PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Biggest Uncle Tom in the NBA?

SuperCam
08-10-2015, 02:04 PM
Is it Wardell Curry Jr for collaborating and embracing the league's promotion of him as the lightskinned anti-thug hero christian family man that white people would let their daughters date? Not to mention becoming a spokesman for the man hating white feminist 'lean in' campaign. No joke, this motherfucker's only tattoo is some hebrew shit on his wrist. smh sucking off to the white jews who run the league.

A few years ago it would have been italian raised kobe for his constant throwing his american black brethren under the bus like Trayvon Martin smh. But he redeemed himself at least standing up for Eric Garner.

Until this nig gets some ink or stops being a puppet for the jew owners then I got to say it's Curry by a longshot

Arcadian
08-10-2015, 02:31 PM
...So you want him to tattoo his body in order to prove that he's "black enough" to earn your respect? Fuck you.

Buddy Mignon
08-10-2015, 02:47 PM
Is it Wardell Curry Jr for collaborating and embracing the league's promotion of him as the lightskinned anti-thug hero christian family man that white people would let their daughters date? Not to mention becoming a spokesman for the man hating white feminist 'lean in' campaign. No joke, this motherfucker's only tattoo is some hebrew shit on his wrist. smh sucking off to the white jews who run the league.

A few years ago it would have been italian raised kobe for his constant throwing his american black brethren under the bus like Trayvon Martin smh. But he redeemed himself at least standing up for Eric Garner.

Until this nig gets some ink or stops being a puppet for the jew owners then I got to say it's Curry by a longshot

None of what you just said is worse than taking a paycut. That title goes to Jim.

K...
08-10-2015, 02:58 PM
Wow so much insecurity there.

It's Duncan for leaving money on the table and allowing pop to be a disciplinarian, not going to large market teams, getting chuckled by his white wife.

jeebus
08-10-2015, 03:21 PM
LeBeta. This field negro ran away from his cotton farm, escaped to one of those "free negro colonies" for a couple years, then went back to his old massa's house with the promise of being a house negro and given a pair of shoes.

RGMCSE
08-10-2015, 03:26 PM
None of what you just said is worse than taking a paycut. That title goes to Jim.

How much of a pay cut did Duncan take? Was he worth 48? What do you think about David west? Does it sting that no FA would even like to be overpaid to join the lakers? How many free agents took wet shits on ya the past 2 years? Lakers are hot garbage! Take a good sniff and own it. Wallow in it.

steeledl
08-10-2015, 03:43 PM

Racist rhetoric tbh

daslicer
08-10-2015, 04:02 PM
OP give me a list of players that you believe are not Uncle Toms.

DMC
08-10-2015, 04:11 PM
Biggest uncle Tom in the NBA is uncle Tom Rivers, working for Sterling as if he didn't know, and letting Donald have dirty old man sex with a young Blake Griffin and his own fucking son.

UNT Eagles 2016
08-10-2015, 04:23 PM
"Uncle Tom" is a term used by the excrement of the African-American community (the unemancipated, ratchet, ghetto thugs) to describe intelligent, emancipated (and hyperemancipated) black men that have risen above racial tensions and stereotypes and asserted themselves as prominent figures in society, as opposed to prominent black figures in society. The usage of this such term is evidence that unfortunately some people are still living in the 1960s, ultimately by the code of Malcolm X's radical terrorist agenda rather than striving to take responsibility for themselves and make something of themselves rather than playing the blame game and waging racial jihad at every opportunity. It's very upsetting that people like this still exist in 2015.

apalisoc_9
08-10-2015, 04:30 PM
Tom Rivers :lol

apalisoc_9
08-10-2015, 04:32 PM
"Uncle Tom" is a term used by the excrement of the African-American community (the unemancipated, ratchet, ghetto thugs) to describe intelligent, emancipated (and hyperemancipated) black men that have risen above racial tensions and stereotypes and asserted themselves as prominent figures in society, as opposed to prominent black figures in society. The usage of this such term is evidence that unfortunately some people are still living in the 1960s, ultimately by the code of Malcolm X's radical terrorist agenda rather than striving to take responsibility for themselves and make something of themselves rather than playing the blame game and waging racial jihad at every opportunity. It's very upsetting that people like this still exist in 2015.

