PDA

View Full Version : Who Has Polluted This Forum The Most?

Pauly D
08-04-2015, 05:54 PM
Quick answer is probably the first two but don't sleep in cosmored. He goes under the radar cause his shit he spews is boring and unrelatable but I'd argue there's far more of it.

SpursforSix
08-04-2015, 05:58 PM
Quick answer is probably the first two but don't sleep in cosmored. He goes under the radar cause his shit he spews is boring and unrelatable but I'd argue there's far more of it.

you're missing some obvious candidates. or is this just the primary for the retarded faction?

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2015, 06:00 PM
-JlpdYnv2yc

Hungry farmer
08-04-2015, 06:04 PM
It has been a combined effort by the three stooges.

Pauly D
08-04-2015, 06:23 PM
you're missing some obvious candidates. or is this just the primary for the retarded faction?

This is the worst of the worst. Without these 3 the average post in this forum would at least triple in value

SpursforSix
08-04-2015, 06:45 PM
This is the worst of the worst. Without these 3 the average post in this forum would at least triple in value

Cosmored only has a few threads and is easily avoidable.
Kool starts lots of threads but is also pretty avoidable.
Avante can't start threads but pops up all over the place like a bad Herpes infection.

Pauly D
08-04-2015, 07:19 PM
Avante can't start threads but pops up all over the place like a bad Herpes infection.

But Cosmored threads NEVER DIE

Reck
08-04-2015, 07:23 PM
Avante is actually knowledgeable tbh. He's an alright dude that's way out there. But in here, who isn't?

Kool is just obnoxious and doesn't know when he's been a shithead. He actually thinks he's contributing with his bullshit posts.

Reck
08-04-2015, 07:27 PM

And where does that put you cantthinkofshit? You're just as bad as those guys. you and your shitty movie threads and stupid unrelated threads are dumb. Also, you're pinked yourself so you dont get to bring up that he cant start threads because of pinking.

At least Avante stayed using his name unlike you. He could have gone back to RaZon but took it like a man. Again, unlike your faggy old ass.

Avante
08-04-2015, 07:27 PM

As you follow me around, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

And will continue to do so.

Silver&Black
08-04-2015, 07:29 PM
Avante is actually knowledgeable tbh. He's an alright dude that's way out there. But in here, who isn't?

Kool is just obnoxious and doesn't know when he's been a shithead. He actually thinks he's contributing with his bullshit posts.

And where does that put you cantthinkofshit? You're just as bad as those guys. you and your shitty movie threads and stupid unrelated threads are dumb. Also, you're pinked yourself so you dont get to bring up that he cant start threads because of pinking.

At least Avante stayed using his name unlike you. He could have gone back to RaZon but took it like a man. Again, unlike your faggy old ass.

Reck....

My nigga.

Infinite_limit
08-04-2015, 07:30 PM

http://www.gazette.net/storyimage/PN/20130626/SPORTS/130629480/AR/0/AR-130629480.jpg

Clipper Nation
08-04-2015, 07:31 PM
CumDumpster and his sidecuck should be on the poll, too.

Avante
08-04-2015, 07:35 PM
What do I ever do but tell it like it realy is?

ChumpStupid, Clipper Faggot and Blake the Flake only come here to bug people, they do nothing else.

Infinite_limit
08-04-2015, 07:41 PM

ChumpStupid, Clipper Faggot and Blake the Flake only come here to bug people, they do nothing else.
You are pretty fkn ignorant bout Europe [and most the World around you] because you served in the military 50 years ago

Avante
08-04-2015, 07:43 PM
You are pretty fkn ignorant bout Europe [and most the World around you] because you served in the military 50 years ago

How's that and be specific.

Infinite_limit
08-04-2015, 07:45 PM
How's that and be specific.
You judge Americas global standing and it's quality of life in relation based on the 1950's

Pauly D
08-04-2015, 07:48 PM

I don't know exactly what you mean but I was forced into using this account cause CubanSucks was banned for bullshit reasons

Again, the 3 I put stand alone as nuisances. They're potential AIDS to a thread

Clipper Nation
08-04-2015, 07:50 PM

If only you devoted the amount of willpower you currently use on annoying everyone on here to not shoveling all that food into your fat face instead.

Avante
08-04-2015, 07:52 PM
You judge Americas global standing and it's quality of life in relation based on the 1950's

I was 10 years old in 1959, what do I know about that sort thing at that age?

DJR210
08-04-2015, 07:53 PM
From the choices, it would have to be Kool.. he's up nearly every morning at the crack of dawn (including on major holidays like Christmas) creating shitty threads with dumb YouTubes that are almost never amusing..

