PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Barkley Hating On Kobe Again.... Is Raging Jealous Of MJ and Kobe's Relationship

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 01:00 PM
Now he's back at it again....MJ says he loves Kobe like a brother and they talk all the time and Barkley loses it again.....I dont see this ringless fuck face asking TOSB to retire...now if Kobe cant play next season then we have this discussion..but thus far and injuries notwithstanding no one has proven they can stop Kobe 1 on 1....sure he's not the defensive beast he used to be but at the same time no one can guard him....
Barkley wants Kobe to retire after season....

"I hope he retires, because I don't want to see — I probably played two years too long. I hate to see Patrick Ewing, great as he was, struggle — I don't like seeing great players just out there, you know?" Barkley said. "Michael Jordan playing for the Wizards (http://www.foxsports.com/nba/washington-wizards-team), that didn't do anything for me. Kobe's obviously not going to walk away from $30 million. This should be like a farewell tour, play 20, 25 minutes a night. The Lakers aren't going to make the playoffs. Could he play some more? Yeah, of course. His best days are behind him. I hear these fools on TV, talking about, 'Kobe's going to get healthy.' Old people don't get healthy; they die. Old people don't get healthy. Father Time is undefeated. ... You can get in great shape in the summer, because you're playing against air. Air doesn't hit back."

Thread
08-15-2015, 05:22 PM
Jordan held his hand June of '93...led him right down to the rocks. & left him there.

The fool.

Thread
08-15-2015, 05:27 PM
Barkley, at 1:20 initiates the domino fall...watch:::

GnAr4I3-Z48

Gonna be the big shot. No more big shot.

HemisfairArena
08-15-2015, 06:07 PM
Barx needs to bite his tongue,,,I want to watch Kobrick stick around to long and cripple the Laker franchise,,,,

Mark Celibate
08-15-2015, 06:19 PM
Lakers fans automatically identify it as Kobe hatred whenever someone speaks truth about Kobe. Kobe can play 40+ games a season of course, but it's a big question if he still wanna play anymore when his team struggles to scratch 30% winning percentage by February. Dude would just quit to save his face when his team sucks badly imho. His absence harms the team's tanking job of course since the team is much better without him, but still the selfish fuck never bothers to give a shit about the team.

Reck
08-15-2015, 06:26 PM
Raging? Nothing but truth nukes.

He even gave Kobe major props given that he is totally finished now.

Thread
08-15-2015, 07:00 PM
& he's got to go on into the dust that is always the end,,,ringless.

Solly Cholly.

Reck
08-15-2015, 07:03 PM
& he's got to go on into the dust that is always the end,,,ringless.

Solly Cholly.

You dont give him credit for not going broke? Specially since he's a degenerate gambler? Gotta respect that hustle.

Thread
08-15-2015, 08:02 PM
You dont give him credit for not going broke? Specially since he's a degenerate gambler? Gotta respect that hustle.

I ask no quarter,,,I grant nary.

Let him crawl. Let that belly drag.

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 08:39 PM
Barkley been hating on Kobe harder than a mutha ever since my nig went back 2 back no Shaq...plus MJ castigsting the Chuckster

HemisfairArena
08-15-2015, 09:05 PM
Lakers fans automatically identify it as Kobe hatred whenever someone speaks truth about Kobe. Kobe can play 40+ games a season of course, but it's a big question if he still wanna play anymore when his team struggles to scratch 30% winning percentage by February. Dude would just quit to save his face when his team sucks badly imho. His absence harms the team's tanking job of course since the team is much better without him, but still the selfish fuck never bothers to give a shit about the team.

The Lakers cant draft,,,they just choose Russell over Okafor. If it was 1984,,,they would take Bowie over Jordan,,,so it doesn't matter if they hit the lottery or not anymore,,,

m>s
08-15-2015, 09:07 PM
How is he hating? He's just saying he should retire rather than drag this out. Do you seriously think he's going to return to 2004 form and win a few more rings? Cmon..

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2015, 09:22 PM
How is he hating? He's just saying he should retire rather than drag this out. Do you seriously think he's going to return to 2004 form and win a few more rings? Cmon..

Why does it matter to Bsrkley anyway....he's always hated Kobe..even a, prime Kobe...so seeing Kobe in his dwindling years really shouldnt matter to this fat fuck....

Again Kobe makes a single Cameo appearance on TNT and he absolutely destroys the whole set..Barkley and Kenny with his basketball IQ showing why he's always been not only the best player but also the smartest on the court..just listen to Charles and Kennys base level knowledge and understanding of the game compared to the tutelage Kobe gives these clowns....Kobe spit more knowledge in this single cameo apperance they everything they've ever said combined..tbh this is called insight..and ironically another reason the fat dummy is jealous of Kobe..

hjTm2Dl1bTo

m>s
08-15-2015, 09:23 PM
You just moved the goal posts though. Doesn't matter why he's worried about it dude just told the truth

lefty
08-15-2015, 09:39 PM
Jordan held his hand June of '93...led him right down to the rocks. & left him there.

The fool.

Barkley, at 1:20 initiates the domino fall...watch:::

GnAr4I3-Z48

Gonna be the big shot. No more big shot.

:worthy: Thread

Sean Cagney
08-15-2015, 09:43 PM
You just moved the goal posts though. Doesn't matter why he's worried about it dude just told the truth

^^ Truth is truth.

Thread
08-15-2015, 10:27 PM
:worthy: Thread

Kind words, Lefty, thank ya kindly.