PDA

View Full Version : OT: Mayweather to Rousey: Make 300M in 36 minutes then talk to me

AlexJones
08-07-2015, 02:54 PM
Thebesteva you faggot MMGay lover get in here w the damage control

PublicOption
08-07-2015, 03:02 PM
what does money have to do with getting his face beat in by a woman. Or him beating on women. I see a violet death for ol' money.

apalisoc_9
08-07-2015, 03:13 PM
Seriousy Rousy is just trying to get attention..It's painfully obvious.

MMA is just not as popular as boxing..

Mayeather alone has probably made more money in a 4 year span than all of MMA fighters combined in a 10 year span.

Heck even Manny has made more money in one fight than all of MMA fighters in 5 years combined :lol

K...
08-07-2015, 04:04 PM
Seriousy Rousy is just trying to get attention..It's painfully obvious.

MMA is just not as popular as the one celebrity boxer at the end of his career..

Mayeather alone has probably made more money in a 4 year span than all of MMA fighters combined in a 10 year span.

Heck even Manny has made more money in one fight than all of MMA fighters in 5 years combined :lol

Money is irrelevant. Otherwise Kobe>Duncan. Stop the loser argument.

Mayweather is a legend in a dieing sport. Rousey is a minor celebrity and gender icon.

It's pretty dumb to compare them. They don't fight the same way. Rousey is a judo champ that has learned enough boxing to knock out ladies her size. If may and row fought then I'd put money on row since she could just press, grab, flip, and hold down to submit.

Wrestling >boxing as far as fight skills.

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2015, 04:17 PM
Money is irrelevant.

Aye..say bruh....where do you buy your crack from?

unleashbaynes
08-07-2015, 05:58 PM
Nobody ever remembers a Mayweather fight. Fucking boring shit if you ask me. Everyone just talks about how much cash it brought in.

KL2
08-07-2015, 06:50 PM
Money is irrelevant. Otherwise Kobe>Duncan. Stop the loser argument.

Mayweather is a legend in a dieing sport. Rousey is a minor celebrity and gender icon.

It's pretty dumb to compare them. They don't fight the same way. Rousey is a judo champ that has learned enough boxing to knock out ladies her size. If may and row fought then I'd put money on row since she could just press, grab, flip, and hold down to submit.

Women's mma is a joke, especially the talent pool :lol

There are a total of 10,000 female high school wrestlers in the entire US, and those 10k are spread out over numerous weight classes.
How many of those women are actually in or around Rousey's weight class, 1,000-2,000 max. Out of those few thousand, how many actually take their training seriously and don't quit out after a year, a few hundred? Let's say 300, although that number is probably generous.

Out of that 300, how many decide to take up a pro career in MMA after high school to earn peanuts, how many of those women haven't quit wrestling all together to work at some shitty job or get knocked up?

Rousey's competition and women's mma is just a joke. A very small talent pool of actual fighters. Mayweather was accomplishing more in his amateur career than Rousey will ever accomplish in her pro career.

And dying sport :lmao

Mayweather just earned $300 mill fighting in the US
Boxers like Canelo and even Chavez Jr. draw 50 mill+ viewers in Mexico
Japanese boxers, the Kameda bros regularly draw 50+ mill viewers in Japan
Klitschko-Haye drew 500 million viewers worldwide in over 150 different countries
Froch-Groves filled out 80,000 seats in Wembley stadium

"dying sport" is that what White told you? Guy is a well known liar lmao.

apalisoc_9
08-07-2015, 06:52 PM

There are a total of 10,000 female high school wrestlers in the entire US, and those 10k are spread out over numerous weight classes.
How many of those women are actually in or around Rousey's weight class, 1,000-2,000 max. Out of those few thousand, how many actually take their training seriously and don't quit out after a year, a few hundred? Let's say 300, although that number is probably generous.

Out of that 300, how many decide to take up a pro career in MMA after high school to earn peanuts, how many of those women haven't quit wrestling all together to work at some shitty job or get knocked up?

Rousey's competition and women's mma is just a joke. A very small talent pool of actual fighters. Mayweather was accomplishing more in his amateur career than Rousey will ever accomplish in her pro career.

