PDA

View Full Version : Why do liberals automatically assume hispanics support illegal immigration?

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2015, 03:41 PM
It's pretty fucking condescending.

How does it benefit legal hard working, tax paying hispanic families to have a porous border with Mexico and Central America and let these illegal immigrants keep pouring in by the millions?

Spurminator
08-07-2015, 03:52 PM
Define "support illegal immigration." That's kind of broad for a topic with many different opinions on how to approach it.

But there is this...

Six in 10 Hispanics say the Democratic Party’s overall position on immigration is in line with their own, while only 20 percent cite the GOP.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/poll-finds-hispanic-disapproval-of-trump-rhetoric-on-illegal-immigrants/2015/07/15/a39f53fc-2b05-11e5-a250-42bd812efc09_story.html

boutons_deux
08-07-2015, 03:53 PM
2012, net migration with MX was zero.

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2015, 03:57 PM

cherry pick much?

SpursforSix
08-07-2015, 04:00 PM

Bullshit. Those numbers are generated and fabricated by BigLib just like the global warming numbers. BigLib and BigGov are setting the stage to perform the attack on hardworking legal Human Americans.
BigMex is pouring over the border like a shaken up Tecate. Only thing is that even more are coming from BigHond and BigGuat.

boutons_deux
08-07-2015, 04:01 PM
cherry pick much?

show me your cherry where Ms of illegal immigrants are CURRENTLY pour into USA and whether any are leaving.

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2015, 04:03 PM

How does it benefit legal hard working, tax paying hispanic families to have a porous border with Mexico and Central America and let these illegal immigrants keep pouring in by the millions?

There's nothing worse than a toothless old ass whining republican tbh

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2015, 04:06 PM
There's nothing worse than a toothless old ass whining republican tbh

except a sex fixated virgin wannabe gansta pussy.

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2015, 04:07 PM
show me you cherry where Ms of illegal immigrants are CURRENTLY pour into USA and whether any are leaving.

http://www.wnd.com/files/2014/07/bestia-beast-train-illegal-alien-children-600-2.jpg

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2015, 04:09 PM
I never claimed to be a virgin or a gangsta...just because you're afraid of me doesnt give you the right to label me....ok old phaggot

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2015, 04:15 PM
I never claimed to be a virgin or a gangsta...just because you're afraid of me doesnt give you the right to label me....ok old phaggot

:lol afraid of you.

:lol messageboard attention whore.

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2015, 04:24 PM
:lol afraid of you.

:lol messageboard attention whore.

You're scared as fuck of me...old fake ass pasty

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2015, 04:28 PM
:lmao @ Urkel.

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2015, 04:29 PM
:lmao @ Urkel.

In your ass old man

boutons_deux
08-07-2015, 04:29 PM
http://www.wnd.com/files/2014/07/bestia-beast-train-illegal-alien-children-600-2.jpg

show us NUMBERS, NET numbers

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2015, 04:34 PM
show us NUMBERS, NET numbers

9% of workers in Texas are illegal immigrants.

boutons_deux
A more complete study of net migration from Mexico came out in 2012. The Pew Research Center reported (http://www.pewhispanic.org/2012/04/23/net-migration-from-mexico-falls-to-zero-and-perhaps-less/) back then that based on census data from both sides of the border, from 2005 to 2010, more people moved from America to Mexico than the reverse.

That study raised the possibility that the net migration rate wasn’t just zero -- it might actually be negative. Rosenblum thinks that’s probably still true because some factors behind the shift show no sign of letting up.

In short, Clinton is right on the general trend experts agree, though we don’t yet have the numbers for 2014 to completely confirm his point.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/jun/22/bill-clinton/bill-clinton-zero-net-migration-mexico-2010/

Blake
Which liberals are you talking about

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2015, 04:37 PM
When the economy crashed in 2009 and new construction was devastated there was a temporary net migration back to Mexico as the jobs disappeared. That is what I mean by cherry picking your time frame. The Border Patrol has been swamped the last two years.

ChumpDumper
08-07-2015, 04:40 PM

How does it benefit legal hard working, tax paying hispanic families to have a porous border with Mexico and Central America and let these illegal immigrants keep pouring in by the millions?Your assumption is pretty fucking condescending.

boutons_deux
08-07-2015, 04:42 PM
When the economy crashed in 2009 and new construction was devastated there was a temporary net migration back to Mexico as the jobs disappeared. That is what I mean by cherry picking your time frame. The Border Patrol has been swamped the last two years.

so you have no numbers, inward and outward, giving net?

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2015, 04:57 PM
so you have no numbers, inward and outward, giving net?

I have a job. Why don't you try counting the wetbacks going in and out?

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2015, 04:58 PM
Your assumption is pretty fucking condescending.

Why don't you answer the question instead of deflecting? How does illegal immigration benefit them?

Blake
08-07-2015, 04:59 PM
Which liberals are you talking about

Spurminator
08-07-2015, 05:00 PM
Why don't you answer the question instead of deflecting? How does illegal immigration benefit them?

I'd still like to know what you mean by "support illegal immigration." Do you mean open borders? Amnesty? Easier path to citizenship? Health care coverage? Citizenship for children born here?

Not sure many Liberals believe in just letting everyone across the border, nor do they believe Hispanics do.

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2015, 05:20 PM
I'd still like to know what you mean by "support illegal immigration." Do you mean open borders? Amnesty? Easier path to citizenship? Health care coverage? Citizenship for children born here?

Not sure many Liberals believe in just letting everyone across the border, nor do they believe Hispanics do.

Might want to check with your President on that assumption.

ChumpDumper
08-07-2015, 05:38 PM
Why don't you answer the question instead of deflecting? How does illegal immigration benefit them?Why would I answer such a stupid question?

m>s
08-07-2015, 06:51 PM
Why would I answer such a stupid question?
It's a great question, fuckface. Shill.

FuzzyLumpkins
08-07-2015, 07:22 PM

How does it benefit fat, lazy, white people who spend their days at 'work' fucking around the internet trolling while constantly on the prowl for government handouts to say that Mexican Americans only are for amnesty and fast track citizenship so they can take over the country?

