PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: What Will Kobe Do When He Retires

Biernutz
08-22-2015, 04:46 PM
When players retire they become coaches or TV commentators of
spokesmen for some product. Since Kobe is suck a asshole he
is limited on who will take him. He did find one company that would.......

Meet the new spokesperson for Snuggie

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/kobe/snuggie_zpsln6um75b.jpg

Bynumite
08-22-2015, 04:51 PM
We all know what jim will be doing once he retires. Blowing the rest of his millions in bad investments and getting hustled like the sucker that he is.

And with no more paychecks coming in. Oh lawd. Jim will be sucking dick in San Antonio's gay district in no time.

Mitch
08-22-2015, 04:56 PM
I used to think Spursfans obsession with Kobe would end when Duncan got his 5th ring

Something else is driving this obsession

No troll, they get defensive whenever KAM hints towards Duncan being gay.

Biernutz
08-22-2015, 04:58 PM
We all know what jim will be doing once he retires. Blowing the rest of his millions in bad investments and getting hustled like the sucker that he is.

And with no more paychecks coming in. Oh lawd. Jim will be sucking dick in San Antonio's gay district in no time.

Kobe wont have any money after Vanessa get thru with him. Remember---no pre-nup ..how stupid
can a guy with money get. Did his finical adviser have some deal with Vanessa? When she leaves
him she will be taking about $400 million. What Amy got was nothing compared what Vanessa
will take.....HaHaHaHa..:lmao

LkrFan
08-22-2015, 05:06 PM
Kobe wont have any money after Vanessa get thru with him. Remember---no pre-nup ..how stupid
can a guy with money get. Did his finical adviser have some deal with Vanessa? When she leaves
him she will be taking about $400 million. What Amy got was nothing compared what Vanessa
will take.....HaHaHaHa..:lmaoJim light $26 mili (that we know of)...so far. :lol

Biernutz
08-22-2015, 05:13 PM
Jim light $26 mili (that we know of)...so far. :lol

Tim cut her loose and she got a lump.......Kobe's Vanessa is still feeding at the trough
when the gravy train ends how much will he has left.........:lol

Bynumite
08-22-2015, 05:25 PM
Tim cut her loose and she got a lump.......Kobe's Vanessa is still feeding at the trough

You mongoloid, Jim didn't lose $25 mil because of Amy, that he lost in bad investments and getting duped by the people around him alone :cry because he trusted their word :cry The dumbfuck :lol

The divorce and Esteban's gym, that's a separate transaction :lol

LkrFan
08-22-2015, 05:27 PM
You mongoloid, Jim didn't lose $25 mil because of Amy, that he lost in bad investments and getting duped by the people around him alone :cry because he trusted their word :cry The dumbfuck :lol

The divorce and Esteban's gym, that's a separate transaction :lol:lmao

Mitch
08-22-2015, 05:30 PM
Don't spin this, Amy picked up the "lump" first to make up for Tom's inability to perform with a woman.

Millionaire black man with local fame to LkrFan's broke cousin, Javier.

Biernutz
08-22-2015, 05:32 PM

The divorce and Esteban's gym, that's a separate transaction :lol

You stupid fuck. Where did I say $25 Million

LkrFan
08-22-2015, 05:38 PM
Don't spin this, Amy picked up the "lump" first to make up for Tom's inability to perform with a woman.

Millionaire black man with local fame to LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824)'s broke cousin, Javier.:lol

LkrFan
08-22-2015, 05:42 PM
You stupid fuck. Where did I say $25 MillionHere you go son:

The promise of a multimillion-dollar contract won’t be a factor in whether Tim Duncan returns for his 19th National Basketball Association season, even though the San Antonio Spurs’ All-Star lost more than $25 million to what he says is a dishonest financial adviser.

“Luckily I had a long career and made good money,” the 39-year-old Duncan, who has been paid about $220 million over his career, including about $10 million this past season, said in a telephone interview. “This is a big chunk, but it’s not going to change my life in any way. It’s not going to make any decisions for me.”
In January, Duncan sued his former financial adviser, Charles Banks, accusing him of pushing him into investments despite conflicts of interest that ultimately caused substantial loss. Banks hid his own interest in investment opportunities recommended to the 15-time All-Star, according to the complaint.

