:lmao Lakers

:wakeup 22-60

DMC
08-10-2015, 08:37 PM
Poor man's Cory Joseph.

SuperCam
08-10-2015, 08:40 PM
Will regret not drafting this alpha male champion FOREVER:

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/NCAA+Men+Final+Four+Championship+Exb5ztOMZBLl.jpg

TXstbobcat
08-10-2015, 08:45 PM
Passing on Okafor. :lmao

RGMCSE
08-10-2015, 08:51 PM
Poor man's Cory Joseph.

Cojo never turned the ball over. Oh and he shitted on big man. Dbustle can't shake a big. :lol

DMC
08-10-2015, 09:00 PM
Cojo never turned the ball over. Oh and he shitted on big man. Dbustle can't shake a big. :lol
That's what "poor man's" means.

Kool Bob Love
08-10-2015, 09:04 PM
Bust/10

random21
08-10-2015, 11:42 PM
Stats this year
7.5 pts, 4.2 asts, 3.2 rebs, 2.5 turnovers per game...
Rookie second team

Buddy Mignon
08-11-2015, 12:00 AM
Your new franchise player shot just as bad in the playoffs as our rookie did in summer league.

Killakobe81
08-11-2015, 12:09 AM
Summer league? Are we serious? what a bunch of Hershey highway driving pillow biting fags only women overreact to meaningless petty shit ...are y'all feminine or just gay? Must be running low on Kobe jokes so now you pick on the rook? gonna laugh when he shits on Parker ...

When Kool was big upping Oakafor y'all laughed at his defense and fts now you make it sound as we missed out on a poor man's Tim ...which is it?

ambchang
08-11-2015, 08:04 AM
The comments were right on ...

"The guy thinks he's Magic Johnson ..... People goes backdoor on him easily .... ends atrociously."

Thread
08-11-2015, 08:17 AM

"The guy thinks he's Magic Johnson ..... People goes backdoor on him easily .... ends atrociously."

Mornin', Shits.

Killakobe81
08-11-2015, 08:18 AM

funny but so low brow ... Amb. Raise the bar. Do you often get sexual connotations from basketball phrases like deny penetration, pressure release and the like? What are you Peter Griffin?

This place when even good posters like Amb are slinging feces like low bred monkeys my time here is growing short ...

Splits
08-11-2015, 11:04 AM
:lol drafting a slow point guard who can't get to the rim and can't shoot against average defenses over Okafor.

Killakobe81
08-11-2015, 11:08 AM
:lol drafting a slow point guard who can't get to the rim and can't shoot against average defenses over Okafor.

need to get over Oakafor. dude is "nice" i think he will be a good ... not great player ...

Killakobe81
08-11-2015, 11:11 AM
Just SL but ...

In the five Summer League games he participated in Utah and Las Vegas, Okafor averaged 15.8 points and 8.4 rebounds per game, per NBA.com; but he also committed 4.6 turnovers a contest, and shot an uninspiring 44.0 percent from the field and a grisly 39.1 percent from the free throw line.

Neither guy proved much in fact despite also having less than impressive numbers KAT was the only rook I was "wowed" by. I think all 3 will be good players I think KAT has the best chance to be great ...

apalisoc_9
08-11-2015, 11:12 AM
Very good video.

It's the summer league though but from watching the video, Russell can become a really good player provided he plays in a system that has other and multiple dominant scoring players. His shooting is key to everything.

I'd like to see him get more spot ups before calling him a bust. He looks like he can be a decent spot up player with potential to become a 2nd or third ball handler.

Splits
08-11-2015, 11:13 AM

apalisoc_9
08-11-2015, 11:14 AM
It's weird, but Russell wouldn't a bad spurs Project :lol

He's obviously not top 2 pick material though, but who knows..maybe this draft is overrated AF. we'll see.

ambchang
08-11-2015, 11:30 AM
funny but so low brow ... Amb. Raise the bar. Do you often get sexual connotations from basketball phrases like deny penetration, pressure release and the like? What are you Peter Griffin?

