DMX7
08-21-2015, 10:14 AM
You are extremely late to the game...

Chinook
08-21-2015, 10:24 AM
Way better than that T-Mobile chick.

apalisoc_9
08-21-2015, 10:27 AM
What's up with people and their obsession with celebrities.

I bet op knows a few girls IRL that are way hotter than this girl..

Sure, she's hot and has a big booty...but I never understood hyping girls with average to above faces with great bodies..

you probably already work with one girl hotter than that.

SpursforSix
08-21-2015, 10:33 AM

Sure, she's hot and has a big booty...but I never understood hyping girls with average to above faces with great bodies..

I think it would cause trouble if I went around taking pics of hot girls I know and posted them in Spurstalk.

apalisoc_9
08-21-2015, 10:46 AM
Sure, but i see this girl in virtually every forum.

I just don't get the hype.

If her face was that an of angel, maybe..but let's face she's above average face.

unleashbaynes
08-21-2015, 10:47 AM

But is she hotter than your aunt tho

DJR210
08-21-2015, 10:56 AM
But is she hotter than your aunt tho

:lol

SpursforSix
08-21-2015, 11:13 AM
Sure, but i see this girl in virtually every forum.

I just don't get the hype.

If her face was that an of angel, maybe..but let's face she's above average face.

I don't know. I never thought Julia Roberts was that pretty.

As to this chick:
1) at first glance (from commercial) she's a nerdy chick who is just about average but also has a cute personality. But surprise, as opposed to most actresses being made up, she was made down and turned out to be exponentially hotter than the commercial. There's something cool about that.
2) she has an almost perfect mix for a girlfriend. She doesn't appear to be some high maintenance girl that would constantly be putting on makeup and preening. Seems like she could throw on a cap and be ready for the day.
3) she has that intangible quality that just makes it seem like she'd be a cool chick and fun to be around. With some intelligence and wit. Like someone said, wife material.

It's a lot to get from a few pics and videos. Which I think speaks to that jenesequa. Seems like you know her just from that.

Death In June
08-21-2015, 04:29 PM
She's on some Yahoo original programming. Other Space is the name of the TV show. It's not terrible...it's got a mystery science theater feel to it.

Mark Celibate
08-21-2015, 06:09 PM
I don't know. I never thought Julia Roberts was that pretty.

As to this chick:
1) at first glance (from commercial) she's a nerdy chick who is just about average but also has a cute personality. But surprise, as opposed to most actresses being made up, she was made down and turned out to be exponentially hotter than the commercial. There's something cool about that.
2) she has an almost perfect mix for a girlfriend. She doesn't appear to be some high maintenance girl that would constantly be putting on makeup and preening. Seems like she could throw on a cap and be ready for the day.
3) she has that intangible quality that just makes it seem like she'd be a cool chick and fun to be around. With some intelligence and wit. Like someone said, wife material.

It's a lot to get from a few pics and videos. Which I think speaks to that jenesequa. Seems like you know her just from that.
You wouldn't want your wife's face to be seen and fapped to by millions of old virgins on random forums, I think. She might look girl-next-door type, but you can't identify one's personality just by how they look imho. And it's hard to say she didn't have any makeup in those pics and videos. Most bitches look gross as fuck without makeup, sad but true, your girl without makeup doesn't really look any better than you do tbh.

And I agree with Apalisoc, it's kinda annoying the media hypes up average looking girls when you can find hotter ones at almost every bus station. The ones like Scarlett Johansson only come once or twice in a generation, imho.

ChumpDumper
08-21-2015, 07:31 PM
She's on some Yahoo original programming. Other Space is the name of the TV show. It's not terrible...it's got a mystery science theater feel to it.It has two actors from MST3k, so that makes sense.

Spurtacular
08-22-2015, 02:39 AM
Sneaky of AT&T to dress her down for 'professionalism' and get the exposure on the back end.

illusioNtEk
08-22-2015, 03:30 AM
lol thread 2.0