Avante is definitely a nuisance as well, but since he got his old ass neutered he's limited to hijacking other threads with lists.. Cosmored.. that's one weird mother fucker, but at least he keeps his never seen an actual vagina virgin bullshit in one topic.

Avante
08-04-2015, 07:55 PM
If only you devoted the amount of willpower you currently use on annoying everyone on here to not shoveling all that food into your fat face instead.

Little dude. will you ever figure it out? Now think ya stupid fuck...

Avante..oh stop, it stiop it

Now what are dumb little fucks like you going to do......yep!!!!!!!!!

Big fish, small pond.

Avante
08-04-2015, 07:55 PM
From the choices, it would have to be Kool.. he's up nearly every morning at the crack of dawn (including on major holidays like Christmas) creating shitty threads with dumb YouTubes that are almost never amusing..

Avante is definitely a nuisance as well, but since he got his old ass neutered he's limited to hijacking other threads with lists.. Cosmored.. that's one weird mother fucker, but at least he keeps his never seen an actual vagina virgin bullshit in one topic.

What about you asshole?

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2015, 07:57 PM
On the cool....Yall can keep blowing a nikka down tbh......especially the OP

mywxTIM-iPY

Clipper Nation
08-04-2015, 07:57 PM
Little dude. will you ever figure it out? Now think ya stupid fuck...

Avante..oh stop, it stiop it

Now what are dumb little fucks like you going to do......yep!!!!!!!!!

Big fish, small pond.
Be honest. How many bedsores do you have? Let's be real, with that many fat rolls, the only way you can get out of bed is with an industrial crane and the Jaws of Life.

DJR210
08-04-2015, 07:58 PM
What about you asshole?

Buzz off, pedophile faggot. Here, watch your victim punk your fat ass again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pleiZV6huAk

Why won't you just apologize to the guy?

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2015, 08:00 PM
Buzz off, pedophile faggot. Here, watch your victim punk your fat ass agaiv=pleiZV6huAk[/video]

You still believe in Santa :lmao fuck xmas dickhead

Clipper Nation
08-04-2015, 08:01 PM
Avante's morning routine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvHlSb6G4Vg

Avante
08-04-2015, 08:03 PM
Be honest. How many bedsores do you have? Let's be real, with that many fat rolls, the only way you can get out of bed is with an industrial crane and the Jaws of Life.

Let's be honest....

Saw Steve Reeves in Hercules as a little kid, made a huge impression. Got my first weight set at 15, and except for boot camp, I've been lifting ever sense. Yep, had weights on the ship.

I was a sprinter on the track team, a running basck, defensive back and kick returner.

Big muscled guy, huge frame.

About a week ago benched 450 at a little gym in town. And without a doubt out run Peyton Hillis.

Reck
08-04-2015, 08:04 PM
I don't know exactly what you mean but I was forced into using this account cause CubanSucks was banned for bullshit reasons

That wasn't meant for you. This spursforsix guy is canthinkofanything. the latter got pinked so he cant post so he made another shitty name so he can make even more shitty threads.

Avante
08-04-2015, 08:04 PM
Buzz off, pedophile faggot. Here, watch your victim punk your fat ass again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pleiZV6huAk

Whatever.

So why do we ignore how big a prick you are faggot?

Avante
08-04-2015, 08:07 PM
Avante' (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=47471)s morning routine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvHlSb6G4Vg

Where did you ever get this idea I'm fat? Never have figured that out.

Clipper Nation
08-04-2015, 08:08 PM
Let;s be honest....

Saw Steve Reeves in Hercules as a little kid, made a huge impression. Got my first weigft set at 15, and except for boot camp, I've been lifting ever sense.
Lifting a fork full of food into your mouth does not count as "lifting."

Yep, had weights on the ship.
You had weight, not weights - there's a difference, fatso.

I was a sprinter on the track team, a running basck, defensive back and kick returner.
And then you woke up.

huge frame.
:lol The "I'm not fat, I'm big-boned!" excuse

And without a doubt out run Peyton Hillis.
:lmao

Clipper Nation
08-04-2015, 08:09 PM
Where did you ever get this idea I'm fat? Never have figured that out.
From how slow and obese you are.

SpursforSix
08-04-2015, 08:09 PM

Who even knows why I got pinked. It was pretty damn random. I don't start racist threads or really attack anyone personally. I don't even know who the fuck you are. So if you and your buttfuck buddy want to ignore me and suck each other's dicks for doing so, it's fine by me.

SpursforSix
08-04-2015, 08:11 PM

That's like me sticking my dick in an ant bed and calling them faggots for crawling on it.

Avante
08-04-2015, 08:12 PM
From how slow and obese you are.

So you just wander around in some fantasy? Why just make silly shit up?

Look at your shitty personality, guy you are fucked up and we all see it.

