PDA

View Full Version : Wizards: Official thread for posters who don't have to pay social security rest of year

Splits
08-05-2015, 09:43 PM
On Friday I'll hit the $118.5 cap for the year and have an extra grand in cash each month. Not a bad year, first week of August, though I've hit it in July before. And no, you college faggots need not post here. Neither the SS recipients such as Dale. This thread is for the cream of the crop of ST.

Mitch
08-05-2015, 09:59 PM
How's life, Splits?

Red Hawk #21
08-05-2015, 10:20 PM
You still fucking those Mauthausen female escapees, breh?

Reck
08-05-2015, 10:34 PM
You still trying to grab aunt's 401k nigga?

apalisoc_9
08-05-2015, 10:45 PM
I thought you were gonna hook me up with a job?

I'm still making a little bit and around 50k a year...

what do i do?

m>s
08-05-2015, 10:57 PM
Become an Internet marketing whizz since you're already online all day brah and you can make a lot more than splits chump change

apalisoc_9
08-05-2015, 10:59 PM
Become an Internet marketing whizz since you're already online all day brah and you can make a lot more than splits chump change

I only really make 42 with my daytime job..The extra 6k a year is online..But I've thought about taking online marketing seriously...Do you do any form of online marketing?

m>s
08-05-2015, 11:14 PM
Yeah I do, there is huge money in it you should look into it. I always advise self employment over a regular 9 to 5. Done both and it's not even comparable. The freedom and lack of stress is the best part.

RD2191
08-05-2015, 11:15 PM
Lol. OP is a faggot.

Splits
08-05-2015, 11:20 PM
Lol. I'm a farmer

Splits
08-05-2015, 11:21 PM
How's life, Splits?

Good, good. Bout to take the next 4 weeks off for some vacay.

Splits
08-05-2015, 11:21 PM
You still fucking those Mauthausen female escapees, breh?

Like em thin but try to stay away from the Jew, especially given my wealth.

m>s
08-05-2015, 11:23 PM
Like em thin but try to stay away from the Jew, especially given my wealth.
I'll bet the happy merchant is in your pockets in ways you never even thought of

Kefka1
08-05-2015, 11:26 PM
Yeah I do, there is huge money in it you should look into it. I always advise self employment over a regular 9 to 5. Done both and it's not even comparable. The freedom and lack of stress is the best part.

lack of stress?? No idea what ur talking about

every waking moment of your life is spent toward your business. it doesn't get any more stressful than that.

m>s
08-05-2015, 11:27 PM
lack of stress?? No idea what ur talking about

every waking moment of your life is spent toward your business. it doesn't get any more stressful than that.
Yes this part is especially true but you can walk away at any moment you want and do something else for a while and if you're doing it right then you actually enjoy it and it doesn't feel like work. If your self employment is stressing you out then you're doing it wrong.

m>s
08-05-2015, 11:30 PM
The best part is the merchant doesn't reap the fruits of your labor. Whatever you do, it's yours to keep (after Uncle Sam extorts his cut of course). Many many years ago there weren't corporations everywhere and most people were actually self employed or worked for a small business. Mega international corporations are where it all went wrong. Those guys are slaves to the shareholder which is just slang for Jew. Everything is about creating "shareholder value." You are literally a business asset not a person to them.

ElNono
08-05-2015, 11:33 PM
I always advise self employment over a regular 9 to 5. Done both and it's not even comparable. The freedom and lack of stress is the best part.

Seconded.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-05-2015, 11:34 PM
What up Splits :toast

m>s
08-05-2015, 11:34 PM
Only when you break out of the paradigm mentally and spiritually will you truly be free. I mean having your own ideas, values, hobbies, and interests unlike some mindless consumer drone who blows half his paycheck on cheap beer or trying to impress women every weekend. The weekend warrior/football fan/partying crowd. Try to build something meaningful with your life and if you put passion into it and practice positive thinking the results will follow.

ElNono
08-05-2015, 11:35 PM
tbh, the tricky part with self-employment is discipline... takes some time to adjust if you're not used to it... but when the money is coming in, nice...

