08-06-2015, 10:59 AM
What's OP's agenda?

boutons_deux
08-06-2015, 11:04 AM
https://berniesanders.com/issues/

thunder
08-06-2015, 11:08 AM
https://berniesanders.com/issues/
You should just post your agendas, tbh..

Blake
08-06-2015, 11:10 AM

What's yours

boutons_deux
08-06-2015, 11:12 AM

you should G F Y

thunder
08-06-2015, 11:15 AM
What's yours
Not being a cuck

Blake
08-06-2015, 11:23 AM
Not being a cuck

setting det bar as high as you can go huh

Blizzardwizard
08-06-2015, 11:32 AM
We hate people and are too fat to defend ourselves properly so we need to carry 15 automatic rifles through Walmart at one time in case a kid attacks me with a bubble blower in the store.

Oh wait that's Repugs.

DarrinS
08-06-2015, 11:47 AM
We hate people and are too fat to defend ourselves properly so we need to carry 15 automatic rifles through Walmart at one time in case a kid attacks me with a bubble blower in the store.

Oh wait that's Repugs.

Seems like there are some people that you hate.

Spurminator
08-06-2015, 11:57 AM
- To steal money from productive people so we can afford 100% organic electric cars
- To shut down domestic commerce in order to save the world from a Global Warming disaster that could happen any minute now
- To award Academy Awards to only black actors and actresses
- To ban all religion, except for Islam, which we love
- To make children want to change their sex, and for taxpayers to fund that operation (at gunpoint if necessary)
- To completely ban guns, except those used to force taxpayers to fund sex change operations for children
- Mandatory interracial same sex marriage
- Complete ban on country music

baseline bum
08-06-2015, 12:11 PM
- To steal money from productive people so we can afford 100% organic electric cars
- To shut down domestic commerce in order to save the world from a Global Warming disaster that could happen any minute now
- To make children want to change their sex, and for taxpayers to fund that operation (at gunpoint if necessary)
- To completely ban guns, except those used to force taxpayers to fund sex change operations for children

- To define marriage as between one man and one man.

Splits
08-06-2015, 12:18 PM
Spurm planting his seed deep inside OPs rectum

m>s
08-06-2015, 12:36 PM
Not sure if sarcastic but pretty accurate actually

RandomGuy
08-06-2015, 01:03 PM
Help people who need it.
Individual rights should be protected against the government.

RandomGuy
08-06-2015, 01:04 PM

:lol

Exactly man. :tu

Spurminator
08-06-2015, 01:22 PM
- To limit public school lunch menus to asparagus and tomato juice
- To provide free abortions (mandatory for white Christian women)
- Ban FOX News, run MSNBC on its signal
- To make college free, mandatory, and 12 years long
- To keep Drake famous
- To legalize every drug, ban light beer
- To continue to cover up Bengazi while laughing maniacally at how little the American public REALLY knows about it
- Sexual Education in 3rd Grade with live teacher/student demonstrations
- Empty the prisons and refill them with bakery owners who don't believe in gay marriage

ChumpDumper
08-06-2015, 01:26 PM
- To make YouTubes for DarrinS's email list

boutons_deux
08-06-2015, 02:22 PM
Bernie Sanders Is Taking His Populist Campaign into the Beating Heart of the Christian Right - Liberty University

Wedesday night, the Bernie Sanders campaign announced that he will be giving a speech in September to an unexpected venue: Liberty University, the evangelical university founded by the late Reverend Jerry Falwell. In a statement, Sanders explained that the invitation came from the school itself and he views it as a way to talk to an audience whose views on many issues may differ from his:

Liberty University was kind enough to invite me to address a convocation and I decided to accept.

It goes without saying that my views on many issues — women’s rights, gay rights, education and many other issues — are very different from the opinions of some in the Liberty University community.

I think it is important, however, to see if we can reach consensus regarding the grotesque level of income and wealth inequality in our country, about the collapse of the middle class, about the high level of childhood poverty, about climate change and other issues.

It is very easy for a candidate to speak to people who hold the same views.

It’s harder but important to reach out to others who look at the world differently.

I look forward to meeting with the students and faculty of Liberty University.

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/bernie-sanders-taking-his-populist-campaign-beating-heart-christian-right-liberty?akid=13362.187590.x1b70Z&rd=1&src=newsletter1040522&t=1

Attendance is mandatory, the only reason Christian supremacist Krazy Kruz filled the place

FromWayDowntown
08-06-2015, 03:07 PM
Bernie Sanders Is Taking His Populist Campaign into the Beating Heart of the Christian Right - Liberty University

Without regard to the merits of his campaign, that's a laudable decision by Liberty University to reach out to someone like Sanders and a nice aspiration from Sanders about the virtue of speaking to that audience.

boutons_deux
08-06-2015, 03:11 PM
Without regard to the merits of his campaign, that's a laudable decision by Liberty University to reach out to someone like Sanders and a nice aspiration from Sanders about the virtue of speaking to that audience.

Liberty Fake U already had invited Teddy Kennedy who did speak there, so this is not so ground breaking.

I'm not surprised the Bernie accepted. He has already had rallies in the deep Confederacy.

Clipper Nation
08-06-2015, 03:36 PM
- Give me free shit, I deserve it
- Government should control every aspect of everyone's lives

Splits
08-06-2015, 03:44 PM
- Fuck you I got mine
- Fuck you I got mine

Clipper Nation
08-06-2015, 03:46 PM
- Fuck you, I'm entitled to yours
- Fuck you, I'm entitled to yours

Bender
08-06-2015, 06:25 PM

Oh wait that's Repugs.

Is there a bigger retard on ST than this guy?

TheSanityAnnex
08-06-2015, 06:29 PM
Like Trump he's rocketed to the top of the polls.

DarrinS
08-06-2015, 06:48 PM
Liberty Fake U already had invited Teddy Kennedy who did speak there, so this is not so ground breaking.

I'm not surprised the Bernie accepted. He has already had rallies in the deep Confederacy.

Conservatives are more tolerant of different points of view

Liberal campuses throw hissy fits when a conservative is invited to speak. They either have to cancel or get shouted down.

Splits
08-06-2015, 06:49 PM

*raises hand*

Blake
08-06-2015, 06:50 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Spurminator
08-06-2015, 06:56 PM

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/05/22/AR2009052200793.html
RICHMOND, May 22 -- Liberty University will no longer recognize its campus Democratic club because, officials say, the national party's platform goes against the conservative Christian school's moral principles.

Pelicans78
08-06-2015, 07:46 PM
I don't think either sides are really that tolerant, at least the ones who identify themselves as Republicans or Democrats. Political parties in general need to be become irrelevant.

boutons_deux
08-06-2015, 08:35 PM

:lol the Congressional tea baggers don't even tolerate views of their own establishment party, not extreme enough. The obstructionist, destructive, close minded tea bagger tail wags the entire Repug dog.

spurraider21
08-06-2015, 08:54 PM
I don't think either sides are really that tolerant, at least the ones who identify themselves as Republicans or Democrats. Political parties in general need to be become irrelevant.
agreed. every major election i can remember, whether at national or state level seems to be a "lesser two evils" or "shiniest of two turds" scenario

Blizzardwizard
08-06-2015, 09:11 PM

That one really hurt :cry

How the fuck will I go on :cry

Asshole :lol

Blake
08-06-2015, 09:19 PM
agreed. every major election i can remember, whether at national or state level seems to be a "lesser two evils" or "shiniest of two turds" scenario

Yup