The losses from 2005-2013 were discovered during a review of Duncan’s finances as part of his divorce, the player said.
“I trusted someone to do a job that I hired them to do and they misused my trust and went astray and started using my money,” Duncan said in the phone interview, noting that he’s speaking out to dispel Banks’s assertions that the losses stemmed from a misunderstanding or that he was impatient and wanted out of certain investments. “I want people to understand that the statements he made are absolutely incorrect, that he’s just trying to make himself look good and save his own image when there’s nothing there to save.”
Banks’s Response

Antroy Arreola, an attorney for Banks, e-mailed a response to Duncan’s comments.
“It is our understanding that Mr. Banks did not talk to or make any offers to Mr. Duncan’s attorneys the morning that Mr. Duncan filed his complaint against Mr. Banks,” Arreola said in the statement. “In fact, Mr. Banks found the legal action surprising because Mr. Duncan has no claim against Mr. Banks.
‘‘The note specifically discussed in Mr. Duncan’s complaint is current, Mr. Duncan is receiving 12 percent interest on that note, and Mr. Duncan’s investments as a whole have performed well. We are confident that when all the facts are heard, it will be clear that the claims presented lack foundation.’’
Duncan also said Banks tried to dissuade him from filing the lawsuit, saying repeatedly that he would return the money. ‘‘We gave him the opportunity to follow through,’’ Duncan said. ‘‘Nothing ever came of it. We had to move forward.’’
Duncan said he won’t look back and castigate himself for failing to better protect his money. The NBA, he said, does a ‘‘great job’’ of informing players of the potential pitfalls when it comes to their money.
‘People Checking’

‘‘I thought, for the most part, I was keeping an eye on things. You have to have people checking on people checking on people. I did that for a while. Obviously, I got to a point where the people I trusted were checking on themselves,’’ said Duncan, a two-time Most Valuable Player who has won five championships with the Spurs. ‘‘The bottom line is this: You can’t be angry at yourself. I keep going back to this word, but I trusted someone. I was wrong about it. I got screwed over for it. I’m not mad at myself for that. That’s a lesson learned. I’ll never put myself in that situation again.”
Financial Stakes

Duncan said he met Banks during his rookie year in 1998. At Banks’s urging, the athlete invested several million dollars in hotels, beauty products, sports merchandising and wineries that the adviser owned or in which he had financial stakes, according to the lawsuit.
Banks, a private-equity investor, in January said Duncan is using the lawsuit as leverage to get out of limited partnership investments. He said in an interview at the time that he and Duncan are limited partners in several deals, and that he hadn’t acted as the athlete’s financial adviser since 2007.
Looking ahead, Duncan said he wouldn’t seek out opportunities to educate younger athletes on how to handle their money.
“I’m not a speech guy. I’m not gonna go out and preach to people,” said Duncan, whose off-court ventures include BlackJack Speed Shop, an auto customization business with two locations in Texas. “I’m not going to go on a circuit trying to warn people.”
Even so, Duncan said he hoped his story would get “out there” so that younger athletes can learn about the cautionary tale of an athlete who never thought it would happen to him.
“I’m a loyal guy. I’m a man of my word, and I assumed other people would be that way,” Duncan said. “That’s just not the case in life.”
LINK: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-17/losing-25-million-won-t-decide-whether-spurs-duncan-returns

No need to thank me. I got you covered. :downspin:

LkrFan
08-22-2015, 05:47 PM
The $25 bazillion dollars in losses from 2005-2013 were discovered during a review of Duncan’s finances as part of his divorce after he unknowingly bought LkrFan's cousin a 24-hour Fitness too, the cuckold said.

:lmao

Biernutz
08-22-2015, 05:55 PM
Here you go son:

LINK: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-17/losing-25-million-won-t-decide-whether-spurs-duncan-returns

No need to thank me. I got you covered. :downspin:

Amy got even less because they found all this out when they were splitting up the accounting assets. She took the
hit with him...Kobe's Vanessa will live like a queen when she leaves....:greedy

LkrFan
08-22-2015, 05:55 PM
Duncan said he met Banks during his rookie year in 1998. At Banks’s urging, the athlete invested several million dollars in hotels, beauty products, sports merchandising and wineries that the adviser owned or in which he had financial stakes, according to the lawsuit.
Jim been a spokeswoman for Maybeline since his rookie year? BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! :rollin :lmao :rollin

HemisfairArena
08-22-2015, 06:00 PM
Kobrick will be Caitlyn part 2 after his/her career is over,,,

Biernutz
08-22-2015, 06:04 PM
Jim been a spokeswoman for Maybeline since his rookie year? BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! :rollin :lmao :rollin

Kobe looks better in makeup,,,he looks more like a Pinoy Nurse Lady boy.... HaHahahahahahha http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/SMILEYS%20%20222/teabag.gif

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/kobe/kobe%205_zpsvb9ep7q2.jpg

Mark Celibate
08-22-2015, 06:08 PM
Only thing he'll do when he retires is take that 25m check, and with all the money the Lakers have paid him over these years he won't need to do anything else to sustain his lucrative life.

