PDA

View Full Version : Let's thank Tony Parker for waiving the white flag early

dabom
08-18-2015, 06:33 PM
"You can forgive Parker for not thinking of the Spurs as contenders with Duncan getting older. As far as Parker has experienced, the only way he’s ever won a title is with Duncan as the main cog. Tony Parker knows nothing else.TP has yet to see a way that the Spurs have challenged for an NBA title without Duncan close to his dominating prime. And as Parker watches Duncan deteriorate physically game after game and season after season, the championship window in his head shuts and locks; the blinds lowered, curtains drawn closed. All that’s left is to turn out the light."

http://www.48minutesofhell.com/tony-parker-spurs-not-contenders-anymore

This led to the FO getting Kawhi which saw the revival of the Spurs and win another chip. Which led to luring LA to the Spurs because we have Kawhi. Let's thank the frenchie for surrendering early. :lmao

random21
08-18-2015, 07:50 PM
"You can forgive Parker for not thinking of the Spurs as contenders with Duncan getting older. As far as Parker has experienced, the only way he’s ever won a title is with Duncan as the main cog. Tony Parker knows nothing else.TP has yet to see a way that the Spurs have challenged for an NBA title without Duncan close to his dominating prime. And as Parker watches Duncan deteriorate physically game after game and season after season, the championship window in his head shuts and locks; the blinds lowered, curtains drawn closed. All that’s left is to turn out the light."

This led to the FO getting Kawhi which saw the revival of the Spurs and win another chip. Which led to luring LA to the Spurs because we have Kawhi. Let's thank the frenchie for surrendering early. :lmao

Lol!

apalisoc_9
08-18-2015, 08:01 PM
Parker is a loser.

Go break a leg TP.

Clipper Nation
08-18-2015, 08:49 PM
In before the French contingent snitches to the mods to get this thread locked.

apalisoc_9
08-18-2015, 09:10 PM
In before the French contingent snitches to the mods to get this thread locked.

One of them complained to the mods about discrimination against transexuals.

True story.

Kool Bob Love
08-18-2015, 09:14 PM
http://cdn.totalfratmove.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/fba241eca6a2d4fd4fbf4c7c221f45102035128417.png

honestfool84
08-18-2015, 10:19 PM
Good schtick, bro.

lefty
08-18-2015, 10:25 PM

http://static.tumblr.com/l0bg2rh/YE2m78fv6/tumblr_m78eq5rnk61rbsg6jo1_400.gif

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5tx9kR6a31rqlfp9.gif

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111135171/4019760-0983899794-jeric.gif

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsnzkvbN4M1r3gup8o1_400.gif

Dex
08-18-2015, 10:28 PM
And another one bites the dust.

Now if only I could get an Ignore List for real life.

Mikeanaro
08-18-2015, 10:36 PM
True story.

K...
08-18-2015, 11:19 PM
Ah yes dark times. Now tell me the one where he sends naughty texts to a former player's wife.

Oh the stories you tell Grandpa!

Poor op, living in the dark space. Nothing says "rent free" like holding onto a four year old article for warmth and giggles.

Oh and h/t Bruno for the translation

HemisfairArena
08-18-2015, 11:31 PM
How do you lose Eva Longoria?,,,thats the true white flag,,,,either you are a scumbag sleeping with your teammates wifes or you don't want women anymore,,,,either way Parker is a snake in the grass and will never change. Its why he jumped the gun and says the Spurs title window had closed,,,Never trust a person from France,,,no backbone and no class.

apalisoc_9
08-18-2015, 11:39 PM
How do you lose Eva Longoria?,,,thats the true white flag,,,,either you are a scumbag sleeping with your teammates wifes or you don't want women anymore,,,,either way Parker is a snake in the grass and will never change. Its why he jumped the gun and says the Spurs title window had closed,,,Never trust a person from France,,,no backbone and no class.

:wow

LongtimeSpursFan
08-19-2015, 01:34 AM
Hey look. An anti-TP thread. Refreshing to see a different perspective from Spurs fans during this long off season.

Blizzardwizard
08-19-2015, 01:44 AM
Player fan posting a thread obsessing over Parker?

Endless creativity from OP per par.

kobyz
08-19-2015, 01:51 AM
Are people here really think that there is any shadow of a doubt op is not apalisoc and are giving him any benefit of doubt he's not??? Weird tbh...

TheGreatYacht
08-19-2015, 04:45 AM
Maybe because she's 40? Not even Mark Sanchez wifed that slut up :lol She's had all types of dick in them walls and not one stuck around. Lose the belly fat and give it a try b..

TheGreatYacht
08-19-2015, 04:50 AM
One of them complained to the mods about discrimination against transexuals.

True story.

Must've been you, snitch.

By respect of his privacy, I won't reveal the content of some of the PM's I've received from a certain poster to take down some message of this thread but believe me when I said it was quite hilarious...

Trainwreck2100
08-19-2015, 11:55 AM
Maybe because she's 40? Not even Mark Sanchez wifed that slut up :lol She's had all types of dick in them walls and not one stuck around. Lose the belly fat and give it a try b..

He absolutely traded up. I'm no parker nut hugger but he's definitely in a better situation.

T_L_P
08-19-2015, 12:05 PM

Eva is overrated as fuck because she's a celeb. A large amount NBA players are with hotter women.

That said, TP is a total douche for that Brent Barry stuff.

TheGreatYacht
08-19-2015, 12:08 PM
He absolutely traded up. I'm no parker nut hugger but he's definitely in a better situation.
Yup, Eva looks like a grandma these days.

