PDA

View Full Version : Why Is It That You Only See Confederate Flags On Ragged Out Barely Operable Cars

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2015, 12:26 PM
Just asking yo...not trying to be funny at all

Hakakakakakakamamamama :lmao

RD2191
08-04-2015, 12:39 PM
Broke ass rednecks tbh. Some douche in my town has a piece of shit dodge pickup with a huge flag flying out of the bed. Dude is pathetic.

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2015, 12:43 PM
Broke ass rednecks tbh. Some douche in my town has a piece of shit dodge pickup with a huge flag flying out of the bed. Dude is pathetic.

Ahhhhhhh...hahahahahahahjakakamamakaka :lmao

No doubt...homie no doubt.....broken down raggedy ass shit...with fucked up white smoke billowing out the tail pipe..violating all kinds of emissions laws

Avante
08-04-2015, 01:24 PM
What would the south had done with their passion for football without black players?

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2015, 01:27 PM
What would the south had done with their passion for football without black players?

Have you ever had any anatomically supurior pussy...

Adult pussy that is....

Avante
08-04-2015, 01:36 PM
Have you ever had any anatomically supurior pussy...

Adult pussy that is....

Have you ever gone an hour without thinking about pussy?

Pauly D
08-04-2015, 01:45 PM
You don't. If you didn't live in LA you'd know what you're talking about. Usually it's the jacked up, over-the -top in every way type trucks.

Trill Clinton
08-04-2015, 01:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbgRwH7GxUU
Splits just posted this in the politico forumhttp://i59.tinypic.com/zw1935.jpg

RGMCSE
08-04-2015, 02:20 PM
Just asking yo...not trying to be funny at all

Hakakakakakakamamamama :lmao

Have you you ever been outside the ghetto? Seriously have you never seen these monster trucks or let's say like an f-350 truck with monster wheels and shit. Those aren't cheap dumb fuck.

SpursforSix
08-04-2015, 02:23 PM
I would say by and large, that "uneducated" is the most encompassing word to describe drivers of vehicles with the Confederate Flag on them.
Not "cheap".

RGMCSE
08-04-2015, 02:36 PM
I would say by and large, that "uneducated" is the most encompassing word to describe drivers of vehicles with the Confederate Flag on them.
Not "cheap".

I personally lived in the south and have witnessed many people use that flag or emblem on cars. By and large most were expensive suv or trucks. Most of these people that I have observed and interacted with were educated, well to do and not racist at all. I always had a perception of racism of that flag until I lived in the south. A flag does not make a person racist poor or uneducated. Some of you idiots are misinformed and buy the media hype.

SpursforSix
08-04-2015, 02:43 PM
I personally lived in the south and have witnessed many people use that flag or emblem on cars. By and large most were expensive suv or trucks. Most of these people that I have observed and interacted with were educated, well to do and not racist at all. I always had a perception of racism of that flag until I lived in the south. A flag does not make a person racist poor or uneducated. Some of you idiots are misinformed and buy the media hype.

No a flag doesn't make someone racist, poor, or uneducated. But I'm quite sure that if you had all the actual data, you'd find that an overwhelming majority of those flying the Confederate Flag are uneducated. And at this point, most flying the flag are racist. It's too bad but it is what it is.

RD2191
08-04-2015, 04:31 PM

Youre a fuking idiot tbh. Most people flying those flags are a bunch of broke ass rednecks in piece of shit trucks. Educated crofl.

RGMCSE
08-04-2015, 05:03 PM
No a flag doesn't make someone racist, poor, or uneducated. But I'm quite sure that if you had all the actual data, you'd find that an overwhelming majority of those flying the Confederate Flag are uneducated. And at this point, most flying the flag are racist. It's too bad but it is what it is.

Well from my perspective at the time I could not agree. Because I lived in another part of the country where many people flew or had a similar emblem. It has ties to state flags for fucks sakes. Not everyone waving a similar flag fit the category the dumb ass op is trying to troll about.