Avante
08-04-2015, 08:14 PM
That's like me sticking my dick in an ant bed and calling them faggots for crawling on it.

So ya try to fuck ants, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this one retarded mutherfucker or what?

Reck
08-04-2015, 08:27 PM
Who even knows why I got pinked. It was pretty damn random. I don't start racist threads or really attack anyone personally. I don't even know who the fuck you are. So if you and your buttfuck buddy want to ignore me and suck each other's dicks for doing so, it's fine by me.

Those tears man.

Clipper Nation
08-04-2015, 08:32 PM
So you just wander around in some fantasy? Why just make silly shit up?

Look at your shitty personality, guy you are fucked up and we all see it.
I "wander around" in reality, where you're fat and slow, tubbs.

Avante
08-04-2015, 08:46 PM
I "wander around" in reality, where you're fat and slow, tubbs.

Ok guy we'll go with I'm fat and slow and you're a grumpy little retard. The dig diffeence is the burden of proof, we can prove you're a grumpy retard.

Blake
08-04-2015, 08:54 PM
That wasn't meant for you. This spursforsix guy is canthinkofanything. the latter got pinked so he cant post so he made another shitty name so he can make even more shitty threads.

I forget, what was your previous user name

BD24
08-04-2015, 08:54 PM
I voted Kool, but why is that faggot applesauce not on this list? Or is this more of a cancer to the club sub forum than the whole forum? Applesauce did make a thread about wanting to fuck his Aunt down here though.

Clipper Nation
08-04-2015, 09:01 PM
Ok guy... I'm fat and slow
/thread

Avante
08-04-2015, 09:03 PM
/thread

See more proof you're a grumpy retard while ..0...proof I'm even male.

Reck
08-04-2015, 09:08 PM
I forget, what was your previous user name

Jamalscuckinyou

Pauly D
08-04-2015, 09:11 PM
This thread is an unintentional great example of why I wouldn't vote for avante. Everyone fucking enables him! Just stop fucking replying to him and he'll disappear

Silver&Black
08-04-2015, 09:13 PM
I voted Kool, but why is that faggot applesauce not on this list? Or is this more of a cancer to the club sub forum than the whole forum? Applesauce did make a thread about wanting to fuck his Aunt down here though.

"What's the best way to measure your penis?"

BD24
08-04-2015, 09:14 PM
and his weird thread about getting hair transplant surgery :lol

Reck
08-04-2015, 09:14 PM

Good one.

Reck
08-04-2015, 09:16 PM
and his weird thread about getting hair transplant surgery :lol

You just gotta learn his pattern when he's being serious and trolling. Most of the time he is trolling the shit out of people here, subtlety.

BD24
08-04-2015, 09:19 PM
You just gotta learn his pattern when he's being serious and trolling. Most of the time he is trolling the shit out of people here, subtlety.
I will still never understand why people would spend that much time and effort to troll people. I mean when I see people spending all that time and effort to troll, such as Kool and Applesauce I have to imagine they don't have much of a life outside this board.

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2015, 09:23 PM
I will still never understand why people would spend that much time and effort to troll people. I mean when I see people spending all that time and effort to troll, such as Kool and Applesauce I have to imagine they don't have much of a life outside this board.

You suck a mean dick brah...every other word is Kool this and Kool that...keep waxing my jimmy homie...:lmao

BD24
08-04-2015, 09:33 PM
You suck a mean dick brah...every other word is Kool this and Kool that...keep waxing my jimmy homie...:lmao
I rarely talk about you tbh. But you tell yourself that, whatever helps you while your spending an hour per day changing your damn avatar and sig and living vicariously through your fake internet persona. My real life is good, you need this site more than me bro.

Biernutz
08-04-2015, 09:37 PM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/kool-aid%20NO%20_zpsqzst12js.gif

Avante
08-04-2015, 10:40 PM
This thread is an unintentional great example of why I wouldn't vote for avante. Everyone fucking enables him! Just stop fucking replying to him and he'll disappear

What are you looking at little guy? Who is ignoring me, oh yeah...NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The thing is asshole is that nobody cares about you at all. I have threads about me, while you're a...0.

I won't be going anywhere faggot and I won't be ignored either. Never have yet.

Clipper Nation
08-04-2015, 10:48 PM
Jamalscuckinyou

Pauly D
08-04-2015, 10:57 PM
I'm kinda regretting this thread solely because the lopsided poll numbers are probably boosting kool's ego. I believe he takes pride in being a dumbass everyone hates

Avante
08-04-2015, 11:00 PM
I'm kinda regretting this thread solely because the lopsided poll numbers are probably boosting kool's ego. I believe he takes pride in being a dumbass everyone hates

All you did faggot was show how stupid you are. Notice who gets all the action here, it sure isn't your dumbass.

