PDA

View Full Version : Islamophobia alive and kicking in the Bible Belt.

Blake
08-06-2015, 08:21 AM
" DALLAS (Reuters) - Plans for a cemetery for Muslims on the outskirts of a small North Texas town have sparked a backlash among some local residents who said they fear it will bring radical Islam and terrorism to their doorsteps.

The Islamic Association of Collin County purchased 34 acres to develop a cemetery in the sleepy burg of Farmersville because the closest Muslim burial ground is rapidly running out of space.

The Dallas-Fort Worth area already has three Muslim cemeteries, all developed and run for years without incident.

Residents in this town of 3,400 about 45 miles northeast of Dallas packed a community meeting on Tuesday night arranged by Farmersville city officials, who tried to convince locals there was nothing to fear and the planned religious burial ground will meet state standards.

Many were doubtful.

Resident Barbara Ashcraft told the Dallas Morning News after the meeting: "People don't trust Muslims. Their goal is to populate the United States and take it over."

Local Islamic leaders said residents' outrage reflects unwarranted paranoia of Muslims.

"Islamophobia is out there and it is real," said Alia Salem, executive director of the Dallas-Fort Worth chapter of the Council of American-Islamic Relations....

http://news.yahoo.com/tensions-boil-texas-town-over-planned-cemetery-muslims-235120742.html

Clipper Nation
08-06-2015, 08:24 AM
Christianphobia alive and well in the cucktainer:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251618&goto=newpost

boutons_deux
08-06-2015, 08:33 AM
Christianphobia alive and well in the cucktainer:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251618&goto=newpost

You Lie.

The fear of, pushback against the "persecuted" Christian Taliban theocrat supremacists is fully justified.

m>s
08-06-2015, 09:15 AM
You people are sick in the head of you think conquest isn't the goal of Islam. These motherfuckers are ruthless and think big picture, many generations down the road. They want to spread Islam to every corner of the earth.

Blake
08-06-2015, 09:21 AM
They want to spread Islam to every corner of the earth.

including cemeteries

Lol being afraid of dead Muslims

boutons_deux
08-06-2015, 09:23 AM
"spread Islam to every corner of the earth."

Christians have been spreading Christianity aggressively for centuries (I'll feed you, clothe you, give you medical care but you've got to become Christian)

m>s
08-06-2015, 09:39 AM
"spread Islam to every corner of the earth."

Christians have been spreading Christianity aggressively for centuries (I'll feed you, clothe you, give you medical care but you've got to become Christian)

That's a little different than "concert or die, infidel"

Blake
08-06-2015, 10:41 AM
That's a little different than "concert or die, infidel"

you're such an idiot.

m>s
08-06-2015, 10:51 AM
you're such an idiot.
Ad hominem, the last refuge of the left

Blake
08-06-2015, 10:58 AM
Ad hominem, the last refuge of the left

It's not up for debate. You don't understand the term "extremist" therefore you're a fucking retard.

Splits
08-06-2015, 11:18 AM
You people are sick in the head of you think conquest isn't the goal of Islam. These motherfuckers are ruthless and think big picture, many generations down the road. They want to spread Islam to every corner of the earth.

At least they're doing it silently. Meanwhile, we bomb the shit out of 14 different Muslim countries in 25 years (https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/even-if-we-defeat-the-islamic-state-well-still-lose-the-bigger-war/2014/10/03/e8c0585e-4353-11e4-b47c-f5889e061e5f_story.html) and then sit here, perplexed, wondering which freedom they hate us for...

Syria has become at least the 14th country in the Islamic world that U.S. forces have invaded or occupied or bombed, and in which American soldiers have killed or been killed. And that’s just since 1980.

