View Full Version : wow Trent Richardson really blows

Blake
08-16-2015, 11:54 AM

spurraider21
08-16-2015, 12:58 PM
:lol

JoeTait75
08-16-2015, 01:21 PM
http://www.draftbrowns.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Trent-Richardson-vs-PIT-1C.png

manufan10
08-16-2015, 01:56 PM

spankadelphia
08-16-2015, 02:11 PM
Another Bama bust.:lol

I was convinced he would be a monster in the NFL. He has all the talent and athletic ability in the world. Guy just doesn't have it between the ears.

JoeTait75
08-16-2015, 02:29 PM
Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane. The Courtney Brown of offense. The way he misses holes it's a miracle he has three kids.

Avante
08-16-2015, 02:30 PM
A Bama bust?

Joe Namath
Don Hutson
Bart Starr
Kenny Stabler
Mark Ingram
Shaun Alexander
Eddie Lacy
Ozzie Newsome

Hell....Tarzan White

Clipper Nation
08-16-2015, 03:30 PM
All you guys crack me up, GIVE THINGS SOME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many teams couldn't use Justin Forsett? Look at how many times backer James Harrison was dumped. After his first two seasons O.J.was considered a bust, he hadn't rushed for over 700 yards in a season.

SLOW DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

You don't get recruited by ALABAMA and not have skills.

For Richardson to still be a flat-out scrub who's already on his third team is not a good sign.

And don't give me that "slow down" crap. Conventional wisdom says it takes three years to judge a draft pick. Richardson has already spent those three years as a journeyman scrub. He's a bust, plain and simple. He was a huge reach on draft day and has done nothing ever to justify his draft position.

Oh look, guess who was right AGAIN and who was wrong AGAIN.

:lmao Old Faggot

Blake
08-16-2015, 03:55 PM
The way he misses holes it's a miracle he has three kids.

Lol

Chris
08-16-2015, 04:34 PM
http://www.draftbrowns.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Trent-Richardson-vs-PIT-1C.png

http://i61.tinypic.com/2ymezko.jpg

Raven
08-16-2015, 04:56 PM
raiduhs always bringing the comedy goods to the field

Sean Cagney
08-16-2015, 07:57 PM
He pretty much sucks..

Avante
08-17-2015, 01:33 AM
Oh look, guess who was right AGAIN and who was wrong AGAIN.

For you to even remember that says it all little man. I'd forgot about it. But...here you still are actually thinking a preseason game means something, fucking rookie, hahahaha!!!!!!!

spurraider21
08-17-2015, 09:10 PM
hmm, take a 5 yard wide hole and try to beat one defender.. or run into the back of blockers

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CMiy062WgAA0Hn9.png:large

J.T.
08-18-2015, 03:29 PM
Can't believe this guy got drafted in the first round twice and one of the teams that did it was mine :(

Blake
08-18-2015, 03:32 PM
Can't believe this guy got drafted in the first round twice and one of the teams that did it was mine :(

The Colts doing it was worse, imo. By then they had to know there was a reason he was on the block.

jeebus
08-21-2015, 10:38 PM
He's just too good. It's just the NFL isn't #SECReady imo.

Raven
08-31-2015, 05:50 PM
bump. Just got axed after getting 600k from the reiduhs for nothing :lmao

spurraider21
08-31-2015, 06:47 PM
predictable outcome tbh

Clipper Nation
08-31-2015, 06:52 PM
:lmao Avante
:lmao "But, but, ALABAMA recruited him! That means he must be a superduperstar!" :cry
:lmao Wrong as usual

Avante
08-31-2015, 07:19 PM
:lmao Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483)
:lmao "But, but, ALABAMA recruited him! That means he must be a superduperstar!" :cry
:lmao Wrong as usual

Dumber than a rock sheesh!

How about what I actually said ok moron?

Are you saying Bama recruits players without skills?

Dude, why is it you never ever ever ever get anything right?

Tell us all again about the un- importance of the running game and who do the Charges draft, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a dumb fuck:rolleyes

Clipper Nation
08-31-2015, 08:26 PM

It's real obvious at this point that, despite your shitful "slowwww downnnn, give it time!!!~~~~" take, any "skills" Richardson ever had aren't translating to the pros. Who gives a shit about his "skills" against college defenses when he sucks so bad in the NFL?

Tell us all again about the un- importance of the running game and who do the Charges draft, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Melvin Gordon is stinking it up and getting outplayed by UDFA Branden Oliver, and our offensive line looks just as shitty as it's been for the past five years or so. My draft-day takes have been spot on as usual so far.

