View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe Bryant 'Black Mamba' Impersonation

William Hung
08-04-2015, 03:40 PM
9Hs6bkAPOEM

and Duncan for good measure

1Zmq2ggEArk

Fabbs
08-04-2015, 03:46 PM
would be :lol but they need to have him shooting 25%.

Brazil
08-04-2015, 04:15 PM
surprisingly pretty good

Killakobe81
08-04-2015, 04:16 PM
His westbrook and Harden are also hilarious ...

Killakobe81
08-04-2015, 04:24 PM
Funny thing is that impression highlights how little arc Timmy gets on his shots.

Duncan has to be the GOAT at the frozen rope and inbetween lil flip post move shots. Hthey call him the big fundamental but you cannot find one book that would teach ANY of that. The best thing to replicate of Tim's is the angles he used in his prime on the bank-shot.

None of this is a knock. Duncan is like Bird, Magic, Nash, Dirk truly unique players that will be hard to duplicate. Kobe is a copy of MJ. My guess we will see another kobe or Lebron before Tim ...

BD24
08-04-2015, 04:36 PM
Haha those are both pretty good. Like someone said the Kobe one would of been more accurate if he missed tbh.

Westbrook one is my favorite though, that shit is spot on.

UZER
08-04-2015, 06:01 PM
We used to do this all the time as back in the day when I was a kid. My Bill Cartwright jumper is legit.

How old are these dudes? :lol

Chris
08-04-2015, 06:07 PM
We used to do this all the time as back in the day when I was a kid. My Bill Cartwright jumper is legit.

How old are these dudes? :lol

I heard he plays overseas and in D-league; guessing mid 20's

08-05-2015, 10:48 AM
None of this is a knock. Duncan is like Bird, Magic, Nash, Dirk truly unique players that will be hard to duplicate. Kobe is a copy of MJ.

Killa

Dex
08-05-2015, 10:59 AM
Funny thing is that impression highlights how little arc Timmy gets on his shots.

Duncan has to be the GOAT at the frozen rope and inbetween lil flip post move shots. Hthey call him the big fundamental but you cannot find one book that would teach ANY of that. The best thing to replicate of Tim's is the angles he used in his prime on the bank-shot.

None of this is a knock. Duncan is like Bird, Magic, Nash, Dirk truly unique players that will be hard to duplicate. Kobe is a copy of MJ. My guess we will see another kobe or Lebron before Tim ...

Spot on. Timmy, especially in his prime, has made a career out of throwing up shots that look like junk...and then they kiss off the glass or bounce around the rim and fall right in.

FkLA
08-05-2015, 11:35 AM
Timmy never developed his left handed hook. The shot where he puts his right shoulder into the defender and shoots a right handed hook in the defender's face is fundamentally terrible.

The Kirby vid is spot on btw aside from the fact that the shots are falling. The movements and mannerisms are identical to Kirby.

Killakobe81
08-05-2015, 01:34 PM
Timmy never developed his left handed hook. The shot where he puts his right shoulder into the defender and shoots a right handed hook in the defender's face is fundamentally terrible.

The Kirby vid is spot on btw aside from the fact that the shots are falling. The movements and mannerisms are identical to Kirby.

You guys miss the point ... he was doing Kobe period not Kobe now and unfortunately he made plenty of those shots in his prime that is why he continues to take them. Plus if he missed, how could he do the silly celebrations and that extra fall-away hop he takes when he makes the shot?

You guys are so quick to bash Kobe you failed to grasp why they had him "make" those shots. It would have been less funny without the celebrations ...

mavsfan1000
08-05-2015, 02:34 PM
https://youtu.be/kQ3m5jQKLU8

08-05-2015, 03:51 PM
https://youtu.be/kQ3m5jQKLU8

By God, I'll never get tired of watching this video.