PDA

View Full Version : OT: Straight Outta Compton Is A Bad Ass Movie

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 12:35 AM
Fucking bad ass....one of my favorite scenes is when the scary looking OG gangsta with the tear drops forces the school bus to pull over after some kids throw gang signs at him...he gets on the bus saying he's the blood godfather OG two-tone and ready to kill..that was a powerful early scene..that's one of those niggas that dont give a fuck about his own life let alone yours.....it was some real world shit I'm sure Luva and Killakobe can speak to.....and it set a good tone to the movie...Cubes son fucking owned that movie....and I love the Cube NWA distrack scene...when they turned on Cube...I forgot what a boss Cube used to be.... :lol

Instant classic....they brought the eras together nicely..with Snoop entering....followed by a quick 2Pac cameo on Death Row......good ass movie tbh....

HemisfairArena
08-15-2015, 12:44 AM
Okafor

Buddy Mignon
08-15-2015, 01:58 AM
I'll see it tomorrow.

baseline bum
08-15-2015, 02:22 AM
Do they have Cube coming from middle class Woodland Hills in the movie?

Infinite_limit
08-15-2015, 02:49 AM
http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/IMG_1825_zpsyyzivvvc.jpg

Thread
08-15-2015, 03:28 AM
The Summer of Kool

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 07:40 AM
Cube is from Compton....but there were tons of white people in the theater...maybe split down the middle....50/50 in a packed theater....definitely not just a black film but the timing of the movie with today's political climate on police brutality is kinda funny...nothing was over the top.... There was good action, pace, and breaks throughout the movie and very well written....The big movie critic sites give it an 88 - 94% rating....

Kool Bob Love
08-15-2015, 07:55 AM
Do they have Cube coming from middle class Woodland Hills in the movie?

Yup, you should go watch it bum. It's a real good movie. :tu

Gent
08-15-2015, 07:58 AM
Better than Boyz n the hood? That one makes even a grown man cry.

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 08:20 AM
Better than Boyz n the hood? That one makes even a grown man cry.

Just different

baseline bum
08-15-2015, 08:42 AM
Yup, you should go watch it bum. It's a real good movie. :tu

I'll have to check it out, Straight Outta Compton is probably my favorite album ever. No exaggeration, I bought that tape at least five times because I played it until the tape busted. I even bought the Wal-Mart censored version for the radio edit of Compton's in the House. The first four songs are particularly incredible, and I gotta put Gangster Gangster as the best song they ever did.

Dj3nKkk2Whc

unleashbaynes
08-15-2015, 08:46 AM
Looks gay as fuck tbh.....

baseline bum
08-15-2015, 08:46 AM
Cube is from Compton....but there were tons of white people in the theater...maybe split down the middle....50/50 in a packed theater....definitely not just a black film but the timing of the movie with today's political climate on police brutality is kinda funny...nothing was over the top.... There was good action, pace, and breaks throughout the movie and very well written....The big movie critic sites give it an 88 - 94% rating....

My college roommate knows Ice Cube's parents. Cube is from Woodland Hills.

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 09:04 AM

Where was he born....when did they move there :king

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 09:21 AM
Looks gay as fuck tbh.....

Like Kawhi's game? Lol,

Buddy Mignon
08-15-2015, 09:28 AM

Baldwin Hills, you jackass. Woodland Hills is upscale... Baldwin Hills is a ghetto. I think Cubes parents still live in the same house he was raised in. Cube went to George Washington High... dead in the hood. Cube is cool people... I met him at this past Superbowl.

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 09:32 AM
Baldwin Hills, you jackass. Woodland Hills is upscale... Baldwin Hills is a ghetto. I think Cubes parents still live in the same house he was raised in. Cube went to George Washington High... dead in the hood. Cube is cool people... I met him at this past Superbowl.

Clown his faggot ass Luva...

#westside #yayeee yayeeee

Buddy Mignon
08-15-2015, 10:09 AM
Clown his faggot ass Luva...

#westside #yayeee yayeeee

I had a baby blue 75 VW Bug... my first car. A measly $600 it cost me. I spent another $2,500 tricking it out with rims, sounds, and a fresh paint from Earl Schieb. Back then all the youngstas sold Indica marijuana to fund their lifestyle... I don't kn ow what they call it today. The ballers sold crack. Eazy-E made a name for himself showing up to the skating ring in Cerritos and in Long Beach Cal Bowl in a white mini van selling his demo. Skateland USA in Compton was the spot in the 80's and Tone-Loc and his niggas ran shit back then. I had never heard of Cube at the time but everyone knew Dr. Dre from World Class Wrecking Crew. At the time all we had in LA was Ice T... Toddy T... and Mix Master Spade. Tone Loc was was banging but was rapping part-time. He eventually blew up. The station was 1580 KDAY and all they played was East Coast hip hop. And they'd have like certain nights of West Coast Hip Hop. Cruising Down The Street In My 64 put NWA on the map... but when this cut right here dropped the game was never the same. Cube is a legend in the hiphop game.

1M8vei3L0L8

baseline bum
08-15-2015, 10:10 AM

He's not from fucking Baldwin Hills, he's from Woodland Hills.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Howard_Taft_Charter_High_School_(Los_Angel es)

Buddy Mignon
08-15-2015, 10:24 AM
He's not from fucking Baldwin Hills, he's from Woodland Hills.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Howard_Taft_Charter_High_School_(Los_Angel es)

I'm not arguing that he never attended Taft at one time. He parents didn't live in Woodland Hills. They lived in South Central.

SuperCam
08-15-2015, 10:28 AM
Whiteys talking about how much they love this movie, but who still cross the sidewalk at night when a group of 3 or more niggas are walking by :lol

Buddy Mignon
08-15-2015, 10:30 AM
Whiteys talking about how much they love this movie, but who still cross the sidewalk at night when a group of 3 or more niggas are walking by :lol

Shit... I cross the sidewalk at night when 3 or more niggas are coming my way.

Trill Clinton
08-15-2015, 10:38 AM
Cube lived in Compton and took the bus allllll the way to his high school in woodland hills. I knew a lot of niggas who were from the east side and did the same thing to go to my high school. Cube is a real one.

Trill Clinton
08-15-2015, 10:39 AM
White people are infatuated with black culture.

Buddy Mignon
08-15-2015, 10:52 AM
Cube lived in Compton and took the bus allllll the way to his high school in woodland hills. I knew a lot of niggas who were from the east side and did the same thing to go to my high school. Cube is a real one.

Not Compton, homie. That's my hood... born and raised. Cube is not from Compton. Eazy-E is for sure. I could take you directly to E's old house off of Greenleaf in Compton. Dre grew up in Compton as well... not sure where, though. Cube may have caught the bus from South Central to Woodland Hills but I'm 100% positive he's not from Hub City Compton... and damn there positive his parents still own the same home he grew up in that's in South Central Baldwin Hills. Catching the bus to different cities was popular back then due to cats wanting to play for certain schools that had good sports programs. I remember reading somewhere that Cube did go to George Washington Prep at one time.

benefactor
08-15-2015, 10:56 AM
Not Compton, homie. That's my hood... born and raised.
:lmao

Buddy Mignon
08-15-2015, 11:09 AM

Look at Suga Lips... :lol

unleashbaynes
08-15-2015, 11:11 AM
Like Kawhi's game? Lol,

:lol paying money to see a movie about jigs made by white jews

unleashbaynes
08-15-2015, 11:12 AM
What about the part where Dre beats women, do they show that?

DPG21920
08-15-2015, 11:13 AM
Not Compton, homie. That's my hood... born and raised. Cube is not from Compton. Eazy-E is for sure. I could take you directly to E's old house off of Greenleaf in Compton. Dre grew up in Compton as well... not sure where, though. Cube may have caught the bus from South Central to Woodland Hills but I'm 100% positive he's not from Hub City Compton... and damn there positive his parents still own the same home he grew up in that's in South Central Baldwin Hills. Catching the bus to different cities was popular back then due to cats wanting to play for certain schools that had good sports programs. I remember reading somewhere that Cube did go to George Washington Prep at one time.

Surprised you didn't purposely try to misspell Comptan :lol

benefactor
08-15-2015, 11:23 AM
:lol a fake ###### making fun of someone's lips

baseline bum
08-15-2015, 11:24 AM

Bitter asian male in Compton? Did your dad run a liquor store or some shit?

m>s
08-15-2015, 11:24 AM
Hurrrr a movie about "gangsta shit" and n!gger culture so cool. You're the embodiment of everything that is wrong with this country

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 11:27 AM

My grand folks lived a block from Crenshaw for awhile until my Pops came up and took care of them...

benefactor
08-15-2015, 11:28 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/LtuEVYar1dGiQ/giphy.gif

DPG21920
08-15-2015, 11:28 AM
:lol This Kool and Luva bit is like a got damn Abbot & Castello act

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 11:30 AM
Hurrrr a movie about "gangsta shit" and n!gger culture so cool. You're the embodiment of everything that is wrong with this country

When are you gonna let me finger you again...your pussy is sweet...

unleashbaynes
08-15-2015, 11:34 AM

:lmao i had no idea naruto was so big in da hood

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 11:34 AM

Dont hate on.real niggas because you grew playing soccer and amounted to shit...I can prove every fucking word of what I say if I so choose... ;-) it would be your monetary loss tbh...