Avante
08-31-2015, 08:46 PM
It's real obvious at this point that, despite your shitful "slowwww downnnn, give it time!!!~~~~" take, any "skills" Richardson ever had aren't translating to the pros. Who gives a shit about his "skills" against college defenses when he sucks so bad in the NFL?

Melvin Gordon is stinking it up and getting outplayed by UDFA Branden Oliver, and our offensive line looks just as shitty as it's been for the past five years or so. My draft-day takes have been spot on as usual so far.

Do I really need that longggggggggggggggggggggggggg list of players that took a few seasons to get going? What's really wrong with you guy, you don't know this? Look rookie, you always give it some time, come on son, sheesh~~~~~~

And, did you really just say..."Melvin Gordon is stinking it up in practice"....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then ya wonder why I see you as some know nothing jerk. Say it with me.....GORDON IS A ROOKIEEEEEEEEEEEE....ok amigo, do you know what that means, huh, do ya?

Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But this is why I like it here, Big Fish, Small Pond, ha~~~~~~~~

Check out that rookie average.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/T/TomlLa00.htm

manufan10
08-31-2015, 08:54 PM
:lol Some Cowboys' fan pages on FB are wanting the Cowboys to pick him up.

Chris
08-31-2015, 09:21 PM
That play must have sealed his fate or he was consistent with his terrible reads

Infinite_limit
09-01-2015, 02:27 AM
http://www.freelancepictures.com/RollTideBama/Wallpaper/RTB-Wallpaper/i-SHG3JMg/0/L/Mark%26Trent(1680x1050)-L.jpg

Raven
09-01-2015, 04:27 AM

What a dumb fuck:rolleyes
so, what are his skills?

TheCultOfPersonality
09-01-2015, 06:26 AM
Trent Richardson has never been good so no surprise that he's been released.

I doubt even the CFL would want him.

Blake
09-01-2015, 03:59 PM
:lol Some Cowboys' fan pages on FB are wanting the Cowboys to pick him up.

Fred Jackson would be better if possible

Chris
09-01-2015, 04:41 PM
Stephen Jones made it public that the Cowboys have no interest in Fred Jackson, so that's not happening.

DPG21920
09-01-2015, 05:15 PM
Stephen Jones looks like a dummy then. He let Murray go with no real plan to replace him and the RB's look average at best. I get letting things play out, but damn, that RB situation is scary.

Chris
09-01-2015, 08:46 PM
Ryan Clark: "Trent Richardson is the WORST running back of all time." :lol

Grilled on First Take

JoeTait75
09-01-2015, 09:42 PM
I don't know if he's the worst running back of all time, but you'd be hard-pressed to find a worse one taken in the top five of the Draft. I can't think of one off the top of my head.

Chris
09-01-2015, 10:48 PM
I don't know if he's the worst running back of all time, but you'd be hard-pressed to find a worse one taken in the top five of the Draft. I can't think of one off the top of my head.

Me neither, so I looked it up :lol Apparently there were a bunch in the 90's

http://www.sportingnews.com/photos/4654049-12-biggest-running-back-busts-nfl-draft-history-trent-richardson-lawrence-phillips-curtis-enis-blair-thomas-ki-jana-carter-ron-dayne/slide/351438

Bengals drafted Ki-Jana Carter first-overall pick in '95 and he was god awful :lol

unleashbaynes
09-01-2015, 11:20 PM
Stephen Jones looks like a dummy then. He let Murray go with no real plan to replace him and the RB's look average at best. I get letting things play out, but damn, that RB situation is scary.

Yeah, Stephen Jones is a dummy for passing on Fred Jackson. Let's just ignore his solid drafting and free agency signings.

Not to mention the fact that you have no idea whether or not the Cowboys even reached out at this point.

Blake
09-02-2015, 08:45 AM

Blair Thomas.

Was drafted ahead of Emmitt Smith....#2 overall iirc.....ended up as Smith's backup during the 90s SB runs and could only muster just over 3 yards a carry behind that mammoth O Line.

I distinctly remember commentators saying "it just seems like he's not seeing those holes"

JoeTait75
09-02-2015, 09:52 AM
Blair Thomas.

Was drafted ahead of Emmitt Smith....#2 overall iirc.....ended up as Smith's backup during the 90s SB runs and could only muster just over 3 yards a carry behind that mammoth O Line.

I distinctly remember commentators saying "it just seems like he's not seeing those holes"

That's right. It was a rough go for those Penn State running backs. Ki-Jana Carter and D.J. Dozier crapped the bed in the pros too (although in fairness to Carter he got seriously hurt in preseason of his rookie year, IIRC.)