Reck
08-22-2015, 06:09 PM
No troll, they get defensive whenever KAM hints towards Duncan being gay.

Note that you are quoting a guy that just made a thread about Kobe scaring Taylor Swift because he was "menacingly" walking toward her to rape.

Whose the one obssessed here?

LkrFan
08-22-2015, 06:11 PM
Kobe looks better in makeup,,,he looks more like a Pinoy Nurse Lady boy.... HaHahahahahahha http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/SMILEYS%20%20222/teabag.gif

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/kobe/kobe%205_zpsvb9ep7q2.jpg

NBA living legend Tim Duncan is entangled in a quagmire of a divorce that is getting more and more salacious as the days wear on. The San Antonio Spurs icon is accused of at least being a bisexual, or even gay, by soon-to-be-ex-wife, Amy. An inside source close to the divorce proceedings told Diary of a Hollywood Street King that Duncan had been involved in a gay relationship during his Wake Forest University days. The man Duncan reportedly lived with Duncan and his wife for the first two years of their marriage — and he even bought the man a home, the source revealed.

Duncan, considered the greatest NBA power forward of all time by most pundits and fans alike, is looking to place a gag order on the mother of his two children, who he was married to for 12 years, so that she will not be able to to utter one word about his alleged gay relationship.
This is what the Hollywood Street King reports:
Amy treated Tim like a b—- throughout their marriage because she knew he was f—ing his BFF. Tim knows Amy was cheating on him but he’s willing to give her whatever she wants, because he doesn’t want Amy to tell the world that he’s bisexual.”
:lmao

Amy Duncan filed for divorce on March 27 of this year, is claiming that her marriage to Duncan, citing irreconcilable differences and discord.

Neither Duncan has spoken publicly about this latest news of the player’s sexual orientation. But one of Duncan’s star teammates did.

Danny Green, in an interview with New York based radio station 105.1, said “Timmy is Tim. I’m not going to look at him any differently. He’s my teammate regardless of his sexual preferences.”
What do you make of this controversy, if anything?
LINK: http://atlantadailyworld.com/2014/10/04/tim-duncan-is-gay-says-estranged-wife/

:lmao :flag: :lmao

Thread
08-22-2015, 06:12 PM
Frankly, I'm white & my Snuggie is 4 heavy quilts, & I'm stationed on the opposite couch arm, but, that's me.

Biernutz
08-22-2015, 06:16 PM
LINK: http://atlantadailyworld.com/2014/10/04/tim-duncan-is-gay-says-estranged-wife/

:lmao :flag: :lmao

Hollywood Street King ? can you get a better source than than a newsrag that's printed on toilet paper....http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/SMILEYS%20%20222/nasty_cursor.gif

HemisfairArena
08-22-2015, 06:19 PM
I didn't even wanna bring that up, Nutz,,,Hollywood Street King?,,,Christ almighty,,,,

Mitch
08-22-2015, 07:16 PM
Note that you are quoting a guy that just made a thread about Kobe scaring Taylor Swift because he was "menacingly" walking toward her to rape.

Whose the one obssessed here?

The guys who constantly criticize KAM, but are up in arms when he talks about Duncan.

LittleCriminal
08-22-2015, 07:18 PM
Kobe will retire before the Lakes season ends... Book it.

HemisfairArena
08-22-2015, 07:19 PM
The guys who constantly criticize KAM, but are up in arms when he talks about Duncan.

We maybe up in arms,,,but your on knees for him,,,have some damn integrity, M.

Mitch
08-22-2015, 07:25 PM
We maybe up in arms,,,but your on knees for him,,,have some damn integrity, M.

An observation doesn't equate to praise.

HemisfairArena
08-22-2015, 07:29 PM
An observation doesn't equate to praise.

When was the last time you didnt hop on an Aids thread with exuberated glee?,,,be honest now, M.

Mitch
08-22-2015, 07:41 PM
When was the last time you didnt hop on an Aids thread with exuberated glee?,,,be honest now, M.

By that logic, you're on KAM's nuts more than anybody here :lol

Silver&Black
08-22-2015, 07:44 PM
Kobe will appear on TNT after his career is over (well it's already over...but you know what I mean)...

Robz4000
08-22-2015, 07:45 PM
Gay sex tapes, obviously.