This place when even good posters like Amb are slinging feces like low bred monkeys my time here is growing short ...

What? What happened here? D'Angelo did act like he was Magic, he did get people go backdoor on him a lot due to his inattentiveness and slow foot speed, and a lot of his possessions did end atrociously.

Killakobe81
08-11-2015, 11:41 AM

He's obviously not top 2 pick material though, but who knows..maybe this draft is overrated AF. we'll see.

Leaning that way to me, so far. Overrated overall but I agree to early to tell. Look how much Kyle anderson improved from this year's SL to last ...

But what I really like is what KAT shows ... No, he is not ADavis but i think he may get closer than I originally thought.

Killakobe81
08-11-2015, 11:42 AM
What? What happened here? D'Angelo did act like he was Magic, he did get people go backdoor on him a lot due to his inattentiveness and slow foot speed, and a lot of his possessions did end atrociously.

The naive act by you is lame. Your much to smart to pull it off ...

DPG21920
08-11-2015, 11:58 AM
Of course, with the benefit of hindsight everyone gets every pick right. However, until guys prove themselves and this draft class works out, I still stand by DR being the right pick.

I don't love Okafor and you can probably find enough guys like him. LA needed a guard really, really bad and Russ looked like a top 3 guard in the draft. I think this draft will be good, not great and was overrated some - we will see.

Russ could bust - all guys have that possiblity. However, given LA's current situation and KAT going #1, I think it was the right pick.

Bust or not, the only reason it looks bad to me is because LA shockingly has become a place no one wants to play. The reason I thought it made sense to go guard, the logic, was because there were a ton of big time big men FA. I never thought for a second that LA could be so toxic they would continue striking out as badly as they did.

That's the only thing that could make the Russ pick look bad IMO. I agreed with their logic, but man they failed so badly on their execution afterwards.

Chinook
08-11-2015, 12:27 PM
Leaning that way to me, so far. Overrated overall but I agree to early to tell. Look how much Kyle anderson improved from this year's SL to last ...

But what I really like is what KAT shows ... No, he is not ADavis but i think he may get closer than I originally thought.

I think if Russell spent a year in the d-league like Kyle did, it would help him out a lot. But if he gets sent down there at all, the team will never hear the end of it. So instead he'll struggle in a dysfunctional franchise and potentially get advice from one of the most cancerous players in recent memory. Not a great situation to be in at all.

Mudiay would have been better, since you can totally expect him to get better (Eric Bledsoe is a pretty good comparison).

Johnny RIngo
08-11-2015, 01:01 PM

Probably. What I saw of Okafor didn't impress me and Russell had an underwhelming exit from the tournament. There's some qualities about D'Angelo that I like though. He always name drops Manu as one of his favorite players which is pretty refreshing considering most guys come into the league worshipping the bigger names. He does have a tendency to go chucker mode which will probably only get worse under Kobe's tutelage.

RGMCSE
08-11-2015, 04:08 PM
That's what "poor man's" means.

I don't think cojo turned the ball over 20 times all season. This fool ain't even a poor mans cojo.

JohnnyMax
08-11-2015, 04:29 PM
Cojo cannot run an offense. Russell is closer to 2014-15 Parker.

Raven
08-11-2015, 04:38 PM
need to get over Oakafor. dude is "nice" i think he will be a good ... not great player ...

hm we may not want to allow you people that :lol

dbreiden83080
08-11-2015, 07:06 PM
Why were they so high on a PG, that lacks athletic ability and speed?

dbreiden83080
08-11-2015, 07:09 PM
Those highlights seriously made him look like a young Tony Parker, minus his blazing speed..

Raven
08-11-2015, 07:21 PM
Why were they so high on a PG, that lacks athletic ability and speed?

i think they thought he was similar to steph curry