PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Lakers Pick Up A Solid SF To Matchup With Kawhi - He's Younger Bigger, and Solid

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 11:17 AM
Nice pick up Mitch. :toast He should have went 24th in the draft.....he has good size and should give Kawhi all kinds of problems....

Kawhi is only 6'7 - 227 lbs so once Holmes get some playing time under his belt he will tower over Kawhi....

He is 22..... 6 foot 9 inch 242lb SF/PF Long and rangy..... is currently ranked #5 in NCAA Seniors Rankings and was ranked #24 in the Top 100 ...

Before the draft, Holmes was DraftExpress’ 24th-rated prospect (http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Jonathan-Holmes-42028/), appearing alongside players who ended up being first-round picks, including Justin Anderson (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/2476/justin-anderson)and R.J. Hunter (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/2477/rj-hunter).

Undrafted forward Jonathan Holmes of Texas has reached agreement on a deal with the Los Angeles Lakers, a league source told RealGM.
Holmes’ deal with the Lakers includes a significant partial guarantee.

Holmes joined the Boston Celtics for the NBA Summer League in Las Vegas and Utah last month, averaging 10 points and five rebounds in eight games with a 48.1 field-goal percentage and 46.4 percent clip from three-point range.

In four seasons at Texas, Holmes averaged 9.2 points and 5.9 rebounds and expanded his shooting range.

DPG21920
08-09-2015, 11:26 AM
He's more of a PF. Interesting prospect. He played SF last year because they had a need there and had PF depth. But he's a PF although the SF year should have helped him develop more.

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 11:32 AM
He's more of a PF. Interesting prospect. He played SF last year because they had a need there and had PF depth. But he's a PF although the SF year should have helped him develop more.

He's a solid pickup....and will help us..being a combo forward player...this will be a tough matchup for Kawhi becsuse Holmes likes to bang....he plays a similar game to Kawhi but has better range....and uses his body well...both him,and Kawhi need to have their feet set to get their shot off so it should be fun to watch....

Lakers lucking out in a sense getting very good core players for peanuts of course we're gonna have to eventually pay them....

DPG21920
08-09-2015, 11:42 AM
No. I don't agree with your assessment of him vs Kawhis skillset. Lakers got some young players who are good -but most have low ceilings IMO.

ChumpDumper
08-09-2015, 11:50 AM
Kool never heard of this guy or watched him play.

Mori Chu
08-09-2015, 11:50 AM

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 11:52 AM
No. I don't agree with your assessment of him vs Kawhis skillset. Lakers got some young players who are good -but most have low ceilings IMO.

Of course you dont....no one agrees with the real truth if its against their personal truth..so define low ceiling.....if you can..fact is all of those international players pop got such as Manu and Parker also had " low ceilings"....and then there's the Splash Brothers both of whom had extremely "low ceilings " :lmao

Fact is we've done very well in our player selections despite draft position. People will be surprised and dare I say a bit jealous...there will be a reassessment after Jan 1st. We have a very good balance of young players and vets and if Mitch can pull off these last two deals he's shooting for to add more depth then I'd seriously advise dont sleep on us.

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 11:53 AM
Kool never heard of this guy or watched him play.

True..but I just studied up on him...he's the real deal...we're gonna cause match up problems for you guys..

DPG21920
08-09-2015, 11:53 AM
Lakers could be good, like I said, but your karma prevents that. All on you. I'm calling it again: if you continue to post Lakers will be a lottery team with all their talent.

BD24
08-09-2015, 11:54 AM
and then there's the Splash Brothers both of whom had extremely "low ceilings " :lmao
Sure, lets compare two lottery picks to an undrafted player. That makes sense.

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 11:54 AM

We're better than the Suns....I do wish though we could have gotten Tyson...to pair with Hibbert down low

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 11:59 AM
Sure, lets compare two lottery picks to an undrafted player. That makes sense.

