PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Maybe I Am A Little Angry Because The Spurs Have A Good Chance Of Ringing Again

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 10:24 AM
Fuck off Spur fan..i hate you punks....i just dont get it...you guys are classless and it's perplexing the basketball gods keep giving you chances to ring...it's left me bitter and sour...and about ready to move on from basketball altogether...I'm not upset because I think you will ring..I'm upset because I dont even want you to have the chance...

A man who quits on his country should not be blessed with further opportunities tbh....its a disgrace and I can never respect it...:bang

Something has to give...somehow someway the Spurs must be held accountable to pay the price....this can no longer go on....I will be waiting is all I will say....when will Karma make you guys pay for all the dirt you do....

Signed,

Tired and Waiting

DPG21920
08-09-2015, 10:55 AM
You have so much bad Karma (look what you did last year to the Laker family - which I called in advance) that the only way to get what you want is to stop posting on SpursTalk. If you continue to post here, the Spurs will continue to have a shot to win and the Lakers will be lottery bound.

It's all up to you on how this plays out.

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 10:59 AM
You have so much bad Karma (look what you did last year to the Laker family - which I called in advance) that the only way to get what you want is to stop posting on SpursTalk. If you continue to post here, the Spurs will continue to have a shot to win and the Lakers will be lottery bound.

Unfortunately for you we've paid our price..with Kobe going down..now its your turn..Karma is awaiting you Spurs fan...the time for reckonig is near

DPG21920
08-09-2015, 11:06 AM
You heard it here first. At this age, Spurs should have no shot at being good. Lakers with all their talent should be a playoff team (even Kobe said they were talented).

But I'm making the bold claim that if you continue to post, Spurs will be better than the Lakers and fight for a top playoff seed while Lakers will be in the lottery for the 3rd straight year (which is unfathomable). That's how much bad Karma you have.

All in your control though. How bad do you want LA to win and SA to lose?

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 11:20 AM
You heard it here first. At this age, Spurs should have no shot at being good. Lakers with all their talent should be a playoff team (even Kobe said they were talented).

But I'm making the bold claim that if you continue to post, Spurs will be better than the Lakers and fight for a top playoff seed while Lakers will be in the lottery for the 3rd straight year (which is unfathomable). That's how much bad Karma you have.

All in your control though. How bad do you want LA to win and SA to lose?

Your time has come and gone...your bullshit wont work this time..just sit back and await your judjudgement..... ;-)

I know you're afraid of it DPG but man up..every dog has its day and now its yours..

ILoveOranges
08-09-2015, 12:07 PM
Do you have hobbies? Why do you post here so much?

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 12:31 PM
Do you have hobbies? Why do you post here so much?

Im on my cycling bike as I post...its like reading im good and fast at what I do

Silver&Black
08-09-2015, 01:32 PM
Don't listen to DPG Kool....Keep posting. In fact, make another "Spurs will stay injury free" jinx thread. We all know how that worked out for you and the Lakers. Randle didn't make it a full 48 minutes...

Damn, the more that I think about it. DPG is right....you're cursed. All your shit talking this off-season (when your team is :lol 21-61 :lol ) will bite your Lakers in the ass again.

Buddy Mignon
08-09-2015, 07:59 PM
Fuck off Spur fan..i hate you punks....i just dont get it...you guys are classless and it's perplexing the basketball gods keep giving you chances to ring...it's left me bitter and sour...and about ready to move on from basketball altogether...I'm not upset because I think you will ring..I'm upset because I dont even want you to have the chance...

A man who quits on his country should not be blessed with further opportunities tbh....its a disgrace and I can never respect it...:bang

Something has to give...somehow someway the Spurs must be held accountable to pay the price....this can no longer go on....I will be waiting is all I will say....when will Karma make you guys pay for all the dirt you do....

Signed,

Tired and Waiting

These niggas don't have a chance at winning shit. The West belongs to the youth now.

HemisfairArena
08-09-2015, 08:06 PM
Aids,,,you need a better looking chick. That shit is nasty as fuck,,,,makes me want to get a penicillin shot just looking at it.

Buddy Mignon
08-09-2015, 08:17 PM
Aids,,,you need a better looking chick. That shit is nasty as fuck,,,,makes me want to get a penicillin shot just looking at it.

Like you're interested in pussy...:lol

HemisfairArena
08-09-2015, 08:22 PM
Like you're interested in pussy...:lol

Really?,,,,thats your best?,,,,I don't even call you naruto because its lame as fuck. This is same level shit,,,your game is worse than Tigers, luva.

