PDA

View Full Version : 100,000 Ashley Madison Accounts Linked To San Antonio

Koolaid_Man
08-21-2015, 07:00 AM
Dam..Barkley was right....yall chasing beached whales I see.... :lol

According to a graph published by Dadaviz (http://dadaviz.com/i/4763), the Alamo City is linked to 99,157 user accounts. When you just rank American cities identified on the graph, San Antonio comes in at number 7, besting Dallas, San Diego, Las Vegas and Philadelphia. The U.S. city with the most accounts was New York City, number two in the global ranking. New York has nearly 270,000 user accounts tied to payments to the Match.com for adulterers — not to be confused with Match.com, which has its fair share of adulterers.

The city with the most Ashley Madison accounts — nearly 375,000 — is São Paulo. Here's the full ranking.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/screen_shot_2015-08-19_at_3.41.03_pm_zps38h1kom8.png

hater
08-21-2015, 07:07 AM
:lol brazilians

typical

Koolaid_Man
08-21-2015, 07:15 AM
:lol brazilians

typical

Yeah..given their current economic state..i was surprised they could even afford the service...I read somewhere the Dugger boy was paying almost $1000 a month on the service :lol

hater
08-21-2015, 07:17 AM
brazilians are probably the horniest mofos in the world.

I went there with a few broads from different nationalities one time. We had a swarm of ngas the entire time :lol I had no problem cause they hooked us up with pretty much everything didn't spend a dime :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-21-2015, 08:01 AM
brazilians are probably the horniest mofos in the world.

I went there with a few broads from different nationalities one time. We had a swarm of ngas the entire time :lol I had no problem cause they hooked us up with pretty much everything didn't spend a dime :lol

Ive fucked 3 brazalians at least half a dizen times each..the last one I tried to seduce she played along for awhile..but then it got serious I told her my dick was thick like,a bass fish..we flirted and flirted and then I sent her a dick pick and she flipped out talking about her husband could have saw it because they shared accounts..anyway she ended our blossoming friendship because she got scared I guess...thing is though that bitch was constantly flirting but chickened out when I called her bluff...a month later she was pregnant...she claimed they were trying to concieve and she couldnt risk an accident with me...I was like whatever..wasnt trippin at all...

Gent
08-21-2015, 09:15 AM
New York leading the way in the U.S. does not surprise.

I am surprised at Rio though. To my experience you don't need to set up an online hook up in order to find a one night stand. They are a plentiful over there.

Or maybe I saw it that way because I was a tourist and that attracts the locals like you have a honey pod on your head.

Liar
08-21-2015, 09:47 AM
Ive fucked 3 brazalians at least half a dizen times each..the last one I tried to seduce she played along for awhile..but then it got serious I told her my dick was thick like,a bass fish..we flirted and flirted and then I sent her a dick pick and she flipped out talking about her husband could have saw it because they shared accounts..anyway she ended our blossoming friendship because she got scared I guess...thing is though that bitch was constantly flirting but chickened out when I called her bluff...a month later she was pregnant...she claimed they were trying to concieve and she couldnt risk an accident with me...I was like whatever..wasnt trippin at all...

I fucked a half dozen brazilian chicks 3 times each and knocked them all up.

pgardn
08-21-2015, 09:49 AM
the last one I tried to seduce she played along for awhile..but then it got serious I told her my dick was thick like,a bass fish ....

http://i60.tinypic.com/jzw8xk.jpg

Impressive...

DJR210
08-21-2015, 09:51 AM
Blake's wife is one of the 99K for sure

apalisoc_9
08-21-2015, 10:30 AM
I helped start up a dating site that ultimately failed, but I think they all follow the beginners process.

Many of the files that you see with photos and shit are fake...For both men and women.

A lot of these sites also steal email address.

It's likely that 40% of Ashley Madison users are fake profiles created to entice user to pay for premuim accounts.

Koolaid_Man
08-21-2015, 11:01 AM

So whats the deal,with Blake and his wife..I hear yall always talking about that shit....

Mark Celibate
08-21-2015, 06:13 PM
It's really no surprise Houston comes #2 of all US cities, with LA being a close 3rd place.

NY is always NY, tbh :lol

Reck
08-21-2015, 07:07 PM

:lol

She probably even used his own email for the deed.

Reck
08-21-2015, 07:11 PM
NY is always NY, tbh :lol

:lmao

This is a fucked city with liberal ideas. Nothing is off limits for the degenerates in this state. And so easy to fuck around. You could have your pick. Literally.

Spurs9
08-21-2015, 10:45 PM
A lot of people are really screwed tbh, theres going to be sites that have searchable maps with the members plotted on it tbh. Theres already a site that checks your gmail contacts against the database, I'm sure some people on here are on the list and are panicking tbh.

http://www.wehatetheman.com/cheaters/

Biernutz
08-21-2015, 11:20 PM
There is a web site that you can check user names or e-mail address to see if they are a
subscriber to Ashley...I tried a few e-mail address and guess what hit......

