PDA

View Full Version : Bernie Sanders rally shut down by Black Lives Matter

TheSanityAnnex
08-08-2015, 06:51 PM
:lol

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Bernie-Sanders-unable-to-address-crowd-after-Black-Lives-Matter-activist-interrupt-Seattle-Westlake-rally-321146281.html?mobile=y

SEATTLE - A "Social Security Works" rally held at Westlake Park was interrupted Saturday afternoon when Black Lives Matter protestors jumped the stage and refused to leave.

The group took over just as Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders was addressing thousands in the crowd.

"It's about the people, it's about grassroots movements," Mara Jacqueline Willaford, Black Lives Matter member said after taking the microphone. "The biggest movement right now in the country is the Black Lives Matter movement."

The emcee of the event allowed two women to speak, prompting boos from some in the crowd.

The women spoke about Ferguson and the killing of Michael Brown.

Sanders patiently watched from the side of the stage as the pair passionately spoke to the thousands gathered.

A Black Lives Matter activist asked for a 4.5 minute moment of silence for Michael Brown. With the microphone shut off, another Black Lives Matter activist confronted Sanders, stating he needed "to be held accountable", witnesses said.

Several chants could be heard from members gathered. "I can't breathe" was chanted out as a Social Security Works rally organizer tried to calm the crowd.

Social Security Works rally organizers pleaded with Black Lives Matter activists to leave the stage and allow Sanders to speak, but the activists remained on stage for about 30 minutes until the event was forced to end.

Sanders was unable to speak at length to the crowd, and instead shook hands and waved goodbye.

Organizers thanked the crowd and Sanders for coming, with one organizer stating, "this is not the ending we had hoped for."

SEATTLE - Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders is visiting Seattle on Saturday, taking his presidential bid to the West Coast.

Sanders was in Westlake Park from 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. to speak at a "Social Security Works" rally. He was unable to speak, however, as Black Lives Matter activists took over the stage and refused to leave.

Sanders is now holding a fundraiser at the historic Comet Tavern on Capitol Hill at 4 p.m., followed by an evening campaign rally at the University of Washington.

During a conference call Thursday ahead of his Saturday events in Seattle, Sanders said that his focus on issues like the middle class, climate change and criminal justice reform is resonating with voters, and sets him apart from Democratic primary front-runner Hillary Clinton.

"I think there is growing unhappiness with establishment politics, with politics that just nibbles around the edges of issues rather than having courage to tell it like it is," Sanders said.

In addition to advocating a $15-an-hour minimum wage and raising taxes on the rich, he also supports a massive government-led jobs program to fix roads and bridges, a single-payer health care system, an expansion of Social Security benefits and debt-free college.

After the rally at Westlake Park, Sanders is carrying his campaign for the 2016 Democratic nomination to the Comet Tavern on Capitol Hill. The Sanders campaign will charge for the event, $1,000 to host and $200 to get in the door at the “Meet and Greet,” with doors open at 4 p.m. and the event at 5 p.m.

Sanders events in Seattle will end with an early evening rally at Hec Ed Pavilion at the University of Washington.

DarrinS
08-08-2015, 07:16 PM
Hillary's going to take major advantage of this

ChumpDumper
08-08-2015, 07:17 PM
Hillary's going to take major advantage of this
How?

DarrinS
08-08-2015, 07:23 PM
How?

Appear more simpathetic to blacklivesmatter

ChumpDumper
08-08-2015, 07:25 PM
Appear more simpathetic to blacklivesmatterHow does Sanders not look sympathetic?

I imagine Clinton will beef up security at her events if anything.

Clipper Nation
08-08-2015, 07:34 PM
Bernie "SJW" Sanders.

DarrinS
08-08-2015, 07:36 PM
How does Sanders not look sympathetic?

I don't know the answer to your question. You'd have to ask the blacklivesmatter crew.

DarrinS
08-08-2015, 07:37 PM
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2015/07/netroots_nation_black_lives_matter_protest_hillary _clinton_needs_to_take.1.html

ChumpDumper
08-08-2015, 07:43 PM
I don't know the answer to your question.No shit.

DarrinS
08-08-2015, 11:04 PM
Omg

Welcome to Seattle

http://youtu.be/BWOuCfdJYMM

DarrinS
08-08-2015, 11:16 PM
After the moment of silence, one of the protesters who identified herself as Marissa Johnson, asked the crowd to "join us now in holding Bernie Sanders accountable for his actions."