HemisfairArena
08-22-2015, 07:46 PM
By that logic, you're on KAM's nuts more than anybody here :lol

How so?,,,and making a laughing emoticon at the end doesn't make it true, M. I bet I am in maybe 20% of his threads over time,,,you?,,,90%+,,,

SquawkinHawkBigCock
08-22-2015, 07:48 PM
Kobe will appear on TNT after his career is over (well it's already over...but you know what I mean)...

Barkley gonna push his shit in :lol

Him and Shaq on the same show :lol

Gonna fight over talking time :lol

Mitch
08-22-2015, 07:49 PM
How so?,,,and making a laughing emoticon at the end doesn't make it true, M. I bet I am in maybe 20% of his threads over time,,,you?,,,90%+,,,

You'll have to cite sources.

HemisfairArena
08-22-2015, 07:50 PM
You'll have to cite sources.

Why?,,we both know the truth,,,

Mitch
08-22-2015, 08:03 PM
Why?,,we both know the truth,,,

If you refuse to provide evidence, then you are likely hiding reality.

Silver&Black
08-22-2015, 08:10 PM
Koolaid_Man = Mitch ?????

HemisfairArena
08-22-2015, 08:17 PM
Koolaid_Man = Mitch ?????

Don't know but he doesn't like when he's called an Aids groupie,,,,he knows he is and only he can change it,,,(but he won't)

Kool Bob Love
08-22-2015, 08:47 PM
Stuck on 5 like a loser!:lol

Thread
08-22-2015, 08:47 PM
Stuck on 5 like a loser!:lol

You've been there twice, Lovey.

Kool Bob Love
08-22-2015, 08:49 PM

Kobe is stuck on five 5ever, and guess what? You or Kobe can't do a fucking thing to change that.

HemisfairArena
08-22-2015, 08:50 PM

You stole 5, Culs,,,(but as a Suns fan did you really?),,,that's a tough call,,make up your mind are you laker fan or suns fan, Culs?

Thread
08-22-2015, 09:03 PM
Kobe is stuck on five 5ever, and guess what? You or Kobe can't do a fucking thing to change that.

You have 6, but, only a 2nd 5th to show for it.

Thread
08-22-2015, 09:03 PM
You stole 5, Culs,,,(but as a Suns fan did you really?),,,that's a tough call,,make up your mind are you laker fan or suns fan, Culs?

Both, + a Spurs Fan as well.

LkrFan
08-22-2015, 09:07 PM
Barkley gonna push his shit in :lol

Him and Shaq on the same show :lol

Gonna fight over talking time :lol
He got more rangs than them combined. :lol

HemisfairArena
08-22-2015, 09:09 PM
Both, + a Spurs Fan as well.

Covering all bases,,Spurs(integrity),,Suns(humility),,Lakers(ig norance),,,,

SquawkinHawkBigCock
08-22-2015, 09:10 PM
He got more rangs than them combined. :lolYet he somehow trails in the finals MVP department :downspin:

HemisfairArena
08-22-2015, 09:12 PM

Horry and Pippen have more as sidekicks than Kobrick,,,,just sayin',,,

LkrFan
08-22-2015, 09:17 PM
I'm sure Kobe is losing sleep over a media given award. Especially after Colorado. :lol

LkrFan
08-22-2015, 09:18 PM
2007**

**Hipcheck cost the Suns a title det yearPERIOD.

HemisfairArena
08-22-2015, 09:20 PM
I'm sure Kobe is losing sleep over a media given award. Especially after Colorado. :lol

When laker fan pulls out their laughing emoticon,,,they are pissed,,,take it easy, Lk,,,,relax

HemisfairArena
08-22-2015, 09:21 PM
Look at you going youtube, Lk,,,,relax.

BD24
08-22-2015, 09:31 PM
Yet he somehow trails in the finals MVP department :downspin:
:lol:toast

Biernutz
08-22-2015, 09:46 PM
rings ? are we talking about rings

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/rob_zpsdjdyajks.jpg

Reck
08-22-2015, 09:54 PM
If you refuse to provide evidence, then you are likely hiding reality.

How about you provide some proof Duncan's a fag?

A spite woman is not proof btw. I need solid, caught on tape type evidence. Othewise, go suck a cock.

Reck
08-22-2015, 09:58 PM

Somebody failed math terribly.

Count them up.

I guarantee you will come up to at least a tie when comparing Shaq and Kobe and an untie when you add Chuck in.

