PDA

View Full Version : Bulls: Jordan Spieth, top 10 athlete in the world?

08-21-2015, 03:21 AM
Dude is having an amazing year tbh It's not unreasonable to say he's the best golfer in the world right now. With that being said, does being at the top of your respective sport automatically make you a top 10-20 athlete in the world?

inb4 :lmao Golf
:lmao athlete

:wakeup

Thread
08-21-2015, 04:03 AM
I was grateful to see him denied on this last Major. Not him really, but, Media. They wanted him to win, to ascend and they did not get it. Good. He'd a gotten that, then led off with the Masters in April they'd a pushed that Grand Slam shit down our throats and up our asses.

But, they ain't foolin' me. They're still holdin' out hope for Tiger. They ain't givin' up on that, not by a jugful.

08-21-2015, 04:18 AM
I was grateful to see him denied on this last Major. Not him really, but, Media. They wanted him to win, to ascend and they did not get it. Good. He'd a gotten that, then led off with the Masters in April they'd a pushed that Grand Slam shit down our throats and up our asses.

But, they ain't foolin' me. They're still holdin' out hope for Tiger. They ain't givin' up on that, not by a jugful.Ah, but Tiger's done, put a fork in 'em. Media needs a new face of the sport, and ya can't say the kid is undeserving of the recognition...

Thread
08-21-2015, 04:20 AM
Ah, but Tiger's done, put a fork in 'em. Media needs a new face of the sport, and ya can't say the kid is undeserving of the recognition...

...he's nothin' though. Just white bread.

They will not give up on Tiger until they've no other choice. & they ain't there yet.

unleashbaynes
08-21-2015, 10:31 AM
Rory vs Spieth for years to come :hungry:

Tiger will find the consistency again eventually and contend as well.

Anyone catch any US Amateur yesterday? I watched 1 hole and the guy took 5 minutes to line up an 18 inch putt. And that's why people hate golf, fuck that.

ambchang
08-21-2015, 11:14 AM
Is the OP saying there are only 10 to 20 sports in this world and that all of them require the same level of athleticism?

Trainwreck2100
08-21-2015, 11:33 AM
when they said the same about Tiger i said bullshit, same thing now

Thread
08-21-2015, 01:06 PM
when they said the same about Tiger i said bullshit, same thing now

You bullshitter, you. You were slobberin' all over Tiger's knob.

Trainwreck2100
08-21-2015, 01:18 PM
You bullshitter, you. You were slobberin' all over Tiger's knob.

the only agreement i ever had with Tiger was that the man lived the motherfucking dream when he was banging all those bitches.

spurraider21
08-21-2015, 02:19 PM
:lmao Golf
:lmao athlete

Spur-Addict
08-21-2015, 02:21 PM
Come on man, if golfers are considered athletes, they are no where near the top 200, let alone the top ten to twenty.

Mitch
08-21-2015, 02:29 PM
Golf, like Baseball, is a skill based sport not a physical ability one.

You can call him a top 10 athlete, perhaps, if you specify the ranking in terms of skill.