Avante
09-02-2015, 01:42 PM
The worst NFL running back was Oklahoma's Joe Don Looney. He was taken 12th in the first round and never had over 360 yards in any season, retiring with a 3.4 average.

Tons of guys who were studs in the NCAA who flopped at the NFL level.

John Cappelleti
"Famous" Amos Lawrence
Russell White

To name just a few from a longgggggggggggggg list.

How about the greatest running back that wasn't drafted?

cjw
09-02-2015, 03:37 PM

Priest Holmes, and it's not even close. Arian Foster wasn't drafted either.

Avante
09-02-2015, 03:52 PM
Priest Holmes, and it's not even close. Arian Foster wasn't drafted either.

Yep. Priest Holmes if we are talking stats, if we are talking impact, there was another guy who was undrafted who made a far bigger impact. Who?

spurraider21
09-02-2015, 04:44 PM
old faggot wants us to say marion motley

Blake
09-02-2015, 05:10 PM
Old fuck sitting in his dusty recliner excited that he's copying and pasting from his yellow tinged almanac thinking he's looking like an elite nfl historian.

manufan10
09-02-2015, 07:58 PM

Avante
09-02-2015, 09:36 PM
old faggot wants us to say marion motley

Ain't Google grand?

So many of you here sooooooooooo limted, sheesh!

So who was the greatest back in pro football history who never played college football?

I do get a kick out of the lack of depth here.

So who was the greatest NFL running back who played another position in college?

What three teams had two Hall of Famers to be in the same backfield?

What fantastic NCAA running back, ended his NFL career with a 2.1 average?

Big fish, small pond, hahaha!!!!!!!

One more......

Give me the names of two college running backs who are in the HOF as receivers.

Avante
09-02-2015, 10:35 PM
Speaking of running backs.

I own two Olympic medals, who am I?

I was an NCAA long jump champion, who am I?

Who was known as...

"Squirmin' "

"The Tank"

"The Truck"

'Thunder"

"The Roadrunner"

"The Golden Boy"

"The Horse"

"The King"

"The Jet"

chunticakes
09-03-2015, 06:31 AM
Speaking of running backs.

I own two Olympic medals, who am I?

I was an NCAA long jump champion, who am I?

Who was known as...

"Squirmin' "

"The Tank"

"The Truck"

'Thunder"

"The Roadrunner"

"The Golden Boy"

"The Horse"

"The King"

"The Jet"

You forgot "The Galloping Ghost".

JoeTait75
09-03-2015, 07:06 AM
The worst NFL running back was Oklahoma's Joe Don Looney. He was taken 12th in the first round and never had over 360 yards in any season, retiring with a 3.4 average.

Tons of guys who were studs in the NCAA who flopped at the NFL level.

John Cappelleti
"Famous" Amos Lawrence
Russell White

To name just a few from a longgggggggggggggg list.

"Famous Amos" was only a 4th-round draft pick, and while Cappelleti wasn't a great pro back he still stuck in the league for ten years because he could block, catch and play solid special teams. I don't think Trent Richardson will play ten years, not even close.

cjw
09-04-2015, 11:11 AM
Yep. Priest Holmes if we are talking stats, if we are talking impact, there was another guy who was undrafted who made a far bigger impact. Who?

Can't think of it - was looking at Super Bowl MVPs, and Terrell Davis was the closest thing to that (6th rounder).

Avante
09-04-2015, 11:57 AM
Can't think of it - was looking at Super Bowl MVPs, and Terrell Davis was the closest thing to that (6th rounder).

Unique story.

Carlton "Cookie" Gilchrist went straight from HS to the CFL, a 250 pound fullback who could also kick. He was star up there. When the old AFL came into existance, Here came Cookie to the Buffalo Bills, he was the first 1000 yard rusher in that league and the star running back (actually a fullback). He was a rebel to the point of wanting to fly his private plane to games, Like I said....unique.

He is the answer to the trivia question....who gained a 1000 yards in a pro football season with no college experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF-VeROi5kA

LkrFan
09-05-2015, 05:37 PM
Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane. The Courtney Brown of offense. The way he misses holes it's a miracle he has three kids.
:rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
09-05-2015, 05:43 PM
Yeah, Stephen Jones is a dummy for passing on Fred Jackson. Let's just ignore his solid drafting and free agency signings.

Not to mention the fact that you have no idea whether or not the Cowboys even reached out at this point.
This. Since Stephen took the reigns the 'boys have steadily improved.

I think our running game will surprise many people this year. Our OL made Murray, not the other way around.