The mistake you make is common....and it shows you're inexperienced....most non basketball minds buy into player skill basdd on draft position....teams draft based on 2 criteria...drsft position within the top 10 and then position need after that...this guy should have went 24th but when he fell due to teams selecting based on need then its was a foregone conclusion he'd risk going undrafted..its the same resson Jordan Clarkson almost went undrsfted at 46th in the second round and is now one of the best prospects in the lesgue after just 1 yr.....so yes its a very fair comparison...

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 12:02 PM
Lakers could be good, like I said, but your karma prevents that. All on you. I'm calling it again: if you continue to post Lakers will be a lottery team with all their talent.

Your luck has run out DPG.....the Lakers recent drsft success is proof therein...you can try and justify Spur fan bad behavior by closing a blind eye but your day of reckoning is soon upon you...just like I told Mid last year.....we've paid our price now its time you paid yours for your bad behavior.

BD24
08-09-2015, 12:03 PM
The mistake you make is common....and it shows you're inexperienced....most non basketball minds buy into player skill basdd on draft position....teams draft based on 2 criteria...drsft position within the top 10 and then position need after that...this guy should have went 24th but when he fell due to teams selecting based on need then its was a foregone conclusion he'd risk going undrafted..its the same resson Jordan Clarkson almost went undrsfted at 46th in the second round and is now one of the best prospects in the lesgue after just 1 yr.....so yes its a very fair comparison...
The hoops you jump through to make your logic make sense is astounding. All 30 teams passed on this guy, twice. Yet you want to sit here and compare him to steph curry and Klay Thompson who were both lottery picks as far as projected ceiling. Amazes me how Laker fan can be so delusional.

Trill Clinton
08-09-2015, 12:06 PM
like clarkson, jon jon is a san antonio kid:toast

DPG21920
08-09-2015, 12:06 PM
Your luck has run out DPG.....the Lakers recent drsft success is proof therein...you can try and justify Spur fan bad behavior by closing a blind eye but your day of reckoning is soon upon you...just like I told Mid last year.....we've paid our price now its time you paid yours for your bad behavior.

Well keep posting and we will see who's in the Playoffs.

DPG21920
08-09-2015, 12:07 PM
like clarkson, jon jon is a san antonio kid:toast

Ironic that Kool is placing his faith in SA boys to help lift LA :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 12:13 PM
The hoops you jump through to make your logic make sense is astounding. All 30 teams passed on this guy, twice. Yet you want to sit here and compare him to steph curry and Klay Thompson who were both lottery picks as far as projected ceiling. Amazes me how Laker fan can be so delusional.

There's no delusion here..I know basketball and you clearly dont its prettty cut and dry...teams pass on players for all manner of reasons and not just need..some of it is finanacial considerations as well....but again there's been a ton of undrafted players that play more than just key roles some of them are glue to title success..

Birdman
Udonis Haslem
Jeremy Lin
Avery Johnson
Bruce Bowen (remember this guy )
Raja Bell
Ben Wallace

And many more

ChumpDumper
08-09-2015, 12:15 PM
Kool pimping SA and the Spurs at every opportunity.

DPG21920
08-09-2015, 12:17 PM
The Bet looms large, Kool. Look what happened since then.

Kobe crippled. Deaths in the Lakers family. Worst stretch of losing in Lakers history. Spurned by Pau. Spurned by Dwight. Spurned by all big FAs. Spurs getting Kawhi. 3 WCF. 2 Finals. Another ring. Best off season in franchise history.

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 12:17 PM
Ironic that Kool is placing his faith in SA boys to help lift LA :lol

Again this is why the Karma will be visiting you soon as I predict....

LA has more born and bred players around the world than any team

BD24
08-09-2015, 12:18 PM
There's no delusion here..I know basketball and you clearly dont its prettty cut and dry...teams pass on players for all manner of reasons and not just need..some of it is finanacial considerations as well....but again there's been a ton of undrafted players that play more than just key roles some of them are glue to title success..