ElNono
08-07-2015, 07:28 PM
Mexicans do, that's why. And they're the largest hispanic demographic in the country. They do because they either been illegal in the past or have family or friends that are or have been.

FuzzyLumpkins
08-07-2015, 08:07 PM
Mexicans do, that's why. And they're the largest hispanic demographic in the country. They do because they either been illegal in the past or have family or friends that are or have been.

Sure but I have heard tons of Boomer aged GOP sycophants speak against immigration because they claim they are trying to take over the country politically not because of family or circumstance.

DarrinS
08-07-2015, 08:29 PM
Having worked in tech for almost 30 years, what I've noticed is how many people from India are immigrating here. Smart people, but they're undercutting high-paying technical work for US citizens.

DarrinS
08-07-2015, 08:35 PM
I may go against some fellow conservatives when I say this, but those illegals are some hard-working mofos. I'd happily trade our EBT-dependent pop for those people.

ElNono
08-07-2015, 08:58 PM
Sure but I have heard tons of Boomer aged GOP sycophants speak against immigration because they claim they are trying to take over the country politically not because of family or circumstance.

You reap what you sow... when dubya offered a work permit type of program on his platform, he won the hispanic vote.

Nowadays is hard to offer such a tailored program without somebody yelling amnesty!, tbh...

FuzzyLumpkins
08-07-2015, 09:21 PM
You reap what you sow... when dubya offered a work permit type of program on his platform, he won the hispanic vote.

Nowadays is hard to offer such a tailored program without somebody yelling amnesty!, tbh...

Hispanics are notorious for poor voter turnout particularly in off years. Past political bribery is besides the point other than irony.

Frankly, I am curious why that Bubba think that is the OP is being attributed to his political enemies.

ChumpDumper
08-08-2015, 02:37 AM
It's a great question, fuckface. Shill.It's a stupid question. CC tries to pull this shit every once in awhile.

Spurminator
08-08-2015, 08:17 AM
Might want to check with your President on that assumption.

“There have been times, honestly, I’ve had arguments with immigration rights activists who say, effectively, ‘There shouldn’t be any rules. These are good people. Why should we have any enforcement like this?’ My response is, ‘In the eyes of God, everybody is equal … I don’t make any claims my child is superior to anybody else’s child. But I’m the president of the United States, and nation states have borders,’” the president said. “If we had no system of enforcing our borders and our laws, I promise you, everybody would try to come here.”
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/9/obama-ive-fought-against-activists-open-borders/

But, for all of the inspiring rhetoric Mr Obama produces, his speech underlined the way all politicians seem to approach immigration in broadly the same way, regardless of where they are from. For example, take the obsession with borders. The very first thing that Mr Obama said that he has done is tighten border security: “Today, we have more agents and technology deployed to secure our southern border than at any time in our history.” This supports the common idea—reinforced by Republican complaints—that most illegal immigrants smuggle themselves over the border.

A second point Mr Obama made, about the costs of immigration: “Business owners who offer their workers good wages and benefits see the competition exploit undocumented immigrants by paying them far less.”
http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2014/11/barack-obama-and-immigration

Okay, I checked. He seems to be opposed to an open border policy.

boutons_deux
08-08-2015, 08:23 AM
"Business owners who offer their workers good wages and benefits see the competition exploit undocumented immigrants by paying them far less”

How many illegal immigrants take the jobs of "workers with good wages and benefits"?

Like immigrants in all industrial countries, they do mostly crap, labor-intensive, low-paid jobs that the natives wouldn't touch.

JoeChalupa
08-08-2015, 08:45 AM
It is not so much support of "illegal" immigration as support for human rights and not tearing families apart. I totally understand the frustration with "illegal" immigration and support deportation when a crime is committed. Denying citizenship to children born on US soil is wrong. Period. Conservatives push obeying the law of the land and the constitution well that is the law.

hater
08-08-2015, 08:49 AM
I don't think Mexicans or any other kind of wetbacks support illegal immigration unless its for a direct family member :lol

What Hispanics do support is laws that will help protect the right of the illegal already here.

I myself don't give a fuck if you build a 20 foot wall and close the airports to all of wetbackland. But I do feel for the ones already here. I have a big heart

hater
08-08-2015, 08:50 AM
It is not so much support of "illegal" immigration as support for human rights and not tearing families apart. I totally understand the frustration with "illegal" immigration and support deportation when a crime is committed. Denying citizenship to children born on US soil is wrong. Period. Conservatives push obeying the law of the land and the constitution well that is the law.

Pretty much this. Orale vato

boutons_deux
08-08-2015, 09:01 AM
Conservatives push obeying the law of the land and the constitution well that is the law.

Repugs' racist, xenophobic,white-male politics (about anchor babies or any topic) trumps their bogus adoration of the Constitution. They only love the Constitution when they can (mis)interpret it for their political propaganda.

Bender
08-08-2015, 05:38 PM
Bullshit. Those numbers are generated and fabricated by BigLib just like the global warming numbers. BigLib and BigGov are setting the stage to perform the attack on hardworking legal Human Americans.
BigMex is pouring over the border like a shaken up Tecate. Only thing is that even more are coming from BigHond and BigGuat.

:lol well played

Blake
08-09-2015, 09:59 AM
Denying citizenship to children born on US soil is wrong. Period.

is this an issue again? Which conservative recently said it's right?

boutons_deux
08-09-2015, 10:05 AM
is this an issue again? Which conservative recently said it's right?

never heard of anchor babies?

denying citizenship to babies "native born" on American soil isn't mouthed by every Repug because while they want it to happen, they let their extreme asshole fringe in safe seats spout that shit. eg, Steve King from pig-shit state, etc.

