PDA

View Full Version : Bernie sanders just torpedoed his own campaign

m>s
08-05-2015, 01:11 PM
I knew he was a hostile anti American commie all along, gun grabbing SOB. Being an anti gun candidate in america is like being an openly gay candidate in Kenya. Write this old fuck off he's finished.

http://youtu.be/dTvD0DFYh9s

DarrinS
08-05-2015, 01:16 PM
Angry old white guy who represents state that is 95% white and constantly extols the virtues of Scandanavia.

You should love him, m>s

Spurminator
08-05-2015, 01:19 PM
Clever title on that video, but that's not what he said.

Spurminator
08-05-2015, 01:21 PM
And besides, how is he going to steal taxpayer money at gunpoint if he bans all the guns he'd use for that purpose?

m>s
08-05-2015, 03:09 PM
Boutons is forum sliding this

Splits
08-05-2015, 03:45 PM
:lol Sanders is pro gun. Banning "certain types of assault rifles" is weak sauce, especially compared to the previous Clinton ban from 94-04. Sanders also voted several times to protect gun companies from liability of their murder machines and voted for packing heat on Amtrak.

m>s
08-05-2015, 03:52 PM
>damage control

I repeat no anti gun candidates have a snowballs chance

DMX7
08-05-2015, 04:21 PM
>damage control

I repeat no anti gun candidates have a snowballs chance

Depends on how you define anti-gun.

m>s
08-05-2015, 04:25 PM
I define anti gun as being a slippery kike who wants to disarm the goyim even its its little by little. Shall not be infringed, at all, ever. Need to make it legal to own ranks and jets too.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
08-05-2015, 04:57 PM
Bernie Sanders was born on September 8, 1941, in Brooklyn, New York, the son of Eli and Dorothy (Glassberg) Sanders.[23][24] His father was a Jewish immigrant from Poland whose family was killed in the Holocaust,[23][25][26] while his mother was born to Jewish parents in New York.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Sanders

http://i.imgur.com/xPfUcM3.jpg

m>s
08-05-2015, 05:04 PM
Mein comrade dirkoneanddoneski with the goods. The kikes have infiltrated the hell out of the senate (some of them even holding dual Israeli citizenship which should be illegal) but no way in hell is this commie getting in the White House

m>s
08-05-2015, 05:13 PM
Make no mistake emergence of this Bernie sanders Is an Israeli attempt to get one of their guys in the White House at a time when their efforts to get us goyim to do their heavy lifting in Iran have been stifled

m>s
08-05-2015, 05:14 PM
His fake grassroots support and center left positioning in order to appeal to the masses all smell like shit

FuzzyLumpkins
08-05-2015, 05:31 PM
Nice self-fellating meltdown. 5 straight posts.

Wild Cobra
08-05-2015, 06:55 PM
I knew he was a hostile anti American commie all along, gun grabbing SOB. Being an anti gun candidate in america is like being an openly gay candidate in Kenya. Write this old fuck off he's finished.

http://youtu.be/dTvD0DFYh9s

He's not as bad as a very large number of democrats. At least he's up front about his views, instead of a coward using weasel words like most politicians do.

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 08:08 PM
Sanders is actually pro-gun, one of the few things I dislike about him, he panders to the 'Murica, Fuck Yeah' crowd, instead of growing some balls and suggesting banning the possession of ALL weapons in households and requiring permits and a strict process to acquire a gun license.

AntiChrist
08-05-2015, 08:12 PM
Sanders is actually pro-gun, one of the few things I dislike about him, he panders to the 'Murica, Fuck Yeah' crowd, instead of growing some balls and suggesting banning the possession of ALL weapons in households and requiring permits and a strict process to acquire a gun license.

:cry

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 08:13 PM
:cry

:cry :cry

TheSanityAnnex
08-05-2015, 08:23 PM
After you acquire the permit and license from the strict process where are you allowed to keep your gun if they are banned from your own household? Will there be a gun storage shop where I can go to store my guns at? Will there be enough gun storage stores so that one is close enough that I can quickly run to it, pay the storage fee, and retrieve my guns in case my house is getting broken into?

DMX7
08-05-2015, 08:26 PM
Make no mistake emergence of this Bernie sanders Is an Israeli attempt to get one of their guys in the White House at a time when their efforts to get us goyim to do their heavy lifting in Iran have been stifled

He skipped Netanyahu's speech to Congress then slammed him for war mongering. He is anti some guns like any democrat with balls, but he is hardly the worst.

m>s
08-05-2015, 08:33 PM
He skipped Netanyahu's speech to Congress then slammed him for war mongering. He is anti some guns like any democrat with balls, but he is hardly the worst.
That's all for show, the kikes are playing chess here and took a dump on your checkerboard. They are about to start shoving the checkers up your butt too.

m>s
08-05-2015, 08:33 PM
Nice self-fellating meltdown. 5 straight posts.
Yeah dirkoneanddoneski is my alt you stupid ignorant ass

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 08:35 PM
After you acquire the permit and license from the strict process where are you allowed to keep your gun if they are banned from your own household? Will there be a gun storage shop where I can go to store my guns at? Will there be enough gun storage stores so that one is close enough that I can quickly run to it, pay the storage fee, and retrieve my guns in case my house is getting broken into?

If you like that idea we can go with it. It's actually pretty good.

m>s
08-05-2015, 08:39 PM
You realize you stand in opposition to the constitution and the people of America right? The pendulum is swinging back, motherfucker.

thunder
08-05-2015, 08:40 PM
Fuck off foreigner

TheSanityAnnex
08-05-2015, 08:41 PM
Will the criminals have a separate facility to store their guns?

Clipper Nation
08-05-2015, 08:43 PM

You are painfully dumb. No wonder they say Britain has the worst schools in Europe.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-33993/Britain-worst-schools-Europe.html

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 08:46 PM
You are painfully dumb. No wonder they say Britain has the worst schools in Europe.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-33993/Britain-worst-schools-Europe.html

A conservacuck calling someone else dumb? I've seen it all.

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 08:47 PM
Fuck off foreigner

Durbeta :lol

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 08:48 PM
You realize you stand in opposition to the constitution and the people of America right? The pendulum is swinging back, motherfucker.

I'd rip that constitution up if i were you. It's now been twisted beyond recognition and is a great example of the undemocratic society the USA has become.

*Places shield in front of laptop screen*

Clipper Nation
08-05-2015, 08:50 PM
A conservacuck calling someone else dumb? I've seen it all.

:lmao "My house is being broken into. Let me go drive 20 minutes to the nearest self-storage to get my gun while the intruder finishes robbing me and leaves."

Clipper Nation
08-05-2015, 08:51 PM
I'd rip that constitution up if i were you.

Spoken like a true cuckold. You lost the war, we're independent, we're better than you, get over it.

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 08:53 PM
:lmao "My house is being broken into. Let me go drive 20 minutes to the nearest self-storage to get my gun while the intruder finishes robbing me and leaves."

Thankfully the criminal would not have a gun also, due to the excellent work the government would do preventing guns being available on an average citizen level.

thunder
08-05-2015, 08:54 PM
Spoken like a true cuckold. You lost the war, we're independent, we're better than you, get over it.
This guy is like the forum's foreigner version of Michael Sonmore:lol

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 08:55 PM

A self proclaimed freedom fighter like yourself surely doesn't want to be constrained by an outdated scripture that's been added to so many times it's lost all value and worth?

m>s
08-05-2015, 09:00 PM
I'd rip that constitution up if i were you. It's now been twisted beyond recognition and is a great example of the undemocratic society the USA has become.

