PDA

View Full Version : Lol Facebook

lefty
08-11-2015, 09:59 AM
Me, running into friend I hadn't seen in weeks : "hey, it's been a while, where have you been?"

Him : " I was on vacation in Hawaii. You didn't know?"

Me : " no... How was I supposed to know that"

Him (with a shocked expression) : " it was on my FB"

Me: " I haven't been on FB in years and I don't care about everyody else's updates. The World doesn't revolve around you buddy (I had to tell him that) "

:lmao Facebook

SpursforSix
08-11-2015, 10:05 AM
Me, running into friend I hadn't seen in weeks : "hey, it's been a while, where have you been?"

Him : " I was on vacation in Hawaii. You didn't know?"

Me : " no... How was I supposed to know that"

Him (with a shocked expression) : " it was on my FB"

Me: " I haven't been on FB in years and I don't care about everyody else's updates. The World doesn't revolve around you buddy (I had to tell him that) "

:lmao Facebook

ha ha. I quit using mine about a month after signing up and then always seeing

"Dumbfuck is enjoying a cup of Java and getting read to face the day".
"here's my fucking kid petting our puppy"
"awwww....turtles"

It really hit home how much I do not give a shit about 99% of the people I know. At least not enough to coddle them by commenting or sharing in the minutiae of their lives.

SpursforSix
08-11-2015, 10:07 AM
In fact, I just realized the conflict it caused. If I stayed on FB, at some point, I'd have to say, "who gives a fuck about you going to Subway."

DD
08-11-2015, 10:07 AM
oh man what a doozy!

SpursforSix
08-11-2015, 10:10 AM
another thing...

So I quit checking it years ago. Ran into an old friend at a funeral and he was acting pissy after we hadn't seen each other in forever. Finally, later in the day, he asks me, "hey, how come you haven't accepted my friend request?"
I told him I didn't use Facebook anymore but he didn't seem to believe me. And this is a mother fucker that never had a cell phone, lives with his mom, AND NEVER BOTHERED TO GET A FUCKING DRIVER'S LICENSE.

mouse
08-11-2015, 10:59 PM
At least you both were able to finally touch base with each other. it's been over 8 years and I still haven't received a reply from my ex girlfriend's MySpace page.

Blake
08-11-2015, 11:10 PM
oh man what a doozy!

Lol

lefty
08-11-2015, 11:15 PM
oh man what a doozy!
lol

Leetonidas
08-12-2015, 12:03 AM
Sweet thread dood

hater
08-12-2015, 09:09 AM
Lol I made the mistake of checking facebook one morning :lol

Fuck that shit. I don't mind ppl sharing some of their shit but spamming every fucking day with routine shit is sad.