Mexico math. :lmao

HemisfairArena
08-22-2015, 10:00 PM
Uh-oh,,,Spurs fans starting to push back on you laker faggots,,,,

HemisfairArena
08-22-2015, 10:01 PM
Hell,,,it might be time to ban laker posters since spurs posters cant say this shit at any laker forum,,,,

LkrFan
08-22-2015, 10:24 PM
Somebody failed math terribly.

Count them up.

I guarantee you will come up to at least a tie when comparing Shaq and Kobe and an untie when you add Chuck in.

Mexico math. :lmao
Barkley rang?

Reck
08-22-2015, 10:48 PM
Barkley rang?

You said rings. Now count them up and pile them up.

Mitch
08-22-2015, 11:11 PM
How about you provide some proof Duncan's a fag?

A spite woman is not proof btw. I need solid, caught on tape type evidence. Othewise, go suck a cock.

Easy: Tim Duncan has been photographed in more intimate situations with men than he has with women.

djohn2oo8
08-22-2015, 11:15 PM
He retired years ago. He's just been collecting his pension since.

Reck
08-22-2015, 11:21 PM
Easy: Tim Duncan has been photographed in more intimate situations with men than he has with women.

So..post it.

Like for example you could post that overly gay picture of him and Robinson. But I could also post half a dozen pictures of Kobe doing the same.

Mitch
08-22-2015, 11:52 PM
So..post it.

Like for example you could post that overly gay picture of him and Robinson. But I could also post half a dozen pictures of Kobe doing the same.

Bryant also has dozens of pictures of him kissing his wife, a rape trial with a woman and is able to salvage his marriage.

Duncan? His pictures of him and Robinson outnumber his of him and Amy by far.

Silver&Black
08-22-2015, 11:56 PM
One of my favorite Kobe pics tbh....

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/670xX/photos/kobebryant1.jpg

Reck
08-23-2015, 02:05 AM
Bryant also has dozens of pictures of him kissing his wife, a rape trial with a woman and is able to salvage his marriage.

Duncan? His pictures of him and Robinson outnumber his of him and Amy by far.

That's pathetic.

Why does someone has to have pictures of them kissing to prove he's straight? If anything that's suspect. If you need to proof to the world you're not gay by posing for pictures of kissing a woman then you're as pathetic as they come.

And let's be real here. Kobe didn't save shit. Vanessa has him by the balls. He cant divorce her because if he does there goes half his fortune. That's a fact.

And he won't leave her because he's too beta.

Who tries to rape somebody then goes crying to his wife went the rape didn't go according to plan? You built them churches and beg for dear life.

Seriously, Kobe fans shouldn't be talking about other people's marital problems. :lol

Thread
08-23-2015, 05:57 AM
That's pathetic.

Why does someone has to have pictures of them kissing to prove he's straight? If anything that's suspect. If you need to proof to the world you're not gay by posing for pictures of kissing a woman then you're as pathetic as they come.

And let's be real here. Kobe didn't save shit. Vanessa has him by the balls. He cant divorce her because if he does there goes half his fortune. That's a fact.

Who tries to rape somebody then goes crying to his wife went the rape didn't go according to plan? You built them churches and beg for dear life.

Seriously, Kobe fans shouldn't be talking about other people's marital problems. :lol

You've nary room. Your Neal raped as well.

---

And Kobe is still married, his children are still his, and do not belong to the state.

Reck
08-23-2015, 06:07 AM
You've nary room. Your Neal raped as well.

---

And Kobe is still married, his children are still his, and do not belong to the state.

Quit parroting that. No matter how many times you say it, it still won't make any sense.

Thread
08-23-2015, 06:15 AM
Quit parroting that. No matter how many times you say it, it still won't make any sense.

Horseshit. Duncan has a court order that dictates how he & Amy will divvy up their children's visitation time. Kobe? When he wants to pick up his child and hug her he just does it. State has no say. Duncan? If he gets a hankerin' to hug his child he has to check and see if it's Amy's turn to have them. The court has all that information for Tim and tells him via the court order if can pick up & hug, or, by court order must wait till Thursday. Then? Tim can hug.

Biernutz
08-23-2015, 07:06 AM
Horseshit. Duncan has a court order that dictates how he & Amy will divvy up their children's visitation time. Kobe? When he wants to pick up his child and hug her he just does it. State has no say. Duncan? If he gets a hankerin' to hug his child he has to check and see if it's Amy's turn to have them. The court has all that information for Tim and tells him via the court order if can pick up & hug, or, by court order must wait till Thursday. Then? Tim can hug.