I think I'll put you on my list of things to asshole.

Avante
08-04-2015, 11:25 PM
What kind of punk pulls this shit and then runs? What a fucking coward.

Hey Pauly D, you don't pull shit like this and then run like a little bitch.

You need your ass kicked fucker!

Clipper Nation
08-04-2015, 11:33 PM
What kind of punk pulls this shit and then runs? What a fucking coward.

Hey Pauly D, you don't pull shit like this and then run like a little bitch.

You need your ass kicked fucker!
More impotent rage from the wide-load.

Avante
08-04-2015, 11:55 PM
More impotent rage from the wide-load.

See Pauly D, we have way too many of these punk ass kids here for me to ever be ignored.

CN, watch the impact Melvin Gordon makes in 2015. This idiocy you got going, ha~~~~~~~

Avante
08-05-2015, 12:03 AM
Might as well have some fun with this faggots thread.

All Oakland Raiders 100m

"A"

Lane

1.James Jett 10.16 WV
2.James Trapp 10.14 Clemson
3.Jacoby Ford 10.01 Clemson
4.Trindon Holliday 10.00 LSU
5.Ron Brown 10.06 ASU
6.Alvis Whitted 10.07 NCSt
7.Sam Graddy 10.09 Tenn
8.Willie Gault 10.10 Tenn

"B"

lane

1.Alexander Wright Auburn...NFL Fastest Man
2.Bo Jackson 10.33 Auburn
3.Tim Dwight 10.33 Iowa
4.Cliff Branch 9.2 yards Colorado
5.Michael Bennett 10.18 Wisconsin
6.Bo Roberson 9.4 Cornell
7.Napolean Kaufman Cali State Champ Washington
8.Justin Fargas Cali State Champ USC

There are countries that can't compare to that.

Avante
08-05-2015, 12:08 AM
Where's this little Pauly D at? Fucking coward!

Avante
08-05-2015, 12:19 AM
How about....

All Time Texas 100m

lane

1.Jon Drummond 9.92 TCU
2.Andre Cason 9.93 Tex A&M
3.Leroy Burrell 9.85 Houston
4.Jimmy Hines 9.95 TSU 1968 Oly gold
5.Carl Lewis 9.86 Houston 1984/1988 Oly gold
6.Oba Thmpson 9.88 UTEP
7.Ray Stewart 9.96 TCU
8.Trayvon Bromell 9.84 Baylor

Only Jamaica compares to that.

Avante
08-05-2015, 12:20 AM
Pauly DDDDDDDDD come out and playeeeeeee.

Avante
08-05-2015, 12:33 AM
Look at all these things only I can do, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blind bluesmen

Sonny Terry
Blind Wilie McTell
Blind Wilie Walker
Blind Wilie Reysnolds
Blind Joe
Blind Blake
Sleepy John Estes
Blind Mamie
Blind Boy Fuller
Blind Willie Johnson
Blind Joe Taggard
Snooks Eaglin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5QCMWi53h4

Great version by Eric Burdon and the Animals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sED6htTHBmo

One of the earlist versions, I do like this one better than SATCHMO's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jne_lRUn-L4

Trill Clinton
08-05-2015, 12:46 AM
Lol

pauly is probably sleep fam. He made a thread not too long ago insinuating his parents give him a bed time.

Avante
08-05-2015, 12:50 AM
Lol

pauly is probably sleep fam. He made a thread not too long ago insinuating his parents give him a bed time.

He's lucky I don't come smashing out his of computer screen, go into his room and drag his bonely little ass out into the street and beat him up and down that street with his mommy and daddy watching. Who names a kid Pauly anyway.

Fucking faggot!

playjimmer
08-05-2015, 01:07 AM
Where's this little Pauly D at? Fucking coward!
It was about midnight central time when you were posting this shit. Settle the fuck down.

Pauly D
08-05-2015, 03:02 AM
Have I missed it or has avante copped to loving the attention before? He's now confirmed for being an attention seeking little bitch

http://i.imgur.com/f2fRM6g.jpg

I'd get the attention too if I posted 50 times a day, lil gay boi

Pauly D
08-05-2015, 03:05 AM
Geez, it's actually 26 posts per day. Is that the highest on the site?

Pauly D
08-05-2015, 03:33 AM
Yeah that's what I thought bitch ass trick runnin off hiding like a whipped dog. You've been regulated by the forum Wyatt Earp. Don't feel too bad. And better back off before you turn me into Doc Holliday. You won't be the first

TheRunningMan
08-05-2015, 05:49 AM
:sleep

RD2191
08-05-2015, 07:17 AM
He's lucky I don't come smashing out his of computer screen, go into his room and drag his bonely little ass out into the street and beat him up and down that street with his mommy and daddy watching. Who names a kid Pauly anyway.

