PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Will The Lakers Pull Off This Trade: Mario Chalmers and Birdman For Sacre and Kelly

Koolaid_Man
08-11-2015, 12:22 PM
I would even throw in Tarik Black...tbh...

If the Lakers are willing to deal Kelly or Sacre, they could be in the mix to acquire Chris Andersen from the Miami Heat. According to Barry Jackson of the Miami Heat, the team is desperate to deal Andersen while his contract is not garnering that much interest. If the Lakers really feel they need depth at the center position, Andersen would be a huge upgrade behind Hibbert. However, the team might not want to take on the $5 million he is owed this year.

The Lakers have also expressed a strong interest in Mario Chalmers whom the Heat are desperate to trade. This could be a win win for both sides.

hooperflash
08-11-2015, 12:32 PM
Another guard? :wow

Koolaid_Man
08-11-2015, 12:37 PM
Another guard? :wow

We need someone to back up Russell now that Lin is gone...Mario and Birdman would give us depth but Phil is also after them..

Birdman backing up Hibbert would be nice

DPG21920
08-11-2015, 12:37 PM
Why do they need more guards when they have Kobe, spend a 2nd pick on Russ, brought in Lou and also have Clarkson?

Koolaid_Man
08-11-2015, 12:41 PM
Why do they need more guards when they have Kobe, spend a 2nd pick on Russ, brought in Lou and also have Clarkson?

Because we're looking at combo players for all our positions....Lou to back up Kobe at the 2....Mario to back up Russell at the point...and Kobe to play the 3 with Nick Young backing him up at the 2 and 3 and then it gives up more depth in the event of injury...

DPG21920
08-11-2015, 12:43 PM
Just seems odd- sounds to me like LA doesn't think Russ is ready (which isn't bad, but surprising) to start or play a lot of minutes this year.

Koolaid_Man
08-11-2015, 12:44 PM
He's not ready but still a better pick than Okafer

hooperflash
08-11-2015, 12:45 PM
We need someone to back up Russell now that Lin is gone...Mario and Birdman would give us depth but Phil is also after them..

Birdman backing up Hibbert would be nice

I don't watch the Laker games but I hear that Sacre's production is just about the same as Anderson's (who is on the decline) , but a hard nose rebounder that's for sure.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CL1xQF_WsAAiSHa.jpg

DPG21920
08-11-2015, 12:51 PM
He's not ready but still a better pick than Okafer

Unless Russ busts & Okafor does well, I agree. I was the only one on ST to call LA taking Russ over any big man.

UNT Eagles 2016
08-11-2015, 01:26 PM
I don't watch the Laker games but I hear that Sacre's production is just about the same as Anderson's (who is on the decline) , but a hard nose rebounder that's for sure.

This, it seemed like Anderson was already a veteran when he got banned for two years from the NBA for drugs 10 years ago, and he's still in the NBA now. WTF?

Buddy Mignon
08-11-2015, 01:48 PM
I would even throw in Tarik Black...tbh...

You keep Black. I would be interested in the rumor of Kelly and Swaggy for the Morris twin. I'm still not sold on Randle just yet and the Morris twin is a proven player in this league and he's young and versatile. Not to mention, Randle will be playing that 3 spot due to his ball handling skills and his mid-range is solid.

Koolaid_Man
08-11-2015, 02:18 PM
You keep Black. I would be interested in the rumor of Kelly and Swaggy for the Morris twin. I'm still not sold on Randle just yet and the Morris twin is a proven player in this league and he's young and versatile. Not to mention, Randle will be playing that 3 spot due to his ball handling skills and his mid-range is solid.

That's a good option but I hope we can find a way to keep Swaggy. If we can get Mcgee without a Trade then use Tarik and Sacre for Morris twin and trade Kelly for Chalmers...we're going for the 5th seed in the west. That would be a huge haul for us.

TheSanityAnnex
08-11-2015, 02:21 PM
That's a good option but I hope we can find a way to keep Swaggy. If we can get Mcgee without a Trade then use Tarik and Sacre for Morris twin and trade Kelly for Chalmers...we're going for the 5th seed in the west. That would be a huge haul for us.
:lol
its funny people are still falling for your trolling and actually trying to counter your claims.