DPG21920
08-15-2015, 11:37 AM
Dont hate on.real niggas because you grew playing soccer and amounted to shit...I can prove every fucking word of what I say if I so choose... ;-) it would be your monetary loss tbh...

That literally doesn't make any sense :lol. But this is some of your & luva's best work. Yall grew up in Compteen doing white water rafting and going to private schools :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 11:38 AM
My pops also personally knew Johnny Cochran... I never knew that until the OJ trial....

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 11:42 AM
That literally doesn't make any sense :lol. But this is some of your & luva's best work. Yall grew up in Compteen doing white water rafting and going to private schools :lol

I never said I grew up in Compton...Luva has and he's said it since day 1

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 11:44 AM
But yeah I raft, canoe, and snow board and all that wigga shit...:lol

DPG21920
08-15-2015, 11:44 AM
"Luva has" :cry :lmao Dude yall are killing it today!

benefactor
08-15-2015, 11:53 AM
Don't forget the gardening.:lol

m>s
08-15-2015, 11:56 AM
Lmao makes sense if Luva is from Compton, they got driven out of their own neighborhood by Mexicans :lmao this is why I don't get the hype around this movie, they are celebrating their own defeat

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/25/local/la-me-0126-compton-20130126

DPG21920
08-15-2015, 12:24 PM
Kool & Luva's weekend trip to see Comptan

http://cdn1.nflximg.net/images/3611/2923611.jpg

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 12:28 PM
Here's what I dont get DPG may not be a homosexual but he's 4'2 how in the hell does someone so close to 2nd grade height talk shit to real playas like Kool and Luva....I dont get it..maybe it's Napoleon syndrome so that could explain all the disrespect....kinda understandable I guess...but what perplexes me to no end is Benefactor talking shit...now that is an odd one...this guy is a certified homosexual..posting gay ass face pictures in certain poses like a real bitch....this aint eharmony you douchebag....we dont want to see your fucking dick sucking ass lips....someone sent me a picture of your sissy ass hugged up on a nikka and I can tell you take dick to the ass lil homie just by how you lean....

Dont step to me guy you're not ready....beleive dat....

DPG21920
08-15-2015, 12:35 PM
Don't ruin a great thread/act with your typical terrible humor ^

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 12:36 PM
Lmao makes sense if Luva is from Compton, they got driven out of their own neighborhood by Mexicans :lmao this is why I don't get the hype around this movie, they are celebrating their own defeat

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/25/local/la-me-0126-compton-20130126

But here's something your chubby fat black uncle rukus ass might like...

There's a jew bashing scene in the movie where Cube disses the head of Ruthless records and calls him a long nosed fag that swaps spit with Eazy E...this dude went ballistic in the movie screaming and yelling and demanding that Eazy, Ren, and Yella take some hard core hitting niggas with them and go basically try to kill Cube....but of course they were scared and was like nahhh that nigga rolls deep with the Lynch Mob click....the Jew in the movie was fucking going beserk on Cube all over the lyrics in his hit diss song No Vaseline....

I'm sure that scene is worth it to your sissy uncle rukus simpleton ass... :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 12:39 PM
Eazy E kept telling Jerry the Jew.."man we niggas we dont even know what anti-semitic means." :lmao

DPG21920
08-15-2015, 12:39 PM
:lol Using this movie as an online rap persona shtick for dummies manual

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 12:40 PM
:lol Using this movie as an online rap persona shtick for dummies manual

:lol making fun of yourself

DPG21920
08-15-2015, 12:41 PM
That doesn't make any sense

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 12:43 PM
That doesn't make any sense

...and right on que.....trying in vein to be creative like Cully but instead there's a certain bird.....you remind me of.....;-)

DPG21920
08-15-2015, 12:47 PM
What?

Double-Up
08-15-2015, 12:54 PM

Yea I'm sure you did...just like the Lakers will be a top 4 seed this season. :lol

Double-Up
08-15-2015, 01:00 PM

No shit...they just won't stop. It's like a fucking soap opera...:lol

baseline bum
08-15-2015, 01:03 PM
My pops also personally knew Johnny Cochran... I never knew that until the OJ trial....

You never knew your pops before the OJ trial?

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 01:08 PM

My Pops was dead to me....never did a dam thang 4 me...until recently .it was a struggle at times...I have a kinda hood story I can put together about my life as well...:lol

DPG21920
08-15-2015, 01:11 PM
jumped the shark

m>s
08-15-2015, 01:15 PM
Even a short white man is superior to a self proclaimed 6'4 black "playa"

TheSanityAnnex
08-15-2015, 01:16 PM
I was born in West Covina do I get street cred?

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 01:21 PM

Or you can be down with Benefactor, DPG, DMC, and M>s the small dick crew....your call...

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 01:22 PM
Even a short white man is superior to a self proclaimed 6'4 black "playa"

Or afat ass gay black unncle rukus ass dude named Darrell who's confused about his race but not sexuality

Dunc n Dave
08-15-2015, 01:25 PM
But here's something your chubby fat black uncle rukus ass might like...

There's a jew bashing scene in the movie where Cube disses the head of Ruthless records and calls him a long nosed fag that swaps spit with Eazy E...this dude went ballistic in the movie screaming and yelling and demanding that Eazy, Ren, and Yella take some hard core hitting niggas with them and go basically try to kill Cube....but of course they were scared and was like nahhh that nigga rolls deep with the Lynch Mob click....the Jew in the movie was fucking going beserk on Cube all over the lyrics in his hit diss song No Vaseline....

I'm sure that scene is worth it to your sissy uncle rukus simpleton ass... :lol

I call bullshit... The producer wanted E to sue Cube for defamation to drain his bank accounts in court, not kill him. Sounds like you didn't even watch the movie.

Sean Cagney
08-15-2015, 01:27 PM
I'll have to check it out, Straight Outta Compton is probably my favorite album ever. No exaggeration, I bought that tape at least five times because I played it until the tape busted. I even bought the Wal-Mart censored version for the radio edit of Compton's in the House. The first four songs are particularly incredible, and I gotta put Gangster Gangster as the best song they ever did.

Dj3nKkk2WhcI liked Comptons in the House on that tape along with Straight Outta Compton the Best, fucked up and went to Wal Mart and got the edited version first but no doubt later on went to get the real tape from the mall. I loved that Album. This is definitely in my top 10 of all times.

Funny as shit you got the Wal Mart version as well though, sounded good even with the editing TBH.

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 01:32 PM
I call bullshit... The producer wanted E to sue Cube for defamation to drain his bank accounts in court, not kill him. Sounds like you didn't even watch the movie.

You do because you're a mental midget..clearly you didnt hear when he first admonished them repeatedly to go over and end Ice Cube....you moron....it was clear as day..he didnt start talking libel shit until after Eazey E and Yella said no....dont step to me,if you dont have your facts striaght

Infinite_limit
08-15-2015, 01:35 PM
My favorite part was when they defeated Racism

Dunc n Dave
08-15-2015, 01:39 PM
You do because you're a mental midget..clearly you didnt hear when he first admonished them repeatedly to go over and end Ice Cube....you moron....it was clear as day..he didnt start talking libel shit until after Eazey E and Yella said no....dont step to me,if you dont have your facts striaght

Lol! You got a messed up sense of reality. That dude was constantly the voice if reason, having to talk E out of killing more than once. Quit making shit up...

Infinite_limit
08-15-2015, 01:49 PM
How has no American shot up a movie theater showing this film?

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 02:07 PM
Lol! You got a messed up sense of reality. That dude was constantly the voice if reason, having to talk E out of killing more than once. Quit making shit up...

Hey dip shit..I'm smarter than you..you're mixing scenes to create a point that doesn't even apply to the flow of such a movie...there's the Jerry The Jew goes crazy scene that wants to kill or fuck up Cube and then there's the Jerry The Jew scene asking Eazy not to try to Kill Suge after Suge and nem beat him down....which by the way was nothing but a self serving move to keep his money coming in....so all you're doing is confusing yourself by trying to connect two different scenes to make a point....you tried to connect these scenes unsuccessfully whereas I connected them successfully....

Take notes and learn from me bro....you cant seem to logically follow a script... :lol

DPG21920
08-15-2015, 02:15 PM
Kool is

Straight outta Karma

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 03:01 PM
Lets add some color to this...

fKaisid1jz8

spankadelphia
08-15-2015, 03:16 PM
My short time on this forum has led me to one conclusion... this Kool Aid Man fella must be one sad, sorry sack in real life. Mom's basement, house full of cats, etc...

Just an observation.

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 03:19 PM
My short time on this forum has led me to one conclusion... this Kool Aid Man fella must be one sad, sorry sack in real life. Mom's basement, house full of cats, etc...

Just an observation.

Your sig gives away not only your original troll but that you're stll a pussy....:toast

spankadelphia
08-15-2015, 03:23 PM
Your sig gives away not only your original troll but that you're stll a pussy....:toast

Yeah I'm not an alt. I'm a legit relatively new poster, and in my opinion this forum would be better off without you and all your shitposting.