Buddy Mignon
08-09-2015, 08:33 PM
Really?,,,,thats your best?,,,,I don't even call you naruto because its lame as fuck. This is same level shit,,,your game is worse than Tigers, luva.

Naruot is something that these kids obviously enjoy. Tiger is a legend... always will be.

DPG21920
08-09-2015, 08:34 PM
:lmao Luva intentionally misspelling nurtoa trying to act like he doesn't know what it is. Subtle, but solid effort

HemisfairArena
08-09-2015, 08:37 PM
Naruot is something that these kids obviously enjoy. Tiger is a legend... always will be.

Tiger was a legend,,,now he's lucky if he makes the cut,,,

Reck
08-09-2015, 08:45 PM
:lmao Luva intentionally misspelling nurtoa trying to act like he doesn't know what it is. Subtle, but solid effort

If that was intentional, it was a pitiful attempt.

I dont know how else you can link luva to that other anime board. Denying it is just not an option. It's there.

Buddy Mignon
08-09-2015, 09:43 PM

:lol

DeRozan m8
08-10-2015, 01:50 AM
The Spurs destroy this bloke hahahah

Killakobe81
08-10-2015, 07:33 AM

You my boy and enjoy your subtle trolls but come on now "karma" posts. As shitty as the achilles jokes were on here I dont think it had ANYTHING to do with "6" or the backdoor sweep but BOTH were highly entertaining because so many Spur fam took joy in injuries (not just Kobe, but Russ, KD etc.) that it was fun to see the Spurs STILL lose despite them ...

But I dont think karma means shit especially from posters. I also don think gOD has anything to do with b-ball games. So a interesting article on ESPN on Arian Foster's atheistic views ...Although I am a GOD fearing man myself I dont think he cares about who wins or loses NBA/NFL/MLB games etc.

Otherwise the teams with homos and fornicators would never win shit ...yet they still do.

DPG21920
08-10-2015, 11:37 AM
You my boy and enjoy your subtle trolls but come on now "karma" posts. As shitty as the achilles jokes were on here I dont think it had ANYTHING to do with "6" or the backdoor sweep but BOTH were highly entertaining because so many Spur fam took joy in injuries (not just Kobe, but Russ, KD etc.) that it was fun to see the Spurs STILL lose despite them ...

But I dont think karma means shit especially from posters. I also don think gOD has anything to do with b-ball games. So a interesting article on ESPN on Arian Foster's atheistic views ...Although I am a GOD fearing man myself I dont think he cares about who wins or loses NBA/NFL/MLB games etc.

Otherwise the teams with homos and fornicators would never win shit ...yet they still do.

My man, you realize it was a Laker Fan that started the OP with the Karma stuff, right?

Also, this is where people get Karma wrong. Your logic makes sense about all fanbases having bad people but yet teams still win. However, I've been told through visions God chooses one fan per team only to judge for Karma reasons. I have the responsiblity for SA & Kool for LA.

That's why you now see what has happened to both franchises since The Bet. I've built up great Karma & Kool keeps dooming LA. That's why you see what you see. I agree when you expand all fan bases have bad people, but each fan base has a chosen one. Sucks for yall that yours is Kool.

Koolaid_Man
08-10-2015, 11:53 AM
My man, you realize it was a Laker Fan that started the OP with the Karma stuff, right?

Also, this is where people get Karma wrong. Your logic makes sense about all fanbases having bad people but yet teams still win. However, I've been told through visions God chooses one fan per team only to judge for Karma reasons. I have the responsiblity for SA & Kool for LA.

That's why you now see what has happened to both franchises since The Bet. I've built up great Karma & Kool keeps dooming LA. That's why you see what you see. I agree when you expand all fan bases have bad people, but each fan base has a chosen one. Sucks for yall that yours is Kool.

Lol....only in the mind of a mental midget am I the voice of Laker Nation....I'm a nobody :lol:toast

DPG21920
08-10-2015, 12:05 PM
Well I can't disagree with that last part :lol

But you aren't the voice of the Lakers; youre the one from which their Karma is judged. Nobody puts weight into your basketball analysis - youre just judged on your actions/words for Karma reasons solely :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-10-2015, 12:14 PM
Well I can't disagree with that last part :lol

But you aren't the voice of the Lakers; youre the one from which their Karma is judged. Nobody puts weight into your basketball analysis - youre just judged on your actions/words for Karma reasons solely :lol

Keep on and I will post my signature Randy Newman midget video. :lol