Fucking faggot!

:lol

hehateme
08-05-2015, 08:49 AM
Didn't take long for Kool to come back from his "vacation" or otherwise known as the Lone Star card first of the month refill.

Gent
08-05-2015, 08:57 AM

You have quoted one of my favorite lines in movie history.

The Warriors is such a craftsmanship of a film. :tu

Darth_Pelican
08-05-2015, 09:31 AM
One week ago, Kool fabricated a story that he was going on vacation, and "may never return". Since then, he returned to the site, fabricated another story, and has since made 10 new threads in the past week. All jokes aside, he has issues. We all like to troll now and then, but it's clear that Kool is very dependent on this site, and not in a good way. He's very insecure about the color of his skin, a pathological liar, a welcher, and his need to feel important and noticed on this site is disturbing.

So to answer the OP, it's Kool, and by a wide margin.

BTW, here are the threads that he has made since returning. They are almost all race related, Kobe related, and homosexually related.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251590
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251592
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251596
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251599
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251609
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251610
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251615
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251625
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251631
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251632

SpursforSix
08-05-2015, 09:33 AM
Those tears man.

your bitterness.

Koolaid_Man
08-05-2015, 09:38 AM
One week ago, Kool fabricated a story that he was going on vacation, and "may never return". Since then, he returned to the site, fabricated another story, and has since made 10 new threads in the past week. All jokes aside, he has issues. We all like to troll now and then, but it's clear that Kool is very dependent on this site, and not in a good way. He's very insecure about the color of his skin, a pathological liar, a welcher, and his need to feel important and noticed on this site is disturbing.

BTW, here are the threads that he has made since returning. They are almost all race related, Kobe related, and homosexually related.

Sup BR. HORNET....I've missed u bro....I'm also humbled by your willingness to study Kool, do your homework, and present a thesis. I know it's not NBA player caliber fandom....but I appreciate that your a true fan...that's all that matters....

Koolaid_Man
08-05-2015, 09:39 AM
Kool and Darth shoulder to shoulder :toast

SpursforSix
08-05-2015, 09:45 AM
Be careful Darth. Kool is likely going to try to flip you around and lick your butthole.

Darth_Pelican
08-05-2015, 09:53 AM
Be careful Darth. Kool is likely going to try to flip you around and lick your butthole.

He will push for some kind of reaction from me, because he knows what I said is true and this is very important to him, but I won't give him the satisfaction of a response to whatever rebuttal he has planned. He, on the other hand, will think of something he feels witty and reply to give him a sense of self gratification.

SpursforSix
08-05-2015, 10:02 AM
He will push for some kind of reaction from me, because he knows what I said is true and this is very important to him, but I won't give him the satisfaction of a response to whatever rebuttal he has planned. He, on the other hand, will think of something he feels witty and reply to give him a sense of self gratification.

But now that you've said that, he'll be silent and log in as one of his other trolls and go try something else. Or he'll start one of his Spurs envy threads.
Of course, now that I said that, he's probably going to check out some black man on man porn for a while.

Avante
08-05-2015, 11:03 AM
The new hit "Pauly D" by Z-row and The Polluters

da da da DUT
Pauly D, Pauly D
da da da DUT
won;t you suck me, Pauly D
da da da DUT
get down on your knees
oh Pauly D
da da da DUT
it's so good, it's so fine
oh Pauly D
da da da DUT
my little faggot
that Pauly D
da da da DUT

SpursforSix
08-05-2015, 11:10 AM
da da da DUT
Pauly D, Pauly D
da da da DUT
won;t you suck me, Pauly D
da da da DUT
get down on your knees
oh Pauly D
da da da DUT
it's so good, it's so fine
oh Pauly D
da da da DUT
my little faggot
that Pauly D
da da da DUT

It that the Adams Family beat? I'm almost getting it but can't quite place everything. Parts sound like Hey Micky but then it doesn't follow through.

SpursforSix
08-05-2015, 11:14 AM
this is to Ride Wit Me

If you wanna go and take a ride with he and three boys in 1st grade in a Model T
Oh why do he live this way
Must be Avante
If you wanna go and get wild with he rufing kids in the park drinking Hi C
Must be Avante

Avante
08-05-2015, 11:15 AM
So tell us Pauly D, how old were you when ya knew you were a queer? What, 5-6? And how many cocks have you sucked? Don't be shy ya little queer, ok?