~O~
08-11-2015, 02:23 PM
Its kind of sad. The Magic have 6 promising prospects while D'Angelo Russell. The Lakers....who the Magic traded Dwight Howard to completely lost that asset and Nash with no return in value. Bryant's contract; an albatross. The failure is obvious here but its a relief for opposing basketball fans.

Its almost Karma for all those years of obvious bullshit of NBA guided championships. On every other forum I visit, they hope the Lakers continue to spiral eternally into a pit of acidic lava. That Howard trade jinxed the shit out of the Lakers. Their fans wanted him for those past, what, three years? Plus it was that aura of the Shaq trade being so successful and leaving the Magic in utter ruin that made this acquisition so desirable.

The Magic acquired Vucevic from that trade, an All-star center but of course no recognition from being on the Magic. Its realistic and the fact of the matter because we all know this is just a business and business rhymes with corruption in my view of irony.

On the trade, its almost like a stalemate trade to me unless those are expirings that'll go off the books this year.

Koolaid_Man
08-11-2015, 02:29 PM
:lol
its funny people are still falling for your trolling and actually trying to counter your claims.

Why are you following me around harassing me...I'm not gonna stand for it too much longer tbh...stop emo'ing get over your feelings already..move on

Killakobe81
08-11-2015, 02:33 PM

Kobe wont be healthy and will play SF ...

Buddy Mignon
08-11-2015, 02:40 PM

Swaggy is in the dog house with Scott. I don't trust goofy, clowinsh type men. I don't want them on my team, and I don't befriend them. Swaggy has game but he can't be taken serious.

buttsR4rebounding
08-11-2015, 02:41 PM
Kobe wont be healthy and will play SF ...

I thought Kobe was going to play the 4. Damn, the Lakes are just gonna trot him out with Hibbert. Let Kobe play the 1 through 4. That should really pad his stats.

Koolaid_Man
08-11-2015, 02:50 PM
Swaggy is in the dog house with Scott. I don't trust goofy, clowinsh type men. I don't want them on my team, and I don't befriend them. Swaggy has game but he can't be taken serious.

To be fair to Swaggy he did fine when Kobe was still playing....but if you want to blame Swaggys off court lifestyle then you have to blame the FO....because they just tried to sell a LMA on bitches, beaches, and the LA lifestyle ..so if we're selling that to FA's then it's not fair to hold it against Swaggy for cashing in his chips and taking advantage of it...

Also Byron Scott is not a very good coach so he has no reason to have anyone in a Dog house...for example Byron tried to scape goat Lin when all Lin is was a role player....Scott was using that poor guy to hide his own fuck ups as a coach....

Koolaid_Man
08-11-2015, 02:52 PM
I thought Kobe was going to play the 4. Damn, the Lakes are just gonna trot him out with Hibbert. Let Kobe play the 1 through 4. That should really pad his stats.

We're trying to have an adult conversation go back upstairs and play in the retarded sandbox

Buddy Mignon
08-11-2015, 03:06 PM
To be fair to Swaggy he did fine when Kobe was still playing....but if you want to blame Swaggys off court lifestyle then you have to blame the FO....because they just tried to sell a LMA on bitches, beaches, and the LA lifestyle ..so if we're selling that to FA's then it's not fair to hold it against Swaggy for cashing in his chips and taking advantage of it...

Also Byron Scott is not a very good coach so he has no reason to have anyone in a Dog house...for example Byron tried to scape goat Lin when all Lin is was a role player....Scott was using that poor guy to hide his own fuck ups as a coach....

I don't care what guys do off the court. Magic was the biggest party animal off court, but he was serious on the court. Shaq was ridiculous off court but came to win on court. Young brings that silliness on the court... that's why he's in Scott's dog house.

Koolaid_Man
08-11-2015, 03:14 PM
I don't care what guys do off the court. Magic was the biggest party animal off court, but he was serious on the court. Shaq was ridiculous off court but came to win on court. Young brings that silliness on the court... that's why he's in Scott's dog house.