House Republicans Go After Birthright Citizenship

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/29/house-republicans-birthright-citizenship_n_7174686.html

Blake
08-09-2015, 10:50 AM
Steve King has been going after anchor babies for a few years now. I guess if his hearing didn't go anywhere a couple of months ago, it's not really an issue, is it?

boutons_deux
08-09-2015, 11:08 AM
Steve King has been going after anchor babies for a few years now. I guess if his hearing didn't go anywhere a couple of months ago, it's not really an issue, is it?

it's certainly an issue with rightwingnut nativists, xenophobes, racist, mostly rural white men with guns and facial hair.

CosmicCowboy
08-17-2015, 11:18 AM
show me your cherry where Ms of illegal immigrants are CURRENTLY pour into USA and whether any are leaving.

http://cis.org/Immigrant-Population-Hits-Record-Second-Quarter-2015

A new analysis of monthly Census Bureau data by the Center for Immigration Studies shows that the nation's immigrant population (legal and illegal) hit a record high of 42.1 million in the second quarter of this year — an increase of 1.7 million since the same quarter of 2014. Growth in the immigrant population in the last year was led by a 740,000 increase in the number of Mexican immigrants. After falling or growing little in recent years, the number of Mexican immigrants again seems to be growing significantly. The monthly Census Bureau data, referred to as the Current Population Survey (CPS), is released before other data. As more information becomes available, it should confirm the findings from the CPS.1

Among the findings:

The nation's immigrant (foreign-born) population, which includes legal and illegal immigrants, grew by 4.1 million from the second quarter of 2011 to the second quarter of 2015 — 1.7 million in just the last year.

Immigrants are 13.3 percent of the nation's total population — the largest share in 105 years.

Growth in the last year was led by a rebound in the number of Mexican immigrants, which increased by 740,000 from 2014 to 2015 — accounting for 44 percent of the increase in the total immigrant population in the last year.

The total Mexican immigrant population (legal and illegal) reached 12.1 million in the second quarter of 2015 — the highest quarterly total ever.

Prior research has indicated that net migration (the number coming vs. leaving) from Mexico had fallen to zero; the recent growth indicates that the period of zero net migration has ended.

In addition to Mexico, growth in the immigrant population was led by a 449,000 increase in the last year from countries in Latin America other than Mexico.

The Department of Homeland Security and other researchers have estimated that eight in 10 illegal immigrants are from Mexico and Latin America, so the increase in immigrants from these countries is an indication that illegal immigration has begun growing again.

The number of immigrants in the United States is now enormous, but it must be recognized that most immigrants, including those from Latin America, are in the country legally. Absent a change in legal immigration policy, the immigrant population will continue to increase.
Overview

Given the significant cutbacks in enforcement in recent years, the permissive nature of the legal immigration system, and improvements in the economy, it is not surprising that the immigrant (legal and illegal) population has surged in the last four years. The immigrant population, referred to as the foreign-born by the Census Bureau, consists of those residing in the United States who were not American citizens at birth; it includes those in the country illegally.2 We use the terms immigrant and foreign-born synonymously in this report.

After growing little from 2007 to 2011, the nation's immigrant population has grown by 4.1 million from 2011 to 2015. This is roughly equal to the pace of growth from 2000 to 2007. The 1.7 million growth in the immigrant population (legal and illegal) from 2014 to 2015 is one of the largest single-year increases from the same quarter of the prior year since 2000. Both the growth from 2011 to 2015 and the increase in the last year are statistically significant (see Table 1 and Figure 1).

m>s
08-17-2015, 12:30 PM
Pretty much this. Orale vato
Birthright citizenship makes no sense and in fact we are the only country that does it. Another thing we can thank the traitors for passing, that sure s hell wasn't a part of the game plan originally.

Clipper Nation
08-17-2015, 12:51 PM
Birthright citizenship makes no sense and in fact we are the only country that does it. Another thing we can thank the traitors for passing, that sure s hell wasn't a part of the game plan originally.
More to the point, it's a perversion of the 14th Amendment forced through by activist judges who ignored that whole "subject to the jurisdiction of the United States" part.

ChumpDumper
08-17-2015, 12:55 PM
Is Trump going to prosecute those who hire and employ illegal immigrants?

ducks
08-17-2015, 12:57 PM
a criminal should be treated fair but should be treated as a criminal not a legal person breaking the law
usa holds life very high compared to other countries

ducks
08-17-2015, 12:58 PM

depends if he gets elected

Clipper Nation
08-17-2015, 12:59 PM
Do you honestly think that would stop illegals from coming here anyway and just collecting handouts?

http://cis.org/immigrant-welfare-use-2011

ChumpDumper
08-17-2015, 01:01 PM
Do you honestly think that would stop illegals from coming here anyway and just collecting handouts?

http://cis.org/immigrant-welfare-use-2011So will he prosecute them or not?

m>s
08-17-2015, 01:01 PM
So will he prosecute them or not?
Yes, I believe I read he is for e-verify

Clipper Nation
08-17-2015, 01:03 PM
So will he prosecute them or not?
How about instead of shillposting, you read his immigration plan and find out for yourself, David?

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform

ChumpDumper
08-17-2015, 01:04 PM
Yes, I believe I read he is for e-verifyE-verify doesn't prosecute anyone.

m>s
08-17-2015, 01:06 PM
E-verify doesn't prosecute anyone.
I also believe in one of his speeches or it may have even been at the debate that he would prosecute entire who employed illegals so yes, he is 100% for crushing illegal immigration via every possible avenue

ChumpDumper
08-17-2015, 01:07 PM
How about instead of shillposting, you read his immigration plan and find out for yourself, David?

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reformDavid, why are you so angry about everything?

So he won't prosecute those who hire and employ illegal immigrants.

OK. That shows me he isn't serious about stopping illegal immigration.

ChumpDumper
08-17-2015, 01:07 PM
I also believe in one of his speeches or it may have even been at the debate that he would prosecute entire who employed illegals so yes, he is 100% for crushing illegal immigration via every possible avenueDon't make shit up. Everyone knows you're a terrible liar.

Clipper Nation
08-17-2015, 01:27 PM
David, why are you so angry about everything?

So he won't prosecute those who hire and employ illegal immigrants.