SpursforSix
08-05-2015, 11:21 AM
this is to Ride Wit Me

If you wanna go and take a ride with he and three boys in 1st grade in a Model T
Must be Avante
Must be Avante

Verse 1:

Stalkin kids in the late night feelin' right
Looking try to nab somehting real nice
Looking for a little shorty I noticed so I can take him home

He can be thirteen with an attitude of fourteen
Snotty nose with a lisp and torn underoos
But as long as he like wearing high heels
boy you know dat it's on

Blake
08-05-2015, 11:23 AM
So tell us Pauly D, how old were you when ya knew you were a queer? What, 5-6? And how many cocks have you sucked? Don't be shy ya little queer, ok?

damn just stop you sick old fuck. It's not funny, it's disturbing.

Avante
08-05-2015, 11:23 AM
this is to Ride Wit Me

Must be Avante
Must be Avante

Dude, that was bad, real bad.

Watch...

Woke up this mornin' bout the break-a-day
looked over on the pilla where SpursforSix used to lay
then I begin to weep n' moan, because my teasin' brown
had done left home

I look out the winda, I stare at the phone, no mo SpursforSix
now I;m lost and alone

I walk the flo, both night and day
hopeing my little faggot
will come back my way

the tears are streaming down my face
dripping off my chin, I miss my little SpursforSix
nobody can replace him

Avante
08-05-2015, 11:24 AM
damn just stop you sick old fuck. It's not funny, it's disturbing.

Shut the fuck up!

SpursforSix
08-05-2015, 11:27 AM
cont. Avante song

I peep something in the school zone
sexy as real hell
reading Clifford to himself, readin it really well
He looks and sees me smile, it only takes a while
body in the trunk, dick gettin hard, only have to drive a mile

I like the way your comb your hair
I like Grrrranimials that you wear
I like the way you cry when I touch you there
And I can see you hug your teddy bear

Must be Avante
Must be Avante

Trainwreck2100
08-05-2015, 11:29 AM
Kool's easy to ignore cosmored leaves his shit in his own threads he is the mod's problem, he links this site to some of the stuff he posts on other sites, those sites may not like that but that's one thing i'd say about him. Avante was directly responsible for the shit show the club turned into last year before kori stepped in, he'll attempt to hijack other people's threads, and unlike the other two doesn't keep his shit in his own threads. So Avante

SpursforSix
08-05-2015, 11:29 AM
ugh...I don't have time to finish this. Here's the first verse through the chorus.
I didn't realize the odd song structure until now.

Ride Wit Avante (to tune of Ride Wit Me)

Must be Avante
Must be Avante

Stalkin kids in the late night feelin' right
Looking try to nab somehting real nice
Looking for a little shorty I noticed so I can take him home

He can be thirteen with an attitude of fourteen
Snotty nose with a lisp and torn underoos
But as long as he like wearing high heels
boy you know dat it's on

I peep something in the school zone
sexy as real hell
reading Clifford to himself, readin it really well
He looks and sees me smile, it only takes a while
body in the trunk, dick gettin hard, only have to drive a mile

I like the way your comb your hair
I like Grrrranimials that you wear
I like the way you cry when I touch you there
And I can see you hug your teddy bear

Must be Avante
Must be Avante

Trainwreck2100
08-05-2015, 11:31 AM
Shut the fuck up!

You just asked a guy if he wanted to suck dicks when he was five years old

DJR210
08-05-2015, 11:33 AM
Whatever.

So why do we ignore how big a prick you are faggot?

Calls others faggot after using "whatever" as a comeback :lol

:lol faggot

Avante
08-05-2015, 11:38 AM
Calls others faggot after using "whatever" as a comeback :lol

Little man, you always try so damn hard but you suck at this, ok?

DJR210
08-05-2015, 11:41 AM
you always try so damn hard

:lol says the guy who spends his time writing poetry for men all day

Pauly D
08-05-2015, 11:42 AM
Kool's easy to ignore cosmored leaves his shit in his own threads he is the mod's problem, he links this site to some of the stuff he posts on other sites, those sites may not like that but that's one thing i'd say about him. Avante was directly responsible for the shit show the club turned into last year before kori stepped in, he'll attempt to hijack other people's threads, and unlike the other two doesn't keep his shit in his own threads. So Avante

Yeah but look at what's happening with avante in this thread. Before I said anything to him, others (mainly cantthinkofanything) won't stop encouraging him.

SpursforSix
08-05-2015, 11:46 AM
Dude, that was bad, real bad.

Watch...

Woke up this mornin' bout the break-a-day
looked over on the pilla where SpursforSix used to lay
then I begin to weep n' moan, because my teasin' brown
had done left home

I look out the winda, I stare at the phone, no mo SpursforSix
now I;m lost and alone

I walk the flo, both night and day
hopeing my little faggot
will come back my way

the tears are streaming down my face
dripping off my chin, I miss my little SpursforSix
nobody can replace him

I don't know. What's it go to?

Are you picturing me as a child?

It's a little weird for my taste.