Full of BS.

I know tons of educated Negros with great living conditions that don't have to suck it up to the white man.

This guy legit thinks anyone who has some sort of Islamic connection is a radical. :lol

Western Media :lol

phoenix219
08-10-2015, 04:35 PM
Wasn't the character a christ figure who took the abuse and turned the other cheek..... not anything to do with being "white loving" nor intelligent and cultured nor being happy to be under "white control."..... the entire modern term is made up and racism against blacks by their own culture and continues to attempt to oppress those who try to better themselves under "different" terms then the majority accepts.... just more thought police bull crap... this time from the black community to themselves. The modern meaning has nothing to do with "Uncle Tom." Smh.

Mitch
08-10-2015, 05:02 PM
Black man taking a pay cut to benefit a white man? Timothy Duncan

spurraider21
08-10-2015, 05:21 PM
Black man taking a pay cut to benefit a white man? Timothy Duncan
aldridge was the recipient of the money. its a black man helping out another black man. opposite of uncle tom

Mitch
08-10-2015, 05:43 PM
aldridge was the recipient of the money. its a black man helping out another black man. opposite of uncle tom

Paycut->Aldrige->Title hopes->happy white man

That's an uncle Tom. The opposite would be a player taking 48.5m from a franchise instead of helping whitey out.

ribcage6foot6
08-10-2015, 06:29 PM
LeBeta. This field negro ran away from his cotton farm, escaped to one of those "free negro colonies" for a couple years, then went back to his old massa's house with the promise of being a house negro and given a pair of shoes.

:lol
But now he's running the plantation himself.

spurraider21
08-10-2015, 06:45 PM

That's an uncle Tom. The opposite would be a player taking 48.5m from a franchise instead of helping whitey out.
duncan could have taken more money. he took less so another brother could get the money

it all would have cost the same to holt

jeebus
08-10-2015, 06:47 PM
:lol
But now he's running the plantation himself.
He ain't running shit. They let him tag along to the auction house last year and that was a disaster. No more. He's destined to make sure Dan's cup is always topped off.

Blue Duck
08-10-2015, 06:57 PM
It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, and I feel compelled to do so now for I have just had a moment of clarity that has made me realize how wrong I've truly been. You see, I once believed that it was completely outside of the realm of possibility that any poster be dumber then Kool-aid Man. After reading the OP'S thesis in this thread, I now realize I was wrong, and there are others vying for the crown. Op, I could not agree with you more, black people belong in street gangs and they're supposed to have grills and carry unregistered firearms that they have no idea how to properly operate or maintain. They're supposed to be barely literate and have poor grammar, despite the fact that English is the only language they are ever exposed to. Why there's nothing quite as dispicable as a friendly, non-threatening African American. Who do they think they are, learning and stuff and being respectful and polite? I say, string em all up! !!!! All ten of em!!!!! Now come on all you real, authentic black people, there's liquor stores out there need lootin!!!!

Mitch
08-10-2015, 07:12 PM
duncan could have taken more money. he took less so another brother could get the money

it all would have cost the same to holt

That what makes him an uncle tom: He could, but he didn't.

Increasing the chases of the Spurs' success increases the value of the franchise, so if the cost is the same the return isn't.

So, Duncan is an Uncle Tom - He plays in a white man's system, sits out when the white man says he should (even if it might cost him a title as in 2013) and will do what is necessary to make the white man happy Holt & Pop.

Blue Duck
08-10-2015, 07:22 PM
Why mitch, I couldn't agree more. I hate athletes that listen to their coach and nothing is more disgusting then people who put others before themselves. Truly sickening. I wish we had your team's superstar and future prospects. Being a spurs fan really sucks, thanks to stupid uncle Toms!!!!

spurraider21
08-10-2015, 08:05 PM
That what makes him an uncle tom: He could, but he didn't.