OK. That shows me he isn't serious about stopping illegal immigration.
He's very serious about stopping illegal immigration, David. Take the jobs away and the illegals will still hop the border so they can line up for their handouts. A real solution to this problem has to be deportation-focused, it's the only way.

ChumpDumper
08-17-2015, 01:32 PM
He's very serious about stopping illegal immigration, David. Take the jobs away and the illegals will still hop the border so they can line up for their handouts. A real solution to this problem has to be deportation-focused, it's the only way.It's not the only way, David. If you can prove to me that all the illegal immigrants using public assistance don't have jobs, you may have a point.

But you can't, David. You just can't.

Wild Cobra
08-17-2015, 03:25 PM

Probably legal immigration.

What about illegal?

Wild Cobra
08-17-2015, 03:28 PM
9% of workers in Texas are illegal immigrants.

In my opinion, the employers hiring them should lose their businesses, fined, and in some cases jailed.

Wild Cobra
08-17-2015, 03:34 PM
A more complete study of net migration from Mexico came out in 2012. The Pew Research Center reported (http://www.pewhispanic.org/2012/04/23/net-migration-from-mexico-falls-to-zero-and-perhaps-less/) back then that based on census data from both sides of the border, from 2005 to 2010, more people moved from America to Mexico than the reverse.

That study raised the possibility that the net migration rate wasn’t just zero -- it might actually be negative. Rosenblum thinks that’s probably still true because some factors behind the shift show no sign of letting up.

In short, Clinton is right on the general trend experts agree, though we don’t yet have the numbers for 2014 to completely confirm his point.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/jun/22/bill-clinton/bill-clinton-zero-net-migration-mexico-2010/

LOL...

Because Slick Willie says so...

Seriously???

Wild Cobra
08-17-2015, 03:36 PM
Having worked in tech for almost 30 years, what I've noticed is how many people from India are immigrating here. Smart people, but they're undercutting high-paying technical work for US citizens.

Yep.

I'm seeing a growing influx of Russians and Ukrainians here in Portland.

We always had people from Mexico and S. America in Portland. A large oriental population as well. The large amount of Russians and Ukrainian immigrants is new in the last several years.

ChumpDumper
08-17-2015, 03:37 PM
LOL...

Because Slick Willie says so...

Seriously???Because the census data says so.

Wild Cobra
08-17-2015, 03:39 PM
"Business owners who offer their workers good wages and benefits see the competition exploit undocumented immigrants by paying them far less”

How many illegal immigrants take the jobs of "workers with good wages and benefits"?

Like immigrants in all industrial countries, they do mostly crap, labor-intensive, low-paid jobs that the natives wouldn't touch.

They do a lot more than crap jobs here in my area. They are heavy in construction. Construction workers are no longer paid a family wage job here. I wish we could execute employers who knowingly hire them. The damage to the economy is immense when you have an overage of low skilled workers. There is no reason to pay above minimum wage.

Wild Cobra
08-17-2015, 03:44 PM

The reason why we want that changed, it because it is one of the biggest incentives for illegal immigration. Removing the incentive will be one way of helping to reduce illegal immigration.

ducks
08-17-2015, 06:05 PM
Trump puts Americans first, not illegals

ducks
08-17-2015, 06:06 PM
Repugs' racist, xenophobic,white-male politics (about anchor babies or any topic) trumps their bogus adoration of the Constitution. They only love the Constitution when they can (mis)interpret it for their political propaganda.
has nothing to do with skin color if you are not a usa citizen get the fuck out

Blake
08-17-2015, 07:35 PM
Trump puts Americans first, not illegals

Trump puts Trump Inc. first

ducks
08-17-2015, 07:39 PM
TRUMP IS NOT ILLEGAL

lol

Blake
08-17-2015, 07:40 PM
TRUMP IS NOT ILLEGAL

lol

Word is that some of his buildings were built by illegals. If true then he puts Americans behind illegals.

ducks
08-17-2015, 07:41 PM
WERE THEY LEGAL CITIZENS HE HIRED?

DMX7
08-17-2015, 07:51 PM
I support changing the constitution to fix the 14th amendment. Trump is just killing it right now. He is on a roll.

CosmicCowboy
08-18-2015, 07:12 AM
Word is that some of his buildings were built by illegals. If true then he puts Americans behind illegals.

Did you get your "word" from Boutons?

Blake
08-18-2015, 08:24 AM
Did you get your "word" from Boutons?

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/07/13/nyregion/trump-says-he-didn-t-know-he-employed-illegal-aliens.html

he of course said he didn't know

CosmicCowboy
08-18-2015, 08:46 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/1990/07/13/nyregion/trump-says-he-didn-t-know-he-employed-illegal-aliens.html

Hmmm. Illegal Polish immigrants hired by a subcontractor. Right.