Avante
08-05-2015, 11:47 AM
:lol says the guy who spends his time writing poetry for men all day

Stupid, a poem a week is all day? Come on asshole, ok?

Avante
08-05-2015, 11:48 AM
I don't know. What's it go to?

Are you picturing me as a child?

It's a little weird for my taste.

Why act stupid guy?

SpursforSix
08-05-2015, 11:51 AM
I sat back in my chair and looked at the moon
My life was in shambles, my testicles ruined
I took a long pull of a bottle of gin
Kicked off my boots and farted a sin

My dog at my feet asked me "what's wrong?"
I laughed at his socks and gave him a song
Chorus and verse bout my downtrodden life
thirty dead kids with a retarded wife

Ooooooohhhhh...where do the wind blow?
Oooooooo....where do the wind blow?

Clipper Nation
08-05-2015, 12:00 PM
Honey came in and caught Avante red-handed, creeping with Thai ladyboyssss... ("Old faggot creep")

Avante
08-05-2015, 12:01 PM
I sat back in my chair and looked at the moon
My life was in shambles, my testicles ruined
I took a long pull of a bottle of gin
Kicked off my boots and farted a sin

My dog at my feet asked me "what's wrong?"
I laughed at his socks and gave him a song
Chorus and verse bout my downtrodden life
thirty dead kids with a retarded wife

Ooooooohhhhh...where do the wind blow?
Oooooooo....where do the wind blow?

Yuck~~~

there I sat
staring at the moon
with a bottle of Jake
and my old bulldog Coon

we we lonely
we were blue
and it's been that way
ever since we lost you

why you left us
why you had to go
we never figured out
we just don't know

so here we sit
I weep n' moan
while old Coon
just howls at the moon

SpursforSix
08-05-2015, 12:04 PM
Yuck~~~

there I sat
staring at the moon
with a bottle of Jake
and my old bulldog Coon

we we lonely
we were blue
and it's been that way
ever since we lost you

why you left us
why you had to go
we never figured out
we just don't know

so here we sit
I weep n' moan
while old Coon
just howls at that
old moon

LOL. That's weird. You have a bulldog named, "Coon" and I have a coon named, "Featherton Bumbleswitch".

Wild Cobra
08-05-2015, 12:06 PM
But Cosmored threads NEVER DIE

Are you foolish enough to click on them?

Wild Cobra
08-05-2015, 12:08 PM

No kidding.

I have a picture in my head of Kool being an 11 year old child, that thinks all his antics here are fun.

How ever old he is, he is one of the worse pieces of shit here. that's a pretty bad thing considering we have resident Nazi's that look 100 times smarter than him, and less racist.

Wild Cobra
08-05-2015, 12:11 PM

I don't know who Cumdimser's sidekick is, but Chump is actually rather intelligent. Asshole, yes. But he's at least intelligent about it. With as many sorry asses as SpursTalk has, Chumpty Dumpty is the least of our worries.

Pauly D
08-05-2015, 12:13 PM
Are you foolish enough to click on them?

No. I'm just sick of seeing conspiracy threads in the forum with 500 posts

Wild Cobra
08-05-2015, 12:13 PM

You really are a shithead. You should let some stuff go, but you have some kind of unhealthy complex where you must take a stand on everything that offends you the slightest.

That said, there are too many others far worse than you, here.

SpursforSix
08-05-2015, 12:15 PM
No. I'm just sick of seeing conspiracy threads in the forum with 500 posts

you get wound up about the most random stuff

Wild Cobra

That's actually a good thing.

This world is so fucked up compared to the morals of the 50's.

Pauly D
Cosmored is like the original avante except he sticks to his own threads. Fuck, I wanna change my vote. Cosmored is a benign tumor and avante is fucking cancer right down to the bone

DJR210
08-05-2015, 12:20 PM

http://rs898.pbsrc.com/albums/ac190/notyouraveragealt/a.gif~c200

Avante
08-05-2015, 12:21 PM
You really are a shithead. You should let some stuff go, but you have some kind of unhealthy complex where you must take a stand on everything that offends you the slightest.

That said, there are too many others far worse than you, here.

Dude, why do people come here?

Avante
08-05-2015, 12:23 PM
Cosmored is like the original avante except he sticks to his own threads. Fuck, I wanna change my vote. Cosmored is a benign tumor and avante is fucking cancer right down to the bone

Have I ever actually talked to before today?

Avante
08-05-2015, 12:25 PM
I was under the asumption everyone came here to act silly and talk shit in hiding, no???

Do I need to do things differently?

So we need to get serious about this stuff?

Avante
08-05-2015, 01:04 PM
Let's keep this at the top, love the attention.