Klitschko-Haye drew 500 million viewers worldwide in over 150 different countries

KL2 going ham :lol

Mitch
08-07-2015, 08:15 PM
:lol Floyd probably has more in the bank than Dana.

LakersBestEva praying he goes broke :lol

Clipper Nation
08-07-2015, 08:21 PM
Nobody ever remembers a Mayweather fight. Fucking boring shit if you ask me. Everyone just talks about how much cash it brought in.
Ronald Rousey's slapfights don't even last long enough to be memorable :lol

LkrFan
08-07-2015, 08:28 PM
I bet Rousey would whoop Money's ass. :lol

Venti Quattro
08-07-2015, 08:43 PM
Yeah she would, and the liberal Feminazis would consider this a great victory against the patriarchy.

But Floyd would and cry and check his bank account balance with no less than $500 million on it.

Mitch
08-07-2015, 10:35 PM
You get wifi outside of home Depot, Padre?

DMC
08-07-2015, 10:47 PM
There's no way in literal hell that Rousey could beat Mayweather. She's never encountered male strength in the ring, so he'd knock her fucking teeth out so goddamned fast she'd shit a Gracie right in the middle of the ring.

It's one thing to put a retired boxer against a current top level fighter, but to put a current top level boxer against a female fighter is like taking a cat to a dogfight. Scratches and shit will happen but that cat is dead as fuck.

Koolaid_Man
08-08-2015, 06:26 AM
There's no way in literal hell that Rousey could beat Mayweather. She's never encountered male strength in the ring, so he'd knock her fucking teeth out so goddamned fast she'd shit a Gracie right in the middle of the ring.

It's one thing to put a retired boxer against a current top level fighter, but to put a current top level boxer against a female fighter is like taking a cat to a dogfight. Scratches and shit will happen but that cat is dead as fuck.

I just want to see them fuck one good time...you know thats what she wants right? I'm sure he would oblige just one time,.it's no big deal unless she gets pregnant with Floyds baby and then were gonna have a little violent half breed decepticons baby on our hands...

Wildcat67
08-08-2015, 07:37 AM
LOL!!

What's money have to do with what Rousey said to him? She asked him what it's like to get beaten by a woman for once at the ESPYs. He responds with how much money he makes. He's such a dumb shit.

LkrFan
08-08-2015, 07:51 AM
You get wifi outside of home Depot, Padre?
:lol

Koolaid_Man
08-08-2015, 08:06 AM
LOL!!

What's money have to do with what Rousey said to him? She asked him what it's like to get beaten by a woman for once at the ESPYs. He responds with how much money he makes. He's such a dumb shit.

Too bad you're not smart enough to understand the correlation.....he's won 6 or 7 Espy's before so his message is simple....the award doesnt interest him...he's a business man and until she's on his level he has nothing further to say. She has a lot to accomplish if she wants audience with Money May....right now she's just a struggling artist with no clout no pull and no money. He's actually trying to be encouraging to the twit....

But aye..say....I'd fuck the shit outta Ronda..for realz

Benoit
08-08-2015, 12:40 PM
But aye..say....I'd fuck the shit outta Ronda..for realz

not the first time youve fucked a dude

djohn2oo8
08-08-2015, 02:01 PM
Lol at her net worth compared to his. 8 million to his 400 millionShe's basically worth one year of Corey Brewer's contract :lol

Thebesteva
08-08-2015, 02:58 PM
Thebesteva (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42939) you faggot MMGay lover get in here w the damage control

:lol Begging for my attention

Also fuck the UFC and Rousey. No one gives a shit about the tranny

Mitch
08-08-2015, 04:39 PM
LBE running in here with a battle plan :lol

Better hope Your boy Manny doesn't make Floyd 50-0

baseline bum
08-08-2015, 05:00 PM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/2058068/shawn-kemp-greatest-dunk-o.gif

http://giant.gfycat.com/CooperativeCompassionateIslandwhistler.gif

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/608576/tom-chambers-o.gif

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2300537/deandrethunderdunk.gif

http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2013/09/25/vcdunk3.gif

http://i.imgur.com/bupOScq.gif

LkrFan
08-08-2015, 06:19 PM
He should have told her to make him a sammich. Only two good places for a woman anyway: kitchen and the bedroom. :lol