Let’s tick them off: Iran (1980, 1987-1988), Libya (1981, 1986, 1989, 2011), Lebanon (1983), Kuwait (1991), Iraq (1991-2011, 2014-), Somalia (1992-1993, 2007-), Bosnia (1995), Saudi Arabia (1991, 1996), Afghanistan (1998, 2001-), Sudan (1998), Kosovo (1999), Yemen (2000, 2002-), Pakistan (2004-) and now Syria. Whew

thunder
08-06-2015, 11:22 AM
It's not up for debate. You don't understand the term "extremist" therefore you're a fucking retard.
who are you to decide what terms mean?

vy65
08-06-2015, 11:23 AM
This is important

Blake
08-06-2015, 11:28 AM
who are you to decide what terms mean?

ex·trem·ism

\ik-ˈstrē-ˌmi-zəm\

noun: belief in and support for ideas that are very far from what most people consider correct or reasonable

http://i.word.com/idictionary/extremism

Blake
08-06-2015, 11:31 AM
This is important

It's important enough to note, imo.

Blizzardwizard
08-06-2015, 11:37 AM
Repugs: "But but muh christianity, I mean, I don't even go to church but still we must defend muh christianity and Jesus and Noah and shit :cry."

vy65
08-06-2015, 11:38 AM
It's important enough to note, imo.

No, it's not.

vy65
08-06-2015, 11:39 AM
:cry someone in the DFW area doesn't like muslims :cry

Blake
08-06-2015, 11:41 AM
No, it's not.

Reuters and I disagree. Is what it is.

thunder
Blake if you had a choice who would u rather get cucked by? An ISIS member or a pastor?

Spurminator
Yes, they're trying to take over the country with cemeteries, so when the zombie apocalypse comes, Islam will be the dominant religion of the undead.

DarrinS
08-06-2015, 11:45 AM
There are hicks and Christian freaks in the world and it's BlakeCuck's job to bring them to our attention. Thanks.

Blake
08-06-2015, 11:46 AM
Blake if you had a choice who would u rather get cucked by? An ISIS member or a pastor?

neither, imo, but I'm sure you'll make the choice that's right for you.

thunder
08-06-2015, 11:47 AM
There are hicks and Christian freaks in the world and it's BlakeCuck's job to bring them to our attention. Thanks.
The only thing he does right

Blake
08-06-2015, 11:48 AM

I think it's a pathetic story on prejudice.

But hey, thanks for sharing Kelly Osbourne's opinions tho. Because she's really important.

DarrinS
08-06-2015, 11:49 AM
I think it's a pathetic story on prejudice.

But hey, thanks for sharing Kelly Osbourne's opinions tho. Because she's really important.

I only know about it because liberal SJW's were blowing up twitter over it.

thunder
08-06-2015, 11:51 AM
it's OP's lunch hour so expect him to post more badassery takes on lel christians..he's here to spread the word and make it a better place!

Blake
08-06-2015, 11:52 AM
I only know about it because liberal SJW's were blowing up twitter over it.

thanks for sharing tweets from SJWs. I guess they're important to you too.

DarrinS
08-06-2015, 11:53 AM
thanks for sharing tweets from SJWs. I guess they're important to you too.

Only enough to make ONE thread. How many Christianity threads have you started?

thunder
08-06-2015, 11:55 AM
We should take his thread starting privileges and give them back to Avante

Blake
08-06-2015, 11:56 AM
it's OP's lunch hour so expect him to post more badassery takes on lel christians..he's here to spread the world and make it a better place!

you're spending your morning thinking of me and imagining what I'm doing and feeling. Lel rent free.

Blake
08-06-2015, 11:57 AM

I don't know. But thanks for that one thread tho. It was important.

thunder
08-06-2015, 12:00 PM
Lel you spend untold amount of hours on the internet shitposting through your thirties and you're a fucking cuck. I win

lol 39K posts

m>s
08-06-2015, 12:11 PM
At least they're doing it silently.
Oh that makes it ok then, no worries here let them in!