"I was going to tell Bernie how racist this city is — with all of its progressives — but you’ve already done that for me. Thank you," she added.

Wtf?

DarrinS
08-08-2015, 11:19 PM
"You are never going to hear Bernie speak if I don't hear silence now," Johnson said when some in the massive the crowd at Westlake Center called out for Sanders to be allowed to speak. "Now that you've covered yourself in your white supremacist liberalism, I will formally welcome Bernie Sanders to Seattle."

hitmanyr2k
08-08-2015, 11:45 PM
What a shame. If these people knew anything about Bernie's history they wouldn't be pulling these stunts.

m>s
08-09-2015, 12:10 AM

Why more security? Everyone knows blacks dindu nuffin.

ChumpDumper
08-09-2015, 12:23 AM
Why more security? Everyone knows blacks dindu nuffin.Everyone knows you've never done anything either.

Infinite_limit
08-09-2015, 04:31 AM
Watch the interruption

6BnbwUT7lBg

Most rustled jimmies since "Black girl starts fight by throwing White baby on ground".

I just do not understand how Americans accept this. You pick on Muslim women & children overseas but allow this garbage to occur on a daily if not hourly basis on your front door.

Infinite_limit
08-09-2015, 05:00 AM
Lefty stood there and took it

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/31/22/293C59BB00000578-0-image-m-26_1433106404289.jpg

Infinite_limit
08-09-2015, 05:03 AM
"LMAO @ wimpy Bernie getting punked by some random females- just imagine how badly he'd get dominated by leaders like Putin."

JoeChalupa
08-09-2015, 07:18 AM
I do not approve of actions such as these by "Black Lives Matter". While I understand their intentions it is not, IMHO, the proper way to get their message out. It just leads to more rhetoric from the right that this group is out of control.

z0sa
08-09-2015, 07:34 AM
Man that was hard to watch. Both because of the misguided rhetoric being spewed, and Bernie not even responding.

DarrinS
08-09-2015, 08:07 AM
Good luck, Bernie! :lol

http://rhrealitycheck.org/ablc/2015/07/22/youre-white-marched-dr-king/

ChumpDumper
08-09-2015, 08:54 AM
lol Darrin reads the Angry Black Lady Chronicles.

DarrinS
08-09-2015, 10:07 AM

lol Darrin reads the Angry Black Lady Chronicles.

Just trying to find an answer to your question.

boutons_deux
08-09-2015, 10:16 AM
Good luck, Bernie! :lol

http://rhrealitycheck.org/ablc/2015/07/22/youre-white-marched-dr-king/

"What is Sanders’ plan to address the police brutality crisis in the Black community?"

police are local orgs, not at all open to influence from DC, no matter what the party. What kind "anti-police brutality" bill would (your Repugs block) contain that would restrain local police?

This question is certainly way over Darrin's or CN's ability to address, but it's fun exposing their ignorance and empty, inarticulate heads.

The "angry black lady" article is equally confused in expecting any President to affect local police policies. But she's angry, so she's happy. I guess she thinks a (leftist) President has magical powers.

boutons_deux
08-09-2015, 10:19 AM
Police killings since Ferguson, in one map

http://www.vox.com/a/police-shootings-ferguson-map

hater
08-09-2015, 10:24 AM
Who the fuck is Bernie sanders?

Some irrelevant tool most likely. What a waste of time imo

Will Hunting
08-09-2015, 10:43 AM
Why more security? Everyone knows blacks dindu nuffin.

:cry he a good boi :cry

http://2new2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/You+still+should+have+paid+him+you+racist+_7ee635f 9587428841f60b26475c6f0db.jpg

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 10:51 AM
Why are they fucking with Bernie....why dont they do this shit at Hillary's speeches or even at a Republican event....Bernie needs to step up his security...they should not be allowed to get that close to him...Bernie ought to be ashsmed for letting it happen tbh

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 10:55 AM
Everyone knows you've never done anything either.

M>s is the biggest wimp on planet earth....he runs from people and then come online tslking shit....I bet even you could curb stomp his fat black ass

DarrinS
08-09-2015, 11:00 AM
Those two community organizers really knew how to work det lilly white liberal crowd tho. :lol

DarrinS
08-09-2015, 11:04 AM
Give them credit for recognizing a soft target, tho

Infinite_limit
08-09-2015, 01:49 PM
Where do I sign up to support Bernie's Pro-Black ideology?