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 03:43 PM
Yeah I'm not an alt. I'm a legit relatively new poster, and in my opinion this forum would be better off without you and all your shitposting.

Welcome to the board sir....also you suck my dick you flaming phaggot....

Dunc n Dave
08-15-2015, 03:43 PM
Hey dip shit..I'm smarter than you..you're mixing scenes to create a point that doesn't even apply to the flow of such a movie...there's the Jerry The Jew goes crazy scene that wants to kill or fuck up Cube and then there's the Jerry The Jew scene asking Eazy not to try to Kill Suge after Suge and nem beat him down....which by the way was nothing but a self serving move to keep his money coming in....so all you're doing is confusing yourself by trying to connect two different scenes to make a point....you tried to connect these scenes unsuccessfully whereas I connected them successfully....

Take notes and learn from me bro....you cant seem to logically follow a script... :lol

Damn, Kool losin his cool! Keep thumpin that chest and tellin' yourself you know what you're talking about. Say it enough times and you start believin' your own lies... Tell me about all that money Kobe makes means he's better than Duncan while you're at it. Lol!

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 03:46 PM
What about the part where Dre beats women, do they show that?

They dont glamorize physical abuse of women..just like the police never talk about the horrible epidemic of spousal abuse they experience within their ranks...Police crimes agsinst wives is the real unspoken tragedy and hidden metric in America....tbh :hat

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 03:48 PM
Damn, Kool losin his cool! Keep thumpin that chest and tellin' yourself you know what you're talking about. Say it enough times and you start believin' your own lies... Tell me about all that money Kobe makes means he's better than Duncan while you're at it. Lol!

^ would have been much easier to just concede the point and say dam Kool got me...just like Ren did when Cube hit em with that Vaseline track.....:lmao

Dunc n Dave
08-15-2015, 04:02 PM
^ would have been much easier to just concede the point and say dam Kool got me...just like Ren did when Cube hit em with that Vaseline track.....:lmao

I'll only concede that you talk so much shit you have become delusional. Keep the tough guy act comin, though! It's entertaining, at least; Even when you keep makin shit up...

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 04:08 PM
I'll only concede that you talk so much shit you have become delusional. Keep the tough guy act comin, though! It's entertaining, at least; Even when you keep makin shit up...

There you go again confusing issues....or dare I say acts...tough guy act? if you being a dumbshit equates to me being a tough guy..then cool :lol

Silver&Black
08-15-2015, 05:42 PM

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin: rollin

HemisfairArena
08-15-2015, 06:01 PM
Thread,,,Bud,,,get in here and help your friend, Aids,,,,he's getting pummelled and laboring on the ropes,,,

Buddy Mignon
08-15-2015, 07:25 PM

Not quite... if you had said Pamona then yes. Covina really didn't have any hoods until LA niggas moved out there and start selling dope. I have a story I'll share about a cold chocolate piece I was serving in your city.

DJR210
08-15-2015, 07:31 PM

Kool Bob Love
08-15-2015, 07:51 PM
How has no American shot up a movie theater showing this film?

Because shots will be sent back. That ugly ass sawm that did that in aurora would have gotten lit up.

shit I'll write your name on a bullet make you feel special.

Kool Bob Love
08-15-2015, 07:54 PM

I don't even ride with you at all but damnnn :lmao

Real white boys got them thin to nonexistent lips. He's not even allowed in the club so I don't know why he's talking.

Buddy Mignon
08-15-2015, 08:22 PM
Just saw it. The movie was real good and stayed pretty much true to the history of the group. I wish they had bridged the gap of why and how The DOC started hanging with Suge. Eazy literally bought DOC a gold chain if he would write the lyrics to Eazy-Duz It album. Its ashamed that cat lost his voice in the car accident. Also, I would have like to see how Cube wound up in NY to cut his first album

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 08:34 PM
Not quite... if you had said Pamona then yes. Covina really didn't have any hoods until LA niggas moved out there and start selling dope. I have a story I'll share about a cold chocolate piece I was serving in your city.

He's not from WC. He's just playing with fire by trying to fuck with the one they call Kool...:lol

HemisfairArena
08-15-2015, 09:10 PM
You Cali wigga's are to much,,,,

Biggems
08-15-2015, 09:41 PM
My two favorite NWA songs are Express Yourself and Automobile. Automobile makes me laugh every time I hear it.

I found the previews to the movie to be interesting. I still remember parents and politicians going bat-shit crazy over their music, trying to ban them. All it did was make them out to be outlaws, increasing their coolness levels in the eyes of young hip hop fans across America......even non-hip hop fans.

BD24
08-15-2015, 09:57 PM
My two favorite NWA songs are Express Yourself and Automobile. Automobile makes me laugh every time I hear it.

I found the previews to the movie to be interesting. I still remember parents and politicians going bat-shit crazy over their music, trying to ban them. All it did was make them out to be outlaws, increasing their coolness levels in the eyes of young hip hop fans across America......even non-hip hop fans.
Alot of their solo songs are better than any of their group songs anyway imo. Crazy the amount of collective talent in NWA though. Cube, Eazy, and Dre were three of the better rappers of the early 90's.

HemisfairArena
08-15-2015, 10:05 PM
EZE is the best rapper of All Time,,,but the Laker wigga fans on here love Lil Wayne,,,,

BD24
08-15-2015, 10:18 PM
EZE is the best rapper of All Time,,,but the Laker wigga fans on here love Lil Wayne,,,,
What the fuck is wrong with you. That nigga didn't even write alot of his lyrics. Dre wrote alot of his shit for him.

But I do agree he is obviously leaps and bounds better than that faggot Lil Wayne.

HemisfairArena
08-15-2015, 10:26 PM
What the fuck is wrong with you. That nigga didn't even write alot of his lyrics. Dre wrote alot of his shit for him.

But I do agree he is obviously leaps and bounds better than that faggot Lil Wayne.

In the imfamous words EZE,,,,"on his album cover,,, Dre is a she thang",,,,,Dre is a joke,,,

HemisfairArena
08-15-2015, 10:28 PM
Dre on that album cover looked like Kobrick in his woman muslim photo shoot,,,,

BD24
08-15-2015, 10:51 PM
Dre on that album cover looked like Kobrick in his woman muslim photo shoot,,,,
Maybe so, doesn't change the fact Dre wrote ALOT of his lyrics for him. Not sure how someone can be the best rapper of all time when someone else wrote the lyrics for many of their best songs.

HemisfairArena
08-15-2015, 10:53 PM
Maybe so, doesn't change the fact Dre wrote ALOT of his lyrics for him. Not sure how someone can be the best rapper of all time when someone else wrote the lyrics for many of their best songs.

His best were without Dre,,,it's not rocket science,,,,

DJR210
08-15-2015, 11:10 PM
real niggas

:lol

Buddy Mignon

Dre didn't write any of Eazy music. He produced the beats. Cube wrote most of Straight out of Compton along with Mc Ren. Eazy-Duz-It was written by the DOC, Cube and MC Ren. Dre never wrote shit... not even on his own album. On the Chronic, the DOC and Snoop wrote most of that album.

DJR210
EZE is the best rapper of All Time

HemisfairArena
08-15-2015, 11:17 PM
Truer words never spoken, kids,,,,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQNJDcBlvRw

Buddy Mignon
08-15-2015, 11:20 PM

It was crazy... not a black soul in sight when I saw the film. Why would all of those white people spend money to go see some shit they protest on a daily.

HemisfairArena
08-15-2015, 11:33 PM
Dre didn't write any of Eazy music. He produced the beats. Cube wrote most of Straight out of Compton along with Mc Ren. Eazy-Duz-It was written by the DOC, Cube and MC Ren. Dre never wrote shit... not even on his own album. On the Chronic, the DOC and Snoop wrote most of that album.

I'm as dumb as they come but where do you rank EZE, luva?

m>s
08-15-2015, 11:53 PM
It was crazy... not a black soul in sight when I saw the film. Why would all of those white people spend money to go see some shit they protest on a daily.
probably more of a spectacle like going to the zoo

hehateme
08-16-2015, 01:09 AM

because real niggas already lived that life and don't have a need to watch a movie about it...now get back to work stocking those shelves and making that 7/11 min. wage, abu.

m>s
08-16-2015, 01:17 AM
yayuh dawg, he ain't even a real nigga he aint bout dat lyfe do...dat nigguh ain't even write his own lyrics ya feel me? he ain't da best rappa of all time imho ooga booga

Sean Cagney
08-16-2015, 02:28 AM

This man knows what the fuck he is talking about here....

Sean Cagney
08-16-2015, 02:32 AM
Alot of their solo songs are better than any of their group songs anyway imo. Crazy the amount of collective talent in NWA though. Cube, Eazy, and Dre were three of the better rappers of the early 90's.

Yep, only other group with that talent but they had more members was Wu Tang, Bone was cool too but they lacked the classic solo.albums NWA and Wu Tang had in the 90s.

DMC
08-16-2015, 03:02 AM
None of them coons had a lick of talent. Still don't. They all sold out, making songs with Willie Nelson and who the fuck ever. None of them ever lived hard.