*Places shield in front of laptop screen*id rip you up you lite wimp

m>s
08-05-2015, 09:01 PM
Yeah if someone breaks in my house I'm going to call a 20 minute timeout

thunder
08-05-2015, 09:02 PM
Blizzardwizard

Murica 2
UK 0

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 09:07 PM
id rip you up you lite wimp

What are you gonna do, throw your empty table side pizza boxes at me and slap me mit eine gummihandschuh aus Hitler's grab?

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 09:08 PM
Blizzardwizard (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42696)

Murica 2
UK 0

Hmm, that can't be figures about who was more responsible for the German downfall in each world war, because then it'd be UK 2 Murica 0

Clipper Nation
08-05-2015, 09:12 PM
Thankfully the criminal would not have a gun also, due to the excellent work the government would do preventing guns being available on an average citizen level.

:lmao It just keeps getting dumber with every word.

DMX7
08-05-2015, 09:14 PM
That's all for show, the kikes are playing chess here and took a dump on your checkerboard.

It's well known that Hitler suffered from a horrible case of diarrhea and gas. Gross...

Clipper Nation
08-05-2015, 09:15 PM
A self proclaimed freedom fighter like yourself surely doesn't want to be constrained by an outdated scripture that's been added to so many times it's lost all value and worth?

It's not an "outdated scripture," it's the rule of law. Do you also think the Magna Carta is an "outdated scripture"? That whole "right to a fair trial" thing is soooo 1215.

The Constitution has only been "added to" 23 times in the 226 years it came into force, and the last amendment was ratified in 1992. So again, wrong and dumb.

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 09:19 PM
It's not an "outdated scripture," it's the rule of law. Do you also think the Magna Carta is an "outdated scripture"? That whole "right to a fair trial" thing is soooo 1215.

The Constitution has only been "added to" 23 times in the 226 years it came into force, and the last amendment was ratified in 1992. So again, wrong and dumb.

So you like being constrained? You flip more on this than you do on abortion, DeAndre.

Clipper Nation
08-05-2015, 09:21 PM
So you like being constrained? You flip more on this than you do on abortion, DeAndre.

No, I like the government being constrained, which is what the Constitution is intended to do. No flip-flopping, just you not understanding the purpose of one of the most pivotal documents in world history.

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 09:23 PM
:lmao It just keeps getting dumber with every word.

"But but but the the BLACK MARKET man :cry!"

You do realise that if guns are removed from a citizen level, the criminals wanting guns would have to pay somewhere around $10 per bullet from the shady sellers who would want to keep their supposed illegal gun business profitable? Now how many average dumbass criminals are gonna pay that?

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 09:25 PM
No, I like the government being constrained, which is what the Constitution is intended to do. No flip-flopping, just you not understanding the purpose of one of the most pivotal documents in world history.

I'm always told that the monarch is 'pivotal' and 'vital', yet we'd all be a lot better off without it, an undemocratic process giving superiority to those who happen to be born into the right family.

m>s
08-05-2015, 09:26 PM
What are you gonna do, throw your empty table side pizza boxes at me and slap me mit eine gummihandschuh aus Hitler's grab?
My grandfather was in the einsatsgrüppen, I know how to deal with communist partisans

Clipper Nation
08-05-2015, 09:27 PM
"But but but the the BLACK MARKET man :cry!"

You do realise that if guns are removed from a citizen level, the criminals wanting guns would have to pay somewhere around $10 per bullet from the shady sellers who would want to keep their supposed illegal gun business profitable? Now how many average dumbass criminal is gonna pay that?

You do realize that criminals already regularly buy guns on the black market, right.

http://gizmodo.com/5927379/the-secret-online-weapons-store-thatll-sell-anyone-anything

http://www.forbes.com/sites/frankminiter/2014/08/12/inside-the-black-market-for-guns/

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 09:29 PM
My grandfather was in the einsatsgrüppen, I know how to deal with communist partisans

The einsatzgruppen eh? Known cucks that slaughtered mothers and their children in broad daylight, who when captured couldn't even stand up for themselves and begged like babies to be given some sympathy because "Fuhrerforced me to do it :cry".

:wakeup

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 09:33 PM
You do realize that criminals already regularly buy guns on the black market, right.

http://gizmodo.com/5927379/the-secret-online-weapons-store-thatll-sell-anyone-anything

http://www.forbes.com/sites/frankminiter/2014/08/12/inside-the-black-market-for-guns/

Your Forbes article even states that buying from the black market costs about $300 more than buying from a gun store. More expensive = less buyers.

I also wonder if there are any statistics about how many murders are committed per year by guns bought from gun stores compared to guns bought illegally off the black market. I imagine the total for murders from guns bought legally from stores would be considerably higher.

Clipper Nation
08-05-2015, 09:34 PM
I'm always told that the monarch is 'pivotal' and 'vital', yet we'd all be a lot better off without it, an undemocratic process giving superiority to those who happen to be born into the right family.
You do realize you're comparing a ceremonial inbred family with no real responsibility to the rule of law, right? Of course, Britain is so fucked up that they don't even have a single, coherent constitution like countries that actually have their shit together all do.

m>s
08-05-2015, 09:35 PM
>muh women and children

you lie. Let me tell you a story, one of his good comrades caught 2 kikes cutting telephone lines. He arrested them and took them in and when the guy asked my great grandfather if they were going to take them to the labor camp he calmly pulls out his sidearm and put one in each of their skulls. Sounds brutal? The week before my great grandfather lost one of his men because the partisan pulled out a knife and stabbed him and ran away. He died and my great grandfather went on to live another 60 plus years. That's war for you.

Clipper Nation
08-05-2015, 09:41 PM
Your Forbes article even states that buying from the black market costs about $300 more than buying from a gun store. More expensive = less buyers.

I also wonder if there are any statistics about how many murders are committed per year by guns bought from gun stores compared to guns bought illegally off the black market. I imagine the total for murders from guns bought legally from stores would be considerably higher.

The most recent data I can find, although this relates to all crimes, not just murder:

A 1997 Justice Department survey of more than 18,000 state and federal convicts revealed the truth:

• 39.2% of criminals obtained a gun on the street or from an illegal source
• 8.3% of criminals actually bought their guns from retail outlets

http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/11/where-criminals-get-their-guns/#ixzz3hzzYhqM1

playjimmer
08-05-2015, 09:42 PM
With the shit work they do at the border? not likely.

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 09:47 PM
The most recent data I can find, although this relates to all crimes, not just murder:

A 1997 Justice Department survey of more than 18,000 state and federal convicts revealed the truth:

• 39.2% of criminals obtained a gun on the street or from an illegal source
• 8.3% of criminals actually bought their guns from retail outlets

http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/11/where-criminals-get-their-guns/#ixzz3hzzYhqM1

Not sure why that separates 'guns bought from retail outlets' and 'guns obtained from a friend or family member', as they both come under legally acquired weapons, unless there's something illegal about giving a fellow family member a gun bought legally that I don't know about, especially since individual licenses are not required.

Put the two together and you get 47.9%

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 09:48 PM
With the shit work they do at the border? not likely.

Not this current government obviously, but a hypothetical government that would implement strong gun laws on availability of firearms on a citizen level.

Clipper Nation
08-05-2015, 09:50 PM
Not sure why that separates 'guns bought from retail outlets' and 'guns obtained from a friend or family member', as they both come under legally acquired weapons, unless there's something illegal about giving a fellow family member a gun bought legally that I don't know about, especially since individual licenses are not required.

http://i.imgur.com/AvUYYSM.gif

You asked for the difference between guns bought from gun stores and guns bought illegally. Since the data didn't back you up, you're now adding unrelated categories to try to make yourself look correct on this.