DarrinS
08-09-2015, 02:31 PM
Naturally

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bernie-sanders-press-secretary_55c77941e4b0f1cbf1e54fec?kvcommref=mostp opular

ChumpDumper
08-09-2015, 02:33 PM
Damn, Darrin is all in on this.

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 02:38 PM
Damn, ChumDumper is all in avoiding discussing the OP.

DarrinS
08-09-2015, 02:48 PM

Because I think it's bizarre and hilarious.

boutons_deux
08-09-2015, 02:49 PM
"Sanders patiently watched from the side of the stage as the pair passionately spoke to the th"usands gathered"

what's the problem?

Many of Bernie's policies would help black people tremendously, paid sick/family/vacation time, raising minimum wage, protecting/increasing social security, etc.

https://berniesanders.com/issues

The President has no power over local police. "states rights" and all that racist shit.

m>s
08-09-2015, 02:50 PM
:cry he a good boi :cry

http://2new2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/You+still+should+have+paid+him+you+racist+_7ee635f 9587428841f60b26475c6f0db.jpg

:lmao good one I hadn't seen that one before

SocialJusticeWarrior
08-09-2015, 02:52 PM
They're right, Bernie is a racist. I mean, hello, he's an old white misogynist cis-male! He's a tool of the patriarchy!

ChumpDumper
08-09-2015, 02:56 PM
Damn, ChumDumper is all in avoiding discussing the OP.What's to discuss?

Let me know.

Infinite_limit
08-09-2015, 03:04 PM
Naturally

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bernie-sanders-press-secretary_55c77941e4b0f1cbf1e54fec?kvcommref=mostp opular
WOW

What a gutless phaggot

Will Hunting
08-09-2015, 03:04 PM
What's ironic is these women are probably staunch Shillary supporters because pf her husband's reputation as :cryAmerica's first black president:cry in spite of the fact the Clintons support "tough on crime" policing that results in the deaths they're so angry about.

Spurtacular
08-09-2015, 06:22 PM
The protesters just want their 2 seconds of fame; they're obnoxious as sh** and should so something worthwhile with their lives.

Spurtacular
08-09-2015, 06:23 PM
WOW

What a gutless phaggot

LOL - All's he probably did was hire someone under qualified for something that nobody's gonna ultimately care about.

boutons_deux
08-09-2015, 06:47 PM
WOW

What a gutless phaggot

... sez the wannabe Macho Man. What would you prefer for Bernie to have done?

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 07:36 PM
What's to discuss?

Let me know.
If you have to ask what to discuss maybe you should just leave the thread instead of shitting it up with irrelevant posts to the OP.

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 07:39 PM
At what point will even the most sympathetic bleeding heart liberals tire of the black lives matter shenanigans and see the racist movement for what it is?

Clipper Nation
08-09-2015, 07:53 PM
... sez the wannabe Macho Man. What would you prefer for Bernie to have done?
Hire security and get those racists off the stage.

Splits
08-09-2015, 08:00 PM
At what point will even the most sympathetic bleeding heart liberals tire of the black lives matter shenanigans and see the racist movement for what it is?

I'm sick of their tactics, not helpful in the least to their cause.

boutons_deux
08-09-2015, 08:05 PM
Hire security and get those racists off the stage.

That's about what I figured. A wonderful tactic to go after the black vote, manhandling black protesters, to be played on cable TV in a loop for months.

boutons_deux
08-09-2015, 08:07 PM

black shenanigans? :lol

Why don't black tire of being oppressed, discriminated against, harassed, brutalized, and killed by cops?

Clipper Nation
08-09-2015, 08:11 PM
That's about what I figured. A wonderful tactic to go after the black vote, manhandling black protesters, to be played on cable TV in a loop for months.
So instead, he should let fringe protestors co-opt every single event, not let him speak, and alienate his supporters by calling them white supremacists?

boutons_deux
08-09-2015, 08:24 PM
So instead, he should let fringe protestors co-opt every single event, not let him speak, and alienate his supporters by calling them white supremacists?

of course, he shouldn't let protestors on stage, but prevention, security has to be very delicately handled.

DarrinS
08-09-2015, 08:38 PM
Libs stoked the fire and built that monster. Now it's biting them in the ass.

And did BLM get hijacked by lesbian feminists?