Birdman
Udonis Haslem
Jeremy Lin
Avery Johnson
Bruce Bowen (remember this guy )
Raja Bell
Ben Wallace

And many more
Obviously there is great undrafted players, but you are acting like every Laker undrafted pickup is some diamond in the rough. Remember when you were propping up Robert Upshaw, tell me how did that turn out?

Your trying to compare this guy to Kawhi Leonard :lol. Anyway keep your delusions going Kool. We both know the Lakers won't be sniffing the playoffs this year despite your false bravado on here. :toast

DPG21920
08-09-2015, 12:19 PM
Again this is why the Karma will be visiting you soon as I predict....

LA has more born and bred players around the world than any team

Not the point. You need SA players for LA to win. Your karma is destroying LA & you are now subtly wishing injuries again.

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 12:19 PM
The Bet looms large, Kool. Look what happened since then.

Kobe crippled. Deaths in the Lakers family. Worst stretch of losing in Lakers history. Spurned by Pau. Spurned by Dwight. Spurned by all big FAs. Spurs getting Kawhi. 3 WCF. 2 Finals. Another ring. Best off season in franchise history.

You're so predictable just like Mid....but like Ive told him we've paid our pennance now its time you did so....with your every response Karmic justice screams out

DPG21920
08-09-2015, 12:20 PM
Nope. You haven't paid because you have not taken responsibility. You keep posting.

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 12:24 PM
Not the point. You need SA players for LA to win. Your karma is destroying LA & you are now subtly wishing injuries again.

No one brought up injuries....you just did because you're not an intellectual thinker..not having success and injuries are not mutually exclusive

DPG21920
08-09-2015, 12:27 PM
What?

DPG21920
08-09-2015, 12:28 PM
Sorry Kool. LA will continue to struggle because you are a legitimately bad person

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 12:28 PM
Nope. You haven't paid because you have not taken responsibility. You keep posting.

Of course I did..i have proof I offered to pay and you said you wouldnt accept..and you forgave .me on top of that....in the open forum..:-)

Now in fear and desperation of Karmic justice you're trying to rehash erroneously thinking you can reset an issue for which Karma made me pay a price....

Dont worry DPG when it hits you..you'll find a way to deal with it....you're catholic I'm sure so say a few hail mary's but accept your fate

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 12:30 PM
Obviously there is great undrafted players, but you are acting like every Laker undrafted pickup is some diamond in the rough. Remember when you were propping up Robert Upshaw, tell me how did that turn out?

Your trying to compare this guy to Kawhi Leonard :lol. Anyway keep your delusions going Kool. We both know the Lakers won't be sniffing the playoffs this year despite your false bravado on here. :toast

Everyone Knows Upshaw is a 2-3 yr project..I even said as much...fact is you're not as knowledgeable as Kool..go sit in a corner bruh

DPG21920
08-09-2015, 12:32 PM
All false. I said I forgave you but you never tried to pay. Just because I forgave you doesn't mean karma has. You never tried to make it right. You continue to post on ST. The pain won't stop for you.

My Karma is amazing. I paid a bet after getting welshed on twice here. I forgave you. I offer real life advice to many people. It's not a coincidence that SA and LA are polar opposites. You & I are as well.

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 12:33 PM
All false. I said I forgave you but you never tried to pay. Just because I forgave you doesn't mean karma has. You never tried to make it right. You continue to post on ST. The pain won't stop for you.

My Karma is amazing. I paid a bet after getting welshed on twice here. I forgave you. I offer real life advice to many people. It's not a coincidence that SA and LA are polar opposites. You & I are as well.
Karma is coming for you little guy..deal with it :lol

DPG21920
08-09-2015, 12:36 PM
See it's bad karma to wish bad karma. I'm out here forgiving while you're lashing out. I'm legit scared for the lakers this year. As shocking as it seems to type, LA could legit be a lottery team again even with a really talented team. Heck if you keep it up, I wouldn't be surprised to see LA be a lottery team and some how lose their pick :wow

DPG21920
08-09-2015, 01:08 PM
http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1503/15037917/2352036-9320081384-i9pJQ.gif

BD24
08-09-2015, 01:57 PM
Everyone Knows Upshaw is a 2-3 yr project..I even said as much...fact is you're not as knowledgeable as Kool..go sit in a corner bruh
Says the guy comparing Jonathon Holmes to all stars and future hall of famers :lol

Thread
08-09-2015, 02:47 PM
& I heard they're sniffin' McGee.