Splits
08-05-2015, 11:39 PM
What up Splits :toast

Making it rain, dolla' dolla' bill yo

http://media.giphy.com/media/rfQDkb40gmB2w/giphy.gif

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-05-2015, 11:40 PM
Making it rain, dolla' dolla' bill yo

http://media.giphy.com/media/rfQDkb40gmB2w/giphy.gif

same, nigga, same

m>s
08-05-2015, 11:41 PM
tbh, the tricky part with self-employment is discipline... takes some time to adjust if you're not used to it... but when the money is coming in, nice...
Yup and saving for when it isn't coming in, always ups and downs

RD2191
08-05-2015, 11:45 PM
OP post pics of the skinny whores you pay for sex again.

Splits
08-05-2015, 11:50 PM
OP post pics of the skinny whores you pay for sex again.

The last pics I posted were of a 19 year old collegiate figure skater. I'd hardly say she was a whore. She was much better looking than the fat old skanks you're fucking in your barn

http://f.tqn.com/y/useconomy/1/S/i/6/-/-/mexico-farm-women.jpg

apalisoc_9
08-05-2015, 11:50 PM

Something I don't have right now. :lol

I feel comfortable making 42 at 24.

I feel like as I get older, I might get that sense of urgency..

RD2191
08-06-2015, 12:14 AM
Bragging about your income to a bunch of dudes on a bball forum. Crofl. How sad is it that you make bank and still have no friends and have to pay for sex? :lol

RD2191
08-06-2015, 12:16 AM
And I bang real women, not stick figures. Not everyone has a 4 inch penis like you tbh.

spurraider21
08-06-2015, 12:22 AM
same, nigga, same
:lol aren't you in massage therapy school?

Splits
08-06-2015, 12:51 AM
And I bang real women, not stick figures. Not everyone has a 4 inch penis like you tbh.

True or false: you work on a farm

FkLA
08-06-2015, 01:00 AM

You have an accounting degree and you're doing online marketing? Idk anything about it, there could be good money in it for all I know, but either way that seems like a waste of a good degree IMO.

apalisoc_9
08-06-2015, 01:04 AM
You have an accounting degree and you're doing online marketing? Idk anything about it, there could be good money in it for all I know, but either way that seems like a waste of a good degree IMO.

Idk.

choose 60-80k a year doing someone else busienss

Or 60-80k your own business

I'm about to finish my degree and I honestly would trade for a profitable business..

FkLA
08-06-2015, 01:11 AM
Idk.

choose 60-80k a year doing someone else busienss

Or 60-80k your own business

I'm about to finish my degree and I honestly would trade for a profitable business..

What exactly is online marketing anyway? Sounds too simple to be more stable and higher paying than a CPA position.

I'd trade it only if the business was really really stable.

apalisoc_9
08-06-2015, 01:25 AM
What exactly is online marketing anyway? Sounds too simple to be more stable and higher paying than a CPA position.

I'd trade it only if the business was really really stable.

There's various way to market online..It's a huge pile of opportunities..From Email marketing to Social Media.. Right now if I wasn't too lazy and comfortable making shit money, i'd probably focus on growing my email list...

For example, In the last three years, I've managed to build up a list of around 5k Emails..I know it's shit, but that's what you get for shit work anyway..I know if i just put in the hard work, i xan have way more than that..honestly gotta start doing it.

It's essentially building leads aka potential customers to either sell your own stuff, sell other people stuff, ads for other business, etc..it's a variety of things..the former two is where the money is at right now...

Most people who do online marketing fail, as is with most business..But I do believe that with the proper know how, you'd give yourself a good chance..

Imagine having 200k targeted Emails...if your conversation rate is 10 cents a lead, you would be making 20k a month..

Plus, cost for most online business are cheap as F.

Kefka1
08-06-2015, 06:24 AM
Only when you break out of the paradigm mentally and spiritually will you truly be free. I mean having your own ideas, values, hobbies, and interests unlike some mindless consumer drone who blows half his paycheck on cheap beer or trying to impress women every weekend. The weekend warrior/football fan/partying crowd. Try to build something meaningful with your life and if you put passion into it and practice positive thinking the results will follow.

You sound like a chapter from a self help booklet.

Reck
08-06-2015, 06:26 AM
same, nigga, same

Same?