Increasing the chases of the Spurs' success increases the value of the franchise, so if the cost is the same the return isn't.

So, Duncan is an Uncle Tom - He plays in a white man's system, sits out when the white man says he should (even if it might cost him a title as in 2013) and will do what is necessary to make the white man happy Holt & Pop.
that's all under the assumption that Duncan doesn't care about a championship... that his only motivation for winning a championship is to help Holt.

pretty sure duncan cares about winning on a personal level

SuperCam
08-10-2015, 08:34 PM

smh this has to be the faggiest post i've ever seen on spurstalk

King James is the realest nig in the league. He was the first proud black man to leave a team in free agency that wasn't trying to trade or force him out, or past his prime. Before that, those were the only conditions in which the plantation mentality white-jew owners and white fans thought it was okay for a black to leave, else he be uppity. White people got so pissed about that decision while King James stood firm.

Then he goes back after a couple of rings and is now the first player to be running his own franchise while still playing in the league. While the rest of the league is being duped by white billionaires preaching loyalty while trading aging vets, LeBron is actually getting his jew owner to spend 100 million in tax just to appease him!! Not to mention getting the year-by-year contracts he wants, and getting his fam paid. Talk about the Black man finally getting the white billionaire by the balls. King James has blazed a path that niggas like KD can follow next summer without drawing white ire. No one since Bill Russell has done more to empower the black player.

DMC
08-10-2015, 08:44 PM
When the NBA instituted a dress code for its players that year, Duncan told reporters exactly how he felt about it, the Washington Post points out.
'I think it's a load of crap. I understand what they're trying to do with hats and 'do rags and [retro] jerseys and stuff. That's fine. But I don't understand why they would take it to this level. I think it's basically retarded,' he said.

http://www.teaparty.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/obamakobe1.jpg

http://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/12/30/04/2720062/3/920x1240.jpg

Venti Quattro
08-10-2015, 09:23 PM
The best and/or most popular athletes of the NBA are all the same Uncle Toms. So LeBron, Steph, Kobe -- they're all the same Uncle Toms

KaiRMD1
08-10-2015, 09:29 PM
Anybody who played for Donald Sterling. They all knew he was racist yet they played for the old sport. Doc Rivers as well

Venti Quattro
08-10-2015, 09:32 PM
Anybody who played for Donald Sterling. They all knew he was racist yet they played for the old sport. Doc Rivers as well

Tom Rivers is the biggest Uncle Tom cunt of them all, Chris Fall second and Blake Griffin third.

:lmao Crying about racist abuse on national TV against a guy they willingly worked for :lmao

:cry :cry But he hurt our ###### feelings :cry :cry

Mitch
08-10-2015, 09:36 PM
that's all under the assumption that Duncan doesn't care about a championship... that his only motivation for winning a championship is to help Holt.

pretty sure duncan cares about winning on a personal level

If he cared, he would have told Pop to leave him in for that rebound in '13

spurraider21
08-10-2015, 09:39 PM
If he cared, he would have told Pop to leave him in for that rebound in '13
:rolleyes

so now duncan doesnt care about championships

Mitch
08-10-2015, 09:41 PM
:rolleyes

so now duncan doesnt care about championships

It's a lower priority than appeasing the white man

spurraider21
08-10-2015, 09:51 PM
It's a lower priority than appeasing the white man
makes no sense. this offseason has actually cost holt more money than it would have if duncan took more money.

with lamarcus on board, the spurs have now entered the luxury tax. if duncan had take 10 instead of 5... holt would have saved money end of the day. duncan's paycut was for LMA's benefit

Mitch
08-10-2015, 10:00 PM
makes no sense. this offseason has actually cost holt more money than it would have if duncan took more money.

with lamarcus on board, the spurs have now entered the luxury tax. if duncan had take 10 instead of 5... holt would have saved money end of the day. duncan's paycut was for LMA's benefit

Increasing title hopes = increasing profits, it is a net gain for the white man.