Silver&Black
08-09-2015, 02:54 PM
& I heard they're sniffin' McGee.

JaVale Mcgee? Say it ain't so Cubs....

Silver&Black
08-09-2015, 02:56 PM
Looks like it's between you guys and the Cubes, Dale.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2320646/javale-mcgee-rumors-los-angeles-lakers-dallas-mavericks-frontrunners-to-sign-mcgee/

Jodelo
08-09-2015, 03:28 PM

http://www.inquisitr.com/2320646/javale-mcgee-rumors-los-angeles-lakers-dallas-mavericks-frontrunners-to-sign-mcgee/

He will choose the Lakers.

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 03:58 PM
Fact is we've done very well in our player selections despite draft position. People will be surprised and dare I say a bit jealous...there will be a reassessment after Jan 1st. We have a very good balance of young players and vets and if Mitch can pull off these last two deals he's shooting for to add more depth then I'd seriously advise dont sleep on us.
Kool do you see any other team that will challenge the Lakers for league low overall shooting percentage?

Bryant---37%
Young---37%
Hibbert---45%
Williams---40%
Randle---39%
Russell---38%

Your team has a chance to set a new league record.

LkrFan
08-09-2015, 04:13 PM

I'd take him over Sacre, but I'd rather Upshaw over both of them. But word on the streets is Upshaw "misbehaved" in Vegas. That's why he's not signed. I'd settle for McGee though. He runs the floor. He finishes. He swats. But is he healthy?

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 04:20 PM
Kool do you see any other team that will challenge the Lakers for league low overall shooting percentage?

Bryant---37%
Young---37%
Hibbert---45%
Williams---40%
Randle---39%
Russell---38%

Your team has a chance to set a new league record.

One thing for certain we have a WAY better team than the Kings....you son of a bitches were only 8 games better than us Last year with Kobe and Young going down....and us tanking while playing rookies....you cracking me up with your bullshit when we have a better team...and not only that we've been kicking the kings asses for the past 15 yrs :lmao

BD24
08-09-2015, 04:26 PM
Thread who finishes the season with the better record. Kings or Lakers? Who will be the bottom feeder of cali, can the Lakers make it two years in a row?

Reck
08-09-2015, 04:28 PM
Kewhi is the only guy in the NBA capable of stopping Lebron...at 23. And he still has a long ways to go to get even better.

Get the fuck outta here with this garbage talk about Lakers acquiring some last minute desperate random player. :lol

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 04:28 PM
One thing for certain we have a WAY better team than the Kings....you son of a bitches were only 8 games better than us Last year with Kobe and Young going down....and us tanking while playing rookies....you cracking me up with your bullshit when we have a better team...and not only that we've been kicking the kings asses for the past 15 yrs :lmao
The Kings have a legitimate shot at the 7th/8th seed this year while the Lakers will be lottery bound again. I am 100% positive the Kings will finish with a better record than the Lakers, it won't even be close tbh. Whoever's team has the worst record at the end of the season has to suicide their account here and get perma-banned. I know I could live with never posting here again, could you? You down for the bet?

Silver&Black
08-09-2015, 04:30 PM
I'd take him over Sacre, but I'd rather Upshaw over both of them. But word on the streets is Upshaw "misbehaved" in Vegas. That's why he's not signed.

Damn Humberto....

What happened to all the "Upshaw is already better than Karl Anthony Towns" talk. How the mighty have fallen.

Silver&Black
08-09-2015, 04:32 PM

The Kings have a legitimate shot at the 7th/8th seed this year while the Lakers will be lottery bound again. I am 100% positive the Kings will finish with a better record than the Lakers, it won't even be close tbh. Whoever's team has the worst record at the end of the season has to suicide their account here and get perma-banned. I know I could live with never posting here again, could you? You down for the bet?