RGMCSE
08-04-2015, 05:05 PM
Youre a fuking idiot tbh. Most people flying those flags are a bunch of broke ass rednecks in piece of shit trucks. Educated crofl.
Prove it asshole. Go personally walk the earth and ask everyone what they are financially and or socially and come back to report. Since your stating as fact right? If not shut the fuck up and go sit your dumb ass in a corner bitch.

SpursforSix
08-04-2015, 05:12 PM
Well from my perspective at the time I could not agree. Because I lived in another part of the country where many people flew or had a similar emblem. It has ties to state flags for fucks sakes. Not everyone waving a similar flag fit the category the dumb ass op is trying to troll about.

whatever. You're dead wrong. There may be some educated Southerners that still sport the rebel flag. But empirically, it's like 90% not. Unless you happen to live in some unknown pocket of the south that's a secret home to 10,000,000 educated people that all have the stars and bars on their...cars.

I've lived in the south all my life and I'd love to be able to tell you that most people that wear or show the Confederate Flag are doing so to support states' rights and the heritage of southern living. And many may provide a reason or two that has nothing to do with slavery. But make no mistake, they want to ship all the blacks back to Africa.

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2015, 05:21 PM

You ain't witness shit..you a lying Ho ass gimp

RD2191
08-04-2015, 05:23 PM
You ain't witness shit..you a lying Ho ass gimp

Pretty much.

RD2191
08-04-2015, 05:28 PM
Prove it asshole. Go personally walk the earth and ask everyone what they are financially and or socially and come back to report. Since your stating as fact right? If not shut the fuck up and go sit your dumb ass in a corner bitch.
Ive been trucking 48 states since I was 16 years old. If you think the majority of the people flying the flag are educated then youre either being willfully ignorant or delusional. And tbh i dont give a shit about the confederate flag. I have a problem with those same people telling hispanics that fly their ancestors flags to go back to their country when the south and texas were once part of spain and mexico.

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2015, 05:36 PM
Pretty much.

Them stanky dirty clothes muthafawkas riding around with dungarees on, a straw hat, and holes in they boots...with a tooth pick in their mouth .with all kinds of missing teeth...rust falling off the side of their got dam truck, all tags expired, beer cans and bags of trash flying around the bed of the truck....and pulling up to a cracker barrell for lunch...paid for with their gubbermint check. ..

RD2191
08-04-2015, 05:39 PM
Them stanky dirty clothes muthafawkas riding around with dungarees on, a straw hat, and holes in they boots...with a tooth pick in their mouth .with all kinds of missing teeth...rust falling off the side of their got dam truck, all tags expired, beer cans and bags of trash flying around the bed of the truck....and pulling up to a cracker barrell for lunch...paid for with their gubbermint check. ..
:lmao

RD2191
08-04-2015, 05:44 PM
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2015/06/19/undocumented-immigrant-waves-mexican-flag-at-graduation-controversy-follows/

Bunch of redneck mouth breathers flipping their shit because a young lady who is proud of where she came from flew her flag. You know, the same shit southerners have been doing for years and years.

SpursforSix
08-04-2015, 05:46 PM
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2015/06/19/undocumented-immigrant-waves-mexican-flag-at-graduation-controversy-follows/

Bunch of redneck mouth breathers flipping their shit because a young lady who is proud of where she came from flew her flag. You know, the same shit southerners have been doing for years and years.

here's the problem...there are also a lot of Mexicans that now fly their flag only to antagonize. And then you hear the stories about high school kids not getting to wear an American Flag on Mexican pride day. It's bullshit.

RD2191
08-04-2015, 06:06 PM
here's the problem...there are also a lot of Mexicans that now fly their flag only to antagonize. And then you hear the stories about high school kids not getting to wear an American Flag on Mexican pride day. It's bullshit.
Its all bullshit tbh.

SpursforSix
08-04-2015, 06:47 PM
Its all bullshit tbh.

It's insanity. What people hate over and kill over.