ChumpDumper
08-06-2015, 12:18 PM
Only enough to make ONE thread. How many Christianity threads have you started?Are you saying you've only started one thread about liberals?

lol

m>s
08-06-2015, 12:26 PM
You sure do throw some big stones from that glass house motherfucker. There's something else that isn't up for debate and that's you being a cuckold. By very definition all real Muslims are extremists. Read the Quran. That's the problem, so many people from that region interpret it quite literally. And don't ever try to lecture or talk down to me again you perverted imbecile.

ChumpDumper
08-06-2015, 12:28 PM
lol fundamentalist Imam m<s weighs in again.

P.S.: I'm talking down to you.

m>s
08-06-2015, 12:35 PM
You'd be talking up little man

ChumpDumper
08-06-2015, 12:51 PM
You'd be talking up little manCould you be any less secure?

RandomGuy
08-06-2015, 12:59 PM
You sure do throw some big stones from that glass house motherfucker. There's something else that isn't up for debate and that's you being a cuckold. By very definition all real Muslims are extremists. Read the Quran. That's the problem, so many people from that region interpret it quite literally. And don't ever try to lecture or talk down to me again you perverted imbecile.

Same thing can easily be said for Christianity.

Real Christians wouldn't ignore what their bible tells them, when it comes to who to murder.

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Homosexuals
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers
A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad
Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents
1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)
2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery
If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication
A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions
Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets
If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night
But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.
1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

Death for Blasphemy
One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a fight with one of the Israelite men. During the fight, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD's name. So the man was brought to Moses for judgment. His mother's name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan. They put the man in custody until the LORD's will in the matter should become clear. Then the LORD said to Moses, "Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head. Then let the entire community stone him to death. Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished. Anyone who blasphemes the LORD's name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel. Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD's name will surely die. (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)

Kill False Prophets
1) Suppose there are prophets among you, or those who have dreams about the future, and they promise you signs or miracles, and the predicted signs or miracles take place. If the prophets then say, 'Come, let us worship the gods of foreign nations,' do not listen to them. The LORD your God is testing you to see if you love him with all your heart and soul. Serve only the LORD your God and fear him alone. Obey his commands, listen to his voice, and cling to him. The false prophets or dreamers who try to lead you astray must be put to death, for they encourage rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of slavery in the land of Egypt. Since they try to keep you from following the LORD your God, you must execute them to remove the evil from among you. (Deuteronomy 13:1-5 NLT)

2) But any prophet who claims to give a message from another god or who falsely claims to speak for me must die.' You may wonder, 'How will we know whether the prophecy is from the LORD or not?' If the prophet predicts something in the LORD's name and it does not happen, the LORD did not give the message. That prophet has spoken on his own and need not be feared. (Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NLT)

Infidels and Gays Should Die
So God let them go ahead and do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other's bodies. Instead of believing what they knew was the truth about God, they deliberately chose to believe lies. So they worshiped the things God made but not the Creator himself, who is to be praised forever. Amen. That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relationships with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men and, as a result, suffered within themselves the penalty they so richly deserved. When they refused to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their evil minds and let them do things that should never be done. Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, fighting, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They are forever inventing new ways of sinning and are disobedient to their parents. They refuse to understand, break their promises, and are heartless and unforgiving. They are fully aware of God's death penalty for those who do these things, yet they go right ahead and do them anyway. And, worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too. (Romans 1:24-32 NLT)

Kill Anyone who Approaches the Tabernacle
For the LORD had said to Moses, 'Exempt the tribe of Levi from the census; do not include them when you count the rest of the Israelites. You must put the Levites in charge of the Tabernacle of the Covenant, along with its furnishings and equipment. They must carry the Tabernacle and its equipment as you travel, and they must care for it and camp around it. Whenever the Tabernacle is moved, the Levites will take it down and set it up again. Anyone else who goes too near the Tabernacle will be executed.' (Numbers 1:48-51 NLT)

Kill People for Working on the Sabbath
The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.' (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

If you aren't willing to kill all the people God wants you to, then you aren't a "real" Christian.

m>s
08-06-2015, 01:04 PM

Real Christians wouldn't ignore what their bible tells them, when it comes to who to murder.