ELE bet between you two? Do it Kool....

BD24
08-09-2015, 04:34 PM
ELE bet between you two? Do it Kool....
Kools a known welsher lol. Only way this works is if Kori or timvp ip bans the loser. Kool would never follow through with this lets be honest.

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 04:36 PM
Kewhi is the only guy in the NBA capable of stopping Lebron...at 23. And he still has a long ways to go to get even better.

Get the fuck outta here with this garbage talk about Lakers acquiring some last minute desperate random player. :lol

Shut your cock sucking mouth b4 i Reck your anal cavity....if Kiwi stopped Lebron then so did Iggy....:lol

And truth be told...a prime Kobe would have buttfucked Kiwi into Oblivion....so stopping Lebronze who as Arenas said is no 1st option means absolutely nothing...Kiwi cant lead a team...in fact his numbers go down significantly when he attempts to be a first option..he's really bad it...he's a system player a role player that feeds off of having other good players around him...that retard just scammed the Spurs into a max contract....he's god aweful trying to lead....dont make me post the numbers agsin :lmao

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 04:38 PM
Kools a known welsher lol. Only way this works is if Kori or timvp ip bans the loser. Kool would never follow through with this lets be honest.
Kool actually held up his end in a previous bet between us so I'm not worried about him welshing, I think the site means too much to him and he knows he'll lose the bet so he won't take it.

BD24
08-09-2015, 04:38 PM
And truth be told...a prime Kobe would have buttfucked Kiwi into Oblivion
Just like he buttfucked Austin Croshere right? :downspin:

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 04:40 PM

Get the fuck outta here with that suicide shit....I wont bet unless its for money....you down for that? You've been getting your ass kicked for the past 15 yrs so of course you could live with it...

Tell me...is Rondo gonna shoot you into the playoffs...:lmao

Reck
08-09-2015, 04:42 PM
Shut your cock sucking mouth b4 i Reck your anal cavity....if Kiwi stopped Lebron then so did Iggy....:lol

And truth be told...a prime Kobe would have buttfucked Kiwi into Oblivion....so stopping Lebronze who as Arenas said is no 1st option means absolutely nothing...Kiwi cant lead a team...in fact his numbers go down significantly when he attempts to be a first option..he's really bad it...he's a system player a role player that feeds off of having other good players around him...that retard just scammed the Spurs into a max contract....he's god aweful trying to lead....dont make me post the numbers agsin :lmao

Trying so hard..

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 04:45 PM
Get the fuck outta here with that suicide shit....I wont bet unless its for money....you down for that? You've been getting your ass kicked for the past 15 yrs so of course you could live with it...

Tell me...is Rondo gonna shoot you into the playoffs...:lmao

Why won't you accept my bet?

Koolaid_Man
Trying so hard..

Kiwi is not a leader and its been proven...dude is a good defensive player thats it....he will get shitted on for years once its just him and Lagaycus Aldridge

Koolaid_Man
Why won't you accept my bet?

Why wont you accept mine

Reck
08-09-2015, 04:48 PM
Kiwi is not a leader and its been proven...dude is a good defensive player thats it....he will get shitted on for years once its just him and Lagaycus Aldridge

It's OK to not be a leader in a system that shares equal responsibilities.

Parker is the only deterrent in the Spurs roster, no doubt.

Some want to be leaders and cant (like Kobe) and some dont want to be leaders and can (Like Leonard if he wanted)

Now go fantasize about Duncan's cock in your mouth.

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 04:51 PM
It's OK to not be a leader in a system that shares equal responsibilities.

Parker is the only deterrent in the Spurs roster, no doubt.

Some want to be leaders and cant (like Kobe) and some dont want to be leaders and can (Like Leonard if he wanted)

Now go fantasize about Duncan's cock in your mouth.