Red Hawk #21
08-10-2015, 10:02 PM
Is it Wardell Curry Jr for collaborating and embracing the league's promotion of him as the lightskinned anti-thug hero christian family man that white people would let their daughters date?

Your ignorant post exemplifies exactly why most Black people don't do well in this country. Niqqers like yourself are always there to hold good Black people back. :cry he don't break no laws!:cry :cry he dont got no nigga shit as his tattoo :cry :cry he a Uncle Tom :cry

If Steph was out there breaking the law and acting like a thug the OP wouldn't be calling him an "Uncle Tom".

spurraider21
08-10-2015, 10:04 PM
Increasing title hopes = increasing profits, it is a net gain for the white man.
increasing title hopes = what the player wants

Mitch
08-10-2015, 10:48 PM
increasing title hopes = what the player wants

Doesn't say anything when the white man costs him a title is evidence to say he is simply continuing to bow his head to the white man.

Biernutz
08-11-2015, 12:12 AM
This thread is just another way for Laker fan to run down Tim....The biggest group
of Uncle Tom's has to be the Clippers players,coaches and Doc Rivers. They all took
Donald's money and smiled with him. There was no outrage of Donald even though he was known
to be a slum lord and had openly disliked some of his black players. They all took his money
and had no problem with it. When Donald's ho taped him running down his black players
so she could get more money out of him and then made it public. Overnight the bitches hated him.

Leaving some money on the table to try and win another ring makes Tim a Tom?
Well too bad Kobe didn't try that to bring in some better players. It would not have worked
anyway and Kobe knew it. You don't RAT on all your teammates and ruin their marriages
when you get caught in a bad situation in Colorado. Kobe would have won American
Idol the way he was singing about his teammates. What a piece of crap. Who would want to
play with that asshole other than another asshole....

DeadlyDynasty
08-11-2015, 07:54 AM
well said, blacks who put their own education or self-interests above race are looked at as coons by their primitive brethren. It disturbs their lazy, entitled "white folks owe us!" Groupthink that perpetuates the increasing burden they place on society.

Full of BS.

I know tons of educated Negros with great living conditions that don't have to suck it up to these white man

Lol no you don't...you live in Manitoba or some other bumfuck Canadian outpost.

Btw, strong work OP. 17 trolls that all have the same, hackneyed schtick...you aren't even funny or creative with the usernames, which might've bought you a handful of relevant posts.

Lastly, Duncan ain't an Uncle Tom for leaving money on the table, but can you imagine a better anti-hero for the black community? Monogamous, good father, not greedy, has mostly white friends and has white hobbies. You get the sense he'll never fully be embraced by jigs bc of this.

Killakobe81
08-11-2015, 08:06 AM
smh this has to be the faggiest post i've ever seen on spurstalk

King James is the realest nig in the league. He was the first proud black man to leave a team in free agency that wasn't trying to trade or force him out, or past his prime. Before that, those were the only conditions in which the plantation mentality white-jew owners and white fans thought it was okay for a black to leave, else he be uppity. White people got so pissed about that decision while King James stood firm.

Then he goes back after a couple of rings and is now the first player to be running his own franchise while still playing in the league. While the rest of the league is being duped by white billionaires preaching loyalty while trading aging vets, LeBron is actually getting his jew owner to spend 100 million in tax just to appease him!! Not to mention getting the year-by-year contracts he wants, and getting his fam paid. Talk about the Black man finally getting the white billionaire by the balls. King James has blazed a path that niggas like KD can follow next summer without drawing white ire. No one since Bill Russell has done more to empower the black player.