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 08:45 PM
black shenanigans? :lol

Why don't black tire of being oppressed, discriminated against, harassed, brutalized, and killed by cops?
Yes shenanigans. What do you call what they are doing interrupting and shutting down two speeches?

I'm all for their shenanigans though, they are being exposed for the racists they are. All lives do not matter to them, they've made that very clear.

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 08:47 PM
I'm sick of their tactics, not helpful in the least to their cause.
what more do you expect from a group of people who pushed the false hands up don't shoot narrative?

Will Hunting
08-09-2015, 08:58 PM

The fact they booed Martin O'Malley for saying "Black lives matter. White lives matter. All lives matter." should piss pretty much everyone off, no matter what their political views are. There's something wrong with a movement that's booing someone for saying all lives matter.

DMX7
08-09-2015, 08:58 PM
He needs to hire more security. These people should have been walked straight into the backseat of a police car and made an example of.

Splits
08-09-2015, 09:01 PM
6BnbwUT7lBg

WE ARE BEING REASONABLE BLARUGGGGHREAURADAHADHRRRRRRGGGGGGG

Pathetic form of protest.

Splits
08-09-2015, 09:05 PM
what more do you expect from a group of people who pushed the false hands up don't shoot narrative?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41IU3akyUWL._SX300_.jpg

It's a couple of cunts who've co-opted the entire movement so they can get their 5 minutes of fame. They're no more representative of BLM than this guy is of southern republicans

WbgRwH7GxUU

Oh wait...

DMX7
08-09-2015, 09:10 PM
6BnbwUT7lBg

WE ARE BEING REASONABLE BLARUGGGGHREAURADAHADHRRRRRRGGGGGGG

Pathetic form of protest.

That woman on the right was so fucking obnoxious. These clowns completely blunt their message and look like assholes in the process with their tactics.

I can't quite see Martin Luther King Jr. storming the stage of a 73 year old senator to take his mic away and then screaming like a lunatic at his supporters to get his message across.

Splits
08-09-2015, 09:12 PM
Meanwhile, later last evening...

August 09, 2015, 08:22 amSanders campaign touts record turnout in Seattle

http://thehill.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_full/public/blogs/sanders.jpg?itok=_WDVXgyj

Sen. Bernie Sanders’s (I-Vt.) campaign said more than 15,000 supporters turned out to hear the Democratic presidential candidate speak late Saturday in Seattle, a record for the 2016 cycle.

Approximately 12,000 people listened to Sanders speak about wealth and income inequality, employment, education and Social Security the University of Washington’s Hec Edmundson Pavilion. Sanders also spoke to an estimated 3,000 people outside the facility

Sanders also discussed racism and criminal justice reform at the rally, which was held the same day that demonstrators who claimed affiliation with the Black Lives Matter movement blocked him from speaking (http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/250667-protesters-interrupt-bernie-sanders-rally) at another event in Seattle.

Hmmm, now wondering if those two crazy chicks were plants to discredit The Burn and BLM...

DarrinS
08-09-2015, 09:13 PM

Yeah, using Mike Brown as an example doesn't help their cred.

DarrinS
08-09-2015, 09:16 PM

Hmmm, now wondering if those two crazy chicks were plants to discredit The Burn and BLM...

Going full tinfoil?

Splits
08-09-2015, 09:19 PM
Going full tinfoil?

Go fuck your mother some more. That article was from The Hill. It pre-supposed they "claimed affiliation with the Black Lives Matter movement"

Trill Clinton
08-09-2015, 09:24 PM

Cointelpro all over again. Anyways, fucc Bernie and fucc those two birdbrained lesbos.

Clipper Nation
08-09-2015, 09:27 PM

When a right-winger says something crazy, everyone even slightly to the right of the spectrum is a "rightwingnut."

When a libtard says something crazy, it's a plant who has been paid to discredit liberalism!

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 09:29 PM
Hmmm, now wondering if those two crazy chicks were plants to discredit The Burn and BLM...:lmao

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 09:29 PM
Cointelpro all over again. Anyways, fucc Bernie and fucc those two birdbrained lesbos.
:lmao

ChumpDumper
08-09-2015, 09:49 PM
If you have to ask what to discuss maybe you should just leave the thread instead of shitting it up with irrelevant posts to the OP.lol forum cop

What are you going to do?

Shoot me?

Blizzardwizard
08-09-2015, 10:00 PM
lol forum cop

Shoot me?