Avante
08-05-2015, 01:30 PM
"Avante"

what a man
what a stud
must have been sent
from Heaven above

magic dimples
big blue eyes
chiseled features
thunder thighs

6 foot 2
of twisted railroad steel
275 pounds
of solid thrill

that Avante
what more can ya say
a man among boys
and you're lucky
he's here to stay

Avante
08-05-2015, 01:36 PM
I do get a kick out of the little people.

Pauly D
08-05-2015, 01:42 PM
For every reply avante gets he replies with 4. He's malignant.

Blake
08-05-2015, 01:45 PM
That's actually a good thing.

This world is so fucked up compared to the morals of the 50's.

Lol the morals of the 50s. You watched too many Leave it to Beaver type shows.

Blake
08-05-2015, 01:45 PM
I do get a kick out of the little people.

Disgusting

Avante
08-05-2015, 01:46 PM

Yet here you are queer starting threads about me.

Before yesterday I had never paid any attention to you at all. You're boring.

Avante
08-05-2015, 01:48 PM
Disgusting

Dude, go bug others, ok?

Avante
08-05-2015, 01:51 PM
Love this thread, ha~~~~~~~~~

Koolaid_Man
08-05-2015, 02:12 PM

Aww Darthy baby...you're an emotional wreck today...I liked you better as BR Horny...:lol

And I know you still mad at me about the thread I made about a bugs life....the thread I made when the pelicans were the hornets.... :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-05-2015, 02:13 PM

How's your dick sucking going Pussy D

Avante
08-05-2015, 02:18 PM
How's your dick sucking going Pussy D

Pussy D, Pussy D
sucks so much cock
and he does it
for free

he looks goofy
stupid would work
a little faggot
a punk and a jerk

we always see him
down on a knee
sucking that cock
with gusto and glee

Pauly D
08-05-2015, 02:43 PM
Yet here you are queer starting threads about me.

Before yesterday I had never paid any attention to you at all. You're boring.

stop flattering yourself, you didn't even win the poll

Dude, go bug others, ok?

Ok? Alright? Got it? Ugh

Avante
08-05-2015, 02:56 PM
stop flattering yourself, you didn't even win the poll

Ok? Alright? Got it? Ugh

I'll be seeing a lot of you now ya little bitch, ya done fucked up son.

Pauly D
08-05-2015, 03:35 PM

You're still talking? Leave me alone

Avante
08-05-2015, 03:45 PM
You're still talking? Leave me alone

I was leaving you alone. But when you start a poll about me, you fucked up asshole. Expect to see a alot of me now.

Blake
08-05-2015, 03:46 PM

Uh oh. Avante done gone full leghumper

Avante
08-05-2015, 03:48 PM
Uh oh. Avante done gone full leghumper

Sure beats full cocksucker like you.

SpursforSix
08-05-2015, 03:51 PM

:lol

Pauly D
08-05-2015, 03:55 PM
Wooooooooeeeeeeee! I done fired avente up! Everyone get to the bomb shelters!

Blake
08-05-2015, 04:13 PM

oh Lizardman
oh Lizardman
come take my hand

Full crocsucker

Avante
08-05-2015, 04:15 PM
Full crocsucker

You got fully punked little man, no feeble come back will work.

Blake
08-05-2015, 04:29 PM
You got fully punked little man, no feeble come back will work.

You're on a salty rampage today. Did Judy not let you go to any yard sales?

SpursforSix
08-05-2015, 04:35 PM
You're on a salty rampage today. Did Judy not let you go to any yard sales?

You should just quit for today.

Blake
08-05-2015, 04:45 PM
You should just quit for today.

Right. I'll let you get back to starting more threads about kool licking butts. Good stuff.

SpursforSix
08-05-2015, 04:47 PM
Right. I'll let you get back to starting more threads about kool licking butts. Good stuff.

LOL. When you put it that way, it makes it seem so trite.

Reck
08-05-2015, 07:05 PM
your bitterness.

About? You got neutered here. I'm laughing at you along with the rest of the people here.

Avante
08-05-2015, 10:15 PM
First off I'd like to thank all the little people for once again voting me number one. Poster of the year, Best Looking, Most Polluted, what else can I win, hmmmm? Most Knowledgeable....Interesting...Intelligent...hmmmm ?

One of the many things that seperates me from you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm72DPJCX58

MANGINA
08-06-2015, 04:46 AM
This thread is polluting the pollution.

Koolaid_Man
08-06-2015, 07:31 AM
First off I'd like to thank all the little people for once again voting me number one. Poster of the year, Best Looking, Most Polluted, what else can I win, hmmmm? Most Knowledgeable....Interesting...Intelligent...hmmmm ?

One of the many things that seperates me from you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm72DPJCX58

I'm back on top and I voted for you bitch.... :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-06-2015, 07:32 AM
This thread is polluting the pollution.

Bingo