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 09:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/AvUYYSM.gif

You asked for the difference between guns bought from gun stores and guns bought illegally. Since the data didn't back you up, you're now adding unrelated categories to try to make yourself look correct on this.

And you're doing the same by deterring away from murders specifically and bringing in general gun crime, DeAndre.

Clipper Nation
08-05-2015, 09:53 PM
And you're doing the same by deterring away from murders specifically and bringing in general gun crime, DeAndre.
Because it's the only statistic I could find that specifically broke down the guns used in crime by their source, Michael Sonmore.

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 09:54 PM
And how are 'guns bought from retail stores' and 'guns obtained from family members' unrelated? Legally possessed weapons, with the only difference being that somebody else bought the weapon legally before passing it on one time.

Clipper Nation
08-05-2015, 09:54 PM
And how are 'guns bought from retail stores' and 'guns obtained from family members' unrelated?
Because the people who legally bought the guns aren't the ones committing the crimes with it in that second category, Sonmore.

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 09:55 PM
Because it's the only statistic I could find that specifically broke down the guns used in crime by their source, Michael Sonmore.

You can't have looked for too long. So you admit that you can't find any evidence to disprove the notion that more murders are committed by criminals who obtained a weapon through legal means rather than specifically from the black market?

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 09:57 PM
Because the people who legally bought the guns aren't the ones committing the crimes with it in that second category, Sonmore.

Category? I'm saying both should be one because they both come under legally obtained weapons. It was your little article that did all the separating to support the clear pro gun agenda that website has.

playjimmer
08-05-2015, 09:58 PM

Who says the friend or family member bought it legally?

Clipper Nation
08-05-2015, 09:59 PM
All right, found some stats for gun homicides specifically:

And where did the bad people who did the shooting get most of their guns? Were those gun show "loopholes" responsible? Nope. According to surveys DOJ conducted of state prison inmates during 2004 (the most recent year of data available), only two percent who owned a gun at the time of their offense bought it at either a gun show or flea market. About 10 percent said they purchased their gun from a retail shop or pawnshop... and another 40 percent obtained it from an illegal source.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2013/05/14/disarming-realities-as-gun-sales-soar-gun-crimes-plummet/

So far more homicides are happening with guns the criminal(s) bought from an illegal source than with guns the criminal(s) bought legally from a store.

m>s
08-05-2015, 09:59 PM
Gun grabbing is a fetish for you liberals it gives you a sense of power living vicariously through the government. Good thing we will never be stupid enough to turn them loose. It'll remain nothing more than a fantasy for you fringe leftist extremists.

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 10:00 PM
Who says the friend or family member bought it legally?

Far more people in the USA who own weaponry, a considerable majority, obtain weapons through legal means. Surely that can't be denied. Supporting my point that the black market isn't as popular for weaponry as pro gun nuts think...

playjimmer
08-05-2015, 10:02 PM
You can't have looked for too long. So you admit that you can't find any evidence to disprove the notion that more murders are committed by criminals who obtained a weapon through legal means rather than specifically from the black market?
So you admit that you can't find any evidence to disprove the notion that more murders are committed by criminals who obtained a weapon from the black market rather than through legal means?

baseline bum
08-05-2015, 10:05 PM
Will the criminals have a separate facility to store their guns?

:lol

Fuck gun control.

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 10:05 PM
All right, found some stats for gun homicides specifically:

And where did the bad people who did the shooting get most of their guns? Were those gun show "loopholes" responsible? Nope. According to surveys DOJ conducted of state prison inmates during 2004 (the most recent year of data available), only two percent who owned a gun at the time of their offense bought it at either a gun show or flea market. About 10 percent said they purchased their gun from a retail shop or pawnshop... and another 40 percent obtained it from an illegal source.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2013/05/14/disarming-realities-as-gun-sales-soar-gun-crimes-plummet/

So far more homicides are happening with guns the criminal(s) bought from an illegal source than with guns the criminal(s) bought legally from a store.

ONE SURVEY? That doesn't even tell us how many prisoners were surveyed???

Larry Bell...Larry Bell? I knew you'd struggle finding a non partisan source to list out your 'facts' but really? You couldn't do better than him?

If we're going to do the 'in a survey conducted' thing, maybe I should go get my own misleading polls and surveys that support me.

Clipper Nation
08-05-2015, 10:06 PM
Far more people in the USA who own weaponry, a considerable majority, obtain weapons through legal means. Surely that can't be denied.

No shit, Sonmore. Gun ownership is legal in this country, after all. Most people obey the law, too.

Clipper Nation
08-05-2015, 10:07 PM
ONE SURVEY? That doesn't even tell us how many prisoners were surveyed???

Larry Bell...Larry Bell? I knew you'd struggle finding a non partisan source to list out your 'facts' but really? You couldn't do better than him?

It's a Department of Justice survey, moron.

:cry "Forget the fact that you only quoted the relevant statistic, I've decided that it's a partisan source and therefore wrong!" :cry

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 10:08 PM
Also, where does it say homicide or murder specifically? All I see is 'gun crime' and 'offence' in that paragraph?

Clipper Nation
08-05-2015, 10:08 PM
Gun grabbing is a fetish for you liberals it gives you a sense of power living vicariously through the government.

Gun control is and always will be about the control, not the gun.

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 10:09 PM
It's a Department of Justice survey, moron.

:cry "Forget the fact that you only quoted the relevant statistic, I've decided that it's a partisan source and therefore wrong!" :cry

You were the one who quoted that, and then made the assertion that homicides are far more frequent in black market purchases from it, yet it says nothing of the sort there.

Clipper Nation
08-05-2015, 10:10 PM
Also, where does it say homicide or murder specifically? All I see is 'gun crime' and 'offence' in that paragraph?

In the previous paragraph:

According to DOJ’s Bureau of Justice Statistics, U.S. gun-related homicides dropped 39 percent over the course of 18 years... Firearm homicides declined from 1993 to 1999, rose through 2006, and then declined again through 2011.

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 10:12 PM
In the previous paragraph:

According to DOJ’s Bureau of Justice Statistics, U.S. gun-related homicides dropped 39 percent over the course of 18 years... Firearm homicides declined from 1993 to 1999, rose through 2006, and then declined again through 2011.

That doesn't tell us anything about legally or illegally obtained weaponry?? Why in the only paragraph about how weapons were obtained does the guy skip on mentioning murder or homicide, yet mentions homicide everywhere else when he's not talking about how the weapons were obtained?

Clipper Nation
08-05-2015, 10:12 PM
Firearms used in homicides often purchased illegallyhttp://www.publicintegrity.org/2014/08/25/15339/firearms-used-homicides-often-purchased-illegally

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 10:18 PM
Just read through that entire article. And at no point does it tell us how legally or illegally obtained weapons relate to homicides. Should I go get some Huffington Post anti-gun articles if we're gonna do the no facts thing?

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 10:19 PM
And :lol at 'often' yet then proceeds to not prove this assertion whatsoever in the entire article.

Clipper Nation
08-05-2015, 10:22 PM
Meanwhile, despite claiming that the number of legally-purchased guns used in homicides would be "considerably higher" than the number of illegally-purchased guns, Sonmorewizard has provided zero proof to support such a claim and has spent the whole time nitpicking stats.

spurraider21
08-05-2015, 10:29 PM
More expensive = less buyers.
Dem supply side, trickle-down economics :lol

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 10:32 PM
Oh it's my turn finally? Ok.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/national/weapons-and-mass-shootings/

Data collected by Mother Jones (http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data) looking back at the weapons used in the last 30 years of mass shootings in the U.S. show that legal weapons are the norm.