He might call you a faggot, I'd be scared if I were you.

ChumpDumper
08-09-2015, 10:12 PM
The only thing to find out is whether this is BLM's plan going forward.

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 10:37 PM
lol forum cop

Shoot me?

Just felt the need to call you out on avoiding and derailing topics that don't jive with your SJW narrative. This topic pits you against you, it's fun to watch you deflect.

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 10:38 PM
He might call you a faggot, I'd be scared if I were you.
Have you figured out how to read and interpret basic statistics yet? I haven't forgotten about that thread you cowered away from.

ChumpDumper
08-09-2015, 10:38 PM
Just felt the need to call you out on avoiding and derailing topics that don't jive with your SJW narrative. This topic pits you against you, it's fun to watch you deflect.I addressed the topic, dumbass.

It's fun to watch you fail.

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 10:56 PM
I addressed the topic, dumbass.

It's fun to watch you fail.

Where? Be specific.

ChumpDumper
08-09-2015, 11:03 PM
Where? Be specific.Above.

It was a stupid stunt. If it was a one time thing, it's not so bad. If it's the movement's plan of action, it's bad.

Pretty simple stuff. Even you could figure it out.

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 11:14 PM
Above.

It was a stupid stunt. If it was a one time thing, it's not so bad. If it's the movement's plan of action, it's bad.

Pretty simple stuff. Even you could figure it out.
Above :lol You mean your first on topic post after being called out?

Now that I've got you on topic...how much longer will you, and other liberals, put up with the racist shenanigans of the black lives matter movement? This is not a one time thing, they've done this before.

ChumpDumper
08-09-2015, 11:16 PM

Now that I've got you on topic...how much longer will you, and other liberals, put up with the racist shenanigans of the black lives matter movement? This is not a one time thing, they've done this before.How long will you gun huggers put up with any Republicans doing stupid shit?

I'll answer for you.

You won't do shit.

It's up to the campaigns to decide what they are going to do.

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 11:19 PM
How long will you gun huggers put up with any Republicans doing stupid shit?

You could answer my question or deflect more.

ChumpDumper
08-09-2015, 11:20 PM
You could answer my question or deflect more.I answered it.

What do you think anyone can do about them?

Arrest them?

Shoot them?

Give me options here.

What anti-shenanigans strategy do you have worked out for Republicans?

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 11:40 PM
How long will you gun huggers put up with any Republicans doing stupid shit?

I'll answer for you.

You won't do shit.

It's up to the campaigns to decide what they are going to do.
Nice edit

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 11:41 PM
I answered it.

What do you think anyone can do about them?

Arrest them?

Shoot them?

Give me options here.

What anti-shenanigans strategy do you have worked out for Republicans?
You did not answer my question. I asked how much longer you were willing to put up with their shenanigans.

ChumpDumper
08-09-2015, 11:41 PM
Nice editNice deflection.

My question for you has not been answered.

ChumpDumper
08-09-2015, 11:43 PM
You did not answer my question. I asked how much longer you were willing to put up with their shenanigans.That implies I personally can do anything about it and that I am responsible for their actions. Stupid and honestly pretty paternalistic of you.

Now quit deflecting and answer my question.

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 11:46 PM
That implies I personally can do anything about it and that I am responsible for their actions. Stupid and honestly pretty paternalistic of you.

No, I was simply asking when enough is enough for you and you no longer support the movement. So, how much more can you take of the bullshit coming from the BLM movement before they lose your support? Do you find it racist that all lives don't matter to them?

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 11:48 PM
Unlike you I don't try to purposely derail threads. If you'd like an answer you are more than welcome to start a new thread and I'll be happy to discuss it there with you.

ChumpDumper
08-09-2015, 11:50 PM
No, I was simply asking when enough is enough for you and you no longer support the movement. So, how much more can you take of the bullshit coming from the BLM movement before they lose your support? Do you find it racist that all lives don't matter to them?Who said I supported "the movement"?

Jesus, you're dense. I overestimated you.

I could tell you what I support, but you've bought in to the idiotic thinking that so many others have -- that political groups are monoliths.

Your race baiting is duly noted though.

ChumpDumper
08-09-2015, 11:51 PM
Unlike you I don't try to purposely derail threads. If you'd like an answer you are more than welcome to start a new thread and I'll be happy to discuss it there with you.My question is on topic. What do you think I am supposed to be able to do here?

Quit deflecting and answer.

