PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't have happened to a more deserving group of people

m>s
08-17-2015, 12:49 PM
The eternal Anglo is finally paying for his treachery, lmao semenblizzard wizard

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/598953/Muhammad-baby-name-Britain

m>s
08-17-2015, 12:51 PM
Wowowowow

While Amelia and Oliver were the favourite names nationally, Muhammad topped boys’ names in London.
And when spelling alternatives including Mohammed, Muhamad and Muhammet were combined, the traditionally Muslim name even overhauled Oliver as the national favourite boys’ name.

ChumpDumper
08-17-2015, 12:54 PM
They are paying by naming their kids Oliver and Amelia?

m>s
08-17-2015, 01:04 PM
When you add up the different spelling variations of Muhammad, it is the number one name in all of the UK not just London

ChumpDumper
08-17-2015, 01:09 PM
When you add up the different spelling variations of Muhammad, it is the number one name in all of the UK not just LondonSo how many babies were actually born in the UK that year total?

ChumpDumper
08-17-2015, 02:01 PM
When you add up the different spelling variations of Muhammad, it is the number one name in all of the UK not just LondonSo you're saying that 0.9% of children born in the UK are named with some variation of Muhammad.

:cry Wowowowow :cry

CosmicCowboy
08-17-2015, 02:17 PM
http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/jan/10/rise-british-muslim-birthrate-the-times-census

The numbers originate from a 2011 census release first published by the Office for National Statistics in May 2013 and in more detail in November as a specially commissioned ad hoc table.

The figures do not calculate birthrate as such, but show that almost a tenth of babies and toddlers (under-fives) in England and Wales are Muslim. Of 3.5 million children up to the age of four in England and Wales recorded in the 2011 census, 317,952 (or 9.1%) were Muslim.

Blake
08-17-2015, 02:22 PM
I'm not following...Who's the group that's getting what they deserve?

m>s
08-17-2015, 02:24 PM
http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/jan/10/rise-british-muslim-birthrate-the-times-census

The numbers originate from a 2011 census release first published by the Office for National Statistics in May 2013 and in more detail in November as a specially commissioned ad hoc table.

The figures do not calculate birthrate as such, but show that almost a tenth of babies and toddlers (under-fives) in England and Wales are Muslim. Of 3.5 million children up to the age of four in England and Wales recorded in the 2011 census, 317,952 (or 9.1%) were Muslim.

Good grief the eternal Anglo is getting cucked out of literal existence

SpursforSix
08-17-2015, 02:25 PM
I'm not following...Who's the group that's getting what they deserve?

mmmm. I reckon I'll have some of them French Fried pertaters. And some mustard. mmmmmm hmmmm.

Splits
08-17-2015, 02:28 PM
:lol the neo-nazis so mad nobody likes their hate messaging and aren't naming their kids Anders or Behring

m>s
08-17-2015, 02:38 PM
Anti white communist agitator detected, can't wait until the day of the rope

ChumpDumper
08-17-2015, 02:41 PM
Anti white communist agitator detected, can't wait until the day of the ropeWhat do you mean by the day of the rope?

Make yourself clear if you are an unafraid, proud white man.

m>s
08-17-2015, 02:43 PM
What do you mean by the day of the rope?

Make yourself clear if you are an unafraid, proud white man.
Never reveal your full power level, taking a page out of the kikes playbook

ChumpDumper
08-17-2015, 02:45 PM
Never reveal your full power level, taking a page out of the kikes playbookWhy are you afraid to say what the day of the rope is?

You keep using the term and then cry like a pussy when you are called out on it.

I'm calling you out on it again.

What is the day of the rope?

SpursforSix
08-17-2015, 02:50 PM
Why are you afraid to say what the day of the rope is?

You keep using the term and then cry like a pussy when you are called out on it.

I'm calling you out on it again.

What is the day of the rope?

It's funny how things go. I was thinking, "Night of the Triffids" and then looked it up and saw "Day of the Triffids".

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ZizjWdQWO-U/TqyaIJSbSJI/AAAAAAAACmM/kCXXcq_Mwa4/s1600/Day+of+the+Triffids+Movie+Poster.jpg

m>s
08-17-2015, 02:56 PM
No tears here, keep shilling overtime because you are terrified that the pendelem is swinging back after you fuckers pushed it so far, say it with me president trump and there's nothing you can do about it

ChumpDumper
08-17-2015, 02:59 PM
No tears here, keep shilling overtime because you are terrified that the pendelem is swinging back after you fuckers pushed it so far, say it with me president trump and there's nothing you can do about itWhat is the day of the rope?

You're terrified to say what it is.

:cry "pendelem" :cry

Blizzardwizard
08-17-2015, 03:21 PM
:lol the neo-nazis so mad nobody likes their hate messaging and aren't naming their kids Anders or Behring

:lol

The fact m>s he thinks this is something anyone cares about at all is quite funny.

IDGAF, call your kids Egbert, North West, China or fucking Becky, who gives a shit :lol

m>s
08-17-2015, 03:52 PM

The fact m>s he thinks this is something anyone cares about at all is quite funny.

IDGAF, call your kids Egbert, North West, China or fucking Becky, who gives a shit :lol
Yeah who cares, there's no difference at all in a white Brit and a Muhammad Brit, it's just a name what's the big deal!

cuck, natural selection says you have to go

DMX7
08-17-2015, 03:55 PM
You're reaching so hard these days, m>s.

SpursforSix
08-17-2015, 03:56 PM

you ever watch the Worricker Trilogy?

Blizzardwizard
08-17-2015, 04:01 PM
you ever watch the Worricker Trilogy?

No, is that the stuff with Bill Nighy in? Was advertised on the BBC a few times I think. Like him as an actor so might get round to it.

Blizzardwizard
08-17-2015, 04:03 PM
Yeah who cares, there's no difference at all in a white Brit and a Muhammad Brit, it's just a name what's the big deal!

cuck, natural selection says you have to go

Yeah you're right, I don't care, nobody does, other than paranoid Nazis stuck in the middle ages with a complete rejection of multiculturalism for no reason other than so you can flaunt your fake nationalistic pride.

SpursforSix
08-17-2015, 04:06 PM
No, is that the stuff with Bill Nighy in? Was advertised on the BBC a few times I think. Like him as an actor so might get round to it.

Yes, that's it. Watched all three over the weekend. Great show. The writing was amazing and more than made up for the lack of action.

m>s
08-17-2015, 04:33 PM
rejection of multiculturalism for nationalistic pride.
You're damn fucking right sweethear, you however aren't fit to pass on your lineage. The traitor of Europe is what you are

TeyshaBlue
08-17-2015, 05:09 PM

Fucking Becky seems a bit inappropriate dont you think?

Blake
08-17-2015, 05:25 PM

Yah declaring the birth of your daughter Fucking Becky would probably be seen as misogyny in the upstairs Spurs forum; grounds for banning amirite spurraider21?

spurraider21
08-17-2015, 06:36 PM
Yah declaring the birth of your daughter Fucking Becky would probably be seen as misogyny in the upstairs Spurs forum; grounds for banning amirite spurraider21 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31905)?
:lol feminist mods

Blizzardwizard
08-17-2015, 07:41 PM

Twas a reference to the movie 'Ted'.