot from Cully and Luva over the years....

Please tell me about these anatomically superior snatches...:lmao I feel that but still I'm all ears....

RD2191
08-04-2015, 12:41 PM
In before fuzzy foreskin.

apalisoc_9
08-04-2015, 12:51 PM
150 thousand dollars :lmao

Floyd probably makes more money than every individual combined in MMA :lol

Heck Manny probably makes more money than every individual combined in MMA

:lol

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2015, 12:57 PM
150 thousand dollars :lmao

Floyd probably makes more money than every individual combined in MMA :lol

Heck Manny probably makes more money than every individual combined in MMA

Now you see why she trynna make her name off Floyd.....that niggas belt fees more than her entire purse and that's with a 50k bonus on top :lmao

angrydude
08-04-2015, 01:04 PM
I'm going to laugh so hard when mayweather declares bankruptcy in 10 years.

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2015, 01:15 PM
I'm going to laugh so hard when mayweather declares bankruptcy in 10 years.

:lmao I can do that now.....:lmao@ 10 yrs when James Harden the one spending 25k / per hr to fuck a Whore

Thebesteva
08-04-2015, 01:19 PM
UFC is a joke when it comes to pay. However, they never reveal their pay but Rousey made at least another million for the fight. Still, 1.3 million before trainer fees and taxes is about $600k total

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2015, 01:23 PM
UFC is a joke when it comes to pay. However, they never reveal their pay but Rousey made at least another million for the fight. Still, 1.3 million before trainer fees and taxes is about $600k total

Hahaa..she didnt make a million from UFC....like I said she gets small end endorsements..that bitch made 150k on the fight..stop pulling numbers outta your ass to make it seem respectable....and lets for shits and giggles say it was 1mill....Floyd wipes his as with that daily...

Ok Rsxshrimp :lol

Killakobe81
08-04-2015, 01:57 PM
Why dont you school me..I like hearing stories from OG's....I've learned a lot from Cully and Luva over the years....

Please tell me about these anatomically superior snatches...:lmao I feel that but still I'm all ears....

Im just saying Kool some chicks even virgins or skinny broads are loose down there. I have not been with 100's of women ... not even close. But I have hung out with dudes that have and that along with my experience with a dozen or so has proven what the the old heads that schooled me said. You cant judge em until you have been with em that is why I cant condone (but respect) non premarital sex ...
It's akin to buying a house but not getting to walk inside. Sex is not EVERYTHING and probably mean much less when you get old (real old) BUT it's a HUGE factor. Gota find out Kool. I respect cats that are willing to take that gamble off kisses, rubbing and touching and i love my wife for more than what she does in the sack ...but if that ish was wack ... no ring. PERIOD.

jjktkk
08-04-2015, 02:37 PM
:lmao The greatest "woman" ever pulling down in 2015 what Floyd made in his first fight back in 1996.

That shit is hilarious...the female TBE...I'm sure though she gets a couple million from endorsements so she's not eating beans and rice...and yes I'd still fuck her....:lol

it would be funny as hell if Rousey pinned your arm behind your back and demanded you quit trying to be black on ST. She would whip your ass and make you her bitch. :lol

Mikeanaro
08-04-2015, 03:12 PM
Floi makes more money but Ronda would kick his fake ass, 150K is a joke for a very popular sport surrounded by bets and publicity, and we are not even discounting the taxes...

Mitch
08-04-2015, 03:21 PM
Overpaid, tbh

Darth_Pelican
08-04-2015, 03:24 PM
150K for 34 seconds of beating up an inferior bitch. Seems fair.

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2015, 05:16 PM
it would be funny as hell if Rousey pinned your arm behind your back and demanded you quit trying to be black on ST. She would whip your ass and make you her bitch. :lol

Fa realz...u think so huh.....well she would have to eat the cawn on da cob, ox-tails, and hot water cawn bread Imma bout to shit out with that pig face of herz... :lol

Silver&Black
08-04-2015, 05:45 PM

Thebesteva
08-04-2015, 05:50 PM
Hahaa..she didnt make a million from UFC....like I said she gets small end endorsements..that bitch made 150k on the fight..stop pulling numbers outta your ass to make it seem respectable....and lets for shits and giggles say it was 1mill....Floyd wipes his as with that daily...