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 11:52 PM
Who said I supported "the movement"?

Jesus, you're dense. I overestimated you.

I could tell you what I support, but you've bought in to the idiotic thinking that so many others have -- that political groups are monoliths.

Your race baiting is duly noted though.
So you are not in support of the movement?

ChumpDumper
08-09-2015, 11:53 PM
So you are not in support of the movement?So how am I in support of the movement?

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 11:53 PM
My question is on topic. What do you think I am supposed to be able to do here?

Quit deflecting and answer.
No your question had nothing to do with the black lives matter movement nor Bernie Sanders. Again, start a thread I'll be happy to answer all of your questions there.

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 11:54 PM
So how am I in support of the movement?
Are you in support of the black lives matter movement yes or no?

ChumpDumper
08-09-2015, 11:58 PM
No your question had nothing to do with the black lives matter movement nor Bernie Sanders. Again, start a thread I'll be happy to answer all of your questions there.It absolutely did. Quit deflecting. What can I personally do to change the BLM movement's behavior?

Are you in support of the black lives matter movement yes or no?Tell me everything the BLM movement believes.

List everything here, right now. No deflections.

I'll go line by line to tell you if I agree.

TheSanityAnnex
08-10-2015, 12:04 AM
It absolutely did. Quit deflecting. What can I personally do to change the BLM movement's behavior?i never asked you to do anything about their behavior. I asked you a very simple question which youve continually failed to answer.

At what point will their antics turn off your support for the black lives matter movement?

Tell me everything the BLM movement believes.

:lol get a hold of yourself. You either support the black lives matter movement or you don't. Your repeated non-answer pretty much confirmed what I thought, you are over their antics and over their movement.

Blizzardwizard
08-10-2015, 12:05 AM
Have you figured out how to read and interpret basic statistics yet? I haven't forgotten about that thread you cowered away from.

Have you provided any evidence to disprove me? Still no.

Still yet to determine who's more senile you or Ron Paul.

ChumpDumper
08-10-2015, 12:07 AM
i never asked you to do anything about their behavior. I asked you a very simple question which youve continually failed to answer.

At what point will their antics turn off your support for the black lives matter movement?False premise.

:lol get a hold of yourself. You either support the black lives matter movement or you don't. Your repeated non-answer pretty much confirmed what I thought, you are over their antics and over their movement.I told you exactly what I thought of their actions. Why are you being such an idiot tonight?

Now answer my question: Tell me everything the BLM movement believes.

TheSanityAnnex
08-10-2015, 12:12 AM
Since you are having trouble I'll quote the exact question again.

Now that I've got you on topic...how much longer will you, and other liberals, put up with the racist shenanigans of the black lives matter movement? This is not a one time thing, they've done this before.

TheSanityAnnex
08-10-2015, 12:13 AM
Have you provided any evidence to disprove me? Still no.

Still yet to determine who's more senile you or Ron Paul.
I see you haven't.

Blizzardwizard
08-10-2015, 12:14 AM
I have no evidence

ChumpDumper
08-10-2015, 12:15 AM
TSA deflected and ran.

TheSanityAnnex
08-10-2015, 12:21 AM
TSA deflected and ran.
Or got bored and realized you're backed in a corner you don't like and won't answer my question directly no matter how many times I ask.

Dont bother frantically hitting your refresh button either, I'm out for the night, score some big internet victories for me.

ChumpDumper
08-10-2015, 12:22 AM
Or got bored and realized you're backed in a corner you don't like and won't answer my question directly no matter how many times I ask.

Dont bother frantically hitting your refresh button either, I'm out for the night, score some big internet victories for me.Deflecting and running again.

Hold that gun tight tonight. I think there was a black person in your neighborhood this week.

Infinite_limit
08-10-2015, 11:40 AM
http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i37/2/5/31/frabz-BERNIE-SANDERS-Blaming-Republicans-for-his-small-penis-since-198-fe4ac4.jpg

boutons_deux
08-10-2015, 02:01 PM
The Real Black Lives Matter Wants Activists To Publicly Apologize to Bernie Sanders

Black Lives Matter wants the two women who shut down a Bernie Sanders event in Seattle on Saturday to publicly apologize to the Senator and Presidential Candidate.