I get SOME of your point but you do realize he was part of the bloc of players that capped the max for stars and hurting his own income? that he cost himself and KD millions? Yes he has done plenty for some of his fellow team-mates but the early part of the last CBA was owner friendly. Now he will reap the back end and it should be lucrative but I bet the owners are planning another lockout if the PA does not negotiate in good faith ... Labor wars are coming... and the last time Lebron buckled under the pressure. No i dont think he is a uncle Tom but he doesnt deserve Russell comparisons either ...he buckled because as the best player in the world in his prime he stood to lose the most by a lost season both on and off the court.

And you do realize you called other posters dumb for responding to a topic/thread that is pretty shiity in it's own right

Killakobe81
08-11-2015, 08:14 AM
This thread is just another way for Laker fan to run down Tim....The biggest group
of Uncle Tom's has to be the Clippers players,coaches and Doc Rivers. They all took
Donald's money and smiled with him. There was no outrage of Donald even though he was known
to be a slum lord and had openly disliked some of his black players. They all took his money
and had no problem with it. When Donald's ho taped him running down his black players
so she could get more money out of him and then made it public. Overnight the bitches hated him.

Leaving some money on the table to try and win another ring makes Tim a Tom?
Well too bad Kobe didn't try that to bring in some better players. It would not have worked
anyway and Kobe knew it. You don't RAT on all your teammates and ruin their marriages
when you get caught in a bad situation in Colorado. Kobe would have won American
Idol the way he was singing about his teammates. What a piece of crap. Who would want to
play with that asshole other than another asshole....

Blame the OP ...he wrote that to run down steph & Kobe ... it's a shitty topic and inherently racist ... it's a label used by less achieving blacks to pull back blacks that have achieved something they need to deride like crabs in the bucket. A real Uncle Tom is not someone like Steph that is acceptable to whites ... so much ignorance in this thread.

jeebus
08-11-2015, 09:49 AM
And you do realize you called other posters dumb for responding to a topic/thread that is pretty shiity in it's own right

:lol it's just someone's shitty alt. just troll the troller and you'll get some butthurt response like what they wrote

UNT Eagles 2016
08-11-2015, 10:54 AM
well said, blacks who put their own education or self-interests above race are looked at as coons by their primitive brethren. It disturbs their lazy, entitled "white folks owe us!" Groupthink that perpetuates the increasing burden they place on society.

EXACTLY!

Apalisoc is just one of those typical liberal anti-American cockroaches on the wall. Should be sprayed with Raid, tbh. Only thing I sort of agree with him on is Tony Parker and even that is up in the air.

DD
08-11-2015, 11:24 AM
EXACTLY!

Apalisoc is just one of those typical liberal anti-American cockroaches on the wall. Should be sprayed with Raid, tbh. Only thing I sort of agree with him on is Tony Parker and even that is up in the air.

The Tony Parker thing is funny and he brings the trolling goods most of the time, but this pro-black and muslim schtick is well-worn territory

UNT Eagles 2016
08-11-2015, 12:05 PM
The Tony Parker thing is funny and he brings the trolling goods most of the time, but this pro-black and muslim schtick is well-worn territory
3 Lakers fans (you, Killakobe81, DeadlyDynasty) smarter than half the Spurs fans on this forum, interesting.

Caltex2
08-11-2015, 04:36 PM
Full of BS.

I know tons of educated Negros with great living conditions that don't have to suck it up to the white man.

This guy legit thinks anyone who has some sort of Islamic connection is a radical. :lol

Western Media :lol

Just because you don't go in lockstep with the popular opinions of black culture doesn't mean you're an Uncle Tom if black.

Caltex2
08-11-2015, 04:48 PM
Tom Rivers is the biggest Uncle Tom cunt of them all, Chris Fall second and Blake Griffin third.

:lmao Crying about racist abuse on national TV against a guy they willingly worked for :lmao

I gotta go with this one in some ways. I don't like the term Uncle Tom but he had to know Sterling was racist and to get so offended about it after the tape was released was absurd considering it shouldn't have been a major surprise.

z0sa
08-11-2015, 04:48 PM
lol needing tattoos

Chinook
08-12-2015, 04:50 AM
There's a big gap between not being "black enough" like Curry is being accused of and being like Rivers and working under a guy you know hates you and everyone who would be drawn with the same crayon as you. I can totally understand the Tom Rivers criticism even though I agree that anti-Curry rhetoric holds black folks back. That's especially true because Rivers went full bitch and hipocrite after that last Sterling story leaked.