He's your homosexual not mine :toast

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 04:51 PM
Why wont you accept mine
I offered you my bet first. I am not interested in money, I am interested in your posting privileges. I am aware that posting on this site means more to you than losing money, which is sad.

So are you going to take the bet? Declining makes you look pretty pathetic.

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 04:54 PM
I offered you my bet first. I am not interested in money, I am interested in your posting privileges. I am aware that posting on this site means more to you than losing money, which is sad.

So are you going to take the bet? Declining makes you look pretty pathetic.

I dont give a fuck....i got your number / MO already....you just sit back ...bend over..open wide...whatever the fuck you prefer and watch us kick your ass this year..fo you really think I give a fuck about looking pathetic...you're a got dam moron if you think so....

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 04:57 PM
I dont give a fuck....i got your number / MO already....you just sit back ...bend over..open wide...whatever the fuck you prefer and watch us kick your ass this year..fo you really think I give a fuck about looking pathetic...you're a got dam moron if you think so....
So are you going to take the ELE bet yes or no?

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 04:58 PM
So are you going to take the ELE bet yes or no?

I already gave u my answer.....lube your ass its gonna be a long season...

unleashbaynes
08-09-2015, 05:02 PM
The Lakers won't sniff the playoffs for ten years.

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 05:02 PM
I already gave u my answer.....lube your ass its gonna be a long season...
you weren't clear. I want a definitive answer. ELE bet yes or no?

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 05:05 PM
you weren't clear. I want a definitive answer. ELE bet yes or no?

Go fuck yourself J....:toast

Reck
08-09-2015, 05:05 PM
He's your homosexual not mine :toast

Duncan's not the one people are writing articles about gay sex tapes though.

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 05:06 PM
Duncan's not the one people are writing articles about gay sex tapes though.

He's your butt pirate not mine :toast

DPG21920
08-09-2015, 05:07 PM
Nit mine?

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 05:07 PM
Nit mine?

Only pussies and assholes lodge the spelling indictment

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 05:09 PM
Go fuck yourself J....:toast
Amazing how quickly your confidence disappears when your account gets put on the line.

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 05:11 PM
Amazing how quickly your confidence disappears when your account gets put on the line.

My confidence is strong just like my Pimp hand....:toast

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 05:19 PM
My confidence is strong just like my Pimp hand....:toast
If so then why won't you take the bet?

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 05:22 PM
If so then why won't you take the bet?

Bend over and I'll take the bet.....:lol

Reck
08-09-2015, 05:26 PM
Think of that bet as a new start dude. You get to retire this account which is the butt of the joke here. You can always make a new one and try a new approach. Plus you're at 35k already.

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 05:27 PM
Bend over and I'll take the bet.....:lol

Deflection doesn't look good on you.

Will you you take the bet yes or no?

LittleCriminal
08-09-2015, 05:33 PM
Hahahaaa.. Is there no end to this stupidity.

LkrFan
08-09-2015, 06:54 PM
Damn Humberto....

What happened to all the "Upshaw is already better than Karl Anthony Towns" talk. How the mighty have fallen.:lol

I never said that son. I did, however have hopes that he'd grow into a nice player for us though.

BD24
08-09-2015, 07:06 PM
Get in here to defend your boy Thread. Hes looking pretty chickenshit right now. Needs daddy's help just like Kobe did.

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 07:26 PM
Get in here to defend your boy Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320). Hes looking pretty chickenshit right now. Needs daddy's help just like Kobe did.
The sad thing is that he'd rather lose $500 than lose the ability to post on Spurstalk as Koolaid_Man

Buddy Mignon
08-09-2015, 07:42 PM

I'll take that bet.

Silver&Black
08-09-2015, 07:43 PM
:lol

I never said that son. I did, however have hopes that he'd grow into a nice player for us though.

I never said that you personally said it Rodriguez.

Just wondering where all the confidence in the guy has gone.

Silver&Black
08-09-2015, 07:44 PM
Any Lakers fan want to do an ELE bet?