"The guns. From 1984 to today, mass killers have utilized 22 shotguns, 23 revolvers, 29 rifles and 77 semiautomatic handguns. More than three quarters of these had been purchased legally."

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 10:35 PM
And unlike Cuck Nation's sources, my source actually has a link between legally obtained weapons and murders.

Clipper Nation
08-05-2015, 10:41 PM

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/national/weapons-and-mass-shootings/

Data collected by Mother Jones (http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data) looking back at the weapons used in the last 30 years of mass shootings in the U.S. show that legal weapons are the norm.

"The guns. From 1984 to today, mass killers have utilized 22 shotguns, 23 revolvers, 29 rifles and 77 semiautomatic handguns. More than three quarters of these had been purchased legally."

Mass killings =/= all gun homicides. Try again, Sonmore.

Nbadan
08-05-2015, 10:42 PM
Bernie probably didn't 'sink his campaign' with this BS.....but you know its only a matter of time before he turns into the titanic...

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 10:45 PM
Mass killings =/= all gun homicides. Try again, Sonmore.

What?? They are specifically both murders :lol

And you say I flip flop and wriggle, Cuck Nation :lol

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 10:45 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLsjq5mWwAAQfCj.png

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 10:48 PM
My source provides actual numbers of people involved, yours does not. My source actually reference murder and how the weapons were obtained, yours do not. Far more concrete than any of your indirect stuff.

Clipper Nation
08-05-2015, 10:51 PM
You've got nothing, Sonmore. You even flip-flopped from whining about "partisan sources" to quoting from fucking Mother Jones.

In conclusion, you've proven that you know nothing about guns or the Constitution, and you think that making people store their guns at self-storage facilities that aren't likely to be close to their homes is a practical gun-control law. Keep making a fool out of yourself, though. :tu

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 10:52 PM
You've got nothing, Sonmore. You even flip-flopped from whining about "partisan sources" to quoting from fucking Mother Jones.

In conclusion, you've proven that you know nothing about guns or the Constitution, and you think that making people store their guns at self-storage facilities that aren't likely to be close to their homes is a practical gun-control law. Keep making a fool out of yourself, though. :tu

You can't counter my source so cut it short and end it there. Not even an attempt to disprove my source properly.

You're no better on this than you were on abortion, Cuck Nation. :wakeup

m>s
08-05-2015, 10:54 PM
LMAO I forgot about the British flag, lmao posting from the caliphate no wonder he's anti gun. Keeping your daughter safe from Pakistani rape gangs with a weapon is absolutely haram. Enjoy being a minority in London faggot :lmao

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 10:54 PM
You even flip-flopped from whining about "partisan sources" to quoting from fucking Mother Jones.

It doesn't matter who the person is that used the information. Did you not see the diagram that specifically pointed out which guns were purchased legally and which were purchased illegally? Those were FACTS from after the shootings, nothing partisan there, unlike your sorry excuse for 'facts' from your sources.

Clipper Nation
08-05-2015, 10:55 PM
You can't counter my source so cut it short and end it there. Not even an attempt to disprove my source properly.

I've already countered it. The burden of proof is on you to show that guns that were legally purchased by the murderer were used in the majority of all gun homicides. You still haven't done that, Sonmore.

TheSanityAnnex
08-05-2015, 10:56 PM

Do you mind adding up all of the mass gun homocides since 1984 to today and subtracting that from all gun homocides from 1984 to today?

playjimmer
08-05-2015, 10:58 PM

When you narrow down the pool so far, of course you can find a statistic you think supports you.

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 10:59 PM
I've already countered it. The burden of proof is on you to show that guns that were legally purchased by the murderer were used in the majority of all gun homicides. You still haven't done that, Sonmore.

1.) What evidence from your sources do you have to disprove this? None, as none of them mentioned homicide specifically.

2.) I've proven that mass murder is committed far more with legally obtained weapons than illegally, which is far more than you've been able to provide. You have not countered or disproved this at all.

Try again, Cuck Nation.

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 11:01 PM
Do you mind adding up all of the mass gun homocides since 1984 to today and subtracting that from all gun homocides from 1984 to today?

Ah, old man! Turned up a bit late to defend Cuck Nation huh?

What does that have anything to do with how weapons were obtained, legally or illegally?

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 11:02 PM
When you narrow down the pool so far, of course you can find a statistic you think supports you.

How is mass killing, one of the largest if not the largest form of murder 'narrow'? Surely this is as broad as it gets when it comes to murder on a national level. I'd get chastised if I brought up statistics on a local level, or just on the street. So I went as broad as I could, which is more than CN could do...

playjimmer
08-05-2015, 11:03 PM
How is mass killing, one of the largest if not the largest form of murder 'narrow'? Surely this is as broad as it gets when it comes to murder on a national level. I'd get chastised if I brought up statistics on a local level, or just on the street. So I went as broad as I could, which is more than CN could do...
because mass murders are a very small % of murders and it completely excludes gang crime which has a lot of murders by illegal weapons.

Clipper Nation
08-05-2015, 11:04 PM
1.) What evidence from your sources do you have to disprove this?
You made the claim to begin with, the burden of proof is on you.

2.) I've proven that mass murder
So, not all firearm homicides.

Again, you've got nothing, Sonmore.

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 11:05 PM
You made the claim to begin with, the burden of proof is on you.

So, not all firearm homicides.

Again, you've got nothing, Sonmore.

You were the one firing endless articles at me supposedly providing 'proof' not me, seems like you are the one with the burden of proof.

I linked legally obtained weapons to murder specifically, where have you done this at all?

You're wriggling, Cuck.

Clipper Nation
08-05-2015, 11:08 PM
How is mass killing, one of the largest if not the largest form of murder 'narrow'?

It's not even close to "the largest form of murder." It's a tiny fraction of a percent of all murders.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-09-17/mass-shootings-fuel-fear-account-for-fraction-of-murders

You're using a microscopic sample size to "prove" that the majority of all gun homicides are committed with legal firearms.

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 11:08 PM
because mass murders are a very small % of murders and it completely excludes gang crime which has a lot of murders by illegal weapons.

Well until you can find me statistics that cover all murders that mention numbers and how each and every weapon was obtained, legally or illegally, it's the best I'm going to find. Again, you all seem willing to poke at my figures, yet no figures at all have been provided as a counter..

Clipper Nation
08-05-2015, 11:09 PM
Well until you can find me statistics that cover all murders that mention numbers and how each and every weapon was obtained, legally or illegally, it's the best I'm going to find.

Thanks for finally admitting you've got nothing. :tu

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 11:10 PM
It's not even close to "the largest form of murder." It's a tiny fraction of a percent of all murders.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-09-17/mass-shootings-fuel-fear-account-for-fraction-of-murders

You're using a microscopic sample size to "prove" that the majority of all gun homicides are committed with legal firearms.

Again you're wriggling. First you said I had no evidence to link a larger amount of murders are committed with legally acquired weapons. I proceed to present evidence, now you're moving onto this 'all gun homicides vs mass murders' thing. Didn't you accuse me of separating and splitting into categories earlier, and now you're doing the same?

Try again, Cuck.

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 11:10 PM
Thanks for finally admitting you've got nothing. :tu

Please quote me saying I have nothing. Oh wait.

I have far more than you, Cuck.

Clipper Nation
08-05-2015, 11:15 PM
Again you're wriggling. First you said I had no evidence to link a larger amount of murders are committed with legally acquired weapons. I proceed to present evidence, now you're moving onto this 'all gun homicides vs mass murders' thing. Didn't you accuse me of separating and splitting into categories earlier, and now you're doing the same?