Why is it Luva has to start up with the ebonics when he's talking about black shit? Sand Wigger.

Koolaid_Man
08-16-2015, 06:43 AM

Lil Wayne is alright....he's not All that great a rapper but he has his moments....however he did kill it on that Kobe rap song..knocked it outta the park....I love that Father Like Son Album its tha shit....reminds me of me and Pops..

3EA1gh8XKGk

Koolaid_Man
08-16-2015, 06:44 AM
None of them coons had a lick of talent. Still don't. They all sold out, making songs with Willie Nelson and who the fuck ever. None of them ever lived hard.

Why is it Luva has to start up with the ebonics when he's talking about black shit? Sand Wigger.

Be quiet pot belly

Koolaid_Man
08-16-2015, 06:47 AM
This man knows what the fuck he is talking about here....

Luva is the fucking man...these guys on here have no idea how big a player he is for real....dude has access to all kinds of pussy...he done already hipped me to it....they think they're so cute with all the Naruto jokes...they dont know whats really happening...but its typical white boys....just like they dont beleive they're getting cucked by and large..always the last ones to know.....

Kool Bob Love
08-16-2015, 07:20 AM

shut the fuck up old man.

Kool Bob Love
08-16-2015, 07:21 AM
because real niggas already lived that life and don't have a need to watch a movie about it...now get back to work stocking those shelves and making that 7/11 min. wage, abu.

The movie was more about late 80s early 90s hip hop tho.

BD24
08-16-2015, 09:40 AM
I stand corrected. The fact still stands though that Eazy didn't write much of his own stuff. Most of his great songs were written and produced by others.

baseline bum
08-16-2015, 09:51 AM

Ren was a way better rapper than Dre.

SCykJvngSmw

baseline bum
08-16-2015, 09:55 AM

:lol :lol :lol
You don't have to front on me biiiiiiitch
Don't be afraid, it's only a diiiiiiick
:lol :lol :lol

You ever heard the original version of Automobile by Funkadelic?

Qyw4FQ-fBz4

Killakobe81
08-16-2015, 09:59 AM
Fucking bad ass....one of my favorite scenes is when the scary looking OG gangsta with the tear drops forces the school bus to pull over after some kids throw gang signs at him...he gets on the bus saying he's the blood godfather OG two-tone and ready to kill..that was a powerful early scene..that's one of those niggas that dont give a fuck about his own life let alone yours.....it was some real world shit I'm sure Luva and Killakobe can speak to.....and it set a good tone to the movie...Cubes son fucking owned that movie....and I love the Cube NWA distrack scene...when they turned on Cube...I forgot what a boss Cube used to be.... :lol

Instant classic....they brought the eras together nicely..with Snoop entering....followed by a quick 2Pac cameo on Death Row......good ass movie tbh....

Can't wait to see it. Wasn't anywhere near Compton growing up but by late 80's early 90's was the norm to get hit up on the RTD (old school bus) asking what set you claim by the rolling 60's , pacoima pyru Bloods etc. But I'll be honest the Latino gangs always messed with me more because my Belize heritage looks more Spanish than African descent.
Anyways glad it's doing well media gave it mixed reviews ...most fans of hiphop love it. I read a article on the no Vaseline scene ...they say it hurt everyone especially Heller and Eazy. Probably best overt diss track ever ...the ice cube writes the rhymes ...and the I smell pussy sample from house party sample followed by God dam I'm glad you set it off ..you used to be hard now you just went soft used to be down with the AK ..now you in videos with Michelle ...

baseline bum
08-16-2015, 10:02 AM
Can't wait to see it. Wasn't anywhere near Compton growing up but by late 80's early 90's was the norm to get hit up on the RTD (old school bus) asking what set you claim by the rolling 60's , pacoima pyru Bloods etc. But I'll be honest the Latino gangs always messed with me more because my Belize heritage looks more Spanish than African descent.
Anyways glad it's doing well media gave it mixed reviews ...most fans of hiphop love it. I read a article on the no Vaseline scene ...they say it hurt everyone especially Heller and Eazy. Probably best overt diss track ever ...the ice cube writes the rhymes ...and the I smell pussy sample from house party sample followed by God dam I'm glad you set it off ..you used to be hard now you just went soft used to be down with the AK ..now you in videos with Michelle ...

What's was the reaction to Ren telling Cube "When we see you we're gonna cut your hair off and fuck you with a broomstick.... punk motherfucker". :lmao

Damn No Vaseline was harsh, but entirely justified after Ren dissed Cube like that in Message to BA.

Killakobe81
08-16-2015, 10:02 AM

Dj3nKkk2Whc

It's up there I wanna buy it on CD had it on tape and mp3...but it's a hole in my classic CD collection..

Killakobe81
08-16-2015, 10:03 AM

Went to taft high ...

baseline bum
08-16-2015, 10:05 AM
Went to taft high ...

Narutofan was right though, I just saw a video of his parents' house in south central. I gotta clown my boy for that telling me his family is from Woodland Hills.

baseline bum
08-16-2015, 10:07 AM
:lol NWA diss tracks

QhEqnzuzc0M

NkEcNmBPlVg

U5yFoeAaG8Q

Killakobe81
08-16-2015, 10:09 AM
I liked Comptons in the House on that tape along with Straight Outta Compton the Best, fucked up and went to Wal Mart and got the edited version first but no doubt later on went to get the real tape from the mall. I loved that Album. This is definitely in my top 10 of all times.

Funny as shit you got the Wal Mart version as well though, sounded good even with the editing TBH.

So many classics Cube was the main lyricist think he wrote most of it ...but Fuck tha police, gangsta gangsta dope man remix, i aint that one, straight outta Compton my faves I even like if it ain't ruff tbh...

baseline bum
08-16-2015, 10:11 AM
So many classics Cube was the main lyricist think he wrote most of it ...but Fuck tha police, gangsta gangsta door man remix, i aint that one, straight outta Compton my faves I even like if it ain't ruff tbh...

The bass was way better in the Dope Man (Remix) on Straight Outta Compton vs the original on NWA & the Posse

irn9FYJP2fY

BEDbY0bmJgw

Killakobe81
08-16-2015, 10:12 AM
Narutofan was right though, I just saw a video of his parents' house in south central. I gotta clown my boy for that telling me his family is from Woodland Hills.

Lot of kids from SC took bus to valley schools hardest nuggaz from my middle and high schools all came up ...That is how Larenz Tate learned bios Odogg shit he hung with the real gz (I played hoops vs his crew) he was soft but his crew scared the shit out the dudes on my basketball team.

Killakobe81
08-16-2015, 10:14 AM
The bass was way better in the Dope Man (Remix) on Straight Outta Compton vs the original on NWA & the Posse

irn9FYJP2fY

BEDbY0bmJgw

Bum you real with the hip hop I can't lie ...we agree on this fully add that to Bruins pride I think we would be homies if it we ran in similar circles

baseline bum
08-16-2015, 10:21 AM
Bum you real with the hip hop I can't lie ...we agree on this fully add that to Bruins pride I think we would be homies if it we ran in similar circles

I wish Ren had never put on all that weight, it completely changed his voice. Kizz My Black Azz was an incredible EP but by Shock of the Hour he had this boring deep voice that sounded nothing like his NWA days. I always thought Ren was the best lyricist in the crew by far in their primes.

baseline bum
08-16-2015, 10:31 AM
Damn I remember how much everyone teased with NWA reunions in the 90s. I remember an episode of Yo MTV Raps right after The Chronic dropped when Dre, Ren, and Cube were on and telling Fab 5 Freddy they were going to form a group called NWE without Eazy, how they were going to drop an album within the year. Then Dre and Cube teasing Helter Skelter for so long. Though Cube came correct with Westside Connection, he and WC together was some great shit.

benefactor
08-16-2015, 11:11 AM
This is the shit right here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa_vXF4hZmQ

Fabbs
08-16-2015, 11:59 AM
dis thread bouts the Komptan movie gots me thanking about dis:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183969&highlight=krew+battles

Fabbs
08-16-2015, 12:02 PM
Hurrrr a movie about "gangsta shit" and n!gger culture so cool.
Does Ice Cube do his signature "I just smelled a bad fart" pose like so many of the wrappers do? :lol
http://apps.startribune.com/blogs/user_images/chrisr_1425395262_IceCube.jpg

Buddy Mignon
08-16-2015, 12:14 PM
I don't even ride with you at all but damnnn :lmao

Real white boys got them thin to nonexistent lips. He's not even allowed in the club so I don't know why he's talking.