m>s
08-18-2015, 08:49 AM
Illegal immigration is an existential crisis, we the people are going to start removing them with or without the governments help.Enjoy.INVASION USAIMMIGRATION: ISSUE OF THE CENTURYPat Buchanan: 'Do we think the riots and racial wars will stop if more come?'Published: 14 hours agoimage: http://mobile.wnd.com/files/2012/03/Patrick-J.-Buchanan_avatar.jpgauthor-image PATRICK J. BUCHANAN About | Email | Archiveimage: http://mobile.wnd.com/wp-content/themes/worldnet-theme/_/images//favicon.icoauthor alerts Alerts image: http://mobile.wnd.com/wp-content/themes/worldnet-theme/_/images//feed.pngrss feed Read 444“Trump’s immigration proposals are as dangerous as they are stunning,” railed amnesty activist Frank Sharry.“Trump … promises to rescind protections for Dreamers and deport them. He wants to redefine the constitutional definition of U.S. citizenship as codified by the 14th Amendment. He plans to impose a moratorium on legal immigration.”While Sharry is a bit hysterical, he is not entirely wrong.For the six-page policy paper, to secure America’s border and send back aliens here illegally, released by Trump last weekend, is the toughest, most comprehensive, stunning immigration proposal of the election cycle.The Trump folks were aided by people around Sen. Jeff Sessions, who says Trump’s plan “re-establishes the principle that America’s immigration laws should serve the interests of its own citizens.”The issue is joined, the battle lines are drawn, and the GOP will debate and may decide which way America shall go. And the basic issues – how to secure our borders, whether to repatriate the millions here illegally, whether to declare a moratorium on immigration into the USA – are part of a greater question.Will the West endure or disappear by the century’s end as another lost civilization? Mass immigration, if it continues, will be more decisive in deciding the fate of the West than Islamist terrorism. For the world is invading the West.A wild exaggeration? Consider.Monday’s Washington Post had a front-page story on an “escalating rash of violent attacks against refugees” in Germany, including arson attacks on refugee centers and physical assaults.Buried in the story was an astonishing statistic. Germany, which took in 174,000 asylum seekers last year, is on schedule to take in 500,000 this year. Yet Germany is smaller than Montana.How long can a geographically limited and crowded German nation, already experiencing ugly racial conflict, take in half a million Third World people every year without tearing itself apart and changing the character of the nation forever?Do we think the riots and racial wars will stop if more come?Like the reporting you see here? Sign up for free news alerts from WND.com, America’s independent news network.And these refugees, asylum seekers and illegal immigrants are not going to stop coming to Europe. For they are being driven across the Med by wars in Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and Yemen, by the horrific conditions in Eritrea, Ethiopia, Somalia and Sudan, by the Islamist terrorism of the Mideast and the abject poverty of the sub-Sahara.According to the U.N., Africa had 1.1 billion people by 2013, will double that to 2.4 billion by 2050, and double that to 4.2 billion by 2100.How many of these billions dream of coming to Europe? When and why will they stop coming? How many can Europe absorb without going bankrupt and changing the continent forever?Order Pat Buchanan’s brilliant and prescient books at WND’s Superstore.Does Europe have the toughness to seal its borders and send back the intruders? Or is Europe so morally paralyzed it has become what Jean Raspail mocked in “The Camp of the Saints”?The blazing issue in Britain and France is the thousands of Arab and African asylum seekers clustered about Calais to traverse the Eurotunnel to Dover. The Brits are on fire. Millions want out of the EU. They want to remain who they are.Each week we read of boats sinking in the Med with hundreds of refugees drowning. Yet many, many more make it to the Greek and Italian islands, and thence north to Germany and Scandinavia and the welfare states of Western Europe. Once they step onto EU soil, they are in.This unending invasion has called into existence anti-immigrant and anti-EU parties in almost every country in Europe. Few of these parties existed at the turn of the century. How does this all end?“Humankind cannot bear very much reality,” wrote T.S. Eliot.Is the West still blind to reality, to the inevitable future that awaits if the West does not secure its frontiers and close its borders to mass immigration?Peoples of European descent, everywhere they live, have birth rates below replacement levels. Yet, most live in the world’s most desirable neighborhoods.The great and growing populations of mankind are in the Third World. Countless millions are determined to come to the West, legally if they can, illegally if they must. And the more who succeed, the more who come.Either Western nations take tough measures to secure their borders, or the Western nations will be swamped. The character of their countries will be altered forever, and smaller countries will become unrecognizable. And as this is happening, ethnic and racial clashes will become more common, as they are now becoming across Europe.“The principle that America’s immigration laws should serve the interests of its own citizens” is paramount, said Sen. Sessions.Sessions is right. America is our home. We decide who comes in and who does not, how large the American family becomes, whom we adopt and whence they come. It has become the issue of 2016.Indeed, it is the issue of the 21st century.Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2015/08/immigration-issue-of-the-century/#jhurd2icbMD8wh3G.99

boutons_deux
08-18-2015, 09:03 AM
Hmmm. Illegal Polish immigrants hired by a subcontractor. Right.

Trump paid the lowest bidder, no matter how the bidder got so low. For Trump, $$$ "trumps" politics

diego
08-18-2015, 09:05 AM
I have a great idea, Latin American people will.get.the fuck out of the US when us businesses and people get the fuck out of our countries

diego
08-18-2015, 09:06 AM
And the US military too

Clipper Nation
08-18-2015, 09:26 AM
I have a great idea, Latin American people will.get.the fuck out of the US when us businesses and people get the fuck out of our countries
We don't want all Latino-Americans to leave, just the ones who are breaking our laws every nanosecond they're in the country.

The same goes for all the illegal immigrants who come here from China, India, the Philippines, and Vietnam and aren't getting anywhere near as much scrutiny from the media. Hell, a surprising amount of illegals from Albania, Israel, and the Czech Republic sneak over the border from Canada - they need to go too.

diego
08-18-2015, 01:55 PM
We don't want all Latino-Americans to leave, just the ones who are breaking our laws every nanosecond they're in the country.

The same goes for all the illegal immigrants who come here from China, India, the Philippines, and Vietnam and aren't getting anywhere near as much scrutiny from the media. Hell, a surprising amount of illegals from Albania, Israel, and the Czech Republic sneak over the border from Canada - they need to go too.

Reciprocity is a basic concept, US companies break local laws all the time, they even get democratically elected governments overthrown. Way more disruptive than anything an illegal immigrant has done in the US. If your globalized economy permits your companies to cross borders with goods and capital as they please don't be surprised if poor people follow the money flowing out of their countries and into yours.

boutons_deux
08-18-2015, 02:21 PM
what ignorant dumbfucks like CN don't know is the BigCorp's NAFTA destroyed 1000s of subsistance farms in MX, causing those people to flee north to find work.

Also St Ronnie and CIA fuckng around Central America to combat the socialists unleashed a lawlessness which continues 35 years later, which caused so many women and kids to flee to USA last year.

America fucks up the planet, and the dumbfucks ask "Why Do They Hate Us?"