Try again, Cuck.
I'm not "wriggling" at all. You can keep accusing me of this every time you prove your stupidity, but it doesn't change the fact that you don't know what you're talking about.

Your original claim:

I imagine the total for murders from guns bought legally from stores would be considerably higher.

Not "mass murders," all murders.

Your goalpost move:

I've proven that mass murder is committed far more with legally obtained weapons than illegally

You're extrapolating from a tiny sample size and claiming victory. You're the one who's flip-flopping and wriggling, not me, and you've still got nothing, Sonmore.

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 11:19 PM
For the final time, cuck, where is the evidence to disprove me? You have provided nothing but bullshit uber-qualitative data with no facts or numbers at all. I have provided facts linking murder to legally obtained weapons being far greater than illegaly obtained weapons, and somehow you're attempting to claim victory?

You have nothing, cuck. It's over.

Clipper Nation
08-05-2015, 11:25 PM
For the final time, cuck, where is the evidence to disprove me?

Where is your evidence to prove your claim beyond extrapolating from a tenth of a percent of all murders, Sonmore? You can't counter the fact that you've got nothing, so cut it short and end it there.

TheSanityAnnex
08-05-2015, 11:28 PM
Ah, old man! Turned up a bit late to defend Cuck Nation huh?

What does that have anything to do with how weapons were obtained, legally or illegally?
like I said earlier your stupidity is entertaining. Please do the simple math I proposed and see if you can figure out where you've gone horribly wrong

TheSanityAnnex
08-05-2015, 11:31 PM
For the final time, cuck, where is the evidence to disprove me? You have provided nothing but bullshit uber-qualitative data with no facts or numbers at all. I have provided facts linking murder to legally obtained weapons being far greater than illegaly obtained weapons, and somehow you're attempting to claim victory?

You have nothing, cuck. It's over.
:lol not even close you stupid fuck

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 11:33 PM
Where is your evidence to prove your claim beyond extrapolating from a tenth of a percent of all murders, Sonmore? You can't counter the fact that you've got nothing, so cut it short and end it there.

That evidence I provided, with 3/4 of mass murders being with legally obtained weapons, based on the last 30 years, will actually grow and grow, meaning that in the next 100 years, mass murders committed will likely be 99% to 1% with legally obtained weapons, supporting me further.

You ask for my evidence that I have already provided. I ask where is yours? You have nothing at all to link to murders you say? Ok.

You keep coming back with the exact same response in all your posts now cuck, so I think you should just end it now.

I start work soon, and as much as I'd like to keep giving you the run around, I'm going to end it here to spare your blushes further, cuck.

:king

Blizzardwizard
08-05-2015, 11:35 PM
:lol not even close you stupid fuck

Turning up late as usual old man., I'm just about to leave too, should've joined us earlier man, oh wait, I forgot that you never turn up unless you're with your buddies!

Please tell me what evidence has been provided to disprove me?

None you say?

Ok.

Have fun, old man.

Clipper Nation
08-05-2015, 11:41 PM
That evidence I provided, with 3/4 of mass murders being with legally obtained weapons, based on the last 30 years, will actually grow and grow, meaning that in the next 100 years, mass murders committed will likely be 99% to 1% with legally obtained weapons, supporting me further.
Proof?

I start work soon
Lining up for your welfare check doesn't count as "work."

playjimmer
08-05-2015, 11:52 PM

Try again, Cuck.
it was always all gun homicides.

thunder
08-06-2015, 12:03 AM
Holy shit are UK people this fucking retarded?

m>s
08-06-2015, 12:06 AM
Holy shit are UK people this fucking retarded?
Yes, you should see them on 4chan.. Total cucks and passive aggressive weaklings.

Slutter McGee
08-06-2015, 12:39 AM

You ask for my evidence that I have already provided. I ask where is yours? You have nothing at all to link to murders you say? Ok.
:king

Do they not require basic statistics in the UK, or are you just an idiot. That is not how sample sizes work. As additional mass murders happen over the years and we have more stats on the subject then we will be able to extrapolate more conclusions on mass murder...not all gun crime. That is unless it increases to a statistically significant number as an overall percentage of all murders over the years...which isn't going to happen.

Splits
08-06-2015, 12:44 AM
:lol You faggot "states can keep a well armed militia means every individual citizen should be armed to the teeth" people are parsing illegal and legal gun fatalities when there are 90 deaths and 230 injured per DAY by guns in this stupid fucking country.

m>s
08-06-2015, 08:25 AM
you could always move to the United cuckdom where you're not allowed to defend your daughters from paki rape gangs

Spurminator
08-06-2015, 09:58 AM
http://www.clickhole.com/blogpost/its-our-duty-support-troops-and-second-amendment-c-1929?utm_campaign=default&utm_medium=ShareTools&utm_source=facebook

It’s Our Duty To Support The Troops And The Second Amendment In Case We Ever Need To Kill Them All

Russell Mandel (http://www.clickhole.com/blogger/544)

Blogger

These days, America faces its most troubling threats, both from the outside and the inside. Between terrorist groups like ISIS vowing daily to attack our citizens and our own government seemingly hellbent on infringing on our civil liberties, the American way of life as we know it is in constant danger.

That’s why I believe that, regardless of politics, it’s everyone’s duty to support the troops, and also to support the Second Amendment should the day come when we need to overthrow the government and kill those troops.

At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what your stance on military action is. You need to remember that our soldiers don’t set foreign policy—they just follow the president’s orders. It’s crucial that you put aside your personal opinions, honor the brave men and women in uniform for their service, and also be ready to exercise your Second Amendment rights to shoot these heroic soldiers if it comes right down to it. Whether or not you support war, every soldier is a hero and a potential threat if the White House ever decides to come for our guns.

The troops volunteered to protect our freedom, and for that they deserve our respect. Every day, they put their lives on the line to preserve your right to acquire a basement full of powerful weapons to use on them should worst come to worst. Do I approve of everything the military does? No, of course not. Will I lurk in the woods, ambushing patrols of soldiers if necessary? Of course I will. But even if I take up arms against the troops, I will stand behind them.

Leave our soldiers out of your partisan bickering. If critics aren’t brave enough to wear the uniform themselves, then they should shut up and salute the troops, and also collect guns in case the need comes to kill them. But they should never forget their sacrifice.

There’s an old saying that the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Our nation’s men and women in the armed forces are the patriots. But, I guess, it’s also possible they could one day be the tyrants. So, let us pray for their safety, unless we’re the ones battling them, which is a distinct possibility. Let us all stand indivisible behind the American flag, unless we stop agreeing with what that flag stands for, in which case we should burn it.

It’s what the Founding Fathers would have wanted.

boutons_deux
08-06-2015, 10:35 AM
http://www.clickhole.com/blogpost/its-our-duty-support-troops-and-second-amendment-c-1929?utm_campaign=default&utm_medium=ShareTools&utm_source=facebook

It’s Our Duty To Support The Troops And The Second Amendment In Case We Ever Need To Kill Them All
Russell Mandel (http://www.clickhole.com/blogger/544)

Blogger

These days, America faces its most troubling threats, both from the outside and the inside. Between terrorist groups like ISIS vowing daily to attack our citizens and our own government seemingly hellbent on infringing on our civil liberties, the American way of life as we know it is in constant danger.

That’s why I believe that, regardless of politics, it’s everyone’s duty to support the troops, and also to support the Second Amendment should the day come when we need to overthrow the government and kill those troops.

At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what your stance on military action is. You need to remember that our soldiers don’t set foreign policy—they just follow the president’s orders. It’s crucial that you put aside your personal opinions, honor the brave men and women in uniform for their service, and also be ready to exercise your Second Amendment rights to shoot these heroic soldiers if it comes right down to it. Whether or not you support war, every soldier is a hero and a potential threat if the White House ever decides to come for our guns.