Ok Rsxshrimp :lol

http://i.imgur.com/yK8IiQu.gif

Buddy Mignon
08-04-2015, 06:18 PM
Im just saying Kool some chicks even virgins or skinny broads are loose down there. I have not been with 100's of women ... not even close. But I have hung out with dudes that have and that along with my experience with a dozen or so has proven what the the old heads that schooled me said. You cant judge em until you have been with em that is why I cant condone (but respect) non premarital sex ...
It's akin to buying a house but not getting to walk inside. Sex is not EVERYTHING and probably mean much less when you get old (real old) BUT it's a HUGE factor. Gota find out Kool. I respect cats that are willing to take that gamble off kisses, rubbing and touching and i love my wife for more than what she does in the sack ...but if that ish was wack ... no ring. PERIOD.

I have and I must admit its tough to call it. My experience with tall girls leads me to think they fuck the best. Nerdy chics make for good stab sacks as well. If you want good head get you as fat girl. Its a huge gamble on pretty women... most of them are dead fucks. Monogamy is a forced behavior and no man should suffer himself in that fashion. If you are lonely enough to get married I'd suggest bagging a 7... and fuck everything that moves on the side.

Buddy Mignon
08-04-2015, 06:21 PM
If she's such a bad ass why don't they put her in there with an MMA fighter in her weight class. They'd never do it because it'd show how weak women truly are.

Mitch
08-04-2015, 07:25 PM
If she's such a bad ass why don't they put her in there with an MMA fighter in her weight class. They'd never do it because it'd show how weak women truly are.

She'd just end up destroyed. Here's a video of Lucia Rijker fighting a man, she's widely considered the greatest female boxer and kick boxer of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsaTPtUl4vs

K...
08-04-2015, 08:35 PM
So leave it to Kobe fans to argue $$$$$ is the most important thing.

You could compare Ronda to any average boxer in pay and she's probably par or better.

You may weather fans are putting a lot of weight on his shoulders, like buying expensive cologne to cover up stank, boxing is dead and may weather is a band aid on a corpse.

Ufc is nothing special but at least it can fill several divisions in talent.

Ufc women's bantam weight competition = all of boxing competition.

Lol, caring about boxers pay. Lol ten round hug fest. Lol knockout's are barbaric.

BD24
08-04-2015, 08:45 PM
I have and I must admit its tough to call it. My experience with tall girls leads me to think they fuck the best. Nerdy chics make for good stab sacks as well. If you want good head get you as fat girl. Its a huge gamble on pretty women... most of them are dead fucks. Monogamy is a forced behavior and no man should suffer himself in that fashion. If you are lonely enough to get married I'd suggest bagging a 7... and fuck everything that moves on the side.
How do women/its that look like this fuck tbh?
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100527174659/naruto/images/archive/a/af/20141201100808!Naruto_and_Fukasaku.png

spurraider21
08-04-2015, 08:50 PM
:lmao people still living vicariously through other people's bank accounts

Floyd Pacquiao
08-04-2015, 09:04 PM
:lmao fucking Danny Garcia made 1.5 million fighting paulie malignaggi this past Saturday night.
:lmao UFC

Biernutz
08-04-2015, 11:11 PM
Ronda didn't make that much money but look what Oscar does with all
the big money he made...he turns into a freak.....
Then a story about how he likes dildos ..........:lmao

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/de-la-hoyas-backdoor-dildo-affairs-caught-on-camera/

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/oscar%202_zpsfd5cxzeb.jpg

UNT Eagles 2016
08-04-2015, 11:28 PM
I could make 50k in a month if I really tried, honestly

even after 20 percent in income + business taxes that's still what, around 40k?

Floyd Pacquiao
08-04-2015, 11:51 PM
Bums in boxing get paid more than UFC stars :lmao

Trill Clinton
08-05-2015, 12:35 AM
When is she going to stop running from cyborg and stop beating up on soccer moms?

Gent
08-05-2015, 01:54 AM
Pitiful amount of money for a professional athlete to be making.

UFC is in it's infancy to be sure but still, there has to be an incentive to give your athletes.

They have to make the fights last longer than 3 seconds. This bang, wam, thank you ma'am approach doesn't work as far as giving the crowd a show.

Mitch
08-05-2015, 06:34 AM
When is she going to stop running from cyborg and stop beating up on soccer moms?