Spurtacular
08-12-2015, 07:16 AM

So, you're definition of an uncle Tom is anyone that does anything that directly or indirectly aids a white guy? And if a black guy screws over whitey, then he's no uncle Tom and is in fact to be celebrated?

You don't have to be white to be racist, dude :lol

z0sa
08-12-2015, 07:50 AM
So, you're definition of an uncle Tom is anyone that does anything that directly or indirectly aids a white guy? And if a black guy screws over whitey, then he's no uncle Tom and is in fact to be celebrated?

You don't have to be white to be racist, dude :lol

That's the type of society we live in nowadays.

chunticakes
08-12-2015, 11:04 AM
He ain't running shit. They let him tag along to the auction house last year and that was a disaster. No more. He's destined to make sure Dan's cup is always topped off.

:lol mah nigga jeebus regulating coons.

JohnnyMax
08-12-2015, 11:28 AM
Lebron left Cleveland to take the easy way out in winning a championship. It had nothing to do with screwing over Whitey.

He screwed over his black friend out of money (Dwyane Wade).

keeferob25
08-12-2015, 11:31 AM
Lebron left Cleveland to take the easy way out in winning a championship. It had nothing to do with screwing over Whitey.

100% Agreed!

TDMVPDPOY
08-12-2015, 11:53 AM

dont forget mario chalmers, taking paycut to help the slayedking to win championships only to be the person always gettin the blame....

he should be on what ghill is earning, but now his bouncing around the league after leaving the heat for whatever pay...

spankadelphia
08-15-2015, 02:47 PM
I was a little surprised at the amount of overt racism on this board, then I realized it was a Spurs board and most of the people who post here are fucking beaners.:lol So predictable. Anyone who's lived in a minority majority city is well aware of the hatred and vitriol fellow minority groups have for one another. There's are only 2 or 3 black people in Mexico for a reason.:lol

Harlem sounds like an angry black guy though... probably wishes he was born white. I would too.

spankadelphia
08-15-2015, 03:06 PM
I was part of a Study Abroad program in Johannesburg, SA during my junior year of college at the University of Memphis. There were 12 of us, 6 guys and 6 girls. 3 were black, 2 guys and a girl. To say that they were treated poorly during their time in South Africa would be an understatement. And it wasn't the SA whites giving them shit. Blacks assume they would be welcomed with open arms by their "homeland" when in reality, native Africans look down on American blacks and think of them as lower than dog shit.:lol

We were in Starbucks one morning working on one of our projects with a couple of CJC students from Nigeria. The 2 black guys from our group came and sat down at the table, introduced themselves, etc.... They got up to get their coffee and one of the Nigerian guys looked at me and said "why did you bring the ******s?"

:downspin:

Red Hawk #21
08-15-2015, 05:54 PM
I was part of a Study Abroad program in Johannesburg, SA during my junior year of college at the University of Memphis. There were 12 of us, 6 guys and 6 girls. 3 were black, 2 guys and a girl. To say that they were treated poorly during their time in South Africa would be an understatement. And it wasn't the SA whites giving them shit. Blacks assume they would be welcomed with open arms by their "homeland" when in reality, native Africans look down on American blacks and think of them as lower than dog shit.:lol

We were in Starbucks one morning working on one of our projects with a couple of CJC students from Nigeria. The 2 black guys from our group came and sat down at the table, introduced themselves, etc.... They got up to get their coffee and one of the Nigerian guys looked at me and said "why did you bring the ******s?"