The troops volunteered to protect our freedom, and for that they deserve our respect. Every day, they put their lives on the line to preserve your right to acquire a basement full of powerful weapons to use on them should worst come to worst. Do I approve of everything the military does? No, of course not. Will I lurk in the woods, ambushing patrols of soldiers if necessary? Of course I will. But even if I take up arms against the troops, I will stand behind them.

Leave our soldiers out of your partisan bickering. If critics aren’t brave enough to wear the uniform themselves, then they should shut up and salute the troops, and also collect guns in case the need comes to kill them. But they should never forget their sacrifice.

There’s an old saying that the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Our nation’s men and women in the armed forces are the patriots. But, I guess, it’s also possible they could one day be the tyrants. So, let us pray for their safety, unless we’re the ones battling them, which is a distinct possibility. Let us all stand indivisible behind the American flag, unless we stop agreeing with what that flag stands for, in which case we should burn it.

It’s what the Founding Fathers would have wanted.

pure, absolute bullshit.

Splits
08-06-2015, 11:00 AM
:lol please tell me that's parody

Spurminator
08-06-2015, 11:45 AM
pure, absolute bullshit.

Please post a point-by-point rebuttal to the article describing your issues with the points he is making.

TheSanityAnnex
08-06-2015, 11:56 AM
I proceed to present evidence, now you're moving onto this 'all gun homicides vs mass murders' thing.

Is this an attempt at shitty Eurotrolling or are you really this stupid?

Just to remind you how you started this

I imagine the total for murders from guns bought legally from stores would be considerably higher.

Blizzardwizard
08-06-2015, 12:50 PM
Is this an attempt at shitty Eurotrolling or are you really this stupid?

Just to remind you how you started this

What is it with you joining in late?

I know you need your sleep but maybe you should invest in an alarm clock, old man.

TheSanityAnnex
08-06-2015, 01:04 PM
What is it with you joining in late?

I know you need your sleep but maybe you should invest in an alarm clock, old man.

I don't sit around on Spurstalk all day and night hitting the refresh button hoping you've responded you nitwit. Are you going to address how this started or continue to ignore your original claim and try to use stats from the smallest % of gun murders (mass shootings)?

Blizzardwizard
08-06-2015, 09:09 PM
I don't sit around on Spurstalk all day and night hitting the refresh button hoping you've responded you nitwit. Are you going to address how this started or continue to ignore your original claim and try to use stats from the smallest % of gun murders (mass shootings)?

Are you going to provide any evidence do disprove my claims that I have backed up with evidence, unlike Cuck Nation.

It's over, old man.

TheSanityAnnex
08-07-2015, 09:24 AM
Are you going to provide any evidence do disprove my claims that I have backed up with evidence, unlike Cuck Nation.

It's over, old man.

Your claim was this

I imagine the total for murders from guns bought legally from stores would be considerably higher

You didn't provide a shred of evidence for this claim. total for murders from guns =/= mass gun murders, how many times must this be explained to you.

m>s
08-07-2015, 10:14 AM
Lmao United cuckdom is still in here shilling and cuckposting about guns

Blizzardwizard
08-07-2015, 10:50 AM
I have no evidence to counter Blizzardwizard's evidence so I'm just going to ramble and call him FaggotWizard, that'll show him. Now, I need a nap.

RandomGuy
08-07-2015, 11:27 AM

Obama has passed about zero gun control legislation in 8 years, and never made it into much of an issue during either campaign.

That didn't stop the NRA from whipping up enough lies to create a "they're comin' to git our guns" frenzy among the easily manipulated useful idiots.

No matter who the Democratic nominee is, that nominee will be painted as anti-gun, either truthfully, or through highly cynical and self-serving lies from the NRA.

All in all, that doesn't seem to me to be a deal breaker, because that has been the narrative for the last 50+ years.

m>s
08-07-2015, 11:29 AM
Obama has passed about zero gun control legislation in 8 years, and never made it into much of an issue during either campaign.

That didn't stop the NRA from whipping up enough lies to create a "they're comin' to git our guns" frenzy among the easily manipulated useful idiots.

No matter who the Democratic nominee is, that nominee will be painted as anti-gun, either truthfully, or through highly cynical and self-serving lies from the NRA.

All in all, that doesn't seem to me to be a deal breaker, because that has been the narrative for the last 50+ years.
No Obama tried really hard to and got btfo

TheSanityAnnex
08-07-2015, 11:39 AM

It's over, old man.

Your evidence doesn't back your claim which was the total for murders from guns bought legally from stores would be considerably higher. The fact that more guns acquired legally were used in mass shootings than acquired illegally does nothing to support the claim of total gun murders. If you don't mind me asking how old are you? I feel like I'm arguing with a 15 year old.

RandomGuy
08-07-2015, 11:40 AM
Your claim was this

You didn't provide a shred of evidence for this claim. total for murders from guns =/= mass gun murders, how many times must this be explained to you.

the proportion of gun murders that involve legal guns versus illegal guns is not really a statistic that appears readily available.

Good data on types of guns used in murders, if not the legality:
http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/GUIC.PDF

Above report does note the number of total guns in the US, versus the number reported stolen. Given the proportion, one would expect, all things being equal, that most gun violence would have to be performed by legally acquired guns. All things are not equal though, so it is hard to say one way or the other.

Here is a fairly balanced treatment of the issue, and it points to the difficulty as well:
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/12/gun-rhetoric-vs-gun-facts/

FWIW.

TheSanityAnnex
08-07-2015, 11:44 AM

Disagreed. Although he didn't pass much he did try. Funny how it backfired and Americans purchased more guns under his presidency than any other.

RandomGuy
08-07-2015, 11:48 AM
cuckity cuck cuck, bla cuck bla, cuck this, and cuck that

I can't help but think about most of what we know about how humans view others, i.e. through the prism of their own selves.

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

A few competing theories, and some fairly good research points in this direction. Just sayin'.

RandomGuy
08-07-2015, 11:50 AM
Disagreed. Although he didn't pass much he did try. Funny how it backfired and Americans purchased more guns under his presidency than any other.

"he did try".

Specifically what, other than a half-hearted attempt to limit large magazines?

Name as many examples as you can.

(edit) Remember it has been almost seven years, and if you want to link any given bill to the president, be sure to show Obama pushing the law.

If you can't name any that would fit that bill, why do you think that is? (hint: see "useful idiot" comment above)

m>s
08-07-2015, 12:11 PM
I can't help but think about most of what we know about how humans view others, i.e. through the prism of their own selves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

A few competing theories, and some fairly good research points in this direction. Just sayin'.
Nice try sigmund

RandomGuy
08-11-2015, 11:12 AM
Nice try sigmund

Just sayin'. (shrugs) I can't know the truth of it, only you do.

RandomGuy
08-11-2015, 11:15 AM
Nice try sigmund

You are also welcome to post the bills that big bad Obama wanted to pass to take away guns, by the way.

I really can't think of any, other than a common sense limit on the size of magazines that got shot down by the wild-eyed crazies at the NRA, after the Sandy Hook shooting.

I wonder just how many children we need to sacrifice at the altar of gun-fetishism before we come to our senses.

m>s
08-11-2015, 12:27 PM
It's only common sense to those who want the patriots limited when the civil war starts..I hate that "common sense" Orwellian language. And yes he did push for that bill.

Blizzardwizard
08-11-2015, 12:28 PM
I wonder just how many children we need to sacrifice at the altar of gun-fetishism before we come to our senses.

