PDA

View Full Version : OT: Question: Is FANTASY FOOTBALL the epitome of 'Cuckold America' ?

Infinite_limit
08-06-2015, 03:25 PM
How can you sugarcoat getting emotional over the actions of another man?

How can a women over the age of 23 take such a guy seriously? You are celebrating, crying and dreaming over the personal actions of another man

jag
08-06-2015, 03:26 PM
no

Infinite_limit
08-06-2015, 03:28 PM
no
Which black guy are you stroking over this draft season?

jag
08-06-2015, 03:37 PM
Which black guy are you stroking over this draft season?

Never played any fantasy sports.

No interest in fantasy sports.

Answer is still no. Thread is still retarded.

Infinite_limit
08-06-2015, 03:38 PM
Never played any fantasy sports.

No interest in fantasy sports.

Answer is still no. Thread is still retarded.
How is thread retarded?

Clipper Nation
08-06-2015, 03:42 PM
How is thread retarded?

Because all your threads are retarded.

Fantasy football does suck ass, though. It's yet another excuse for the league to keep changing rules to benefit the offense.

spurraider21
08-06-2015, 03:42 PM
How can a women over the age of 23 take such a guy seriously?
thank god my gf doesnt turn 24 until april tbh

Infinite_limit
08-06-2015, 03:53 PM

Fantasy football does suck ass, though. It's yet another excuse for the league to keep changing rules to benefit the offense.
No, my threads are thought provoking

jag
08-06-2015, 03:54 PM

Infinite_limit
08-06-2015, 03:54 PM
thank god my gf doesnt turn 24 until april tbh
See, I'm right. Enjoy it now because she won't be okay with such juvenile behavior next calendar year

JoeTait75
08-06-2015, 04:03 PM
How can a women over the age of 23 take such a guy seriously?

Like American women have any room to talk.

Clipper Nation
08-06-2015, 04:04 PM

And the thought they provoke is "damn, OP really is a faggot."

Infinite_limit
08-06-2015, 04:09 PM
And the thought they provoke is "damn, OP really is a faggot."
Haha you silly young boys crack me up

Clipper Nation
08-06-2015, 04:17 PM
Haha you silly young boys crack me up

I immediately pictured that post being said in a gay lisp.

Blake
08-06-2015, 04:22 PM

How can a women over the age of 23 take such a guy seriously? You are celebrating, crying and dreaming over the personal actions of another man

so you're saying that you didn't celebrate the Spurs winning the titles?

8FOR!3
08-06-2015, 04:26 PM
Not into fantasy football, but daily fantasy sports are cool bc I can make money.

Dex
08-06-2015, 04:30 PM

I don't personally do fantasy football, but...isn't it basically just the same thing as being a fan of any sport? Albeit more extreme?

You're stretching on this one, I_l. Comes off as a little phobic, tbh.

BD24
08-06-2015, 05:06 PM
How is rooting for a player on your fantasy team any different than rooting for a player on say the Spurs or Bulls? Please explain.

BD24
08-06-2015, 05:08 PM
I immediately pictured that post being said in a gay lisp.
:lol. I don't agree with your post sometimes and your faggoty crew, but your hitting the button with your post lately.

m>s
08-06-2015, 05:26 PM
Yeah it's completely degenerate and a waste of time I've noticed it's always overgrown man children who are single

Infinite_limit
08-06-2015, 07:42 PM
How is rooting for a player on your fantasy team any different than rooting for a player on say the Spurs or Bulls? Please explain.
Fantasy guy is watching atleast 8 different teams. At times cheering for both teams in 1 match. And then those in multiple leagues. "That interception sucked but oh well I have this Defense in my other league derp"

Ultimately we cheer for the Win or Lose not numbers like an imaginary accountant. When Rose went down, I continued cheering for the Bulls but people rooting for him in Fantasy ditched the team. They don't care if Bulls Win or Lose they just want Rose [or Butler, Noah, whatever] to stat pad.

There is much truth to guys watching sports on television being betas in general. A real man is outdoors rock climbing, hiking/camping, biking, water sports and even hunting. Fantasy Sports is the ultimate beta activity. At-least in Video Games you are in more control [I'll give slight credit to substituting/benching guys in FF]

BD24
08-06-2015, 07:44 PM
You are watching atleast 8 different teams. At times cheering for both teams in 1 match. And then those in multiple leagues. "That interception sucked but oh well I have this Defense in my other league derp"

Ultimately we cheer for the Win or Lose not numbers like an imaginary accountant. When Rose went down, I continued cheering for the Bulls but people rooting for him in Fantasy ditched the team. They don't care if Bulls Win or Lose they just want Rose [or Butler, Noah, whatever] to stat pad.

There is much truth to guys watching sports on television being betas in general. A real man is outdoors rock climbing, hiking/camping, biking, water sports and even hunting. Fantasy Sports is the ultimate beta activity. At-least in Video Games you are in more control [I'll give slight credit to substituting/benching guys in FF]
Your still rooting for grown men in either one however you want to spin it.

I agree though that I would rather be outside doing things, lifting, or playing some ball at the rec.

Reck
08-06-2015, 07:59 PM
Clipper Nation has a point.

This thread is pointless if all you're doing is trying to show that people show emotion over a game. That's not only limited to football. It applies to every sport.