Iran? US overthrew Mossadegh in the early 1950s and installed a dictator, overthrown by Khomeini, US embassy hostages, etc, etc.

boutons_deux
08-18-2015, 02:29 PM
then there's this US shit

From Japan to Vietnam, Radiation and Agent Orange Survivors Deserve Justice From the US

http://www.truth-out.org/opinion/item/32387-from-japan-to-vietnam-radiation-and-agent-orange-survivors-deserve-justice-from-the-us

boutons_deux
08-18-2015, 02:56 PM
Trumped-Up Myths and Downright Lies About Immigration

http://readersupportednews.org/images/stories/alphabet/rsn-D.jpgonald Trump has opened the floodgates to lies about immigration.

Here are some trumped-up myths along with the facts.

MYTH: Immigrants commit lots of crime. FACT: Immigrants don’t commit much crime. Incarceration rates among young men are lowest for immigrants, especially for the Mexicans, Salvadorans, and Guatemalans who make up the bulk of the undocumented population, according to the Justice Department.

MYTH: The number of undocumented immigrants in the U.S. is soaring. FACT: The number of undocumented immigrants living in the U.S. has declined from 12.2 million in 2007 to 11.3 million now, according to Pew Research Center. Which means the net rate of illegal immigration into the U.S. is less than zero.

MYTH: Most new immigrants are from Mexico. FACT: More people now immigrate into the U.S. from China and India than from Mexico, according to the Bureau of Immigration. The Latin American immigration boom is ending, and the Asian immigration boom is just beginning.

MYTH: The U.S. can’t afford more immigrants. FACT: We can’t afford not to have more immigrants because the U.S. population is aging. Twenty-five years ago, each retiree in America was matched by 5 workers. Now for each retiree there are only 3 workers. Without more immigration, in 15 years the ratio will fall to 2 workers for every retiree, not nearly enough to sustain our retiree population.

Demagogues grow on lies. Spread the truth.

https://www.facebook.com/RBReich?fref=ts

Wild Cobra
08-18-2015, 03:47 PM

Looks like a nuisance lawsuit, thinking Trump will pay the $1 million instead of taking it to court.

I'll bet that Trump has more scruples than union leaders.

I've seen so many bullshit grievances filed by unions, because sometimes the silly shit pays out. If they are going to do all these BS grievances, why not a bullshit suit?

Wild Cobra
08-18-2015, 03:50 PM
Trumped-Up Myths and Downright Lies About Immigration

http://readersupportednews.org/images/stories/alphabet/rsn-D.jpgonald Trump has opened the floodgates to lies about immigration.

Here are some trumped-up myths along with the facts.

MYTH: Immigrants commit lots of crime. FACT: Immigrants don’t commit much crime. Incarceration rates among young men are lowest for immigrants, especially for the Mexicans, Salvadorans, and Guatemalans who make up the bulk of the undocumented population, according to the Justice Department.

MYTH: The number of undocumented immigrants in the U.S. is soaring. FACT: The number of undocumented immigrants living in the U.S. has declined from 12.2 million in 2007 to 11.3 million now, according to Pew Research Center. Which means the net rate of illegal immigration into the U.S. is less than zero.

MYTH: Most new immigrants are from Mexico. FACT: More people now immigrate into the U.S. from China and India than from Mexico, according to the Bureau of Immigration. The Latin American immigration boom is ending, and the Asian immigration boom is just beginning.

MYTH: The U.S. can’t afford more immigrants. FACT: We can’t afford not to have more immigrants because the U.S. population is aging. Twenty-five years ago, each retiree in America was matched by 5 workers. Now for each retiree there are only 3 workers. Without more immigration, in 15 years the ratio will fall to 2 workers for every retiree, not nearly enough to sustain our retiree population.

Demagogues grow on lies. Spread the truth.

https://www.facebook.com/RBReich?fref=ts

LOL...

From Facebook.

LOL...

Robert Reich

LOL...

Now this may be true, which I don't believe. Their anchor babies however are second only to blacks on crime rates.

boutons_deux
08-18-2015, 04:09 PM
"Their anchor babies however are second only to blacks on crime rates."

evidence?

Wild Cobra
08-18-2015, 04:18 PM
"Their anchor babies however are second only to blacks on crime rates."

evidence?

You are a master of finding material.

Have at it.

Blake
08-18-2015, 04:39 PM
You are a master of finding material.

Have at it.

You are the master of talking out of your ass.

Winehole23
08-19-2015, 09:01 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143135

Winehole23
08-19-2015, 09:14 AM
http://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/debunking-myth-immigrant-criminality-imprisonment-among-first-and-second-generation-young/

boutons_deux
08-19-2015, 09:19 AM
Elisabeth Hasselbeck’s immigration reform plan is ‘knocking on doors and finding babies’ to deport

suggested on Wednesday that the 14th Amendment did not grant citizenship to the children of undocumented immigrants because it was meant only for slaves, which is a constitutional interpretation that is popular among white supremacist groups.

During an interview on Tuesday, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump told Fox News host Bill O’Reilly that he would be able to deport the children of undocumented immigrant because their claim to citizenship would not “hold up in court.”

On Wednesday, Fox News host Steve Doocy claimed that Trump could be right because the 14th Amendment was “specifically about slaves.”

The Fox News host said that a “DOJ attorney” told him that “because the 14th Amendment was written specifically about slaves, many lawyers think the 1898 case involving this fellow that was born here in this country to Chinese parents was wrongly decided by the supreme courts.”

“So, I see what Mr. Trump is talking about right there,” Doocy opined. “But still, practically, what’s going to happen?”

“How do you implement that?” co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck asked. “Just go knocking on doors and finding babies?”

Co-host Brian Kilmeade argued that it would be impossible to deport 11 million undocumented immigrants and their children.

“There’s no way we can afford to kick out 11 million people,” he insisted.

“They’ve got to do something,” Doocy remarked. “Is that the key? Stay tuned.”

The idea that so-called “anchor babies” are not truly American citizens is a tenet of white supremacist websites like Stormfront.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/elisabeth-hasselbecks-immigration-reform-plan-is-knocking-on-doors-and-finding-babies-to-deport/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

Trump and Fox are fucking stupid, but extremely skilled a rousing the rabble (old fat white men, rurals, low-info, low-wage)

hater
08-19-2015, 09:22 AM
As I said I am all for building walls and not allowing a single more illegal in. But the ones already here need rights and protection.