But what silliness? What has he done to hurt us? He got hurt...when he's on the court he's playing...I think his issues with Scott may be on the defensive side....I think the FO may think he's distracted by off court fun...but then again I think Scott is too...he got him a new little number after he ditched his wife and I don't think he's focused as a coach...I just think Nick is gonna be ok...Scott is the problem if he can't bring the best out if his players as opposed to just punishing them. It's the same reason Jason Kidd despised Scott...dude is a bad coach and that's ultimately what's gonna hold us back...he's a great Laker but a bad coach tbh....

Killakobe81
08-11-2015, 03:18 PM
Its kind of sad. The Magic have 6 promising prospects while D'Angelo Russell. The Lakers....who the Magic traded Dwight Howard to completely lost that asset and Nash with no return in value. Bryant's contract; an albatross. The failure is obvious here but its a relief for opposing basketball fans.

Its almost Karma for all those years of obvious bullshit of NBA guided championships. On every other forum I visit, they hope the Lakers continue to spiral eternally into a pit of acidic lava. That Howard trade jinxed the shit out of the Lakers. Their fans wanted him for those past, what, three years? Plus it was that aura of the Shaq trade being so successful and leaving the Magic in utter ruin that made this acquisition so desirable.

The Magic acquired Vucevic from that trade, an All-star center but of course no recognition from being on the Magic. Its realistic and the fact of the matter because we all know this is just a business and business rhymes with corruption in my view of irony.

On the trade, its almost like a stalemate trade to me unless those are expirings that'll go off the books this year.

Outside of Gordon who has promise and Super Mario i wouldn't trade a bucket of shit for the rest of the 6 promising prospects. Still would rather have clarkson and Randle over anyone on that roster EXCEPT maybe those two ...

But what you are saying is that your shitty roster is little less shitty and smells better than ours? Yet you still can't make the playoffs in the LEAST ...that is what you are bragging about? I get Magic fan is bitter about guys leaving Orlando to come to La and win .... but lets not foll ourselves the Magic just overpaid Harris and really need Super Mario and Gordon to have good 1st and 2nd years ...

Killakobe81
08-11-2015, 03:19 PM

im with Luva tough for guys like Kobe & Scott to respect Young's antics ...i get you have a soft spot for Swaggy but I would have preferred we kept Meeks tbh ...

Koolaid_Man
08-11-2015, 03:26 PM
im with Luva tough for guys like Kobe & Scott to respect Young's antics ...i get you have a soft spot for Swaggy but I would have preferred we kept Meeks tbh ...

Again. ..what Antics? Post game interviews?

Koolaid_Man
08-11-2015, 03:27 PM
Like the shit Ron Artest used to do? We had a bad injury riddled team last year...Yall unfairly blaming Swaggy

Buddy Mignon
08-11-2015, 03:29 PM
But what silliness? What has he done to hurt us? He got hurt...when he's on the court he's playing...I think his issues with Scott may be on the defensive side....I think the FO may think he's distracted by off court fun...but then again I think Scott is too...he got him a new little number after he ditched his wife and I don't think he's focused as a coach...I just think Nick is gonna be ok...Scott is the problem if he can't bring the best out if his players as opposed to just punishing them. It's the same reason Jason Kidd despised Scott...dude is a bad coach and that's ultimately what's gonna hold us back...he's a great Laker but a bad coach tbh....

You're not understanding me. When Danny Green was in college he was known as the team clown and dance faggot. He brought that shit to Cavs and fit right in with Lebron's clowns. The Spurs signed him based on his talent but you can bet your ass that Pop sat him down and looked him square in the eyes and said, "if I see you shaking your faggot ass on my sideline... you'll remain there." Young brings that same silliness that Green used to have before Pop turned him into a man.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/LeBrondance.gif

http://ncwtv.com/nn/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/38e6popovich-head-scratch.jpg

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CJ95OOiWcAAGQhE.jpg:large

Koolaid_Man
08-11-2015, 03:30 PM
Swaggy was straight balling before he got hurt...Yall easily forgetting that shit...had he not got hurt we would have won 30 games. And bye bye to #2 pick

Buddy Mignon
08-11-2015, 03:30 PM

Meeks was serious and went on to get a better contract. Young is more talented, but he's childish.

