PDA

View Full Version : _anyone who buys a Saints ticket, can never root for the cowboys again

Steve Perry
09-14-2005, 03:00 PM
__All you turn coats who buy Saints tickets should lose your rights to ever root for the Dallas cowboys, and the Houston Texans,

And I am taking down names of those I see doing just that.

batman2883
09-14-2005, 03:01 PM
why is that just because we yearn to see a pro team play here in San Antonio?

SpursWoman
09-14-2005, 03:05 PM
:rolleyes

I think you're the last person to be criticizing anyone on team loyalty. :drunk

sa_butta
09-14-2005, 03:06 PM
Im not a Cowboys fan but I do like the Texans, and if I could get tickets to a Saints game I would go. That does not mean you are turning your back on your team. It just means you are enjoying an NFL game which we may never get to see in SA again.

sa_butta
09-14-2005, 03:07 PM

I think you're the last person to be criticizing anyone on team loyalty. :drunk:lmao
Chalk one up for SW.

Horry For 3!
09-14-2005, 03:07 PM
__All you turn coats who buy Saints tickets should lose your rights to ever root for the Dallas cowboys, and the Houston Texans,

Al Sharpton
09-14-2005, 03:08 PM
I agree, you can go to the Alamo Dome and you can watch the game, but if you root for the Saints. or the other team? Then you do lose your right to root for the Cowboys and Texans, Then again very few folks at this site knbow what the word loyalty really means , so your kinda wasting your time.

Extra Stout
09-14-2005, 03:09 PM

And I am taking down names of those I see doing just that.Is there an exception if somebody loses a lot of money betting on the Saints?

SWC Bonfire
09-14-2005, 03:09 PM

Go ahead and put SWC Bonfire on that list of Saints and Cowboys supporters.

sa_butta
09-14-2005, 03:12 PM
I agree, you can go to the Alamo Dome and you can watch the game, but if you root for the Saints. or the other team? Then you do lose your right to root for the Cowboys and Texans, Then again very few folks at this site knbow what the word loyalty really means , so your kinda wasting your time.Rooting for any team is not a right it is a choice. We all have the option to root for whoever the hell we want whenever we want. And if you are speaking of loyalty then call it loyalty to our city they are playing in San Antonio for those games.

TOP-CHERRY
09-14-2005, 03:12 PM
very few folks at this site knbow what the word loyalty really means
HYPOCRITE!!!!!!

:)

sa_butta
09-14-2005, 03:13 PM
Why dont you try staying loyal to one screen name?

mouse
09-14-2005, 03:15 PM
I didn't want to respond to this topic due to the fact that I don't like to stirr the pot,

But I will say this, many of you in here make me sick, Can't you show some class and stick with your team? I guess if LA had a flood you would go to laker games also?

I will not only take names down also, but I will be looking on TV to see if anyone from this website is at the game. And GOD forbid I see you root for any team,

From this day fourth...all people goin to the Saints game should turn in their Cowboys gear, and stop acting like your a cowboys fan cuz you have no idea what the word fan really means.

TOP-CHERRY
09-14-2005, 03:17 PM
Can't you show some class and stick with your team?
Apparently, you couldn't.

batman2883
09-14-2005, 03:18 PM
I agree, you can go to the Alamo Dome and you can watch the game, but if you root for the Saints. or the other team? Then you do lose your right to root for the Cowboys and Texans, Then again very few folks at this site knbow what the word loyalty really means , so your kinda wasting your time.

Fuck you reverend....ive always wanted to say that...

sa_butta
09-14-2005, 03:18 PM
I didn't want to respond to this topic due to the fact that I don't like to stirr the pot,

But I will say this, many of you in here make me sick, Can't you show some class and stick with your team? I guess if LA had a flood you would go to laker games also?

I will not only take names down also, but I will be looking on TV to see if anyone from this website is at the game. And GOD forbid I see you root for any team,

From this day fourth...all people goin to the Saints game should turn in their Cowboys gear, and stop acting like your a cowboys fan cuz you have no idea what the word fan really means.How nice of you to respond to your own topic. If LA had a flood then they would not play games here because there are closer venues and we have an NBA team. Bad analogy.

tlongII
09-14-2005, 03:26 PM

From this day fourth...all people goin to the Saints game should turn in their Cowboys gear, and stop acting like your a cowboys fan cuz you have no idea what the word fan really means.

Actually today is the fourteenth!

Victor Newman
09-14-2005, 04:37 PM
I love football , but I could never root for another team , To me that is unexcusable.

CharlieMac
09-14-2005, 04:47 PM
Let me know when the Cowboys play a game in the dome.

tlongII
09-14-2005, 04:49 PM
I love football , but I could never root for another team , To me that is unexcusable.

Not to mention inexcusable.

Mr. Ash
09-14-2005, 05:15 PM
Not to mention inexcusable.

He meant to say "unpossible".

SpursWoman
09-14-2005, 05:16 PM
:lol