She's like Laila Ali ducking Anne Wolfe, wanted no part of a woman who punched like a man :lol

It'll never happen, the UFC will keep their golden girl in her safety bubble.

Koolaid_Man
08-05-2015, 06:51 AM

Then why do white women still marry the frost kings when its clear the frost kings are wack in bed.....why banish them to a lifetime of cuckville. :lol

pgardn
08-05-2015, 07:28 AM
She gets that money for spending 30 seconds in an octagon...

Compare that to the OP's niche in the world of business.
Rousey with a liver shot to Kool's manhood.
Down goes Frazier, down goes Frazier.

pgardn
08-05-2015, 07:37 AM
Then why do white women still marry the frost kings when its clear the frost kings are wack in bed.....why banish them to a lifetime of cuckville. :lol

You have no idea what most women want which is why it's clear you are an amateur. Or , maybe you prey on beached whales and consider this a conquest.

Biernutz
08-05-2015, 07:40 AM

Ronda is not running from Cyborg. Ronda said she would fight her if she took a drug test. Ronda won't
fight her if Cyborg is rolling with steroids. The real question is can Cyborg fight without steroids.

Gent
08-05-2015, 07:49 AM
Ronda is not running from Cyborg. Ronda said she would fight her if she took a drug test. Ronda won't
fight her if Cyborg is rolling with steroids. The real question is can Cyborg fight without steroids.

The she-beast has, too.

Why ya think she looks so manly? A woman is not supposed to look like she does. It's all the HGH.

Biernutz
08-05-2015, 07:52 AM
The she-beast has, too.

Why ya think she looks so manly? A woman is not supposed to look like she does. It's all the HGH.

Ronda has tested positive for PED's? ....Do you have a link so we can read it?

Gent
08-05-2015, 08:01 AM
Ronda has tested positive for PED's? ....Do you have a link so we can read it?

Just look at her jawline. It's massive.

BD24
08-05-2015, 08:11 AM
Cyborg has been popped for roids multiple times man, I wouldn't want to fight someone who is more than likely cheating. I am still convinced cyborg has a dick, no one has been down there to check though I'm sure.

InRareForm
08-05-2015, 02:17 PM
There are dermatologists that make more than her annually.

Killakobe81
08-05-2015, 04:09 PM

Not sure, tbh. Women are different though.

pgardn
08-05-2015, 06:49 PM
Cyborg has been popped for roids multiple times man, I wouldn't want to fight someone who is more than likely cheating. I am still convinced cyborg has a dick, no one has been down there to check though I'm sure.

Well there you have it. The people calling for Rousey to compete against a man would be satisfied. Allegedly...

DMX7
08-12-2015, 02:18 PM
Ronda at Wal-Mart.

http://kiii.images.worldnow.com/images/8549328_G.jpg

http://www.kiiitv.com/story/29770653/ufc-champ-ronda-rousey-spotted-at-wal-mart-in-Kingsville

phyzik
08-26-2015, 04:52 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2555593-ronda-rousey-says-she-earns-more-than-floyd-mayweather-per-second?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

Shots fired by Ronda....

"[Floyd] said 'You make $300 million a night, then you can give me a call' ... and I actually did the math and given the numbers of my last fight, I'm actually the highest paid UFC fighter and I'm a woman," Rousey said.

She added, "I think I actually make 2-3 times more than he does per second ... so when he learns to read and write, he can text me."

DMX7
08-26-2015, 05:35 PM
Being the highest paid UFC fighter doesn't mean much apparently. Why is she at Walmart?

Koolaid_Man
08-26-2015, 06:19 PM
Being the highest paid UFC fighter doesn't mean much apparently. Why is she at Walmart?

^ this tbh.....she's got a hard on for Floyd in the worst way..I hope he stays silent....she's beneath him and trying to keep her sport relevant....

illmatic
08-26-2015, 06:29 PM
She makes crumbs compared to Floyd, he doesn't even need to comment on her - she's like a little chihuahua nipping at the heels.

DMC
08-26-2015, 11:42 PM
^ Yet you'd still be serving her drinks after 5pm.

Funny how faggots here act like they rake in cash when they are slightly above minimum wage.

TheGreatYacht
08-27-2015, 05:18 AM
^ Yet you'd still be serving her drinks after 5pm.

Funny how faggots here act like they rake in cash when they are slightly above minimum wage.