PDA

View Full Version : Suns: Markieff Morris wants out of Phoenix

JohnnyMax
08-06-2015, 09:04 PM

BatManu20
08-06-2015, 09:08 PM
This guy again, smh.. What a pussy, tbh. "I'm gonna ignore my teammates and coaches cause they traded my brother :cry"

You're getting paid millions to play basketball, just keep your mouth shut and do it, tbh.

BatManu20
08-06-2015, 09:08 PM

lefty
08-06-2015, 09:11 PM
:lmao today's NBA
:lmao phaggots

:lmao MJ who have killed them tbh

apalisoc_9
08-06-2015, 09:31 PM
do it mitch!

illmatic
08-06-2015, 09:48 PM
Hopefully he's traded before the season starts.

Thread
08-06-2015, 10:06 PM
& whatever they do to him, they'll need to also do to:::P.J. Tucker, Eric Bledsoe, & Archie Goodwin.

tee, hee.

lmbebo
08-06-2015, 10:18 PM
Hard to see any team willing to do this trade. I mean, if he's upset about not playing with his brother, other teams will assume the same. Its Detroit or Bust.

timtonymanu
08-06-2015, 10:27 PM
:lol faggots

ribcage6foot6
08-06-2015, 10:39 PM
Hard to see any team willing to do this trade. I mean, if he's upset about not playing with his brother, other teams will assume the same. Its Detroit or Bust.

Sacramento.. They have a hole at the PF slot; I believe Acy is the only one on the roster with NBA experience, not that his career has been full of good experiences so far. This is an organization that lusted over the idea of having J-Smoove, Rondo and Boogie share the floor together so character issues are clearly a non-issue for them.

I like their game, but the Morris sisters are being real cunty about all of this.

Dex
08-06-2015, 10:50 PM
Fuck these guys, tbh.

:cry I want to play with my brother :cry

Hey, dude. Welcome to the real world where you don't always get what you want, especially in business. You are getting paid millions to play a game. Get over it.

I bet these two crybabies are out of the league within 3 years, tbh.

BG_Spurs_Fan
08-07-2015, 12:30 AM
If I'm Detroit I'm sending them Jennings for Morris and the Cavs pick, or even one of the Heat picks. Suns are fucked anyway.

Chinook
08-07-2015, 06:19 AM
The Morrises took steep discounts to stay together (especially Markieff). I can totally understand them being pissed about the trade. It's not that much different than Dragic demanding a trade after the Suns brought in IT. An FO that breaks these "unspoken" understandings is going to deal with players asking out all the time.

benefactor
08-07-2015, 06:23 AM
:cry mah famlee :cry

Raven
08-07-2015, 06:28 AM
i was about to blame him and tell him he's a pussy, but it seems pretty much everyone feels treated like shit by the phoenix front office, so i guess it's only right for him to want to go away from a place where even Dragič wanted to get away from.

Chinook
08-07-2015, 07:05 AM
Look at it this way: Let's say your company was opening up a new office in a different state. They offer you $20k extra per year to relocate. You turn it down because you like your current house and situation. A few months later, your boss shows up and tells you that you're being relocated without a salary bump.

How would you feel about that? Sure, if you are single it might not be a huge deal (I would still think it one, though). But if you have a spouse who's established professionally and kids who were already in school with friends, it would suck. If those things didn't matter to you, you would have taken the $20k in the first place.

So to me, the issue is that the Suns seemingly made a promise to get the Morrises to take less than they were worth and then broke that promise. Of course, the twins seem like POSs, so I don't feel sorry for them really. But I still understand Markieff feeling cheated.

UNT Eagles 2016
08-07-2015, 07:44 AM

Killakobe81
08-07-2015, 08:18 AM
So dark and twisted ...

UZER
08-07-2015, 08:37 AM
Look at it this way: Let's say your company was opening up a new office in a different state. They offer you $20k extra per year to relocate. You turn it down because you like your current house and situation. A few months later, your boss shows up and tells you that you're being relocated without a salary bump.

How would you feel about that? Sure, if you are single it might not be a huge deal (I would still think it one, though). But if you have a spouse who's established professionally and kids who were already in school with friends, it would suck. If those things didn't matter to you, you would have taken the $20k in the first place.

So to me, the issue is that the Suns seemingly made a promise to get the Morrises to take less than they were worth and then broke that promise. Of course, the twins seem like POSs, so I don't feel sorry for them really. But I still understand Markieff feeling cheated.