If Trump will not offer that it might be a breaking point for me. But ill cross those bridges when they appear.

In the meantime. Go trump go :lmao

RandomGuy
08-19-2015, 03:47 PM

Did you ever define "support illegal immigration"?

Or for that matter show that "liberals assume that...."?

only read the first few posts. Let me know.

TeyshaBlue
08-19-2015, 05:09 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143135

Awesome call back, Whinehole.

DarrinS
08-21-2015, 10:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mKNfGiulTk

Winehole23
11-29-2015, 04:43 PM
Illegal immigration remains a hotly contested issue as the 2016 presidential campaigns get underway. While Democrats have largely supported a pathway to citizenship for unauthorized immigrants (http://www.people-press.org/2015/06/04/broad-public-support-for-legal-status-for-undocumented-immigrants/) and backed President Barack Obama’s programs to shield from deportation young people brought to the U.S. as children illegally, Republicans have largely opposed them.

http://www.pewresearch.org/files/2015/11/FT_15.11.19.Mexico.Unauthorized.Immigration.png (http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/chapter-1-migration-flows-between-the-u-s-and-mexico-have-slowed-and-turned-toward-mexico/#number-of-unauthorized-mexican-immigrants-declines)

More recently, debate about illegal immigration has focused on those from Mexico, the largest single group of immigrants in the United States (http://www.pewhispanic.org/2014/04/29/statistical-portrait-of-the-foreign-born-population-in-the-united-states-2012/). Pew Research Center tracks the origins of unauthorized immigrants, their participation in the labor force and where in the U.S. they are settling.

Here’s what we know about illegal immigration to the U.S. from Mexico:

1The number of Mexican immigrants living in the U.S. illegally has declined.In 2014, 5.6 million unauthorized immigrants (http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/chapter-1-migration-flows-between-the-u-s-and-mexico-have-slowed-and-turned-toward-mexico/#number-of-unauthorized-mexican-immigrants-declines)from Mexico lived in the U.S., down by about 1 million since 2007. Despite the drop, Mexicans still make up about half (49% in 2014) of unauthorized immigrants. At the same time, unauthorized immigration overall has leveled off in recent years.

2http://www.pewresearch.org/files/2014/12/FT_14.12.26_BorderApprehensions.png (http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/12/30/u-s-border-apprehensions-of-mexicans-fall-to-historic-lows/)

More non-Mexicans than Mexicans were apprehended at U.S. borders in 2014, the first time on record this has happened. In fiscal 2014, 229,178 Mexicans were apprehended (http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/12/30/u-s-border-apprehensions-of-mexicans-fall-to-historic-lows/), a sharp drop from a peak of 1.6 million apprehended in 2000. The decline in apprehensions reflects the decrease in number of unauthorized Mexican immigrants coming to the U.S.

Even as border apprehensions dropped, deportations of Mexican immigrants reached a record high in 2013 of 314,904 (http://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/ois_yb_2013_0.pdf), up from 169,031 in 2005. This is due in part to a 2005 shift in policy (http://fas.org/sgp/crs/homesec/R42138.pdf) that has increased the chances of being deported following apprehension in the border region, instead of just being sent back without an order of removal.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/20/what-we-know-about-illegal-immigration-from-mexico/

Dirk Oneanddoneski
11-29-2015, 05:22 PM
Well that's even worse news because once you get south of mexico the people there are pure tomahawk chuckin' savages with maybe only 1/64th Spanish dna

Winehole23
11-30-2015, 03:45 AM
you live in a dreamworld. race is a myth. pure social construct. no scientific basis whatsoever.

Winehole23
01-04-2016, 12:48 PM
DHS crackdown begins:

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/2016/01/immigration-raids-begin-targeting-central-americans-dhs-defends-policy.html/

Winehole23
02-15-2016, 12:12 PM
Cubans treated differently than Central Americans:

LAREDO, Tex. — They are crossing the border here by the hundreds each day, approved to enter the United States in a matter of hours.

Part of a fast-rising influx of Cubans, they walk out to a Laredo street and are greeted by volunteers from Cubanos en Libertad, or Cubans in Freedom, who help them arrange travel to their American destination — often Miami — and start applying for work permits and federal benefits like food stamps and Medicaid (http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/health/diseasesconditionsandhealthtopics/medicaid/index.html?inline=nyt-classifier), available by law to Cubans immediately after their arrival.

The friendly reception given the Cubans, an artifact of hostile relations with the Castro government, is a stark contrast with the treatment of Central American families fleeing violence in their countries. And it is creating tensions in this predominantly Mexican-American city, where residents saw how Central American migrants, who came in an influx in 2014, were detained by the Border Patrol (http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/organizations/b/border_patrol_us/index.html?inline=nyt-org) and ordered to appear in immigration courts.

“The people here are starting to feel resentment,” said Representative Henry Cuellar, Democrat of Texas, whose congressional district includes the city. “They are asking, is it fair that the Cubans get to stay and the Central Americans are being deported?”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/13/us/as-cubans-and-central-americans-enter-us-the-welcomes-vary.html

ElNono
02-15-2016, 01:20 PM
Cubans treated differently than Central Americans:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/13/us/as-cubans-and-central-americans-enter-us-the-welcomes-vary.html

Yup, this is something I pointed out a long time ago. The idea that Cruz or Rubio (both with cuban backgrounds) would get traction with Hispanics completely obviates this dynamic. Rubio has been more open to pay lip service to the Telemundo crowd, but it's obviously difficult if he wants to win the nomination.

RandomGuy
02-15-2016, 02:11 PM
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/20/what-we-know-about-illegal-immigration-from-mexico/

http://www.economist.com/news/special-report/21566775-mexicos-demographic-dividend-will-be-short-lived-gain-pain
http://www.economist.com/news/special-report/21645996-one-american-six-now-hispanic-up-small-minority-two-generations-ago

Mexico cannot demographically support much immigration.