He all salty because Kool told him he had dick sucking lips. What nigga comes on a sports forum and uses a close up selfie as his avatar. When Kool coined him Suga Lips he decided to change his avatar of another close up selfie showing off his cock sucking lips with a cheap ass dodge in the back drop. I guess that's his way of saying..."look at my whip, nigga:lmao." He's about as lame as they come... real talk. He'll bump the "lol" thread and I'll go in there from time to time to see if he had something to say and you'll see it was at 2 fucking am!!! So its obvious... Suga Lips is obsessed with me for some odd reason. He got me twisted though... I'm not into the cuckold thing... Kool is so if he wants to get cum'd on he's barking up the wrong tree.

benefactor
08-16-2015, 12:23 PM
He all salty because Kool told him he had dick sucking lips. What nigga comes on a sports forum and uses a close up selfie as his avatar. When Kool coined him Suga Lips he decided to change his avatar of another close up selfie showing off his cock sucking lips with a cheap ass dodge in the back drop. I guess that's his way of saying..."look at my whip, nigga:lmao." He's about as lame as they come... real talk. He'll bump the "lol" thread and I'll go in there from time to time to see if he had something to say and you'll see it was at 2 fucking am!!! So its obvious... Suga Lips is obsessed with me for some odd reason. He got me twisted though... I'm not into the cuckold thing... Kool is so if he wants to get cum'd on he's barking up the wrong tree.
At least the picture really is me...and I really do own that car.

http://www.narutoforums.com/member.php?u=18803

benefactor
08-16-2015, 12:24 PM
Ten fucking years on a Naruto forum and now you are here claiming to be from Compton.

Just :lol.

Buddy Mignon
08-16-2015, 12:34 PM
Damn I remember how much everyone teased with NWA reunions in the 90s. I remember an episode of Yo MTV Raps right after The Chronic dropped when Dre, Ren, and Cube were on and telling Fab 5 Freddy they were going to form a group called NWE without Eazy, how they were going to drop an album within the year. Then Dre and Cube teasing Helter Skelter for so long. Though Cube came correct with Westside Connection, he and WC together was some great shit.

They were too busy with their own shit. Cube was blowing up with his solo career and the acting thing. Dre was caught up in the Death Row bullshit and developing Snoops career, and Ren joined the Nation Of Islam. Easy would have dropped everything to reunite the group, but he had to settle for working with his new group, Bone Thugs & Harmony. I'm kind of glad they didn't reunite because the movie was extremely nice towards Eazy's story. Eazy was the least talented in the group and was fucking his homies raw. He was basically treating them like they was his entourage. They would go places and he'd just give them niggas spending money... except for Dre. If Eazy bought a new house... he bought Dre one next door. Eazy bought a car... Dre got one too. This was after Cube left the group. Cube saw the shit coming early in the game and moved on. The DOC was getting fucked something vicious... and truth be told... he had the most talent in the group. At one point Ruthless Records was worth more than 100 million and Eazy is on record admitting that he fucked off the greatest group in the history of hip hop.

Buddy Mignon
08-16-2015, 12:36 PM
At least the picture really is me...and I really do own that car.

http://www.narutoforums.com/member.php?u=18803

I'm not knocking your whip... if that's what you like its what you like. It would be a downgrade for me, though.

Buddy Mignon
08-16-2015, 12:38 PM
Ten fucking years on a Naruto forum and now you are here claiming to be from Compton.

No need to hate... Compton ain't Beverly Hills, Suga Lips. Its a ghetto... from top to bottom. I just happen to be born in it, Suga. Hey... can you trip your mustache just a tad?

Koolaid_Man
08-16-2015, 12:41 PM
They were too busy with their own shit. Cube was blowing up with his solo career and the acting thing. Dre was caught up in the Death Row bullshit and developing Snoops career, and Ren joined the Nation Of Islam. Easy would have dropped everything to reunite the group, but he had to settle for working with his new group, Bone Thugs & Harmony. I'm kind of glad they didn't reunite because the movie was extremely nice towards Eazy's story. Eazy was the least talented in the group and was fucking his homies raw. He was basically treating them like they was his entourage. They would go places and he'd just give them niggas spending money... except for Dre. If Eazy bought a new house... he bought Dre one next door. Eazy bought a car... Dre got one too. This was after Cube left the group. Cube saw the shit coming early in the game and moved on. The DOC was getting fucked something vicious... and truth be told... he had the most talent in the group. At one point Ruthless Records was worth more than 100 million and Eazy is on record admitting that he fucked off the greatest group in the history of hip hop.

Doc was a talented muthafucker...on the cool

benefactor
08-16-2015, 12:50 PM
I'm not knocking your whip... if that's what you like its what you like. It would be a downgrade for me, though.
It's fun...always been a fan of American muscle. It pulls pretty hard stock, but it's gonna a monster when I'm done with it. Your probably right for now though...I'm sure you have a shit ton of money invested in the ricer you drive.

No need to hate... Compton ain't Beverly Hills, Suga Lips. Its a ghetto... from top to bottom. I just happen to be born in it, Suga. Hey... can you trip your mustache just a tad?
I already did. Was in full beard at the time. So do you have like a whole group of secret Naruto Compton homies? Or is like BB said and your dad owned the local liquor store?

Buddy Mignon
08-16-2015, 12:53 PM
I'm as dumb as they come but where do you rank EZE, luva?

He's not even ranked, tbh. You just love gangsta rap... and I do too. Eazy had that voice you love, but as far as rhyming it was DOC, Cube, Ren, then Eazy. To Eazy's credit... he went from being a dope dealer that had never wrote or spit a rhyme to a nigga that could spit some fire and eventually even contributing to some of the writing. I'll try to find the video of Cube talking about how gut wrenching it was to get Eazy to just complete a single verse when they first started out. They showed this in the movie. This track is probably the coldest I've heard all of them on. Notice how The DOC killed it at the end. They all spit fire, though.

CpSJjIaEalE

Buddy Mignon
08-16-2015, 12:54 PM
It's fun...always been a fan of American muscle. It pulls pretty hard stock, but it's gonna a monster when I'm done with it. Your probably right for now though...I'm sure you have a shit ton of money invested in the ricer you drive.

I already did. Was in full beard at the time. So do you have like a whole group of secret Naruto Compton homies? Or is like BB said and your dad owned the local liquor store?

Sean Cagney
08-16-2015, 01:46 PM
So many classics Cube was the main lyricist think he wrote most of it ...but Fuck tha police, gangsta gangsta dope man remix, i aint that one, straight outta Compton my faves I even like if it ain't ruff tbh...
Ren was pretty nice as well, loved when his verse would come on. The album without Cube was actually pretty good though but he was missed. Dope Man remix damn man I forgot how great that album was. I need to go back and listen again. I had the casette and wore it out, that was a classic. If it aint Ruff was nice as well. That whole album front to back I just played over and over with the walk man.

Buddy Mignon
08-16-2015, 02:20 PM
Here go two clips of Cube talking about what happened when he left the group and how Eazy became a rapper.

kSOfoDPJpsA

This clip talks about how they wrote their first song.

SADjfx69khM

jjktkk
08-16-2015, 03:48 PM
My Pops was dead to me....never did a dam thang 4 me...until recently .it was a struggle at times...I have a kinda hood story I can put together about my life as well...:lol

I bet you do...:lol

08-16-2015, 05:29 PM
Pretty good movie, albeit a bit long and didn't cover as much as I would have liked. I had a good time with it.

baseline bum
08-16-2015, 10:33 PM
Bye Felicia :lmao

When Yella is banging that bitch and asks if she's Felicia :lol

SpursforSix
08-16-2015, 10:50 PM
Why would I go see that. I lived that shit motherfucker. You don't go up to a Nam Vet and ask him to go see Platoon.

baseline bum
08-16-2015, 11:09 PM
Never heard about Cube trashing the office at Priority Records. True or Hollywood bullshit?

DJR210
08-17-2015, 12:24 AM

:rollin

DJR210
08-17-2015, 12:26 AM
Wut Would You Do and Real Motha Fuckin G's - two of the best diss tracks of all time IMO

BG Knoccout and Gangsta Dre'sta got in Death Row's ass too

baseline bum
08-17-2015, 12:53 AM
Wut Would You Do and Real Motha Fuckin G's - two of the best diss tracks of all time IMO

No one touches Cube for diss tracks though

How you gonna be the nigga 4 life crew with a white jew telling you what to do? :lmao

I love that scene when Jerry plays No Vaseline and all the bitches are laughing at NWA

baseline bum
08-17-2015, 06:43 PM
Damn that scene when Cube starts busting out the first verse of Gangster Gangster at the club. I wonder how accurate that shit is though, since Cube, Sir Jinx, and K Dee were biting the Beastie Boys' style hard then.

velk3NLFRBc

LTvOpjfWppM

Clipper Nation
08-17-2015, 06:58 PM
No one touches Cube for diss tracks though

How you gonna be the nigga 4 life crew with a white jew telling you what to do? :lmao

I love that scene when Jerry plays No Vaseline and all the bitches are laughing at NWA
Speaking of Ice Cube and diss tracks, Common pretty much ended Cube's career with this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGXG5LS9X2I

baseline bum
08-17-2015, 07:05 PM
Speaking of Ice Cube and diss tracks, Common pretty much ended Cube's career with this one:

That's retard shit saying Cube never did anything good after AmeriKKKa's Most. Kill At Will, Death Certificate, and Bow Down are A+ shit, and Predator and the Lench Mob album had a few great songs, though overall those albums were a little weak. I'm a big Common fan, but that line was wack.