Never. Won't happen, some of these guys would literally camp at their door with their MK22s if they knew somebody was coming to take their guns.

Dey took er gunnsssss! :cry

m>s
08-11-2015, 12:29 PM
Btw you talk about innocent kids but you say that you want me dead because you know that I won't turn them in

TheSanityAnnex
08-11-2015, 12:38 PM
"he did try".

(edit) Remember it has been almost seven years, and if you want to link any given bill to the president, be sure to show Obama pushing the law.

If you can't name any that would fit that bill, why do you think that is? (hint: see "useful idiot" comment above)

Here is a few from 2013

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/docs/wh_now_is_the_time_full.pdf

TheSanityAnnex
08-11-2015, 12:41 PM
"he did try".

And if you think his only push for gun control came as a half-hearted attempt to limit large magazines I don't think Obama would think of his push for gun control as his biggest failure.

"One of President Barack Obama's greatest frustrations is his inability to pass stricter gun laws, he told the BBC (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33646704)Thursday just hours before a mass shooting in a Louisiana theater. "If you ask me where is the one area where I feel that I have been most frustrated and most stymied, it is the fact that the United States of America is the one advanced nation on earth in which we do not have sufficient, common sense, gun safety laws," Obama said. "Even in the face of repeated mass killings."

TheSanityAnnex
08-11-2015, 12:43 PM
Never. Won't happen, some of these guys would literally camp at their door with their MK22s if they knew somebody was coming to take their guns.

Dey took er gunnsssss! :cry

an MK22? :lmao you are so fucking stupid. You might as well have said they were camping by their door with a pellet gun.

Blizzardwizard
08-11-2015, 03:58 PM
an MK22? :lmao you are so fucking stupid. You might as well have said they were camping by their door with a pellet gun.

I'm sorry I don't fellate my guns in a rocking chair at night like you do. Do you practice by aiming at passersby, and do you shoot them if said passerby is wearing a Feel The Burn T-shirt?

TheSanityAnnex
08-11-2015, 04:19 PM
I'm sorry I don't fellate my guns in a rocking chair at night like you do. Do you practice by aiming at passersby, and do you shoot them if said passerby is wearing a Feel The Burn T-shirt?

How old are you, seriously.

Bender
08-11-2015, 07:11 PM
he makes Boutons seem like Einstein.

RandomGuy
08-12-2015, 11:30 AM
And if you think his only push for gun control came as a half-hearted attempt to limit large magazines I don't think Obama would think of his push for gun control as his biggest failure.

"One of President Barack Obama's greatest frustrations is his inability to pass stricter gun laws, he told the BBC (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33646704)Thursday just hours before a mass shooting in a Louisiana theater. "If you ask me where is the one area where I feel that I have been most frustrated and most stymied, it is the fact that the United States of America is the one advanced nation on earth in which we do not have sufficient, common sense, gun safety laws," Obama said. "Even in the face of repeated mass killings."

NM (found the link from a later post, reading through now)

RandomGuy
08-12-2015, 11:39 AM

Here is a few from 2013

So the only guns he wanted to really ban were assault rifles. As noted, he also wanted to limit the size of magazines for guns.

The entire rest of his plan involved actually enforcing laws already on the books, giving the ATF (gasp) an actual director, and improving information sharing between states about crazies and criminals, to keep them from moving around to get guns illegally.

Big fucking deal.

If that is the kind of thing that counts as "comin' to git your guns" these days, the NRA and the people who worship guns really have gone off the deep end.

RandomGuy
08-12-2015, 11:41 AM
Reach 750,000 young people through programs to identify mental illness early and
refer them to treatment: We need to train teachers and other adults who regularly interact
with students to recognize young people who need help and ensure they are referred to mental
health services. The Administration is calling for a new initiative, Project AWARE (Advancing
Wellness and Resilience in Education), to provide this training and set up systems to provide
these referrals. This initiative, which would reach 750,000 young people, has two parts:

Provide “Mental Health First Aid” training for teachers: Project AWARE includes
$15 million for training for teachers and other adults who interact with youth to detect
and respond to mental illness in children and young adults, including how to encourage
adolescents and families experiencing these problems to seek treatment.

Make sure students with signs of mental illness get referred to treatment:
Project AWARE also includes $40 million to help school districts work with law enforcement, mental
health agencies, and other local organizations to assure students with mental health issues
or other behavioral issues are referred to the services they need. This initiative builds on
strategies that, for over a decade, have proven to decrease violence in schools and increase
the number of students receiving mental health services.

Holy shit, that gun-hating asshole tried to get this passed into law? :rolleyes

RandomGuy
08-12-2015, 11:46 AM
It's only common sense to those who want the patriots limited when the civil war starts..I hate that "common sense" Orwellian language. And yes he did push for that bill.

"that bill" = ???

Blizzardwizard
08-12-2015, 12:24 PM
he makes Boutons seem like Einstein.

Look, my own personal leech!

baseline bum
08-12-2015, 12:26 PM
So the only guns he wanted to really ban were assault rifles. As noted, he also wanted to limit the size of magazines for guns.

The entire rest of his plan involved actually enforcing laws already on the books, giving the ATF (gasp) an actual director, and improving information sharing between states about crazies and criminals, to keep them from moving around to get guns illegally.

Big fucking deal.

If that is the kind of thing that counts as "comin' to git your guns" these days, the NRA and the people who worship guns really have gone off the deep end.

Eh, what's an assault rifle? A rifle that's scary looking and painted black?

RandomGuy
08-12-2015, 12:28 PM
Eh, what's an assault rifle? A rifle that's scary looking and painted black?

Generally one that is capable of fully automatic fire, to my understanding. (not overly familiar by any means, i'm sure someone will chime in with something better)

baseline bum
08-12-2015, 12:31 PM
Generally one that is capable of fully automatic fire, to my understanding. (not overly familiar by any means, i'm sure someone will chime in with something better)

It's already really hard to get a fully automatic rifle, and in the San Antonio area I only know of one range that will allow you to shoot one.

TheSanityAnnex
08-12-2015, 12:31 PM

Big fucking deal.

I never once said he tried to pass any "comin' to git your guns", not sure why this was directed at me. I simply said although he didn't pass much but he did try. And the article was from 2013 alone, I'm sure there was plenty more he tried in his time in office.

Do you believe his inability to ban assault rifles and limit magazine capacity were his only two failures he is referencing when his speaks of his greatest frustrations concerning stricter gun laws?

TheSanityAnnex
08-12-2015, 12:40 PM

Yeah he actually wanted to ban "military style" rifles, which account for something like less than a percent of gun homicides if I remember correctly.

TheSanityAnnex
08-12-2015, 12:41 PM

Blizzardwizard
08-12-2015, 12:49 PM

Why do you want to know my age? Do you have a criminal past old man? Your unhealthy obsession with me is quite disturbing.

TheSanityAnnex
08-12-2015, 12:50 PM
Why do you want to know my age? Do you have a criminal past old man? Your unhealthy obsession with me is quite disturbing.

I'm trying to figure out if you are just young and dumb or are older and developmentally disabled. So how old are you?

Blizzardwizard
08-12-2015, 01:22 PM
I'm trying to figure out if you are just young and dumb or are older and developmentally disabled. So how old are you?

How about you tell me your age first, and then maybe afterwards we can exchange facebook accounts too? Maybe we can even hangout in your pad sometime too!

TheSanityAnnex
08-12-2015, 01:23 PM
How about you tell me your age first, and then maybe afterwards we can exchange facebook accounts too? Maybe we can even hangout in your pad sometime too!

I'm 33 and don't do Facebook. So how old are you?