If you aren't willing to kill all the people God wants you to, then you aren't a "real" Christian.
All I know is i am willing to fight in the next Crusades round 2 if there is one.

Spurminator
08-06-2015, 01:05 PM

Those instructions were specifically for Israelites. I suppose you could make the case that Orthodox Jews are hypocritical for not following them, but the whole point of Christianity is that Jesus Christ's death and Resurrection abolished the Old Law and established a new one so that non-Jews could be saved. They (Gentiles) were never meant to now abide by Old Testament Law as a result of becoming Christians.

Now, there are plenty of passages from Paul's letters in the New Testament that Christians ignore in favor of other ones. Women covering their faces and remaining silent during worship, for one. Baptism, etc. Plus the whole Love Your Neighbor thing from Jesus himself.

ChumpDumper
08-06-2015, 01:08 PM
All I know is i am willing to fight in the next Crusades round 2 if there is one.The second crusade was over 800 years ago you ignorant turd.

Quetzal-X
08-06-2015, 01:11 PM
lol

Blake
08-06-2015, 01:42 PM
Lel you spend untold amount of hours on the internet shitposting through your thirties and you're a fucking cuck. I win

lol 39K posts

Lel winning the internets

Blake
08-06-2015, 01:46 PM
All I know is i am willing to fight in the next Crusades round 2 if there is one.

So you're saying if we have another War in Iraq, you're signing up?

Pelicans78
08-06-2015, 02:10 PM
Yes, they're trying to take over the country with cemeteries, so when the zombie apocalypse comes, Islam will be the dominant religion of the undead.

Post of the day :lobt2:

m>s
08-06-2015, 02:14 PM
No I'm not, the US doesn't fight their wars right. You should only go to war if the cause is softest that you are willing to completely disregard collateral damage. Nation building is stupid.

Blake
08-06-2015, 02:27 PM
Nation building is stupid.

Rofl what do you think the purpose of the Crusades was?

ChumpDumper
08-06-2015, 02:29 PM
Rofl what do you think the purpose of the Crusades was?CROFL his ignorance is truly stunning.

m>s
08-06-2015, 02:29 PM
Rofl what do you think the purpose of the Crusades was?
To push the invaders out of Europe

ChumpDumper
08-06-2015, 02:37 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/010/158/hitler_wee.jpg

DarrinS
08-06-2015, 02:38 PM

:lol Ok

Pelicans78
08-06-2015, 02:39 PM

Actually the first Crusade was to push them out of the Holy Land.

vy65
08-06-2015, 02:41 PM

Lol wut?

Pelicans78
08-06-2015, 02:43 PM
Aren't we currently in war in Iraq right now?

Blake
08-06-2015, 02:48 PM
Lol wut?

Aren't we currently in war in Iraq right now?

there you go, ms. Crusade away.

Blake
08-06-2015, 02:48 PM

:lol :lol it's true

m>s
08-06-2015, 02:49 PM
Iraq is not a war it's political chess and I don't like what they are doing why would I help them

vy65
08-06-2015, 02:50 PM
there you go, ms. Crusade away.