Reck
08-06-2015, 08:00 PM
so you're saying that you didn't celebrate the Spurs winning the titles?

No cuck, he's not a spurs fan.

Infinite_limit
08-06-2015, 08:01 PM
Clipper Nation has a point.

This thread is pointless if all you're doing is trying to show that people show emotion over a game. That's not only limited to football. It applies to every sport.
I root for a team. Fantasy Football is rooting for 1 specific guy.

I don't meet up with my guy friends and draft to decide which team we will be rooting for that season.

Reck
08-06-2015, 08:04 PM
I root for a team. Fantasy Football is rooting for 1 specific guy.

I don't meet up with my guy friends and draft to decide which team we will be rooting for that season.

That's cool and all. But you cant say you dont have that one guy you like the most in a team. Either in Basketball or Soccer or whatever you watch. There is always someone you keep an eye out for most.

Blake
08-06-2015, 09:30 PM
No cuck, he's not a spurs fan.

Ok cock, thanks.

ChumpDumper
08-07-2015, 12:34 AM
How can you sugarcoat getting emotional over the actions of Vladimir Putin?

How can a women over the age of 23 take such a guy seriously? You are celebrating, crying and dreaming over the personal actions of Vladimir Putin

Infinite_limit
08-07-2015, 12:37 AM
Obama > Duncan?

Avante
08-07-2015, 01:11 AM

Yes they are, it's...

Did a black man rape your mom? And you're his son.

Are you gay?

Bipolar?

Stupid?

Short and stupid?

You envy black men.

What planet do you come from?

Yep, thought provoking.

Silver&Black
08-07-2015, 01:20 AM
:lol Even Avante is giving that Polish cock smoker the business

Infinite_limit
08-07-2015, 01:26 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/2425471/takes-off-glasses-o.gif

Avante
08-07-2015, 01:33 AM

A slow fucking Pollack running his mouth, fucking idiot.

Check it out...

The Polish NATIONAL record at 100m is held by Marion Worinon at 10.00, our HIGH SCHOOL record is 10.00 held by a black kid named Trendarvis Friday.

Poland, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

Infinite_limit
08-07-2015, 01:48 AM
A slow fucking Pollack running his mouth, fucking idiot.

Check it out...

The Polish NATIONAL record at 100m is held by Marion Worinon at 10.00, our HIGH SCHOOL record is 10.00 held by a black kid named Trendarvis Friday.

Poland, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~
Did you miss the part bout Poland going up in arms to keep Africans out? Poland doing everything in it's power to avoid Track N Field empty heads

4 x 100 Relay Winner
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03259/Charleston_slager__3259263b.jpg

Spurtacular
08-07-2015, 02:47 AM
I think the OP is on to something, tbh.

DPG21920
08-07-2015, 09:57 AM
OP is racist trash - he's not onto anything.

m>s
08-07-2015, 10:15 AM
OP is racist trash - he's not onto anything.
Fantasy cuck detected

DPG21920
08-07-2015, 10:23 AM
Fantasy cuck detected

Quit with the acting rich shtick.

m>s
08-07-2015, 11:05 AM
Quit with the acting rich shtick.huh? I told you that a while back

Kidd K
08-07-2015, 12:32 PM
You have to be a special kind of gay to somehow turn a gambling sports game into thoughts of men stroking their dicks to other men.

In other words, OP is a faggot. Literally.

K...
08-07-2015, 04:11 PM
Regardless of op being right or wrong I give him credit for using

Chuckhold America

But really this is chicken and egg. Does fantasy sports cause people to go insane with glorified spreadsheet battles or does the fantasy sport attract nautral born dweeeeebs. I think it's the latter.

Fantasy sports in moderation is fine. Fantasy sports as a form of legal gambling is OK too. But I agree with op. Fantasy ball is a path to cuck land. Lots of people here in this forum are in denial of their cuckhood.

djohn2oo8
08-07-2015, 06:18 PM
Regardless of op being right or wrong I give him credit for using

Chuckhold America

But really this is chicken and egg. Does fantasy sports cause people to go insane with glorified spreadsheet battles or does the fantasy sport attract nautral born dweeeeebs. I think it's the latter.

Fantasy sports in moderation is fine. Fantasy sports as a form of legal gambling is OK too. But I agree with op. Fantasy ball is a path to cuck land. Lots of people here in this forum are in denial of their cuckhood.
:lol there are plenty of women into fantasy football. They could completely not be into sports, but if you're hittin it right she will get into it for you.

djohn2oo8
08-07-2015, 06:21 PM
You have to be a special kind of gay to somehow turn a gambling sports game into thoughts of men stroking their dicks to other men.

In other words, OP is a faggot. Literally.

This. It's easy money.

SuperCam
08-07-2015, 06:33 PM
why is it that white racists spend the most time thinking about black cawks?

Infinite_limit
08-07-2015, 07:43 PM
:lol there are plenty of women into fantasy football. They could completely not be into sports, but if you're hittin it right she will get into it for you.
It's human nature for women to celebrate & cry over men

Infinite_limit
08-07-2015, 07:45 PM
why is it that white racists spend the most time thinking about black cawks?
Sports, music & fashion continues to cloud White Americans perceptions of blacks. Perfect example is Avante. Guy judges Muslims but celebrates black americans because they are good at ball bouncing.