Jason Easley wrote (http://www.politicususa.com/2015/08/08/black-lives-matter-protesters-shut-bernie-sanders-rally-seattle.html) about Marissa Johnson (https://www.facebook.com/marissa.jenae.johnson) and Mara Willaford (https://www.facebook.com/mara.willaford?pnref=story) shutting down Bernie Sanders’ rally in Seattle.They led organizers and the media to believe they are part of Black Lives Matter.

It’s not hard to understand why. BLM is succeeding in its efforts to raise awareness and get action on the multitude of issues that are a direct consequence of structural racism.

The Black Lives Matter movement is very loosely structured without a central organization.

That provides freedom to activists and supporters, but it means that BLM is also vulnerable to groups who may wish to co-opt their national reputation, as occurred on Saturday.

Adding to the confusion is the fact that there are many groups who use black lives matter as a rallying call.This is explained in a tweet by Sean Jordon.In other words, there is an organization called Black Lives Matter (http://blacklivesmatter.com/).

However, it’s also a rallying call for all sorts of groups who are seeking a variety of political objectives using a variety of approaches.

For example the real BLM wants to work within the political system. Yes, they have demands and they want action.

The group that Johnson and Willaford associate with has a very different approach and agenda.The group is called Outside Agitators 206.

Simply put, OA 206 wants to take the state apart and put it back together again as they want it.These groups are not working together nor are they the same group even if individuals within them might support both groups.

OA is not on the list of endorsing organizations on the Black Lives Matter website (http://blacklivesmatter.com/state-of-the-black-union/).

In June, Outside Agitators 206 (https://outsideagitators206.org/blog/democrats-hope-to-bury-blacklivesmatter-under-election-blitz/) made its impression of the Black Lives Matter movement – and for that matter the Democratic Party when it reposted an article called Democrats Hope to Bury Black Lives Matter Under Election Blitz (http://blackagendareport.com/democrats_to_bury_black_lives_matter_under_electio n) from a site called The Black Agenda Report.According to the site, Glen Ford is its executive editor.

From the very beginning of the article, Ford makes his views about the Black Lives Matter organization and the Democratic Party crystal clear.

The Democrats hope the Black Lives Matter movement, like the Occupy Wall Street movement, will disappear amid the hype of the coming election season.

“The Democrats have mounted a systematic cooption-repression response that will intensify as the election season – and Black cities – heat up.” The Democrats understand that, for the movement to succeed, their party’s power over Black America must be broken.

In short, OA anticipates the demise of BLM, It has declared war on the Democratic Party and, in Ford’s words, “the NAACP, the Urban League, most Black local churches and labor organizations, fraternities and sororities, not to mention Jesse Jackson’s Rainbow-Push Coalition and “King Rat” Al Sharpton’s National Action Network – are annexes of the Democratic Party.”I leave it to you to draw whatever conclusions you wish about Ford and OA 206’s silence when it come to the Republican Party, it’s policies and organizations.On Sunday, the activists for Black Lives Matter made clear they do not support Johnson and Willaford’s actions in a petition (https://www.change.org/p/blm-activists-want-the-women-who-interrupted-bernie-sanders-to-apologize-to-him?recruiter=358375400%20%20on%20change.org) on the site, change.org.

This petition, created by #BlackLivesMatter activists, demands that Marissa Johnson and Mara Willaford publicly apologize to Bernie Sanders.

Johnson and Willaford are the women who interrupted Bernie Sanders’ speech during a social security rally in Seattle and accused the audience of “white supremacist liberalism.”

#BlackLivesMatter activists believe that this type of behavior is inappropriate and counterproductive, and we will not support it.

It’s clear that contrary to Ford’s pronouncements about Black Lives Matter, it is succeeding.

So much so that OA 206 activists tried to co-opt its name and national reputation to further its own agenda.Johnson and Willaford owe Bernie Sanders a public apology, but they also owe one to Black Lives matter, its activists and supporters.

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/08/10/real-black-lives-matter-wsnts-activists-publicly-apologize-bernie-sanders.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politi cus+USA+%29

SpursforSix
08-10-2015, 02:06 PM
http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i37/2/5/31/frabz-BERNIE-SANDERS-Blaming-Republicans-for-his-small-penis-since-198-fe4ac4.jpg

he looks nothing like Darrel Hammond's version of him

boutons_deux
08-10-2015, 02:20 PM
he looks nothing like Darrel Hammond's version of him

in the other corner for looks: Trump's hair, Greasebag Christie, wombat hair Paul,

candidate looks are very important to superficial America