PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: Breaking News: Javele Mcgee Spurns Lakers and Kobe To Sign With The Mavs

Koolaid_Man
08-14-2015, 08:35 AM
:lmao

Mavs finally get their Dandre Jordan.... :lol

The Mavericks, according to league sources, have landed McGee on a two-year minimum deal with a team option in Year 2 to see whether they can resuscitate the 7-footer's career after stops in Washington, Denver and Philadelphia.

The Mavericks did almost a month of background work on McGee's health situation before coming to the terms, holding out for more clarity on the 27-year-old's ability to stay healthy after playing in just 28 games over the past two seasons.

Koolaid_Man
08-14-2015, 08:38 AM
Thank god Mark Cuban saved Jimmy and Chazz from another bad decision....I would like to buy Cuban a steak dinner...:lol

Mark Celibate
08-14-2015, 08:44 AM
I'm guessing Kool is gonna start 10 threads in a row to tell us how overrated Javale McGee is, tbh.

jeebus
08-14-2015, 08:46 AM
try not to be so butthurt this time around, capri

Thread
08-14-2015, 08:48 AM
I wanted him.

Koolaid_Man
08-14-2015, 08:53 AM
I'm guessing Kool is gonna start 10 threads in a row to tell us how overrated Javale McGee is, tbh.

No not at all brother Franklin..I'm glad you got him....I didnt evee realize he's only played 28 games in 2 yrs..14 games a yr....and then he's gone to participate in Shaqs bullshit show :lol

Mark Celibate
08-14-2015, 09:08 AM
No not at all brother Franklin..I'm glad you got him....I didnt evee realize he's only played 28 games in 2 yrs..14 games a yr....and then he's gone to participate in Shaqs bullshit show :lol
You have nary room Kool, your Kobe only played 13 more games during that same period, and it's not like we're gonna pay McGee 26m next year for his service.

Gent
08-14-2015, 09:18 AM
he's going to be rough. In the end, he's not going to work out for them.

He's still developing his game and doesn't seem to be making progress. He's like a court jester. Something from SLAM JAM.

Mark Cuban puzzles me greatly. He's got money up the wazoo and is always trying to look for used spare parts in the flea market. The Mavericks seem like a good team to play for, too. It's a shame.

baseline bum
08-14-2015, 09:24 AM
I wanted him.

Bend over. You'll get what you want.

spursistan
08-14-2015, 09:28 AM
Mavs/Cuban still in patch-up mode..nothing to see..I don't see that team regaining (semi-) contender status for the next 5 years with this kind of philosophy..The Dirk era is over, wake up and smell the coffee, Cubes..

Koolaid_Man
08-14-2015, 10:24 AM
You have nary room Kool, your Kobe only played 13 more games during that same period, and it's not like we're gonna pay McGee 26m next year for his service.

Fact check: Kobe made more money for league and the Mavs...while hurt than Javele made for the league his entire career x100 :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-14-2015, 10:26 AM
he's going to be rough. In the end, he's not going to work out for them.

He's still developing his game and doesn't seem to be making progress. He's like a court jester. Something from SLAM JAM.

Mark Cuban puzzles me greatly. He's got money up the wazoo and is always trying to look for used spare parts in the flea market.

:lmao @ flea market

spurraider21
08-14-2015, 11:55 AM
I wanted him.
I'll just bet you did.

Thread
08-14-2015, 12:26 PM
I'll just bet you did.

Hey, dummy, one must be discriminating when they use that phrase. It's not a catchall. It's aim is succinct.

spurraider21
08-14-2015, 12:48 PM
It's aim is succinct.
I'll just bet it is.

:lol

UNT Eagles 2016
08-14-2015, 03:26 PM
Someone post the GIF of that incident in the playoffs where McGee (with the Nuggets) grabbed an offensive board over the whole Lakers team, dribbled out to the 3 point line, then dribbled it back in and dunked from 12 feet out near the baseline as if he was one of the Mon-Stars from Space Jam.

Buddy Mignon
08-14-2015, 03:38 PM
Someone post the GIF of that incident in the playoffs where McGee (with the Nuggets) grabbed an offensive board over the whole Lakers team, dribbled out to the 3 point line, then dribbled it back in and dunked from 12 feet out near the baseline as if he was one of the Mon-Stars from Space Jam.

lKDY3uKswxg

illmatic
08-14-2015, 03:56 PM
lKDY3uKswxg

Pre or Post-Achilles? Tee, hee.

illmatic
08-14-2015, 03:58 PM
I wanted him.

Your talent evaluation of players leaves a lot to be desired for, McGee sucks.

Mark Celibate
08-14-2015, 06:58 PM
Fact check: Kobe made more money for league and the Mavs...while hurt than Javele made for the league his entire career x100 :lol
Kobe only made money for himself tbh. If there weren't no Kobe the league would've found someone else as the endorser of NBA, and there were more than 20 names who could've got the job done without being a cancer, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
08-14-2015, 07:05 PM
Kobe only made money for himself tbh. If there weren't no Kobe the league would've found someone else as the endorser of NBA, and there were more than 20 names who could've got the job done without being a cancer, tbh.

:lol go jack yourself off dweeb

Splits
08-14-2015, 08:37 PM
Thank god Mark Cuban saved Jimmy and Chazz from another bad decision....I would like to buy Cuban a steak dinner...:lol

:lol if he'd have gone to the piss team you'd be spamming lineups about how dominant he would make the piss frontline.

How's Upshaw doing, btw?

UNT Eagles 2016
08-15-2015, 12:48 PM
lKDY3uKswxg

Was that the game where Finley made the 3 for the win at the buzzer and we went on to win the championship while you lost in 5 to Culburn's Suns in the first round?

KaiRMD1
08-16-2015, 09:34 PM
Spurning the Lakers seems to be every NBA players pastime. Lakers spurned the lakers when they picked D'Angelo Russell

HemisfairArena
08-16-2015, 09:37 PM
Laker franchise and fans are getting a crash course in humility,,,gone are the days of silver platter signings. Celtics and Knicks know it all to well,,,being a big market means nothing. Knicks would have 20+ titles if it did. Lakers arrogance has caught up with them and now they have to try and earn their titles,,,,

G-Dawgg
08-16-2015, 10:58 PM
It's a shame that McGee is such a bonehead.. Because he's easily just as big and athletic as DeAndre Jordan and I think he's even quicker up and down the court. He's also still very young and If he ever got his head in the game, he could be a force in the league..

Seventyniner
08-18-2015, 03:52 PM

Too bad it was in his own basket.

UNT Eagles 2016
08-18-2015, 04:45 PM
Too bad it was in his own basket.

nah, the Nuggets won that game (game 5 in LA) and McGee was the hero of the night tbh... Lakers still won in 7, though