You keep quoting the court order about the kids custody time. Do you have a copy of it? If so let's see the part that you keep talking about. You seem to know everything about it.... Enlighten us with your knowledge !

Thread
08-23-2015, 07:19 AM
You keep quoting the court order about the kids custody time. Do you have a copy of it? If so let's see the part that you keep talking about. You seem to know everything about it.... Enlighten us with your knowledge !

You don't like having to take it. You just like dishin'. I know. In this particular case you got the whole thing, daddy. You thought it would be Kobe as the divorced dad, that your Duncan had the ideal marriage. Turned out Kobe is topsy & your Duncan is turvy.

Don't worry, Nutzy, it ain't your kids gettin' discipline & affection from a stranger your ex-wife chooses, fucks and exposes your children to. It's Amy that is choosing, fucking and exposing Tim's children to.

See? Ain't no sweat off your back.

Biernutz
08-23-2015, 07:26 AM
You don't like having to take it. You just like dishin'. I know. In this particular case you got the whole thing, daddy. You thought it would be Kobe as the divorced dad, that your Duncan had the ideal marriage. Turned out Kobe is topsy & your Duncan is turvy.

Don't worry, Nutzy, it ain't your kids gettin' discipline & affection from a stranger your ex-wife chooses, fucks and exposes your children to. It's Amy that is choosing, fucking and exposing Tim's children to.

See? Ain't no sweat off your back.

So do you have a copy of it or not, if you do you post It..... You're the one that keeps dredging up stuff about Tims kids. No one says much about Kobe's kids at all. Why do you feel it's necessary to keep using Tim's kids In your take.

spursistan
08-23-2015, 07:30 AM
he is going to hop on the the already declining Inside the NBA show with Kenny/chuck/sHAQ, but it is going to be a fiasco and only serve to run the whole thing its final course to get cancelled just after a year ..

Reck
08-23-2015, 08:10 AM

I'm pretty sure he could see them whenever he wanted.

LkrFan
08-23-2015, 08:15 AM
You said rings. Now count them up and pile them up.

Kobe tiene 5 rangs. Snaq tiene 4. Barkley tiene 0. Ahora, con mis matemáticas mexicana, 5 > 4 cuando combinamos Snaq y totales sonó de Barkley juntos. Por lo tanto, Kobe> Snaq y Barkley combinados. Estoy en lo cierto? :downspin:

LkrFan
08-23-2015, 08:18 AM

See? Ain't no sweat off your back.:lmao

Reck
08-23-2015, 08:18 AM
Kobe tiene 5 rangs. Snaq tiene 4. Barkley tiene 0. Ahora, con mis matemáticas mexicana, 5 > 4 cuando combinamos Snaq y totales sonó de Barkley juntos. Por lo tanto, Kobe> Snaq y Barkley combinados. Estoy en lo cierto? :downspin:

You said rings. You didn't specify what rings. No backpedalling now javi.

LkrFan
08-23-2015, 08:22 AM
So do you have a copy of it or not, if you do you post It..... You're the one that keeps dredging up stuff about Tims kids. No one says much about Kobe's kids at all. Why do you feel it's necessary to keep using Tim's kids In your take.
¿Quién crees que se vuelve a llamar "papá" el más: el tío que, sin saberlo, compró un gimnasio millones de dólares para, o Jim? Antes de responder, considere que Amy llama a uno de ellos papá muy a menudo - y no es Jim. :lol

LkrFan
08-23-2015, 08:27 AM
You said rings. You didn't specify what rings. No backpedalling now javi.
:lol

No está de vuelta venta ambulante. ¿Estás siendo estúpido a propósito? 5 rangs> 4 rangs época. Kobe tiene más de ellos combinados. Eso es todo, y eso es todoPERIOD. :lol

Thread
08-23-2015, 11:12 AM

Absolutely, I'm dredging about Duncan's kids. They're fair game whether you exercised Kobe's kids, or, not. That was your look out.

The fuckin' nerve, Nutzy,,,you want a safe haven. Get lost. Duncan's kids are state controlled. Duncan is state controlled

PERIOD

Thread
08-23-2015, 11:15 AM
I'm pretty sure he could see them whenever he wanted.

Unless it was Amy's turn for the weekend and she had them over there at her place with her gym supervisor. "Uh, kids, Rico Suave and I are going to be together for a while. Just play with your dolls and watch cartoons. Si?"

Mitch
08-23-2015, 01:16 PM
That's pathetic.

This isn't about Kobe salvaging his marriage and keeping it afloat, still looking like a loving couple. Take that to the alpha thread if you want to spin it in that direction.