Blizzardwizard
08-12-2015, 01:35 PM
I'm 33 and don't do Facebook. So how old are you?

Fuck, I'm older than the old man?

Run along kid, go play tag or something.

TheSanityAnnex
08-12-2015, 01:40 PM

I had you pegged at 16 years old and could look past your stupidity, but older than me damn? You seriously are retarded.

Clipper Nation
08-12-2015, 01:41 PM

:lmao No way you're older than 33. You sound like a naive teenager who thinks she has all the answers.

Blizzardwizard
08-12-2015, 01:44 PM
:lmao No way you're older than 33. You sound like a naive teenager who thinks she has all the answers.

And you sound like a 12 year old white trash confederate flag flaunting hillbilly that is on the verge of a school massacre.

m>s
08-12-2015, 02:38 PM
Sanders is being irresponsible by running at his age, odds are he wouldn't even make it through a full 8 year term he'd be about 105 by then

RandomGuy
08-12-2015, 04:18 PM
I never once said he tried to pass any "comin' to git your guns", not sure why this was directed at me. I simply said although he didn't pass much but he did try. And the article was from 2013 alone, I'm sure there was plenty more he tried in his time in office.

Do you believe his inability to ban assault rifles and limit magazine capacity were his only two failures he is referencing when his speaks of his greatest frustrations concerning stricter gun laws?

Ah, gotcha. I have you confused with the hysterics who seem to think that Obama is some sort of boogeyman.

I really don't know what he was referring to, but it wouldn't surprise me that there were other attempts included in his statement.

My main point is that he has done very little, and never really made gun control or gun bans a huge priority.

CosmicCowboy
08-12-2015, 04:34 PM
Ah, gotcha. I have you confused with the hysterics who seem to think that Obama is some sort of boogeyman.

I really don't know what he was referring to, but it wouldn't surprise me that there were other attempts included in his statement.

My main point is that he has done very little, and never really made gun control or gun bans a huge priority.

After Fast and Furious blew up in his face he knew better than to go after them again. They WANTED those guns to go to Mexico and kill people and be discovered to have been sold in the US so they could use that as their political excuse to control gun sales. What they DIDN'T want discovered was that the ATF was intentionally sending the guns across the border to the drug cartels. OOPS.

boutons_deux
08-12-2015, 04:45 PM
After Fast and Furious blew up in his face he knew better than to go after them again. They WANTED those guns to go to Mexico and kill people and be discovered to have been sold in the US so they could use that as their political excuse to control gun sales. What they DIDN'T want discovered was that the ATF was intentionally sending the guns across the border to the drug cartels. OOPS.

They wanted to find which of your adored AMERICAN gun dealers were selling guns ILLEGALLY.

253,000 U.S. guns smuggled to Mexico annually, study finds

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/world/article24746863.html

2000 Illegal Weapons Cross US-Mexico Border Per Day: Report

http://www.insightcrime.org/news-analysis/2000-illegal-weapons-cross-us-mexico-border-every-day

Fast & Furious programs were STARTED BY DUBYA's DoJ, about which the Repugs showed no outrage.

CosmicCowboy
08-12-2015, 04:46 PM
They wanted to find which of your adored AMERICAN gun dealers were selling guns ILLEGALLY.

253,000 U.S. guns smuggled to Mexico annually, study finds

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/world/article24746863.html

2000 Illegal Weapons Cross US-Mexico Border Per Day: Report

http://www.insightcrime.org/news-analysis/2000-illegal-weapons-cross-us-mexico-border-every-day

Fast & Furious programs were STARTED BY DUBYA's DoJ, about which the Repugs showed no outrage.

Fast and Furious was NOT started by Dubya, dumbass.

CosmicCowboy
08-12-2015, 04:48 PM
:lol

Those studies were totally fabricated out of bullshit.

No wonder Boo eats them up.

boutons_deux
08-12-2015, 04:49 PM
Fast and Furious was NOT started by Dubya, dumbass.

You Lie

ATF gunwalking scandal

"Gunwalking", or "letting guns walk", was a tactic of the Arizona Field Office of the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Bureau_of_Alcohol,_Tobacco,_Firearms _and_Explosives) (ATF), which ran a series of sting operations (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sting_operation)[2] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal#cite_note-csm1-2)[3] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal#cite_note-wapoa-3) between 2006[4] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal#cite_note-npr1-4)and 2011[2] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal#cite_note-csm1-2)[5] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal#cite_note-nyt1-5) in the Tucson and Phoenix area where the ATF "purposely allowed licensed firearms dealers to sell weapons to illegal straw buyers (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_purchase), hoping to track the guns to Mexican drug cartel leaders and arrest them."[6] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal#cite_note-lat1-6)

These operations were done under the umbrella of Project Gunrunner (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Gunrunner), a project intended to stem the flow offirearms (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm) into Mexico (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico) by interdicting straw purchasers and gun traffickers within the United States.[7] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal#cite_note-atf1-7)

The Jacob Chambers Case began in October 2009 and eventually became known in February 2010 as "Operation Fast and Furious" after agents discovered Chambers and the other suspects under investigation belonged to a car club.[1] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal#cite_note-dojoigreport-1)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

CosmicCowboy
08-12-2015, 04:55 PM
Dumbass

gunrunner was done in a PARTNERSHIP with Mexico who picked up the tracking after the guns crossed the border. They even hid electronic trackers in the guns and arrested the gangster that received them.

Fast and Furious just sent the guns South with no mexican knowledge and no supervision hoping they would be used to kill someone so it could be blamed on US gun dealers. ATF TOLD the gun dealers to sell to the straw purchasers when they reported their suspicions to the ATF.,

There is ZERO comparison you fucking idiot.

boutons_deux
08-12-2015, 06:54 PM
gun walking is gun walking

RandomGuy
08-13-2015, 12:34 PM

Sure, Cosmored, sure.

You seriously believe this?

TheSanityAnnex
08-13-2015, 12:40 PM
Sure, Cosmored, sure.

You seriously believe this?

Curious to hear what you think the purpose of Fast and Furious was.

Splits
08-13-2015, 12:50 PM

:lmao

tinfoil hat much?

RandomGuy
08-13-2015, 12:51 PM
Curious to hear what you think the purpose of Fast and Furious was.

Supposed to be a sting operation. I don't think any of the people orchestrating it really intended it to be some sort of propaganda ploy.

That assumes a level of competence that wasn't in evidence.

Can't say I read a lot on it though. Feel free to flesh it out, I would read whatever you posted.

TheSanityAnnex
08-13-2015, 01:06 PM
Supposed to be a sting operation. I don't think any of the people orchestrating it really intended it to be some sort of propaganda ploy.

That assumes a level of competence that wasn't in evidence.

Can't say I read a lot on it though. Feel free to flesh it out, I would read whatever you posted.

I really don't know but CC's story wouldn't surprise me if that was intended.

RandomGuy
08-14-2015, 11:26 AM
I really don't know but CC's story wouldn't surprise me if that was intended.

Generally if the choice is between trying to figure out the most likely explanation for something the government does if the choice is simple incompetence or intentional evil plot, I place my bet on simple incompetence every time.

I rarely lose that bet.

CosmicCowboy
08-14-2015, 11:33 AM
Generally if the choice is between trying to figure out the most likely explanation for something the government does if the choice is simple incompetence or intentional evil plot, I place my bet on simple incompetence every time.

I rarely lose that bet.

The government ENCOURAGED the sales. You should read up on it. In some cases the gun dealers CALLED the ATF when they suspected a straw purchaser and the ATF TOLD them to make the sale anyway.

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/sep/11/nation/la-na-atf-guns-20110912