http://s30.postimg.org/pggwdom2p/image.jpg

Aryan man

http://s30.postimg.org/45jc9f3y9/image.jpg

m>s
08-15-2015, 01:14 PM
http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1426/81/1426815515628.png

Mark Celibate
08-15-2015, 06:08 PM
what's the point of this thread though, tbh?

Silver&Black
08-15-2015, 06:11 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=27774&dateline=1439663090

m>s
08-15-2015, 07:22 PM
USA nuked China did you see the explosion?

Mark Celibate
08-15-2015, 07:51 PM
USA nuked China did you see the explosion?
I was in another city when the explosion happened tbh. And it was more like a terrorist attack rather than a nuke attack, I wouldn't have a computer here to log on Spurstalk and talk to you now if it were a nuke tbh.

m>s
08-15-2015, 08:05 PM
I was in another city when the explosion happened tbh. And it was more like a terrorist attack rather than a nuke attack, I wouldn't have a computer here to log on Spurstalk and talk to you now if it were a nuke tbh.
Don't believe the commies propaganda brah it was a small tactical nuke

Mark Celibate
08-15-2015, 08:15 PM
Don't believe the commies propaganda brah it was a small tactical nuke
There was no military target there and if it were launched by the US, the missile would've landed somewhere in Beijing rather than a satellite city of Tianjin metro that was more than 70 miles away from the nation's capital. Even the terrorists wouldn't have missed their target by such a good distance tbh.

m>s
08-15-2015, 08:25 PM
There was no military target there and if it were launched by the US, the missile would've landed somewhere in Beijing rather than a satellite city of Tianjin metro that was more than 70 miles away from the nation's capital. Even the terrorists wouldn't have missed their target by such a good distance tbh.
At that site they were hacking and using US stolen technology tbh it was a warning

Silver&Black
08-15-2015, 08:28 PM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/1002/germans-cry-baby-soldier-for-german-assignment-demotivational-poster-1267077955.jpg

Kyle Orton
08-15-2015, 08:42 PM
Yea France has a shit ton of immigrants from the Middle East, Northern Africa and Paris alone has a shit ton of asians

m>s
08-15-2015, 08:55 PM
Yea France has a shit ton of immigrants from the Middle East, Northern Africa and Paris alone has a shit ton of asians
Tbh you're lucky the n!ggers didn't run up to you and forcibly tie a cheap bracelet on your wrist and demand payment, that's what they do

m>s
08-15-2015, 08:58 PM
http://s3.postimg.org/3udb2il6b/image.jpg

m>s
08-15-2015, 08:58 PM
never relax around blacks dude, they are animals unlike normal Europeans or east Aryans like the Chinese or japanese

Kyle Orton
08-15-2015, 09:06 PM
Tbh you're lucky the n!ggers didn't run up to you and forcibly tie a cheap bracelet on your wrist and demand payment, that's what they do
yea there are a lot of them at sacre cœur

The worst are the little 15 year old gypsy girls who try to steal your shit on the metro and make you sign petitions while trying to pick your pocket

Kyle Orton
08-15-2015, 09:09 PM
Rest of France ain't bad but the immigrants have ruined a lot of Paris' charm

m>s
08-15-2015, 09:09 PM
Lmao I was planning to go this summer then shit happened and everyone bailed, I still really want to go to Germany next summer

m>s
08-15-2015, 09:11 PM
The Charlie hebdo thing rely made me rethink Paris, it's a shame I never got to see it back when it was actually Paris

Kyle Orton
08-15-2015, 09:14 PM
Lmao I was planning to go this summer then shit happened and everyone bailed, I still really want to go to Germany next summer
I'll be in France from jan till mid June when euro2016 are underway so if you go in that time frame hit me up

Europe is very beautiful once you get past the trash immigrants, graffiti, and cigarette butts

HI-FI
08-15-2015, 09:16 PM
yea there are a lot of them at sacre cœur

The worst are the little 15 year old gypsy girls who try to steal your shit on the metro and make you sign petitions while trying to pick your pocket
Aren't you Asian? When did you become a Francophile? I studied a bit in college but have forgotten most of it.

as for pick pocketers, they got my family while we were in Spain. I really dug it there, but these fucking Eastern European/Taken faggots work in teams on the metro so you gotta have eyes everywhere. Gypsy fucks ruined the trip.

