PDA

View Full Version : How is Batman supposed to beat Superman again?

Red Hawk #21
08-21-2015, 06:41 PM
There are numerous ways in which Superman could literally destroy Bane. Yet, it seems the general consensus is that Batman can (And will) kill Superman. How so? The way I see it Superman>Bane>Batman. Have people forgotten that Bane essentially killed Bruce Wayne in the "Dark Knight Rises"? Bane left Bruce Wayne himself wondering why he didn't just kill him after he had pretty much destroyed him. If Bruce can't get past a human that is super strong in Bane then there's no way he beats Superman imo.

"Theatricality and deception...powerful agents to the uninitiated...but we are initiated aren't we, Bruce?"

rDuetklFtDQ

Blake
08-21-2015, 06:43 PM
I have no doubt kryptonite will somehow be involved

Mark Celibate
08-21-2015, 06:44 PM
Everyone can beat superman as long as they have that green stone, imho.

Red Hawk #21
08-21-2015, 06:55 PM
Why does everyone assume Batman will be giving time to prepare though? What if the battle happens unexpectedly. I think something like this would be more likely to happen:

http://i.imgur.com/LeOB6NV.jpg

Reck
08-21-2015, 06:57 PM
The kryptonite ex machina gets brought up all the time but all he has to do is fucking blast him with his laser eye shooting thing and he gets vaporized. Or he could just superspeed batman away and let science fuck him up...or alternatively he could flight him away and drop him from space.

The fucking end.

The Batman v Superman thing is the most retarded form of ad I've seen. In no scenarios does Batman win that fight.

Pelicans78
08-21-2015, 06:59 PM
Guess none of you guys read Dark Knight Returns.

Mark Celibate
08-21-2015, 07:08 PM
Authors have to write the books that way in order to cater for readers' preferences. Of course people want Batman to win because Batman is a human being, their own race, while Superman is - after all - an alien.

ChumpDumper
08-21-2015, 07:21 PM
The kryptonite ex machina gets brought up all the time but all he has to do is fucking blast him with his laser eye shooting thing and he gets vaporized. Or he could just superspeed batman away and let science fuck him up...or alternatively he could flight him away and drop him from space.

The fucking end.

The Batman v Superman thing is the most retarded form of ad I've seen. In no scenarios does Batman win that fight.Superman wouldn't kill Batman. That's technically a weakness.

Guess none of you guys read Dark Knight Returns.This.

LaMarcus Bryant
08-21-2015, 07:33 PM

The fucking end.

The Batman v Superman thing is the most retarded form of ad I've seen. In no scenarios does Batman win that fight.

:tu

Reck
08-21-2015, 07:34 PM
Superman wouldn't kill Batman. That's technically a weakness.

This.

?

Shouldn't that apply to Batman more? He's the one with the no killing rule.

Superman has killed before so that's nothing new to him.

But even with all these imposed rules, Superman would still hold service.

Just think of it this way..

Batman often has to be at his full strenght, 100% all the way.

Superman in the other hand is always limiting himself. He's not at full strenght in 98% of his fights.

ChumpDumper
08-21-2015, 07:36 PM
?

Shouldn't that apply to Batman more? He's the one with the no killing rule.

Superman has killed before so that's nothing new to him.

But even with all these imposed rules, Superman would still hold service.

Just think of it this way..

Batman often has to be at his full strenght, 100% all the way.

Superman in the other hand is always limiting himself. He's not at full strenght in 98% of his fights.Also true. In the comic book fights, Batman always takes advantage of Superman's restraint and to some extent his arrogance.

In the most famous confrontation Bats also had help, but I know at least one of those characters won't be in this movie.

redzero
08-21-2015, 07:37 PM
This Batman has nothing to do with Bale's, and Bale's beat Bane the second time around.

Red Hawk #21
08-21-2015, 07:43 PM
This Batman has nothing to do with Bale's, and Bale's beat Bane the second time around.

He did? Last I remember Catwoman was the one who killed Bane.

redzero
08-21-2015, 07:46 PM

So? Batman won their second fight. It doesn't even matter, because Batfleck isn't even the same character.

SpursforSix
08-21-2015, 07:50 PM
I don't get it either. Couldn't Superman just fly and then drop down and hit batman and the fly up again? Over and over. And if Batman ever had SM in trouble, couldn't he just fly away and rest?

spurraider21
08-21-2015, 07:57 PM
batman beat him to a pulp and defeated him before the bitch stabbed him

LittleCriminal
08-21-2015, 08:58 PM
All superman has to do is wait in space (or another planet) till batman gets old and dies.https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTg12a-hBLNLvQlnv08Ko1MAQvp9PR0_wdJKPCuWrLQEbGlGyty

Pauly D
08-21-2015, 09:01 PM
For fuck's sake this isn't gonna be an Avengers style fight. Obviously Superman could snap Batman in two anytime he wants but he DOESN'T want to. It's like the U.S. military vs radical Islam. Obviously we could turn that entire part of the world into dust but we don't for a few big reasons.

Red Hawk #21
08-21-2015, 09:07 PM
batman beat him to a pulp and defeated him before the bitch stabbed him

I definitely agree he defeated him but he didn't beat him to a pulp imo...

spurraider21
08-21-2015, 09:13 PM
I definitely agree he defeated him but he didn't beat him to a pulp imo...
is that why he collapses at the 2 minute mark?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqKkbpcuFbI

Red Hawk #21
08-21-2015, 09:19 PM
is that why he collapses at the 2 minute mark?

Compare that to their first fight though where Bane pretty much outclassed Batman in every way. That's being "beaten to a pulp" imo. Anyway, just my opinion and I agree with you that Batman defeated him this time around.

apalisoc_9
08-21-2015, 11:48 PM
If superman was serious about beating batman, he'd take him and fly him to space.

That's how retarded this fight is and how retarded the mainstream american is.

Red Hawk #21
08-25-2015, 10:38 AM
:wakeup "Bruce Wayne will use his billions of dollars to find a way to kill Superman!" :wakeup

:wakeup "Batman is more ruthless than Superman so he'll use that to his advantage!" :wakeup

:wakeup "Batman has so many gadgets at his disposal, he'll use them to Kill Superman!" :wakeup

:wakeup "Batman will find a way to outsmart Superman to win!" :wakeup
:wakeup "Just give Batman a few months to gameplan and he'll definitely find a way to beat Superman!":wakeup

http://i.imgur.com/nml4ojt.png

Blake
08-25-2015, 11:27 AM
If superman was serious about beating batman, he'd take him and fly him to space.

That's how retarded this fight is and how retarded the mainstream american is.

The DC writers have always had to come up with different ways for the most powerful, basically invincible being on the planet to lose battles.

LeBald Crabs
08-25-2015, 12:40 PM
Yeah, like others have stated, that's not a fair fight.

Superman vs Naruto on the other hand...

Aztecfan03
08-25-2015, 02:49 PM
Authors have to write the books that way in order to cater for readers' preferences. Of course people want Batman to win because Batman is a human being, their own race, while Superman is - after all - an alien.

I think it's because Superman is boring, not speciesism.

lefty
08-25-2015, 10:06 PM
Guess none of you guys read Dark Knight Returns.

apalisoc_9
08-25-2015, 10:13 PM
Superman getting beat by a mere Human :lmao