Better record: Spurs or Lakers :lmao

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 07:46 PM
The sad thing is that he'd rather lose $500 than lose the ability to post on Spurstalk as Koolaid_Man

I will not take your bet just like you wouldnt take mine..and for the record I didnt lose $500..DPG did:lol

But I apologize profusely though

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 07:47 PM

I might take that bet....lets wait till ASG to decide

Buddy Mignon
08-09-2015, 07:48 PM

I'll bet you don't win the West.:downspin:

Silver&Black
08-09-2015, 07:48 PM
I might take that bet....lets wait till ASG to decide

You've got 24 hours to decide pussy....

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2015, 07:52 PM
You've got 24 hours to decide pussy....

I got till the cows come home..i got more money than you little sissy boy...ok?

Silver&Black
08-09-2015, 07:52 PM
I'll bet you don't win the West.:downspin:

Bumping the lol thread wouldn't be the same with you gone forever....

Speaking of which...I'll brb.

Buddy Mignon
08-09-2015, 07:55 PM
Bumping the lol thread wouldn't be the same with you gone forever....

Speaking of which...I'll brb.

Yeah.. I pulled your ho card, nigga.

Silver&Black
08-09-2015, 07:57 PM
I got till the cows come home..i got more money than you little sissy boy...ok?

You're unemployed Kool. When most of us are at work everyday....you're googling Tim Duncan, midgets, and trannies. That's not exactly a job....

Once again, you've got 24 hours Kool. Don't be a pussy your entire life.

Silver&Black
08-09-2015, 07:59 PM
Yeah.. I pulled your ho card, nigga.

For the final time....are you ever going to tell me why Naruto was only a Hokage for a week?

HemisfairArena
08-09-2015, 08:03 PM
I'll bet Okafor is better than Russell,,,

Spurtacular
08-09-2015, 09:57 PM
It must be fun to be a Lakers fan and get something of a pass on one's delusions.

Plum Island
08-09-2015, 10:39 PM
So... where is the biggest Kawhi taint slurper on this board, Apalisoc to defend his boy?
He's all over the place on this stuff calling out guys. Puffed up chest and all...

Obviously he's bitch-fraid of my man Kool and his flames.
Can't stand up to a black man, Apa? Defend your faith!

BD24
08-09-2015, 10:41 PM
Plum it has recently come to light that Apa is actually a secret Kawhi hater.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225796

SquawkinHawkBigCock
08-09-2015, 10:54 PM
Yeah.. I pulled your ho card, nigga.:lmao this guy

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 10:59 PM
I'll take that bet.

Done deal. Nice to find a Lakers fan that values his team over his message board handle privileges.

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2015, 11:00 PM
I will not take your bet just like you wouldnt take mine..and for the record I didnt lose $500..DPG did:lol

But I apologize profusely though
You won't take the bet because sadly spurstalk.com consumes your life. It is what it is. At least one of your fellow lakers fans sacked up.

HemisfairArena
08-09-2015, 11:01 PM
The summer of Annex

koriwhat
08-10-2015, 12:47 AM
If yall won the lottery wgat would yall spend your monopoly money on? Arguing over a fake argument. Lol

Sean Cagney
08-10-2015, 01:29 AM
You really are sipping that Kool Aid Man.. Wow :lol

skin27
08-10-2015, 02:19 AM
:lmao lakers fans dreaming!!

TDMVPDPOY
08-10-2015, 07:23 AM
lol op

man stop fkn around with ur lakernation horseshit when the clown hasnt played an nba game...

ps. more cuckold threads man

maverick1948
08-10-2015, 09:46 AM
Jonathan Holmes better than Kawhi Leonard. ROFLMAO Finals MVP DPOY defends against 1 thru 5. 16.5 ppg 7.2 rpg 2.3 spg 2.5 apg

Holmes is 17 mo younger than Kawhi. Kawhi has 4 yrs experience and Holmes has summer league. He was listed 24th in draft and fell out completely. What is wrong with Holmes that NO one wanted him?

Brazil
08-10-2015, 11:21 AM

too bad he could not stop Matt Barnes :depressed