UNT Eagles 2016
08-17-2015, 07:19 PM
Easy E was a queer that died of AIDS. Ice Cube is a radical Muslim in the Malcolm X mold. Those N.W.A. guys are dangerous and led the ghetto movement in the late 1980s, and are honestly partially to blame for all the "Black Lives Matter" crap and similar violence/disturbances started by black Americans.

Killakobe81
08-17-2015, 09:48 PM

Stop it ...i like Common but he did not "end" shit ...at least in that feud.

spurraider21
08-17-2015, 09:50 PM
i've heard good things about it, might check it out tonight

spurraider21
08-17-2015, 09:52 PM
Bow Down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTmL4goF4nA

Buddy Mignon
08-17-2015, 09:57 PM
That's retard shit saying Cube never did anything good after AmeriKKKa's Most. Kill At Will, Death Certificate, and Bow Down are A+ shit, and Predator and the Lench Mob album had a few great songs, though overall those albums were a little weak. I'm a big Common fan, but that line was wack.

War & Peace volume 1 was his bets work. Laugh Now Cry Later was banging too.

Silver&Black
08-17-2015, 11:53 PM

DJR210...my nigga. Real Mothaphuckkin Gs was da shit.

:lmao Damn E...they tried to fade you on Dre Day. But Dre Day only meant Eazy's payday.

HemisfairArena
08-18-2015, 12:42 AM
Lil Wayne is alright....he's not All that great a rapper but he has his moments....however he did kill it on that Kobe rap song..knocked it outta the park....I love that Father Like Son Album its tha shit....reminds me of me and Pops..

3EA1gh8XKGk
rrr

That Wayne/Bird combo was a faggot act,,,I will give Wayne props for draggin' Ja Rule's talentless ass across the finish line in this song,,,he crushes it,,,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42ns4eP-kdY

DJR210
08-18-2015, 01:17 AM
DJR210...my nigga. Real Mothaphuckkin Gs was da shit.

:lmao Damn E...they tried to fade you on Dre Day. But Dre Day only meant Eazy's payday.

See you's a wannabe loc and I hope that ya fans understand when you talk about spraying me,
the same records that ya making is paying me,
Mother fuck Dre, Mother fuck Snoop, Mother fuck Death Row..

GuerillaBlack
08-18-2015, 07:32 AM
Movie was pretty badass. I took some white friends sho aren't rap fans to see it after they forced me to see Fantastic Four last weekend and both of them are fans now. Bobbin their heads in the concert scenes and came out of the theater like giddy school girls and looking up Eazy E/NWA on wikipedia. One has always thought of Ice Cube as just a movie guy. Didn't know he wrote songs like that. I give it a 9/10. Wish they would have put in Easy working with Bone, more Dre and Snoop, and more of Ice Cube's solo career (like him at shows). All of that might be in the Director's Cut which is said to be over 3 1/2 hours long.

Since when is Baldwin Hills ghetto?

Agloco
08-18-2015, 07:36 AM
I'll see it tomorrow.

Right after that first-run Naruto episode I'll bet.

Clipper Nation
08-18-2015, 08:13 AM
Stop it ...i like Common but he did not "end" shit ...at least in that feud.
When that track came out, Cube went from one of the biggest names in rap to "Are We There Yet?"

IronMexican
08-18-2015, 08:26 AM
Not Compton, homie. That's my hood... born and raised. Cube is not from Compton. Eazy-E is for sure. I could take you directly to E's old house off of Greenleaf in Compton. Dre grew up in Compton as well... not sure where, though. Cube may have caught the bus from South Central to Woodland Hills but I'm 100% positive he's not from Hub City Compton... and damn there positive his parents still own the same home he grew up in that's in South Central Baldwin Hills. Catching the bus to different cities was popular back then due to cats wanting to play for certain schools that had good sports programs. I remember reading somewhere that Cube did go to George Washington Prep at one time.i went to Washington Prep, and as far as I know, he never went there. But I heard he grew up around the Rollin 100's near imperial and western.

Killakobe81
08-18-2015, 09:11 AM
When that track came out, Cube went from one of the biggest names in rap to "Are We There Yet?"

Dafuc? Cube was moving towards movies because of the Friday series, 3 kings and boyz n the hood etc. Think your time line is way off ... Common 's song was way before ...Are we there yet iirc.

Kool Bob Love
08-18-2015, 09:17 AM
Dafuc? Cube was moving towards movies because of the Friday series, 3 kings and boyz n the hood etc. Think your time line is way off ... Common 's song was way before ...Are we there yet iirc.

Pay no mind to CN. He def tone when it comes to music. Cool basketball Mind but that's about it for him.

Killakobe81
08-18-2015, 09:35 AM
Pay no mind to CN. He def tone when it comes to music. Cool basketball Mind but that's about it for him.

Basketball takes are OK when not trolling ...but he trolls to much to be taken seriously on the regular.

Fabbs
08-18-2015, 12:14 PM
I's pulls offs the freeway in mys 64 Impala in bouts 1993.
I's asks a passerbyer if he knowses a short cut on da ways up tas Beverly Hills.

He tell me don go thru Comptan whatever i dos cause i get my car jacked straight up.
I thank him for the info, we talks for a while and he says he just got outs of prison.

Very nice of him to steer me and my 64 aways from Compton.

Buddy Mignon
08-18-2015, 01:56 PM
Movie was pretty badass. I took some white friends sho aren't rap fans to see it after they forced me to see Fantastic Four last weekend and both of them are fans now. Bobbin their heads in the concert scenes and came out of the theater like giddy school girls and looking up Eazy E/NWA on wikipedia. One has always thought of Ice Cube as just a movie guy. Didn't know he wrote songs like that. I give it a 9/10. Wish they would have put in Easy working with Bone, more Dre and Snoop, and more of Ice Cube's solo career (like him at shows). All of that might be in the Director's Cut which is said to be over 3 1/2 hours long.

Since when is Baldwin Hills ghetto?

Balwdwin Hill is in the Crenshaw district. If you know that area then you know that the Black P. Stones are in the Jungles. Those are the same projects they filmed Training Day at. I know that area like the palm of my hand. Ladera Heights is right there as well... so you have some nice homes over there but the closer you get to Crenshaw and Slauson... the worse it gets. Back in the day if I met a girl on Crenshaw and she said she lived in the Jungles... I'd just toss her number.

Buddy Mignon
08-18-2015, 02:00 PM

Common is one of self-righteous conscience niggas that smoke weed and fucks white girls at night but talks shit about the whiteman during the day. That song was lame.

hater
08-18-2015, 02:07 PM
Met Cubes at a party in Miami years ago. Short ass ngga that walk like a mini bulldog. Cool dude dou

GuerillaBlack
08-19-2015, 12:17 AM
Balwdwin Hill is in the Crenshaw district. If you know that area then you know that the Black P. Stones are in the Jungles. Those are the same projects they filmed Training Day at. I know that area like the palm of my hand. Ladera Heights is right there as well... so you have some nice homes over there but the closer you get to Crenshaw and Slauson... the worse it gets. Back in the day if I met a girl on Crenshaw and she said she lived in the Jungles... I'd just toss her number.

Depends on where you are. Even right where you are talking about at Crenshaw and Adams there are nice homes north of Adams blvd all the way to USC. Then you got Baldwin Hills, Leimert Park, view park, etc., all bunched up together. A lot of these areas are much better than back in the day.

djohn2oo8
08-22-2015, 12:55 AM
Great movie. Love the Bye Felicia scene

baseline bum
08-22-2015, 08:04 PM
Great movie. Love the Bye Felicia scene

What's up with Eazy wearing 90s White Sox gear in the mid 80s though?

HemisfairArena
08-22-2015, 08:20 PM
What's up with Eazy wearing 90s White Sox gear in the mid 80s though?

This has been discussed ad nauseam in the media, BB,,,,they fucked up.

baseline bum
08-22-2015, 08:49 PM
Met Cubes at a party in Miami years ago. Short ass ngga that walk like a mini bulldog. Cool dude dou

Just as long as you didn't go home with Eazy

Spurtacular
08-23-2015, 04:43 AM
Did they show Dre beating up women? Just wondering....

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/22/arts/music/dr-dre-apologizes-to-the-women-ive-hurt.html?_r=0

djohn2oo8
08-23-2015, 10:20 AM
Did they show Dre beating up women? Just wondering....

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/22/arts/music/dr-dre-apologizes-to-the-women-ive-hurt.html?_r=0

No. It's an NWA movie. Not solely a Dre movie.

djohn2oo8
08-23-2015, 10:27 AM
Besides, the original cut of the movie was supposed to be 3 and a half hours.

djohn2oo8
08-23-2015, 10:28 AM
Never heard about Cube trashing the office at Priority Records. True or Hollywood bullshit?

It really happened.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/104158-how-accurate-is-straight-outta-compton-the-nwa-biopic-is-surprisingly-close-to-the-real-story

Kool Bob Love
08-23-2015, 10:57 AM
Met Cubes at a party in Miami years ago. Short ass n that walk like a mini bulldog. Cool dude dou

baseline bum
08-23-2015, 11:05 AM
Besides, the original cut of the movie was supposed to be 3 and a half hours.