Winehole23
08-28-2016, 10:19 AM
claptrap about weakened border enforcement is just that. Obama ramped it up to historically high levels.

Back in June 2015, when Trump first rode (http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-rode-escalator-2016-presidential-announcement/story?id=31801433) a Trump Tower escalator into the presidential campaign, among his initial promises was the building (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2015/06/16/in_classic_trump_fashion_the_donald_launches_campa ign_127008.html) of a "great" and "beautiful" wall on the border. ("And no one builds walls better than me, believe me. I will do it very inexpensively. I will have Mexico pay for that wall.") As he pulled that promise out of a hat with a magician's flair, the actual history of the border disappeared. From then on in Election 2016, there was just empty desert and Donald Trump.

As reporters chase after Donald Trump's wild claims and declarations, the reality of America's southern border goes largely unreported.

Suddenly, there hadn't been a bipartisan government effort over the last quarter-century to put in place an unprecedented array of walls, detection systems, and guards for that southern border. In those years, the number of Border Patrol agents had, in fact, quintupled (http://ppel.webhost.uits.arizona.edu/ppelwp/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/USBP-numbers.jpg) from 4,000 to more than 21,000, while Customs and Border Protection became the largest federal law enforcement agency in the country with more than 60,000 agents. The annual budget for border and immigration enforcement ballooned from $1.5 billion to $19.5 billion (https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/FY_2016_DHS_Budget_in_Brief.pdf), a more than twelvefold increase. By 2016, federal funding of border and immigration enforcement added up to $5 billion more than funding for all other federal law enforcement agencies combined.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/tomdispatch-operation-streamline-immigration-enforcement-donald-trump-wall

Winehole23
08-28-2016, 10:21 AM
why do conservatives assume liberals are weak on immigration?

As reporters chase their tails attempting to explain Trump's wild and often unfounded claims and declarations, the on-the-ground border reality goes unreported. Indeed, one of the greatest "secrets" of the 2016 campaign (though it should be common knowledge) is that the border wall already exists. It has existed for years, and the fingerprints all over it aren't Donald Trump's but those of Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Winehole23
08-28-2016, 10:24 AM
Although wall construction began during Bill Clinton's administration, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) built most of the approximately 700 miles of fencing after the Secure Fence Act of 2006 was passed. Sen. Hillary Clinton voted (https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/109-2006/s262) in favor of that Republican-introduced bill, as did 26 other Democrats. "I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in," she commented (http://www.weeklystandard.com/hillary-i-voted-for-border-fence-to-keep-out-illegal-immigrants/article/1061753) at one 2015 campaign event, "and I do think you have to control your borders."

Winehole23
08-28-2016, 10:26 AM
More than 2.5 million people have been expelled from the country by the Obama administration, an average annual deportation rate (http://blogs.reuters.com/data-dive/2015/02/25/tracking-obamas-deportation-numbers/) of close to 400,000. This was, by the way, only possible thanks to laws (https://www.hrw.org/news/2016/04/25/us-20-years-immigrant-abuses) signed by Bill Clinton in 1996 and meant to burnish his legacy (http://www.salon.com/2016/04/27/bill_clintons_shameful_legacy_on_immigration_terri ble_laws_he_signed_rip_apart_families_and_authoriz e_unjust_detention_human_rights_watch_says/). They vastly expanded the government's deportation powers.

ducks
08-28-2016, 10:51 AM
why is the liberal media not repeating the current president has kicked out that many illegals
they are afraid if they do people will not vote for clinton

Winehole23
08-28-2016, 11:13 AM
Mother Jones doesn't count as the liberal media?

Winehole23
08-28-2016, 11:16 AM
there is no MSM coverup, just whiny Republicans crapping their pants over the weakest GOP candidate since Goldwater and the very likely prospect of losing to the second most unpopular candidate ever.

boutons_deux
08-28-2016, 07:09 PM
Latino and Hispanic identities aren’t the same. They’re also not racial groups.
To understand what race Latinos and Hispanics are, you first must understand the difference between Latinos and HispanicsLazo points out that Hispanic identity refers to language, or "people of Spanish-speaking origins." Latinx identity, however, refers to people whose origins are geographically located in Latin America.
http://www.vox.com/2016/8/28/12658908/latino-hispanic-race-ethnicity-explained

Latinos are Indians, so why aren't they on the reservation?

ducks
10-10-2016, 07:44 PM
I know many Hispanics they do not support illegal immigration!
they came here legally and they hate them!

Quetzal-X
10-10-2016, 07:49 PM
Well thats just your tuff shit isnt it?

Quetzal-X
10-10-2016, 07:51 PM
Latino and Hispanic identities aren’t the same. They’re also not racial groups.

To understand what race Latinos and Hispanics are, you first must understand the difference between Latinos and Hispanics

Lazo points out that Hispanic identity refers to language, or "people of Spanish-speaking origins." Latinx identity, however, refers to people whose origins are geographically located in Latin America.
http://www.vox.com/2016/8/28/12658908/latino-hispanic-race-ethnicity-explained

Latinos are Indians, so why aren't they on the reservation?

Most brown skinned so-called latinos and so called hispanic are closer to so called native murican.
Especially those with Mexican ancestry.

MultiTroll
11-10-2023, 01:35 PM
In 1916, the US began forcing Mexicans crossing the southern border to take kerosene baths. That tactic was later studied by the Nazis. (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/in-1916-the-us-began-forcing-mexicans-crossing-the-southern-border-to-take-kerosene-baths-that-tactic-was-later-studied-by-the-nazis/ar-AA1jETQT?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=6752dc0ec7604010b8dc61e5baacdd29&ei=18)

MultiTroll
11-10-2023, 01:43 PM
Rumors about the disinfection process spread across Mexico. Some migrants feared that people would be burned to death in the kerosene bath, especially after at least 25 bathers died when someone lit a match in a disinfection station. Women also feared being photographed naked in the baths (https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/1917-bath-riots-begin).

Blake
11-10-2023, 04:29 PM
I'll bet that Trump has more scruples than union leaders.

I almost miss Wild Cobra posts