Being POSs is not something to just simply gloss over at the end there. Maybe they're not holding up their end of the bargain in the deal by having assault charges filed against them, getting heated confrontational exchanges with the head coach on the sidelines, and who knows what else behind the scenes.

Taking less money does not give you the right to behave like assholes throwing tantrums when things aren't going you way.

Thread
08-07-2015, 09:07 AM
The Morrises took steep discounts to stay together (especially Markieff). I can totally understand them being pissed about the trade. It's not that much different than Dragic demanding a trade after the Suns brought in IT. An FO that breaks these "unspoken" understandings is going to deal with players asking out all the time.

Nooky hits it precisely.

As soon as the twins went sour all I've heard around here was how the Suns fleeced these two. That was their punishment, being berated in the Media. Read Horny the riot act..."but, we got such a great deal on 'em." Tell the fans they're piss poor & won't come to the arena. "but, we got such a great deal on 'em." Beat the holy shit out of a fellow Phoenician. "but, we got such a great deal on 'em & he probably had it coming."

I hope his black ass takes root here for the next 9 months---gestates an O & 48.

Seventyniner
08-07-2015, 09:07 AM
Markieff has an easy way out. Let the Suns buy out his contract for a nickel and go sign with Detroit for the minimum.

Thread
08-07-2015, 09:10 AM

Once more Nooky hits the bulls eye.

Brazen it out with him, I dares ya. Have Chandler read him the riot act. See how that goes. tee, hee.

hater
08-07-2015, 09:58 AM
:lol sons

illmatic
08-07-2015, 10:31 AM

And then fucked it all up by doing dumb shit throughout the entire season, including committing assault. I don't feel sorry for either one of these twits.

DJR210
08-07-2015, 11:15 AM
This guy again, smh.. What a pussy, tbh. "I'm gonna ignore my teammates and coaches cause they traded my brother :cry"

You're getting paid millions to play basketball, just keep your mouth shut and do it, tbh.

Yup.. Product of the pussiest generation in the history of the United States.

DJR210
08-07-2015, 11:17 AM
:cry I need my kinfolk :cry

ducks
08-07-2015, 12:41 PM
other then Detroit who would want him
can not play without his gay brother

Ed Helicopter Jones
08-07-2015, 02:14 PM
He'll be in the first year of a four year $32M contract, so the Suns are taking care of him.

Blaming the fans for the blowout loss to the Spurs this past spring was hysterical. The Suns score 24 first half points and he complains after the game that the fans don't cheer enough for them. Dude is a bitch.

hehateme
08-07-2015, 02:44 PM
To bad you can't trade him to a euro league team just to show him how fortunate he is...somewhere in bumfuck Russia should do it.

The Franchise
08-07-2015, 03:38 PM
Test tube baby.

daledondale
08-07-2015, 04:58 PM
:lmao today's NBA
:lmao phaggots

:lmao MJ who have killed them tbh
Meh, maybe even Karl Malone would have his ring in today's NBA.

benefactor
08-07-2015, 08:25 PM
He'll be in the first year of a four year $32M contract, so the Suns are taking care of him.

Blaming the fans for the blowout loss to the Spurs this past spring was hysterical. The Suns score 24 first half points and he complains after the game that the fans don't cheer enough for them. Dude is a bitch.
Chopper with the rare trip downstairs...swinging his truth hammer like a god of thunder.

illmatic
08-07-2015, 10:33 PM

+1

UNT Eagles 2016
08-08-2015, 12:19 AM

That was mainly just great defense on the part of the team that beat them, tbh

Mikeanaro
08-08-2015, 02:14 AM
Brothel were are thou?
I bet they are used to go to the shitter at the same time...and other stuff too.

Chris
08-08-2015, 02:52 AM
:lol Sarver :lol

hooperflash
08-08-2015, 03:16 AM
Phoenix keeps taking L's this offseason, tbh.

phoenix219
08-09-2015, 03:42 AM
& whatever they do to him, they'll need to also do to:::P.J. Tucker, Eric Bledsoe, & Archie Goodwin.

tee, hee.

Yup. Archie might have a chance, but Bledsoe has got to go, and I'm surprised they dealt with PJ as long as they have after he got in trouble.

Mori Chu
08-09-2015, 11:51 AM
Miss ya, p219. We still have a seat reserved for you over at the .net, any time you like. :-)