I hope that eventually gets released. I don't like how they jumped from Boyz in the Hood to Straight Outta Compton without any of NWA & the Posse and the departures of Arabian Prince (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx_JQe6THkM), Ron De Vu (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qljrno7Q0ho), and the Fila Fresh Crew (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQtLpeV7oYE) right before NWA was about to hit big. And I would have liked to hear a bit more about CIA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=velk3NLFRBc).

Buddy Mignon
08-23-2015, 11:48 AM
I hope that eventually gets released. I don't like how they jumped from Boyz in the Hood to Straight Outta Compton without any of NWA & the Posse and the departures of Arabian Prince (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx_JQe6THkM), Ron De Vu (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qljrno7Q0ho), and the Fila Fresh Crew (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQtLpeV7oYE) right before NWA was about to hit big. And I would have liked to hear a bit more about CIA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=velk3NLFRBc).

I think they blew a great opportunity to show the irony of how your black preachers, civil leaders, and politicians were united in silencing gangsta rap... specifically NWA, and yet they are marching and bitching and moaning about police brutality today. Years later it comes to light that Al Sharpton was a FBI mob rat.

Thread
08-23-2015, 12:02 PM
I think they blew a great opportunity to show the irony of how your black preachers, civil leaders, and politicians were united in silencing gangsta rap... specifically NWA, and yet they are marching and bitching and moaning about police brutality today. Years later it comes to light that Al Sharpton was a FBI mob rat.

The Weekend of Luva

Killakobe81
08-26-2015, 11:28 AM

Troof bombs. Saw it last night with the wife and the "reel collection movie club" at work. Was funny to see the reactions of urban youth of that era and area like myself vs. some of my more sheltered co-workers. The scene on the school bus was chilling as were the riot scenes. Being hit up asking what set you claim and what colors you were were real even in the valley ... but everyone loved the movie I was with old/young black, white asian and hispanic. Was beautiful to see ...I know we have a long way to go but I remember seeing boyznthehood as a kid and the trouble it caused in it's early showings with fights etc. Havent heard of any issues with SOOC ...

Great bumping music even the non concert scenes. if you listened close even the oldies played in quieter moments as well as some of the call outs to Wu-tang, craig Mack etc in later club scenes was great. I always appreciated rap from all sides as long as it was good. I was born in Brooklyn and love Kane, Nas, Jay etc. Andre 3000 is probably one of my favorite Mc's of all-time but of course I have a huge soft spot for wEst coast artists and Cube was one of the best. But as many have said Ren, Eazy and Dre were all instrumental ...one question what happened to Arabian Prince? He was one of the OG members of NWA ... but phased out of the group later on ...

Buddy Mignon
08-26-2015, 11:58 AM
He left the group over money before Straight out of Compton was finished.

Killakobe81
08-26-2015, 01:51 PM
He left the group over money before Straight out of Compton was finished.

hmmm, one of my homies who actually is from South Central (lives in SA now an d HATES the spurs like Kool or Cully does) felt the Eazy scenes were to much and said he almost felt there was a homo-erotic vibe. I think he was "projecting" because there were rumors of that at least in the hood especially after no Vaseline but even before. Not many understood how E could remain loyal to Heller over the talent he let leave like Cube and Dre. I dont think any of that is true ... but there was talk of that ...? did anyone get that from the flick? I did not ...but it did seem a bit much.

Also read a few excerpts from Heller's book and seen some interviews his perspective is interesting:

- Says DOC was the best pure rapper he has ever seen 2nd only to Rakim and if the car accident didnt happen he would of been arguably the GOAT Also said that DOc's writing was just as key to NWA as Cube ...HE also blames DOC not Dre for allowing suge to get close to their circle and ruin Ruthless ...

- Still argues that if he was stealing why didn't anyone sure him for royalties/damages?

- Says he brokered the deal that Dre signed with Interscope (and if he was o horrible why would Dre let him be a part of it?)

- Also says that Cube was jealous of Easy and the other guys because he could get no pu$$y

This was all from a radio interview i saw on Youtube on some hip hop show. I believe some of what he says and you can tell he really did care for easy even after Wright fired him. But I think he shortchanges Cube in his book and in interviews and im sure you let a Jew break up our crew is still the reason why.

One last related note didnt know that the beep from Kim who could buck all night is Cube's now wife and O'shea Junior's mom. HE talked about performing that song with his pops and how awkward that was ...

hater
08-26-2015, 01:53 PM
Just as long as you didn't go home with Eazy

Nah. I met him later. Easy E was already pushing up daysies.

I met cubes in between Next Friday and Friday After Next

baseline bum
08-26-2015, 02:12 PM
hmmm, one of my homies who actually is from South Central (lives in SA now an d HATES the spurs like Kool or Cully does) felt the Eazy scenes were to much and said he almost felt there was a homo-erotic vibe. I think he was "projecting" because there were rumors of that at least in the hood especially after no Vaseline but even before. Not many understood how E could remain loyal to Heller over the talent he let leave like Cube and Dre. I dont think any of that is true ... but there was talk of that ...? did anyone get that from the flick? I did not ...but it did seem a bit much.

Also read a few excerpts from Heller's book and seen some interviews his perspective is interesting:

- Says DOC was the best pure rapper he has ever seen 2nd only to Rakim and if the car accident didnt happen he would of been arguably the GOAT Also said that DOc's writing was just as key to NWA as Cube ...HE also blames DOC not Dre for allowing suge to get close to their circle and ruin Ruthless ...

- Still argues that if he was stealing why didn't anyone sure him for royalties/damages?

- Says he brokered the deal that Dre signed with Interscope (and if he was o horrible why would Dre let him be a part of it?)

- Also says that Cube was jealous of Easy and the other guys because he could get no pu$$y

This was all from a radio interview i saw on Youtube on some hip hop show. I believe some of what he says and you can tell he really did care for easy even after Wright fired him. But I think he shortchanges Cube in his book and in interviews and im sure you let a Jew break up our crew is still the reason why.

One last related note didnt know that the beep from Kim who could buck all night is Cube's now wife and O'shea Junior's mom. HE talked about performing that song with his pops and how awkward that was ...

Unless Eazy was an IV drug user he had to be always into something, getting fucked at night. It ain't eazy for hetero men to get the AIDS tbh.

I like DOC, but no way he was anywhere close to Rakim. His solo had some great work on it and I loved his verses in NWA & the Posse (too bad the Fila Fresh Crew was shitting up the rest of the songs he appeared on though), but nah man, no comparison to Paid in Full. I think the closest MC the west coast ever had to Rakim was Ice T. Iceberg has to be the most underrated rapper ever.

Trill Clinton
08-26-2015, 02:57 PM
saw it last week. great movie. it should have been a four hour movie so all the day one fans(not me) can get everything they wanted but i understand why they kept it short.

look at this salty cac's poster in the back groundhttp://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/mjlol.png

http://www.thebeeshine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/JerryHeller.png

Trill Clinton
08-26-2015, 02:58 PM
oh and ice cube's wife is fine as hell. probably the most beautiful hip hop wife of all time. word.

Killakobe81
08-26-2015, 03:17 PM
oh and ice cube's wife is fine as hell. probably the most beautiful hip hop wife of all time. word.

You may be right ... but Ice t's wife had a bad a$$ body in her prime ...

The Gemini Method
08-26-2015, 03:30 PM
I stopped by Eric Wright's grave a few weeks back on my way to my friend's pops funeral. Somebody left a 40 of Ol E and some prophylactics.

I. Hustle
08-26-2015, 03:35 PM
I stopped by Eric Wright's grave a few weeks back on my way to my friend's pops funeral. Somebody left a 40 of Ol E and some prophylactics.

Did they look at you funny when you started drinking it?

Buddy Mignon
08-26-2015, 03:36 PM

Eazy is on record saying how he fucked over the worlds greatest rap group... fact.

Dre is on record apologizing for his abuse of women... fact.

Cube is on record of admitting to never being a gangsta and never even hanging out in clubs due to being a family man... fact.

According to Jerry Heller he never did anything wrong nor did he contribute to the group breaking up... I'm not buying it. The gay rumors surfaced when Eazy caught was diagnosed with AIDS. Back then people thought it was a gay disease. Eazy was a hustler and allowed his ego to get the best of him... in the process he lost the most important members of his group. I saw that same interview and Jerry still seems bitter over Cube airing his ass out in No Vaseline.

Buddy Mignon
08-26-2015, 03:42 PM
Unless Eazy was an IV drug user he had to be always into something, getting fucked at night. It ain't eazy for hetero men to get the AIDS tbh.

I like DOC, but no way he was anywhere close to Rakim. His solo had some great work on it and I loved his verses in NWA & the Posse (too bad the Fila Fresh Crew was shitting up the rest of the songs he appeared on though), but nah man, no comparison to Paid in Full. I think the closest MC the west coast ever had to Rakim was Ice T. Iceberg has to be the most underrated rapper ever.