This is about Kobe unquestionably lusts after women while Duncan.... well, what's the most intimate picture of him with another human being out there?

Show me a picture of him holding another woman, ex-wife included, like this
https://allhiphop.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/duncan-shot-2013-07-22-at-11-41-56-am.png

Biernutz
08-23-2015, 01:21 PM
Absolutely, I'm dredging about Duncan's kids. They're fair game whether you exercised Kobe's kids, or, not. That was your look out.

The fuckin' nerve, Nutzy,,,you want a safe haven. Get lost. Duncan's kids are state controlled. Duncan is state controlled

PERIOD

It's not safe haven ..it's leaving all the kids out of it....by the way how much have you had to drink today
you drunken lush....nothing worse than a drunk who can't hold his liquor.

LittleCriminal
08-23-2015, 01:27 PM
http://cap-news.com/stories/2011/201104/201104008full.jpg

Biernutz
08-23-2015, 01:33 PM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/kobe/kobe3_zpsca050e6c.jpg

Thread
08-23-2015, 01:50 PM
It's not safe haven ..it's leaving all the kids out of it....by the way how much have you had to drink today
you drunken lush....nothing worse than a drunk who can't hold his liquor.

I don't drink. It's my religion.

And we are not leaving the kids out of it. No-fuckin'-way.

Biernutz
08-23-2015, 02:00 PM
I don't drink. It's my religion.

And we are not leaving the kids out of it. No-fuckin'-way.

So you are the typical Laker fan who want's the drag Tim's kids thru the dirt
of this forum every day. How proud your kids must be of you. We all know
now how Laker fan thinks that it's OK to go after the little kids....You
are a pathetic piece of crap..

LittleCriminal
08-23-2015, 02:00 PM
http://cap-news.com/stories/2011/201104/201104008full.jpg

Thread
08-23-2015, 02:39 PM
So you are the typical Laker fan who want's the drag Tim's kids thru the dirt
of this forum every day. How proud your kids must be of you. We all know
now how Laker fan thinks that it's OK to go after the little kids....You
are a pathetic piece of crap..

Sounds like you're one of them dads that need permission from the state to visit their children. Just like Duncan.

Congratulations.

Reck
08-23-2015, 06:53 PM
This isn't about Kobe salvaging his marriage and keeping it afloat, still looking like a loving couple. Take that to the alpha thread if you want to spin it in that direction.

This is about Kobe unquestionably lusts after women while Duncan.... well, what's the most intimate picture of him with another human being out there?

Show me a picture of him holding another woman, ex-wife included, like this
https://allhiphop.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/duncan-shot-2013-07-22-at-11-41-56-am.png

Unquestionably? How could you possibly know that? Are you his personal pet toy to know what he does and doesn't do behind closed doors?

That's the thing with you lakerfans. You can dish it but cant take it. You talk how Duncan is gay sans proof or even a picture to show him with another dude with his lips locked. I can in the other hand find you pictures of kobe kissing another dude and acting queer as fuck. Did you want me to?

Thread
08-23-2015, 06:55 PM
You can dish it but cant take it.

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Reck
08-23-2015, 06:56 PM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

You invented the saying?

Thread
08-23-2015, 06:57 PM
You invented the saying?

Absolutely.

Mitch
08-23-2015, 07:07 PM
Unquestionably? How could you possibly know that? Are you his personal pet toy to know what he does and doesn't do behind closed doors?

That's the thing with you lakerfans. You can dish it but cant take it. You talk how Duncan is gay sans proof or even a picture to show him with another dude with his lips locked. I can in the other hand find you pictures of kobe kissing another dude and acting queer as fuck. Did you want me to?

Says the guy ignoring evidence and using involuntary contact as proof.

benefactor
08-23-2015, 07:42 PM
Give half of his money to Vanessa tbh

Thread
08-23-2015, 08:07 PM
Give half of his money to Vanessa tbh

Remember when Amy & Tim were?

tee, hee.

---

Yeah, you guys were big shots. Walkin' around, postin' pics, high & mighty, nose in-the-air, then? All the laughter died in sorrow.

Solly Cholly.

Reck
08-23-2015, 08:54 PM
Says the guy ignoring evidence and using involuntary contact as proof.

Ignoring evidence such as...

Mitch
08-23-2015, 11:00 PM
Ignoring evidence such as...

Duncan's most intimate photos are with men, he's never held his wife as he's held Robinson. Show me a picture of him holding his ex-wife or this supposed current girlfriend of his.