Just last year you couldn't even afford an apartment with broken down doors. Had your girlfriend's sister pawn cats on you and we're suppose to believe you're making money now? :lmao

Kefka1
08-06-2015, 06:38 AM
Something I don't have right now. :lol

I feel comfortable making 42 at 24.

I feel like as I get older, I might get that sense of urgency..

It sounds like your biggest issue is that you have conflicting goals. Maybe find somebody you trust (with experience of course) that can talk you through these things.

If you want to start your own business, you need single minded focus. I hate giving this kind of advice because it's cliche to a T but it's true. If you have conflicting goals

"I want to make it big but then I won't be as spiritually fulfilled since I'm focusing on money"

or

"I want to start my own business but also have time to do ______ hobby"

Seriously, please forget everything m>s is saying. I can tell he's completely full of shit. If you want to start your own business, at first you WILL have to spend every waking hour into your product. Or at least thinking of it. Even when you're at the gym in the back of your mind you will start to wonder about that client flaking out on you. Yeah sure you have "freedom" in theory, but when you're starting out be prepare to bend over and spread your cheeks for all your clients otherwise you won't be around for very long. Once you're established, that's when you can kindly tell certain clients to fuck off :toast but that will take awhile. Also, there WILL be stress BUT that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Some people are just wired for it and feed off the stress. Some are not and that's when they feel overburdened or stressed out. Let's not pretend starting a successful business is for everybody.

How is your dating life? Single? Kids? That is another thing that will factor into your goals.

pgardn
08-06-2015, 06:57 AM
I need to hire someone competent. Get to work ya bilge rats. Or not.
Off happily to work now. Working the entire weekend and looking forward to it. Just gotta leave town, that's the bad part.

I love work.

lil'mo
08-06-2015, 07:08 AM
There's various way to market online..It's a huge pile of opportunities..From Email marketing to Social Media.. Right now if I wasn't too lazy and comfortable making shit money, i'd probably focus on growing my email list...

For example, In the last three years, I've managed to build up a list of around 5k Emails..I know it's shit, but that's what you get for shit work anyway..I know if i just put in the hard work, i xan have way more than that..honestly gotta start doing it.

It's essentially building leads aka potential customers to either sell your own stuff, sell other people stuff, ads for other business, etc..it's a variety of things..the former two is where the money is at right now...

Most people who do online marketing fail, as is with most business..But I do believe that with the proper know how, you'd give yourself a good chance..

Imagine having 200k targeted Emails...if your conversation rate is 10 cents a lead, you would be making 20k a month..

Plus, cost for most online business are cheap as F.
:lmao online marketing, you are scum

Koolaid_Man
08-06-2015, 07:18 AM
On Friday I'll hit the $118.5 cap for the year and have an extra grand in cash each month. Not a bad year, first week of August, though I've hit it in July before. And no, you college faggots need not post here. Neither the SS recipients such as Dale. This thread is for the cream of the crop of ST.

Dam Splits you the man....i will PM you for a possible loan.....you white guys got it made bro....take me under your wing bro and work with me..let me be your black project...like Agelina Jolie, Sandra Bullock, and Charlize Theron all adopting black kids....look out for me Splits...take me in....

Koolaid_Man
08-06-2015, 07:21 AM

So how long you been selling your ass bro....you on backpage? In the fsggots section? Stress free I bet....

m>s
08-06-2015, 07:52 AM
You sound like a chapter from a self help booklet.
Lel maybe I should write an ebook. Just trying to offer the young lad a but of encouragement IMHO. When I used to see people's tax returns you'd be surprised how much the average successful small business owner brings in. Compare that to mr shekel stein who won't start you out at above 50k with a degree and debt. Honestly there are thousands of ways to make money. If you have any sort of skill you can open up a business in that area. I know successful mechanic shop owners, consultants, electrician contractors, etc and all day they love what they do.

hehateme
08-06-2015, 12:03 PM
:lol aren't you in massage therapy school?

should be a real man and tell his cats to get a fuckin job but they'd probably end up making more than him anyways

thunder
08-06-2015, 12:04 PM
lel condo in breck

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-06-2015, 12:24 PM
Same?

Just last year you couldn't even afford an apartment with broken down doors. Had your girlfriend's sister pawn cats on you and we're suppose to believe you're making money now? :lmao

wrong.