m>s
08-15-2015, 09:19 PM
Aren't you Asian? When did you become a Francophile? I studied a bit in college but have forgotten most of it.

as for pick pocketers, they got my family while we were in Spain. I really dug it there, but these fucking Eastern European/Taken faggots work in teams on the metro so you gotta have eyes everywhere. Gypsy fucks ruined the trip.
Why didn't you fight them? I guess you didn't realize until they were gone, sucks bro. When j was planning my trip I was thinking about how to deal with that problem.

m>s
08-15-2015, 09:22 PM
I'll be in France from jan till mid June when euro2016 are underway so if you go in that time frame hit me up

Europe is very beautiful once you get past the trash immigrants, graffiti, and cigarette butts
It all depends on how business is going but right now I am tentatively planning to go around that time I'll let you know when it gets here

FkLA
08-15-2015, 09:33 PM
http://regionalhca.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Texas-Pie-chart-b.jpg

Better start looking for a new home in Europe, OP. We're coming for that #1 spot.

Kyle Orton
08-15-2015, 09:38 PM

Yea I'm half asian, dad is White but he has some lineage tracing back to Scotland and France. Tbh I'm a huge history fan and love fine arts too so France has always been interesting to me. Started learning the language a while back and I really got into the culture. gonna be there for a semester coming up and then may pursue a graduate degree there if things go well

yeah Barcelona and roma are notorious for pickpockets. They do work in groups by trying to distract your or block your entrance on the metro etc. always seems like they're 15 year old girls too. Fucking cunts

m>s
08-15-2015, 09:39 PM
http://regionalhca.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Texas-Pie-chart-b.jpg

Better start looking for a new home in Europe, OP. We're coming for that #1 spot.
You'd better hope not, you won't have anyone to leech off and the country will go down the shitter

HI-FI
08-15-2015, 09:54 PM
Why didn't you fight them? I guess you didn't realize until they were gone, sucks bro. When j was planning my trip I was thinking about how to deal with that problem.
Yeah it was too late. I thought one had made a move on my wallet but wasn't sure. It was only later on in the metro my mom realized she got hit. They work in teams, crowding the train til bodies are slammed together, then they quickly make moves, then exit. I would've fought them if I known, probably would've got jumped, but I was beyond livid. Cops didn't do shit either.
best thing is to have a security wallet with a chain or belt wallet. I don't think it's as bad in Germany though. But as an American you'll stick out, so those fucks will start making moves.

FkLA
08-15-2015, 10:02 PM
You'd better hope not, you won't have anyone to leech off and the country will go down the shitter

Nah Julian Castro will lead us in the right direction as governor before he makes a run at the presidency.

HI-FI
08-15-2015, 10:06 PM
Yea I'm half asian, dad is White but he has some lineage tracing back to Scotland and France. Tbh I'm a huge history fan and love fine arts too so France has always been interesting to me. Started learning the language a while back and I really got into the culture. gonna be there for a semester coming up and then may pursue a graduate degree there if things go well

yeah Barcelona and roma are notorious for pickpockets. They do work in groups by trying to distract your or block your entrance on the metro etc. always seems like they're 15 year old girls too. Fucking cunts
Same here (well not Asian but I love Asian women) my ancestry is mainly from Scotland, Germany and France. Been to Germany and Spain, one day I'll check out France though it will probably be a caliphate by then :lol
im not really into history as much as I like art and architecture.
tbh I'm actually not much of a traveler but I'm slowly getting the need to hit the road again.

m>s
08-15-2015, 10:33 PM
Nah Julian Castro will lead us in the right direction as governor before he makes a run at the presidency.
You're not very bright if you think that be@ners are capable of maintaining an advanced society on their own. I'm not even talking shit to you I pity you guys and at the same time look down on you with a bit of disgust.

FkLA
08-15-2015, 10:45 PM
Idiot Bush ran Texas and the USA so I'm pretty sure Castro can too.

m>s
08-15-2015, 10:57 PM
Idiot Bush ran Texas and the USA so I'm pretty sure Castro can too.
...with millions if whites handling everything for him in tens of thousands of different agencies and a majority white workforce driving the economy and building things. I'm talking about a majority be@ner country not one guy, it couldn't ever succeed.

Mark Celibate
08-15-2015, 11:29 PM
Japanese to Chinese is like what Germans are to the French, said in all honesty.