Thread
08-23-2015, 11:12 PM
Duncan's most intimate photos are with men, he's never held his wife as he's held Robinson. Show me a picture of him holding his ex-wife or this supposed current girlfriend of his.

There was a lot of photo opportunities between Amy & Tim. They were always shown huggin' & smootchin' at the arena. Turns out it was just that...fake intimacy, fake passion. Tim & Amy both like cock.

Mitch
08-23-2015, 11:27 PM
There was a lot of photo opportunities between Amy & Tim. They were always shown huggin' & smootchin' at the arena. Turns out it was just that...fake intimacy, fake passion. Tim & Amy both like cock.

The only question is who likes it more, Cub.

Reck
08-23-2015, 11:37 PM

Ok..

On her knees fundling his balls..
http://img6.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/d/b/dbbd3sn9ogdgnsob.jpg?djet1p5k

http://images.enstarz.com/data/images/full/12011/san-antonio-spurs-tim-duncan-hugs-his-wife-amy-after-the-spurs-defeated-the-detroit-pistons-in-the-2005-nba-finals-in-san-antonio-san-antonio-spurs-tim-duncan-l-hugs-his-wife-amy-after-the-spurs-d.jpg

http://www.hispanosnba.com/0image/620c/icon_10647848.jpg

http://fabwags.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/amy-sherrill-duncan-tim-duncan-wife-photos.jpg

http://jocksandstilettojill.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/tim-duncan-divorce-300x247.jpg

http://img2.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/a/v/avwxtg4r4lx1tx4a.jpg?djet1p5k

More than one. There.

Mitch
08-24-2015, 01:26 AM
Ok..

On her knees fundling his balls..
http://img6.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/d/b/dbbd3sn9ogdgnsob.jpg?djet1p5k

http://images.enstarz.com/data/images/full/12011/san-antonio-spurs-tim-duncan-hugs-his-wife-amy-after-the-spurs-defeated-the-detroit-pistons-in-the-2005-nba-finals-in-san-antonio-san-antonio-spurs-tim-duncan-l-hugs-his-wife-amy-after-the-spurs-d.jpg

http://www.hispanosnba.com/0image/620c/icon_10647848.jpg

http://fabwags.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/amy-sherrill-duncan-tim-duncan-wife-photos.jpg

http://jocksandstilettojill.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/tim-duncan-divorce-300x247.jpg

http://img2.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/a/v/avwxtg4r4lx1tx4a.jpg?djet1p5k

More than one. There.

None of those pictures look quite as intimate as the Robinson one, sans the awkward kiss - I relent that one is on par with it. With the evidence provided, I can say it's possible Tim is bisexual and not homosexual.

Reck
08-24-2015, 03:14 AM
None of those pictures look quite as intimate as the Robinson one, sans the awkward kiss - I relent that one is on par with it. With the evidence provided, I can say it's possible Tim is bisexual and not homosexual.

That shitty spin job.

DMC
08-24-2015, 04:40 AM
This season is going to be a hoot.

DMC
08-24-2015, 04:42 AM
That's because you see intimacy as two men instead of two women. It's all a perception issue.

TDMVPDPOY
08-24-2015, 09:33 AM
his going to apply a job at brazzers where his the one in the booth sucking dick

Mitch
08-24-2015, 10:58 AM

That shitty spin job.

That shitty deflect job.

Reck
08-24-2015, 06:23 PM

That shitty deflect job.

Deflect what? Your dumb agenda that no one buys outside of the few retarded lakerfan here? If that makes you feel accomplished then congrats, you're making the likes of kool and lkrfan so happy here.

K...
08-24-2015, 08:48 PM
so if i read this thread correctly....any man that doesn't post pictures of their dick penetrating a female orifice they are by law and evidence gay?

I don't disagree, there should be a high bar to prove you are actually a man. Way too many faggots on this board trying to pass themselves off.

K...
08-24-2015, 08:50 PM
oh and when the stock market fell today, how many of you referred to losses of $25m or more as "getting cucked"?

Mitch
08-24-2015, 09:05 PM
Deflect what? Your dumb agenda that no one buys outside of the few retarded lakerfan here? If that makes you feel accomplished then congrats, you're making the likes of kool and lkrfan so happy here.

Agenda? talk about the pot calling the kettle black. :lol

Reck
08-24-2015, 09:08 PM
Agenda? talk about the pot calling the kettle black. :lol

What's my agenda then?

HemisfairArena
08-25-2015, 12:54 AM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

We established that,,,you swallowed first,,,

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
08-26-2015, 07:13 AM