Ilovetrannysatwalmart@Koolaid_man.com
[email protected]
[email protected]
iwillsaladtossm>sagain@koolhiv_man.com

https://haveibeenpwned.com/
(https://haveibeenpwned.com/)

JoeyGreco
08-21-2015, 11:43 PM
Great for business.

Biernutz
08-22-2015, 01:22 AM
The media jumped out there right away with Josh Druggers name as a cheater on Ashley.
Josh is just a jerk who's wife deserves to divorce him...but with all the millions of names
released in the hack isn't it time to pop out some big names. There has to be some big fish
out there that the media is not afraid of...or are they waiting for another Christian Repug.

The San Antonio Current a weekly tabloid reports that a e-mail address of a San Antonio
Police Captain that was on the hack list committed suicide on Thursday. The officer was with
the SAPD 25 years.

http://www.sacurrent.com/Blogs/archives/2015/08/21/city-employee-with-email-address-linked-to-ashley-madison-committed-suicide

DJR210
08-22-2015, 05:59 AM
Pauly D frequents the deep web, you find anyone you know yet?

Koolaid_Man
08-22-2015, 07:19 AM
There is a web site that you can check user names or e-mail address to see if they are a
subscriber to Ashley...I tried a few e-mail address and guess what hit......

Ilovetrannysatwalmart@Koolaid_man.com
[email protected]
[email protected]
iwillsaladtossm>sagain@koolhiv_man.com

https://haveibeenpwned.com/
(https://haveibeenpwned.com/)

Try big dick black guy here to turn whitey into a cuck.com :lol

Gent
08-22-2015, 08:09 AM
Great for business.

Actually crippling. More than likely they will fold over this.

No trust means no money.

That site failed at the thing it was supposed to do right which was keep personal information private. Remember, it wasn't just the emails that were hacked. Names, credit cards and addresses were compromised.

It's a huge hit that not all can recover from.

JoeyGreco
08-22-2015, 08:43 AM
Actually crippling. More than likely they will fold over this.

No trust means no money.

That site failed at the thing it was supposed to do right which was keep personal information private. Remember, it wasn't just the emails that were hacked. Names, credit cards and addresses were compromised.

It's a huge hit that not all can recover from.

I was referring to MY business.

hater
08-22-2015, 08:57 AM
Tbh the site was already extorting its users to pay up to have their data deleted. Well deserved tbqh. Despicable human beings.

man on wire
08-22-2015, 09:32 AM
I prefer the old art of seduction over some damn website.

hater
08-22-2015, 10:57 AM
The media jumped out there right away with Josh Druggers name as a cheater on Ashley.
Josh is just a jerk who's wife deserves to divorce him...but with all the millions of names
released in the hack isn't it time to pop out some big names. There has to be some big fish
out there that the media is not afraid of...or are they waiting for another Christian Repug.

The San Antonio Current a weekly tabloid reports that a e-mail address of a San Antonio
Police Captain that was on the hack list committed suicide on Thursday. The officer was with
the SAPD 25 years.

http://www.sacurrent.com/Blogs/archives/2015/08/21/city-employee-with-email-address-linked-to-ashley-madison-committed-suicide

BTW I would never enter my email address into these "search" websites to check on it

who the fuck knows if it's a scam just to get your email address and somehow it would end up in yet another data dump :lol

:lol fucking ppl are dumb

Pauly D
08-22-2015, 12:10 PM
Pauly D frequents the deep web, you find anyone you know yet?

No I don't. And I genuinely don't even know what Ashley Madison is

Mitch
08-22-2015, 12:43 PM
Well, there's one SpursTalk cuck whose wife is definitely on that list.

JoeChalupa
08-22-2015, 05:26 PM
There isn't enough workplace affair opportunity that one needs to refer to a website?

Biernutz
08-28-2015, 12:55 AM
It looks like the web site had almost no women on it compared to men. over 5 million women's accounts were
never checked again after the profiles were set up.
Over 100 ESPN accounts were set up using ESPN web internet IP's ...about 1/3 of the
accounts were women's.
Only three zip codes in the whole USA did not have a account.......

CosmicCowboy
08-28-2015, 10:33 AM
That SAPD Captain suicided last week because he got outed for using AM with his police email..

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2015, 10:40 AM
That SAPD Captain suicided last week because he got outed for using AM with his police email..

Why kill yourself for fucking a fat bitch..ok disregard I see why :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2015, 10:42 AM
But now yall see why the hackers better stay hidden...they are cowards tbh...if they get physicslly caught..they're gonna be good as dead and they know it..hope they dont rat each other out when the heat catches up to them..

Sportcamper
08-28-2015, 10:51 AM
The comedy is that the website is just a bunch of married guys communicating with guys...

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2015, 12:54 PM
The comedy is that the website is just a bunch of married guys communicating with guys...

:lmao. ..but what about the trannies