I've personally also seen situations that Nigerians give African-Americans dirty looks, I don't understand where their superiority complex comes from. Last time I checked most of Nigeria looks like a fucking dump. I worked retail throughout college and we always used to know when the Nigerians where in the store because they used to be loud as fuck. Like why are you shouting when the person you're talking to is right next to you? And they always smell like straight up armpits too tbh. The biggest irony is usually when African-Americans take DNA tests they often find out they have a high percentage of Nigerian blood. Nigeria must have sold the shit out of their people during slavery :rollin

spankadelphia
08-15-2015, 10:34 PM
I've personally also seen situations that Nigerians give African-Americans dirty looks, I don't understand where their superiority complex comes from. Last time I checked most of Nigeria looks like a fucking dump. I worked retail throughout college and we always used to know when the Nigerians where in the store because they used to be loud as fuck. Like why are you shouting when the person you're talking to is right next to you? And they always smell like straight up armpits too tbh. The biggest irony is usually when African-Americans take DNA tests they often find out they have a high percentage of Nigerian blood. Nigeria must have sold the shit out of their people during slavery :rollin

They don't take kindly to the lack of work ethic and victimhood mentality that permeates the African American community. From their perspective, blacks are complaining about slavery and discrimination while slavery and genocide are alive and well in parts of the motherland.:lol American blacks don't know just how shitty Africa truly is.

pgardn
08-15-2015, 11:10 PM
So we have two of the most popular sports, the NBA and the NFL, populated by a black majority.

The obvious conclusion is that all the black athletes are Uncle Toms working for white owners and a large white audience.

Close the thread now.
Its not worthy.

UNT Eagles 2016
08-17-2015, 03:10 AM
They don't take kindly to the lack of work ethic and victimhood mentality that permeates the African American community. From their perspective, blacks are complaining about slavery and discrimination while slavery and genocide are alive and well in parts of the motherland.:lol American blacks don't know just how shitty Africa truly is.

This. During the triangular slave trade times, the Nigerians (and other countries in close proximity) sold off the outcast members of their societies known as the osu to the white visitors for as little as ten pounds of vegetables each. The Nigerians coming to America now are well aware of this.

Red Hawk #21
08-17-2015, 08:36 AM

I don't think they have the right to talk because their country is a fucking wreck, even with them having an abundance of natural resources at their fingertips.

lol nigeria
lol west africa
lol third world
lol having all the tools you need at your disposal and not using them
lol living in mud huts in 2015

Stalin
08-18-2015, 06:40 PM

Co sign

HemisfairArena
08-19-2015, 12:25 AM
Biggest Uncle Tom?,,,,past or present? Past it would be MJ,,,present it would be Durant,,,,

TDMVPDPOY
08-19-2015, 01:11 AM
uncle toms = any clown who entered the league b4 the turn of the century...clowns who spent more then 1 year in college b4 declaring

SuperCam
08-19-2015, 01:30 AM
Biggest Uncle Tom?,,,,past or present? Past it would be MJ,,,present it would be Durant,,,,

At least Durbeta has some ink that isn't hebrew bullshit :lol

tbh though, it's pretty faggy that he won't get any work done except on his torso hidden by his jersey.

probably waiting for some jew to greenlight a sequal to his gay little movie:

http://themomreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Untitled-15.jpg

Kim Jong-il
08-19-2015, 12:14 PM
If black people ever bothered to read Uncle Tom's Cabin they'd know that Uncle Tom actually wasn't a sellout at all. Amazing how ignorance & stupidity can completely twist things. Then again, calling black sellouts Quimbo or Sambo isn't really as catchy sounding.

jeebus
08-19-2015, 12:53 PM

:lol truth bomb

I've read in the news over the years about african refugees coming over to the US then getting mugged/robbed by ######s. They truly are some of the lowest scum in the world, right about where isis is at. Unfortunately, some beta white cucks in the US are pretty much responsible for giving coloreds the false superiority complex they have. White kids like capri or that retarded white chick with the tan, so desperate to be black and be accepted by them, are basically giving negroes a free pass to be a drain on society.