Buddy Mignon
08-11-2015, 03:32 PM
Like the shit Ron Artest used to do? We had a bad injury riddled team last year...Yall unfairly blaming Swaggy

Nope... Artest was crazy, but he came to play. You could take him to a game 7 dog fight and his craziness could benefit you. You can't take silliness to a game 7 dog fight.

Killakobe81
08-11-2015, 03:32 PM
You're not understanding me. When Danny Green was in college he was known as the team clown and dance faggot. He brought that shit to Cavs and fit right in with Lebron's clowns. The Spurs signed him based on his talent but you can bet your ass that Pop sat him down and looked him square in the eyes and said, "if I see you shaking your faggot ass on my sideline... you'll remain there." Young brings that same silliness that Green used to have before Pop turned him into a man.

All of this. and good call out on danny Green. I bet this place used to roast him something fierce for his dancing. I know some defended Green and Lebron for having fun ...but you know what where the most fun is it's in winning. Pop whipped Green's ass in line and it's about time Scott did the same with Swaggy. We wont be good this year either but that's no excuse for the casual attitude Nick takes about hoops. You dont have to be a Kobe/Mj level asshole but be a professional find joy in playing the right way and improving as a team ...

Koolaid_Man
08-11-2015, 03:34 PM

Luva I understand you..but I'm just not seeing what he did..he wasn't dancing on the sidelines or trippin or nothing like that...where are yall getting this from...dude was balling before he got hurt...all he ever did was give funny post game interviews after each game and had that beef with Snoop..but the beef with Snoop was justified..I just don't see what yall talking about in all seriousness

Killakobe81
08-11-2015, 03:34 PM
Meeks was serious and went on to get a better contract. Young is more talented, but he's childish.

This. Me and Luva are of teh same mind here watch the youtube of Meeks doing his boxing workouts or watch how much he improved as finisher from the 12 to the 13 season he is not a very good player but you can see the hours he put in at the gym ... Young has way more talent but much less drive.

Buddy Mignon
08-11-2015, 03:37 PM
All of this. and good call out on danny Green. I bet this place used to roast him something fierce for his dancing. I know some defended Green and Lebron for having fun ...but you know what where the most fun is it's in winning. Pop whipped Green's ass in line and it's about time Scott did the same with Swaggy. We wont be good this year either but that's no excuse for the casual attitude Nick takes about hoops. You dont have to be a Kobe/Mj level asshole but be a professional find joy in playing the right way and improving as a team ...

That's it!!! I don't give a fuck about some smiling, two-stepping ass nigga trying to impress the girls in the front row. Winning is all that counts... the fun comes later.

Koolaid_Man
08-11-2015, 03:38 PM
Nope... Artest was crazy, but he came to play. You could take him to a game 7 dog fight and his craziness could benefit you. You can't take silliness to a game 7 dog fight.

Yall forgetting..Artest was bad defensively and dribble all the time running the clock out before jacking a shot or turning it over at the last minute...he was a clown...on the court and off...Nick hasn't had the opportunity to play in a system like Ron Ron....

Koolaid_Man
08-11-2015, 03:41 PM
This. Me and Luva are of teh same mind here watch the youtube of Meeks doing his boxing workouts or watch how much he improved as finisher from the 12 to the 13 season he is not a very good player but you can see the hours he put in at the gym ... Young has way more talent but much less drive.

Yeah but my only issue is that yall aren't defining what Nick did...like I said it seems yall feeding into the media narrative...prove to me Nick is a clown on the court and I will concede the point...I just don't see it...they want Nick to better defensively and from what I understand that's the only issue with him on the court

Koolaid_Man
08-11-2015, 03:43 PM
That's it!!! I don't give a fuck about some smiling, two-stepping ass nigga trying to impress the girls in the front row. Winning is all that counts... the fun comes later.