You were the first to suggest the crusades were fought in Iraq, not him

Blake
08-06-2015, 02:51 PM
Iraq is not a war it's political chess and I don't like what they are doing why would I help them

they're willing to give you a free ride and some ammo

Blake
08-06-2015, 03:17 PM
You were the first to suggest the crusades were fought in Iraq, not him

no, i didn't suggest that at all, dumbass. I'm suggesting ms take his crusade against Muslims to Iraq since he has opportunity.

thunder
08-06-2015, 03:24 PM
no, i didn't suggest that at all, dumbass. I'm suggesting ms take his crusade against Muslims to Iraq since he has opportunity.
Would you engage IRL crusades against Christian churches or are you too big of a pussy that you can only do it online

vy65
08-06-2015, 04:57 PM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/197c6ec7f64a514f2773407cb849a7c1/tumblr_n2ua224aEq1syqltto1_1280.jpg

vy65
08-06-2015, 05:01 PM
https://boardgamegeek.com/camo/f3554b787387ba89275f85131ccb249a8ec080de/687474703a2f2f696d672e34706c6562732e6f72672f626f61 7264732f706f6c2f696d6167652f313338352f37352f313338 353735323236363334302e706e67

vy65
08-06-2015, 05:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LvKYT.jpg

apalisoc_9
08-06-2015, 05:02 PM
Islam will spread all around the world and that's thanks to the millions of refugees created by the no end bombarding of the USA

Or maybe that was the intention in the first place..I don't know.

These Millions of Syrians/Iraqi/Palestinians are going to to be spreading around the world and overtime they are going to build communities that some locals would Join via convertions and marriages. Worst part, many of them look white so it will be really difficult to screen hate them.

m>s
08-06-2015, 05:03 PM
Would you engage IRL crusades against Christian churches or are you too big of a pussy that you can only do it online
Dude couldn't even engage in a crusade to keep Jamal away from his wife what do you think :lol

thunder
08-06-2015, 05:26 PM
Dude couldn't even engage in a crusade to keep Jamal away from his wife what do you think :lol
I posed the question so that cuck has to respond now or if he ignores me we knew he was full of shit anyway. Watch him return to the thread and try to spin this onto something about you.

Blake
08-06-2015, 06:55 PM

I'm not crusading against Christian churches here, retard. As long as they keep it to themselves, there's no problem.

Blake
08-06-2015, 06:56 PM
I posed the question so that cuck has to respond now or if he ignores me we knew he was full of shit anyway. Watch him return to the thread and try to spin this onto something about you.

Watch you imagine more cuck scenarios about me and then spin it into a messageboard victory. Go!

Clipper Nation
08-06-2015, 07:20 PM
Watch you imagine more cuck scenarios about me and then spin it into a messageboard victory. Go!
lol "imagine"
lol "scenarios"

Blake
08-06-2015, 08:53 PM
lol "imagine"
lol "scenarios"

Lol "cucktainer"
Lol "Jamal"

russellgoat
08-06-2015, 10:31 PM
At least they're doing it silently. Meanwhile, we bomb the shit out of 14 different Muslim countries in 25 years (https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/even-if-we-defeat-the-islamic-state-well-still-lose-the-bigger-war/2014/10/03/e8c0585e-4353-11e4-b47c-f5889e061e5f_story.html) and then sit here, perplexed, wondering which freedom they hate us for...

Yeah, Muslims were peaceful creatures that didn't do anything before Western Europeans and USA started their interventions in the region. Just ask the Qurayza Jews how well Muslims treated them.

Clipper Nation
08-06-2015, 10:54 PM
Lol "cucktainer"
Lol "Jamal"

Well, at least you can laugh at yourself.

Blake
08-06-2015, 11:14 PM
Well, at least you can laugh at yourself.

Laughing at you, cucktainer nation.

m>s
08-06-2015, 11:19 PM
Laughing at you, cucktainer nation.
yeah call him david too that'll tell him

boutons_deux
08-07-2015, 04:58 AM
Bible thumper redneck bubbas being scared shitless of an imaginary, fabricated foe.

America, the toughest kickass badass war-mongering, murderous country in the world, armed to the teeth, and its citizens scared shitless.

