PDA

View Full Version : Matrolinieage and Endosymbiosis

phyzik
08-06-2015, 10:37 PM
This is most likely beyond the understanding of magic sky daddy believers.

rRFCtJLUxaw

RD2191
08-07-2015, 12:45 AM
Lol. No designer. Happened for no reason at all with zero intelligence behind it.

phyzik
08-07-2015, 02:30 AM
Lol. No designer. Happened for no reason at all with zero intelligence behind it.

glad you are finally coming to grips with reality. :toast

Let's say that it really did happen for no reason, with no outside influence behind it....

Would that really be such a big deal in the grand scheme of things?

I would think that would make life in the universe even more spectacular.

phyzik
08-07-2015, 02:40 AM
all kidding aside.... aside from this board, IRL I'm not a militant atheist. While I am secular in my beliefs, I don't rub It in people's faces like most religious people do and in fact have lots of friends and family who are religious, luckily most of them are also of the mindset not to bring it up IRL just like I am so it is pretty much a non-issue... I just occasionally like trolling you guys here, these threads provide endless entertainment to me when I'm at work or bored at home, lol.

Plus, I really do think the discussion is worth having. Especially to help people like Rob to at least question their unfounded beliefs in an entity that has never shown itself to be real and has some pretty absurd "rules" in order to stroke it's non-existent ego.

Luckily, this one simple post will probably go overlooked in the grand scheme of things and I can keep trolling the sky daddy simpletons for my entertainment. :lmao

Chinook
08-07-2015, 05:07 AM
WTF does this video have to do with anything? This guy is boring as hell. And it's clear he knows it.

RD2191
08-07-2015, 11:06 AM
WTF does this video have to do with anything? This guy is boring as hell. And it's clear he knows it.

:lol

K...
08-07-2015, 08:59 PM
hahahaha. Most humans can't handle the truth. Basically humans are 100% accidents and nothing we've created has value.

Alot of what we think of as great human culture is actually just catering to our own defects. Take music. Music is a brain defect in which air patterns trigger emotional reactions in most people. There is no reason for music unless you think god wanted us to feel good but was too lazy to design a new pathway for music enjoyment and said "oh let me just the sex pathway for a second time"

We eventually managed to create more and more complex and tailored music. Doesn't make music more meaningful, it's still a valueless brain defect.

K...
08-07-2015, 09:00 PM

I found the video to be very helpful. I'm not even a scientist. I just like biology. It's not even an atheism video, it's just modern biology. We evolved from bacteria, fish, rats, monkeys etc. Lots of genetic proof.

Avante
08-07-2015, 09:16 PM
I only have maybe 80ish years on this planet, why get all wrapped up in..."oh yeah well can ya prove it"....with a bunch of dummies on a messageboard? I feel better thinking there is a MasterDesigner and He is waiting for us to make the cut and join Him where ever that is. Bottom line...it's all about........ my....... happiness, fuck your opinion.

Chinook
08-07-2015, 09:31 PM
I found the video to be very helpful. I'm not even a scientist. I just like biology. It's not even an atheism video, it's just modern biology. We evolved from bacteria, fish, rats, monkeys etc. Lots of genetic proof.

I'm glad you found it helpful. Still boring as shit though. I think that's what the guy is going for, because the subject matter is fascinating.