By by years end I'll make more money in a month than you will in a year

m>s
08-06-2015, 12:30 PM
Yeah I was being intentionally vague but what he described is not what I was talking about at all more like freelance consulting among other things

The Gemini Method
08-06-2015, 12:34 PM
oh shit dem cats are going from Whiskas to Fancy Feast after this month.

Leetonidas
08-06-2015, 12:49 PM
Keep getting that money son :toast

apalisoc_9
08-06-2015, 01:32 PM
Yeah I was being intentionally vague but what he described is not what I was talking about at all more like freelance consulting among other things

What kind of consulting do you do anyway?

I know a few peeps that make good money importing and exporting so that's where I'm trying to make my money online, but it's pretty darn tough..Or maybe I'm just way too lazy to put in the work right now.

m>s
08-06-2015, 01:42 PM
learn how to help companies market through social media and show up better in search results and you'll be set brah

apalisoc_9
08-06-2015, 01:54 PM
learn how to help companies market through social media and show up better in search results and you'll be set brah

I've done something similar to this. Actually, I remember outsourcing this part of Job to some Indian guy for peanuts...Didn't know this shit is big.

:lol

m>s
08-06-2015, 03:58 PM
I've done something similar to this. Actually, I remember outsourcing this part of Job to some Indian guy for peanuts...Didn't know this shit is big.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket son, why not open up a CPA firm during tax season and then do other projects the other half of the year? Just trying to get you thinking outside the box. And consulting can pay very well it depends what kind of ideas and skills you being to the table.

Silver&Black
08-06-2015, 04:26 PM
oh shit dem cats are going from Whiskas to Fancy Feast after this month.

When the Panthers won their wildcard game last year. Them bitches got fed tuna that night...

My bitches are getting hella tuna tonight you better believe. Showering in champagne in cat milk and cat litter I don't give a fuck tonight

The Gemini Method
08-06-2015, 05:07 PM
When the Panthers won their wildcard game last year. Them bitches got fed tuna that night...Them cats be living the lavi life

Pelicans78
08-06-2015, 07:32 PM
Good job Splits :toast

m>s
08-06-2015, 07:40 PM
Dr hornets is balling also

Pelicans78
08-06-2015, 07:42 PM
Dr hornets is balling also

You still get on AIM? My account got hacked and AOL shut it down.

Reck
08-06-2015, 07:44 PM
wrong.

By by years end I'll make more money in a month than you will in a year

Bold claim cat man.

I highly doubt that.

Pelicans78
08-06-2015, 07:44 PM
Bold claim cat man.

I highly doubt that.

Who's the chick in your avatar? She's cute.

Reck
08-06-2015, 07:55 PM
Who's the chick in your avatar? She's cute.

Some ex model named Ingrid Vandebosch.

http://img001.lazygirls.info/people/ingrid_vandebosch/ingrid_vandebosch_08_ingrid_vandebosch_09_LiIqTlz. sized.jpg

http://img001.lazygirls.info/people/ingrid_vandebosch/ingrid_vandebosch_08_ingrid_vandebosch_08_ApSO9qw. sized.jpg

http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Ingrid+Vandebosch+Heidi+Klum+Annual+Halloween+qE5j pgfdT5Ml.jpg

Not bad for someone whose pushed two kids out. :tu

m>s
08-06-2015, 08:01 PM
You still get on AIM? My account got hacked and AOL shut it down.
No it kind of died out

Pelicans78
08-06-2015, 08:03 PM
No it kind of died out

That sucks :(

m>s
08-06-2015, 08:09 PM
That sucks :(
Tell ghazi to get on aim, dawg!

Pelicans78
08-06-2015, 08:16 PM
Tell ghazi to get on aim, dawg!

Maybe I can post some videos of the Iranian Revolution to get his attention.

Splits
08-08-2016, 12:18 AM

Damn. Friday's paycheck put me over again this year, to the day.

midnightpulp
08-08-2016, 01:00 AM
Damn. Friday's paycheck put me over again this year, to the day.

Keep stacking :tu

resistanze
08-08-2016, 01:53 AM
Done supporting Dale on the 15th
http://i.imgur.com/TzBcrox.gif

Splits
08-08-2016, 08:59 AM
Done supporting Dale on the 15th
http://i.imgur.com/TzBcrox.gif