Theres no material difference between Nick Young and Lamar Odoms on court demeanor

Buddy Mignon
08-11-2015, 03:43 PM
Luva I understand you..but I'm just not seeing what he did..he wasn't dancing on the sidelines or trippin or nothing like that...where are yall getting this from...dude was balling before he got hurt...all he ever did was give funny post game interviews after each game and had that beef with Snoop..but the beef with Snoop was justified..I just don't see what yall talking about in all seriousness

I could go all day on the shit he pulls, but I know it won't matter.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/YMWN5QyLyBdlu/200.gif

Buddy Mignon
08-11-2015, 03:48 PM
Theres no material difference between Nick Young and Lamar Odoms on court demeanor

I agree, which is why no one took him serious until Kobe got in his ass. Odom had a losers mentality and he didn't care about the game. He was just happy to be in the league. I'm still trying to figure out how Kobe took that band of losers to three straight finals and winning two. Sasha, Fartmar, Luke. Radmon, and Odom we're key players on that run.

Koolaid_Man
08-11-2015, 03:54 PM
I agree, which is why no one took him serious until Kobe got in his ass. Odom had a losers mentality and he didn't care about the game. He was just happy to be in the league. I'm still trying to figure out how Kobe took that band of losers to three straight finals and winning two. Sasha, Fartmar, Luke. Radmon, and Odom we're key players on that run.

Then let's give Kobe a chance to work with him...Nick was balling before he got hurt...he was asked to lead...he's not a leader..he's a quintessential role player

Buddy Mignon
08-11-2015, 03:59 PM
Yall forgetting..Artest was bad defensively and dribble all the time running the clock out before jacking a shot or turning it over at the last minute...he was a clown...on the court and off...Nick hasn't had the opportunity to play in a system like Ron Ron....

That's a stretch. Artest was a loose cannon but he was a self motivator. You forget him watching us get trounced in Boston and sneaking into the locker room as Kobe was showering to tell him he was going to come to LA to help him win it. Beneath all of that craziness was some intelligence. He knew that he could neutralize Pierce and Mello and he did just that when he came to LA. No fucking way I'm putting Ron Artest in the same category as Swaggy P.

Koolaid_Man
08-11-2015, 04:41 PM
That's a stretch. Artest was a loose cannon but he was a self motivator. You forget him watching us get trounced in Boston and sneaking into the locker room as Kobe was showering to tell him he was going to come to LA to help him win it. Beneath all of that craziness was some intelligence. He knew that he could neutralize Pierce and Mello and he did just that when he came to LA. No fucking way I'm putting Ron Artest in the same category as Swaggy P.

I'm one of Ron Ron's biggest fans and I don't forget anything good he did..I remember Boston and running in on Kobe naked in the showers :lol but I also remember all that on court crazy shit he did...all I'm saying is everyone is being way too hard on Nick...dude is a role player..sure he has more potential to tap into but Byron doesn't know how to coach and motivate it out of him...if he was a star player then I'd have a different expectation...

We're gonna need that boy in the end mark my words...

If of course he's not traded :lol

DeRozan m8
08-12-2015, 02:38 AM
lmao swaggy was never "ballin"

LkrFan
08-12-2015, 04:57 AM
I'd do that trade Kool. Mario didn't develop like he was supposed to especially playing with two ball dominant stars for several years. They reduced him to a Kerr role which I think undersold his skills. He used to hit big shots in college and should have developed into a Mike Bibby type player, with good defense.

Don't care for Turdman, but if he has a 1-year (?
) deal, his contract - like Mt Hibbert's, will be valuable at the trade deadline if it comes to that.

Koolaid_Man
08-12-2015, 06:02 AM
If we added Chalmers and Mcgee that would be nice....it would be a well balanced team....Birdman would be a good back up also..I think Birdman despite his age would give us a better presence than Mcgee..I guess its a toss up...Birdman and Chlamers are both expiring dealsalong with Hibbert...so trading for them would be perfect...

TDMVPDPOY
08-12-2015, 07:06 AM
shouldnt the lakers be stocking up or developing talent

then when the new team cap hits where nearly every team has 20m to play with...thats when u chase a top FA

but the problem is still kirby...