Blake
08-07-2015, 08:05 AM
yeah call him david too that'll tell him

truth is what it is. Just telling it.

m>s
08-07-2015, 10:11 AM
How is calling him cucktainer nation telling the truth? You seem bitter

thunder
08-07-2015, 10:19 AM
I'm not crusading against Christian churches here, retard. As long as they keep it to themselves, there's no problem.
Bitching about it on this site for years has got your message how far? Maybe if you weren't such a fucking pussy and you actually did something about it IRL you'd get somewhere with this. Instead, you spout the same repetitive bullshit on this site, you expose yourself as a cuck, a neglecting piece of shit parent, and pretty much a waste of organic space in that office job you hold.

I don't need to claim victory, and neither does anybody else. :lol

m>s
08-07-2015, 10:22 AM
Don't forget he has a shitskin mongrel daughter

Blake
08-07-2015, 10:35 AM
How is calling him cucktainer nation telling the truth? You seem bitter

It's his cucktainer, not mine. You seem retarded.

Blake
08-07-2015, 10:36 AM

Wow.

thunder
08-07-2015, 10:37 AM
:lol

Blake
08-07-2015, 10:38 AM
Bitching about it on this site for years has got your message how far? Maybe if you weren't such a fucking pussy and you actually did something about it IRL you'd get somewhere with this. Instead, you spout the same repetitive bullshit on this site, you expose yourself as a cuck, a neglecting piece of shit parent, and pretty much a waste of organic space in that office job you hold.

I don't need to claim victory, and neither does anybody else. :lol

Rent free

RandomGuy
08-07-2015, 11:08 AM

(shrugs)

What reasoning do *you* use to ignore that part of the bible? A lot of the language is pretty clear, it would seem, even to you.

m>s
08-07-2015, 11:12 AM
Wow.
Hope I rustled your jimmies, asshole

Clipper Nation
08-07-2015, 11:16 AM
It's his cucktainer, not mine. You seem retarded.
No, it's all yours, cuck.

RandomGuy
08-07-2015, 11:20 AM
Those instructions were specifically for Israelites. I suppose you could make the case that Orthodox Jews are hypocritical for not following them, but the whole point of Christianity is that Jesus Christ's death and Resurrection abolished the Old Law and established a new one so that non-Jews could be saved. They (Gentiles) were never meant to now abide by Old Testament Law as a result of becoming Christians.

Now, there are plenty of passages from Paul's letters in the New Testament that Christians ignore in favor of other ones. Women covering their faces and remaining silent during worship, for one. Baptism, etc. Plus the whole Love Your Neighbor thing from Jesus himself.

Except those instructions include the big ten commandments. Nothing in the new testament sweeps them away. "I come not to set aside... but to fulfill".

or, put another way:

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place." (Matthew 5:17 NAB)

There is also the small matter:

But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”

One has to do an awful lot of tap-dancing to make enough excuses for not following the Bible's imperatives.

Modern Christians who ignore such things are using the same secular calculations that atheists do, in order to determine what is moral and what isn't. That's why I find it funny when they try to claim the bible is the source of morality. It just isn't.

RandomGuy
08-07-2015, 11:23 AM

Meh. There would be some things I am willing to die for, but whose version of the magic man in the sky is the most correct version isn't one of them, and strikes me as downright foolish to piddle over. "the magic man doesn't want us to eat bacon!" "no, he thinks it's fine, because of a human sacrifice..." :rolleyes

Blake
08-07-2015, 11:31 AM
Hope I rustled your jimmies, asshole

You stooped to a low I didn't know you had. Bravo.

Blake
08-07-2015, 11:32 AM
No, it's all yours, cuck.

Nope it's all your fantasy, cucktainer. 24/7.

Clipper Nation
08-07-2015, 11:37 AM
Nope it's all your fantasy, cucktainer. 24/7.
lol "your"
lol "fantasy"

m>s
08-07-2015, 11:41 AM
You stooped to a low I didn't know you had. Bravo.
It's not my fault you decided to race mix and got culturally enriched. My friend before I was red pilled as a youngster I dated a spic too. They act like animals.