PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Kawhi Leonard Says: 'I want to be an (NBA) all-star and MVP After He Gets His Money

Koolaid_Man
08-22-2015, 09:47 AM
:lmao talk about fucking over a franchise or rather a franchise just being plain stupid and maxing out a player who's already reached his full potential....if the Spurs are all about team play then why is Kiwi stepping out trying to seek individual glory.....I hope this is the beginning of selfish play from the Spurs and causes a major disruption to tesm chemistry...

Go for it Kawhi..you're the man go prove to the world its your team and that you deserve MVP....you have Kools full support :toast

“I want to be an (NBA) all-star and MVP of the regular season,” said Leonard. “I'm trying to be one of the greatest players so whatever level that consists of is where I want to take my game.”

Gent
08-22-2015, 10:11 AM
Yet, Lakers would kill to have him. You know you want him.

DMC
08-22-2015, 10:48 AM
:lmao talk about fucking over a franchise or rather a franchise just being plain stupid and maxing out a player who's already reached his full potential....if the Spurs are all about team play then why is Kiwi stepping out trying to seek individual glory.....I hope this is the beginning of selfish play from the Spurs and causes a major disruption to tesm chemistry...

Go for it Kawhi..you're the man go prove to the world its your team and that you deserve MVP....you have Kools full support :toast

Enjoy Kobe stretching out the record for missed shots.

BD24
08-22-2015, 10:53 AM
Enjoy Kobe stretching out the record for missed shots.
Hes putting that record out of reach this season, it will be untouchable.

DMC
08-22-2015, 11:05 AM
Hes putting that record out of reach this season, it will be untouchable.

Someone needs to start a "GO KOBE GO" thread as we toast his head long plunge into the history books as a selfish chucker of the same mold as Iverson and TMac.

ddjeffries
08-22-2015, 11:08 AM
Someone needs to start a "GO KOBE GO" thread as we toast his head long plunge into the history books as a selfish chucker of the same mold as Iverson and TMac.

Your pic makes me smile.

Koolaid_Man
08-22-2015, 11:30 AM
Your pic makes me smile.

Might as well go head and ask for his phone number phaggit...

Obstructed_View
08-22-2015, 01:17 PM
'

ddjeffries
08-22-2015, 01:25 PM
Might as well go head and ask for his phone number phaggit...

Whats yo number?

apalisoc_9
08-22-2015, 01:28 PM

Pop has been saying the same thing for two years now..Haven't seen a sign of selfishness from Leonard.

Mark Celibate
08-22-2015, 06:01 PM
Kobe fan talking about selfishness :lmao

HemisfairArena
08-22-2015, 06:01 PM
Okafor

Silver&Black
08-22-2015, 07:02 PM

/thread

Thread
08-22-2015, 07:03 PM

Please. Your Dirk has been toiling for umpteen years & has the 1. And that was enough for him and his Cubes.