Rakim is overrated. Its not like he had a great career... he had one good joint. I'd take KRS, LL, and Kane over Rakim. DOC's first album was tighter than Rakim's as well. Outside of Paid In Full Rakim's shit was a waste of time.

baseline bum
08-26-2015, 03:49 PM
Rakim is overrated. Its not like he had a great career... he had one good joint. I'd take KRS, LL, and Kane over Rakim. DOC's first album was tighter than Rakim's as well. Outside of Paid In Full Rakim's shit was a waste of time.

LL over Rakim? First time I ever heard that shit. :lol

Buddy Mignon
08-26-2015, 04:17 PM
LL over Rakim? First time I ever heard that shit. :lol

You could easily rank LL at the top of the list. Only a few guys were able to put together a body of work comparable... Rakim not included. LL brought in an entire new genre of hip hop. No rappers were rhyming with R&B artists prior to LL. Now its the norm. Rakim fell off in the early 90's... LL can still drop joints if he wants. I liked Rakims first joint... after that it was all downhill.

baseline bum
08-26-2015, 04:23 PM
You could easily rank LL at the top of the list. Only a few guys were able to put together a body of work comparable... Rakim not included. LL brought in an entire new genre of hip hop. No rappers were rhyming with R&B artists prior to LL. Now its the norm. Rakim fell off in the early 90's... LL can still drop joints if he wants. I liked Rakims first joint... after that it was all downhill.

Mixing rap and R&B created a garbage genre where you'd have songs by people who couldn't rap or sing, it watered both genres down.

baseline bum
08-26-2015, 04:25 PM
And Rakim was putting out amazing music long after Paid in Full.

OPkWYTUiPTo

Switch to southpaw, split your right jaw
Cuz I don't like y'all
I'm hyper nightfall
Smooth when I move like an army
Bulletproof down in case brothers try to harm me
Putting brothers to rest like Elliott Ness cuz I don't like stress
Streets ain't the place for innocent bystanders to stand
Nothing's gonna stop the plan.
I'll chill like Pacino, kill like DeNiro.
Black Gambino, die like a hero.
Living on shaky ground too close to the edge.
Let's see if I know the ledge.

The Gemini Method
08-26-2015, 04:29 PM
Did they look at you funny when you started drinking it?I brought my own single malt to share with my neighbor. Or I might've downed the slo-e.

Buddy Mignon
08-26-2015, 04:33 PM
Mixing rap and R&B created a garbage genre where you'd have songs by people who couldn't rap or sing, it watered both genres down.

I agree... but I like LL. You can't mention greatest rappers unless you mention him. He was literally the first superstar solo rapper. Even though he brought in the R&B, he kept his street cred along the way. His concerts were light years better than his peers. In a Golden Age of Hip Hop... Rakim's record sales were extremely poor. Not to mention on their greatest joint, Paid In Full, there was a ton of fluff with Eric B, just showing off his mixing skills and no rapping at all from Rakim. I'm not knocking him... that album could be the greatest Rap album ever, but he didn't follow it up with anything comparable.

Buddy Mignon
08-26-2015, 04:38 PM
And Rakim was putting out amazing music long after Paid in Full.

OPkWYTUiPTo

Switch to southpaw, split your right jaw
Cuz I don't like y'all
I'm hyper nightfall
Smooth when I move like an army
Bulletproof down in case brothers try to harm me
Putting brothers to rest like Elliott Ness cuz I don't like stress
Streets ain't the place for innocent bystanders to stand
Nothing's gonna stop the plan.
I'll chill like Pacino, kill like DeNiro.
Black Gambino, die like a hero.
Living on shaky ground too close to the edge.
Let's see if I know the ledge.

That shit is average at best.

This is when he was rocking.

0pwoIFyWE1M

9zpjOP-_1cg

djohn2oo8
08-26-2015, 05:27 PM

There's that rumor that Suge Knight injected eazy with some needle carrying HIV.

Killakobe81
08-26-2015, 05:49 PM

what? he may be overrated by some but you went to far ...

Killakobe81
08-26-2015, 06:05 PM
Eazy is on record saying how he fucked over the worlds greatest rap group... fact.

Dre is on record apologizing for his abuse of women... fact.

Cube is on record of admitting to never being a gangsta and never even hanging out in clubs due to being a family man... fact.

According to Jerry Heller he never did anything wrong nor did he contribute to the group breaking up... I'm not buying it. The gay rumors surfaced when Eazy caught was diagnosed with AIDS. Back then people thought it was a gay disease. Eazy was a hustler and allowed his ego to get the best of him... in the process he lost the most important members of his group. I saw that same interview and Jerry still seems bitter over Cube airing his ass out in No Vaseline.

Oh I dont buy all he is selling. for example Cube was so young he didnt know law ... you saw how he handled the contract dispute with Priority he was "hood" ... no lawsuits doesnt mean Heller was innocent he was just smart enough to steal money legally ... just saying there are two sides to every story.I think the movie's depiction was accurate his "defense' was he protected his "end". in short Eazy was the fall guy. He had him sign the checks and when shit went sour ... Eazy took all the losses. Heller didnt have to downgrade houses but he also put up the front money as well. I think in the end he is just as shady as and record exec ...But Eazy still was complicit in screwing over Cube in particular.

I agree with Bum DOC wasnt on Rakim's level but Heller argues cube's record was next up on ruthless but Dre wanted to work wth DOC who saw him as his first Snoop or Em ...
Again I think all parties Dre, Eazy, Cube Heller will paint themselves in the best light.

Really liked Cube's son portrayal would love to see something where he does more of his dad's story ... i thought the whole cast was excellent tbh but Cube's son was uncanny i guess the genes helped.

baseline bum
08-26-2015, 06:55 PM
Oh I dont buy all he is selling. for example Cube was so young he didnt know law ... you saw how he handled the contract dispute with Priority he was "hood" ... no lawsuits doesnt mean Heller was innocent he was just smart enough to steal money legally ... just saying there are two sides to every story.I think the movie's depiction was accurate his "defense' was he protected his "end". in short Eazy was the fall guy. He had him sign the checks and when shit went sour ... Eazy took all the losses. Heller didnt have to downgrade houses but he also put up the front money as well. I think in the end he is just as shady as and record exec ...But Eazy still was complicit in screwing over Cube in particular.

Like Parrish Smith said "Rappers been around long, making mad noise you see, still I haven't seen one rapper living comfortably"

baseline bum
08-26-2015, 07:00 PM
That shit is average at best.

This is when he was rocking.

0pwoIFyWE1M

9zpjOP-_1cg

Microphone Fiend was off his second album man.

djohn2oo8
08-26-2015, 07:16 PM
Also, the dude playing Pac, that was uncanny.

djohn2oo8
08-26-2015, 07:17 PM

I agree with Bum DOC wasnt on Rakim's level but Heller argues cube's record was next up on ruthless but Dre wanted to work wth DOC who saw him as his first Snoop or Em ...
Again I think all parties Dre, Eazy, Cube Heller will paint themselves in the best light.

Really liked Cube's son portrayal would love to see something where he does more of his dad's story ... i thought the whole cast was excellent tbh but Cube's son was uncanny i guess the genes helped.

Yeah Cube's son did an excellent job. So did the guys playing Eazy and Dre. I loved the Scene where Dre is confront Suge about the shit going on in the next room while Pac is trying to record.

baseline bum
08-26-2015, 07:18 PM
There's that rumor that Suge Knight injected eazy with some needle carrying HIV.

Pretty sure Eazy wouldn't have gone to the grave with that.

Killakobe81
08-27-2015, 01:28 AM
Like Parrish Smith said "Rappers been around long, making mad noise you see, still I haven't seen one rapper living comfortably"

EPMD was another great team ....crossover still can bump in my car anyday

baseline bum
08-27-2015, 10:36 PM
Damn, I never knew about this single for Gangster Gangster until I was just watching a youtube interview with DJ Yella where they brought up the cover with the white guy shining their shoes. Is that you cubby?

http://i.imgur.com/veRwWDJ.jpg

Infinite_limit
08-27-2015, 11:37 PM
Damn, I never knew about this single for Gangster Gangster until I was just watching a youtube interview with DJ Yella where they brought up the cover with the white guy shining their shoes. Is that you cubby?

http://i.imgur.com/veRwWDJ.jpg

Avante

baseline bum
09-06-2015, 08:46 PM
CROFL, interesting piece of trivia: dude who voiced Franklin in GTA V beat Ice Cube's ass and took his chain and Rolex. :lmao

MD3TFA7vsxw

FF to the 10 minute mark.

djohn2oo8
12-30-2015, 06:26 PM
baseline bum

http://collider.com/straight-outta-compton-directors-cut-blu-ray/

Only features 20 more minutes of footage but it will be interesting to see what they cut out

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2015, 06:35 PM
baseline bum (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=131)

Only features 20 more minutes of footage but it will be interesting to see what they cut out

Thanks DJ

baseline bum
12-30-2015, 10:10 PM
baseline bum

Nice

Thebesteva
12-31-2015, 12:09 AM
Me on the ride home after watching Straight Outta Compton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XASNM1XEQPs

Thread
01-01-2016, 05:45 PM
Me on the ride home after watching Straight Outta Compton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XASNM1XEQPs

That movie is fine till he actually leaves the job,,,then it doesn't know what the fuck to do. So much left on the ground, eva.