PDA

View Full Version : (Non Coach Nick) BBall Breakdown Spurs Preview Podcast w/Graydon Gordion (48 Min O H)

Spurtacular
08-11-2015, 08:21 PM
I make no endorsements of this. Just pressed play 4 mins ago and not even into the meat of it yet.....

http://bballbreakdown.com/2015/08/10/instant-offense-podcast-san-antonio-spurs-preview-with-graydon-gordian/

Spurtacular
08-11-2015, 09:05 PM
Not a fan of this guy...talking sh** on Parker, Beli and Jimmer and Simmons....

apalisoc_9
08-11-2015, 09:06 PM
Not a fan of this guy...talking sh** on Parker, Beli and Jimmer....

How did he talk to shit to parker bellir or jimmer?

Spurs fans :lol

Spurtacular
08-11-2015, 09:09 PM
How did he talk to shit to parker bellir or jimmer?

Spurs fans :lol

You gonna explain your trade Kawhi for Bradley or Ariza yet?

I didn't think so....

apalisoc_9
08-11-2015, 09:12 PM
:lmao

Dumbass vanilla homer fans :lmao

Spurtacular
08-11-2015, 09:14 PM
Are you having a seizure?

TheGreatYacht
08-11-2015, 09:15 PM
You gonna explain your trade Kawhi for Bradley or Ariza yet?

I didn't think so....
:rollin

Snitch getting bodied, per par

unleashbaynes
08-11-2015, 09:39 PM
:rollin

Snitch getting bodied, per par

Remember that time Manu took a huge steaming dump on you? That shit was funny.

YGWHI
08-11-2015, 10:29 PM
Solid first part about the great off-season, the value of Danny Green, Spurs frontcourt with LMA and Kawhi, the possible two man game, but...88 minutes? :sleep

spurraider21
08-11-2015, 10:31 PM
:lol apalisnitch

apalisoc_9
08-11-2015, 10:42 PM
Solid first part about the great off-season, the value of Danny Green, Spurs frontcourt with LMA and Kawhi, the possible two man game, but...88 minutes? :sleep

ignore it.

Everything they said has already been said by like 90% of "analyst"

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-11-2015, 11:47 PM
It was pretty much the ST conversation in a podcast form :lol. But it's pretty good. Graydon Gordian is a solid podcaster. :tu

A ton of talk on Aldridge's fit, Kyle and Jonathon showing up in SL and their odds to actually play, Danny and Kawhi's deals and not caring about cashing in or waiting for the cap boom, Tony's health and how a stronger starting lineup with LMA can be huge for his own bounce back year, the possible wear and tear of Duncan and LMA since there's no true center to defend below the rim, expectations for Kawhi's offense this year, who will be the go-to guy in the bench unit offense, how they stack up in the west, and then random NBA questions like who do they expect to make a big leap forward and backward, and what to think of the east after Cleveland. Even a shoutout to Jimmer :lol.

DenialTwist
08-12-2015, 01:38 AM
I saw the link online before. I haven't listened to it because I saw that it had a picture of Snottie Drippen featured in the podcast, who I don't like. He always talks shit about the Spurs on twitter in a very sarcastic way.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-12-2015, 02:11 AM
I saw the link online before. I haven't listened to it because I saw that it had a picture of Snottie Drippen featured in the podcast, who I don't like. He always talks shit about the Spurs on twitter in a very sarcastic way.

I was pretty skeptical too, but he's a decent podcast host. Nothing like his Twitter account :lol.

BillMc
08-12-2015, 04:31 AM
I make no endorsements of this. Just pressed play 4 mins ago and not even into the meat of it yet.....

http://bballbreakdown.com/2015/08/10/instant-offense-podcast-san-antonio-spurs-preview-with-graydon-gordian/

Good interview. Thanks for posting.:toast

08-12-2015, 05:01 AM
I was pretty skeptical too, but he's a decent podcast host. Nothing like his Twitter account :lol.
I was shocked how much his twitter and podcast personalities differed lol

Spurtacular
08-12-2015, 06:55 AM
I was shocked how much his twitter and podcast personalities differed lol

Don't know how he is on twitter. But he was a bit pretentious on the podcast, I thought. Also, he was willing to undersell the Spurs in a seeming effort to avoid the perception of blatant homerism.

08-12-2015, 07:01 AM
Don't know how he is on twitter. But he was a bit pretentious on the podcast, I thought. Also, he was willing to undersell the Spurs in a seeming effort to avoid the perception of blatant homerism.

Well that's not much different than how he is on Twitter except he's 100x worse on there. Seriously, dude is the biggest Spurs hater/ OKC homer on Twitter and claims to be a Celtics fan.

He was more reserved and tolerable in the interview, maybe because he was interviewing a Spurfan.

Spurtacular
08-12-2015, 07:12 AM
Well that's not much different than how he is on Twitter except he's 100x worse on there. Seriously, dude is the biggest Spurs hater/ OKC homer on Twitter and claims to be a Celtics fan.

He was more reserved and tolerable in the interview, maybe because he was interviewing a Spurfan.

Oh, I was talking about the 48MoH Spurs guy. Yea, I wasn't really impressed by the other guy (interviewr) though. He does this sh** for a living and doesn't know simple realities of the state of the game I noticed.

Spurtacular
08-13-2015, 02:54 AM
19:48 Talking about Danny Green's emotional Game 7 Clippers post game interview is the best part of this podcast. Enhanced my respect for DG just thinking about it. Gordion called it at the podium, but I thought it was on the court. I had seen it on TV; but I can't find it on youtube.

ceperez
08-13-2015, 09:58 AM
19:48 Talking about Danny Green's emotional Game 7 Clippers post game interview is the best part of this podcast. Enhanced my respect for DG just thinking about it. Gordion called it at the podium, but I thought it was on the court. I had seen it on TV; but I can't find it on youtube.

yep... I liked that insight.

He wasn't very high on Fredette though.

Spurtacular
08-13-2015, 01:50 PM
yep... I liked that insight.

He wasn't very high on Fredette though.

No, he was a downright tool.