The_Klaw
08-19-2015, 12:36 PM
Oh and h/t Bruno for the translation

By respect of his privacy, I won't reveal the content of some of the PM's I've received from a certain poster to take down some message of this thread but believe me when I said it was quite hilarious...

Is this Bruno a mod? I made two mistakes, I tried to fix the title of a thread but couldn't, also I wanted to vote Kawhi in a poll but voted Aldridge :(

Bruno can fix titles and poll votes for me?

The_Klaw
08-19-2015, 12:42 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251914&page=3&p=8168553#post8168553
(http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251914&page=3&p=8168553#post8168553)
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251908&page=3&p=8168506#post8168506

These threads.

The_Klaw
08-19-2015, 12:49 PM
In other forums, the users can fix it, I can't do it because I don't have enough posts?

I can't do it until...what's the minimum number of posts required to be able to fix that?

Clipper Nation
08-19-2015, 12:58 PM

The_Klaw
08-19-2015, 01:08 PM
Spurstalk.com don't allow to delete your posts??? In other sites you can delete it until someone quotes you, not only edit.

This is a nightmare :depressed

The_Klaw
08-19-2015, 01:13 PM
Yep. I'm doing a good posting-required job in this thread after all

:(

The_Klaw
08-19-2015, 01:21 PM
30 users browsing this thread, but no one answers my questions :depressed

The_Klaw
08-19-2015, 01:26 PM
"What should you do if nobody answers your questions?"

"Edit your question to provide status and progress updates?" Done

"Document your own continued efforts to answer your question?" Done

"This will naturally bump your question" Well....

"Sometimes you have to be patient" OK.

dgspursforlife
08-19-2015, 01:46 PM
stop spamming

Hoops Czar
08-19-2015, 01:51 PM
Is this Bruno a mod? I made two mistakes, I tried to fix the title of a thread but couldn't, also I wanted to vote Kawhi in a poll but voted Aldridge :(

Bruno can fix titles and poll votes for me?

Yes Bruno is a mod but he's not going to edit a poll and he probably won't edit a thread title for you either. But, you can ask him through PM, which would be a lot quicker than spamming the shit out of a dabom thread. The dude already gets way too much credit for saying and doing absolutely nothing.

In other forums, the users can fix it, I can't do it because I don't have enough posts?

I can't do it until...what's the minimum number of posts required to be able to fix that?

0 posts. Only a mod can edit a thread title.

Spurstalk.com don't allow to delete your posts??? In other sites you can delete it until someone quotes you, not only edit.

This is a nightmare :depressed

In other sub forums, you can delete your posts (College, NFL NBA, Club). For some odd reason, you can't delete your posts in the Spurs sub forum. I have no idea why that is.

Dex
08-19-2015, 02:23 PM
Only GNSFs can't delete posts. :wakeup

The_Klaw
08-19-2015, 09:52 PM
Yes Bruno is a mod but he's not going to edit a poll and he probably won't edit a thread title for you either. But, you can ask him through PM, which would be a lot quicker than spamming the shit out of a dabom thread. The dude already gets way too much credit for saying and doing absolutely nothing.

0 posts. Only a mod can edit a thread title.

In other sub forums, you can delete your posts (College, NFL NBA, Club). For some odd reason, you can't delete your posts in the Spurs sub forum. I have no idea why that is.

Thank you so much! :tu

The_Klaw
08-19-2015, 10:25 PM
Only GNSFs can't delete posts. :wakeup

I assume I'm GNSF and can't delete posts. Non Sufficient Funds??? Anyway, I don't want to spam this thread, Hoops of Czar's response is enough for me.

manu2timdynasty
08-20-2015, 01:02 AM

Forgive me, I picked your comment as it was the most ignorant. What Parker did to Brent was low. But, I have no pity for Longoria, she came into the Spurs locker room (literally) and chose Tony Parker. How many years younger was he at the time? She used him to propel her career. When she found out about the sexting she waited to sell the story to the highest bidder. Players get asked a thousand questions, do we want them to answer truthfully, politically correctly or say no comment? Really who cares what he said. Having said that I appreciate what Parker has done for the team but he was terrible against the clippers and out of the big 3, he's the only one I'd be ok with the Spurs trading.

BTW, This whole french hate originated when France refused to assist us with the war in Iraq. But after no wmd's were found and America had egg all over its face tensions died down. Also, America would never have won its independence during the revolutionary war had it not been for the assistance of France, when the war was over it was America who did not honor the Treaty of Alliance. You're basically walking proof hate is born of Ignorance.

Kool Bob Love
08-20-2015, 01:41 AM

you take that back Hemi. You SOB. TAKE IT BACK1!!!

Kool Bob Love
08-20-2015, 01:43 AM

Yup, Eva looks like a grandma these days.

real Team fans. :flag:

Chucho
08-20-2015, 10:46 AM
And another one bites the dust.

Now if only I could get an Ignore List for real life.

Then there would be no posts to read. Anyone who posts anything of value are long gone and this place is a filthy shit hole filled with morons, low self-esteemers who lie about living an exciting life but spend wayyyyy too much time on this board to even corroborate their lies and a bunch of really stupid foreigners with REALLY stupid takes. Just avoid this place like a hooker with AIDS's snatch.

Walter Donovan
08-20-2015, 10:47 AM
:yield

^enrique

KaiRMD1
08-20-2015, 10:48 AM
Didn't Parker hint that he was going to leave the Spurs for the knicks once upon a time?

FireMicoHalili
08-20-2015, 11:41 AM
jeez at least get your spelling right, how difficult is it to differentiate wave from waive? Idiot

dabom
08-20-2015, 11:55 AM
Someone never heard of a typo. Fucking idiot. Lol