PDA

View Full Version : OT: Helleva Night At The Strip Club Fellas. Only dropped 3 Bills 4 drinks after club play

Koolaid_Man
08-23-2015, 09:59 AM
:bobo

That's it and that's all....just waking up tbh.....kinda went like this....
hmMxxeHnxU0

DJR210
08-23-2015, 11:59 AM
F.I.L.

TheSanityAnnex
08-23-2015, 05:53 PM
:bobo

That's it and that's all....just waking up tbh.....kinda went like this....
hmMxxeHnxU0
Why do you never share pictures of all of the totally awesome things you do every day?

Koolaid_Man
08-23-2015, 06:01 PM
Why do you never share pictures of all of the totally awesome things you do every day?

Because you want me too....:hat

DMC
08-23-2015, 06:08 PM
When you go into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

-Lombardi

Silver&Black
08-23-2015, 06:23 PM
A wise man once said, "This isn't your facebook page, faggot."

- DMC

Koolaid_Man
08-23-2015, 06:25 PM
A wise man once said, "This isn't your facebook page faggot."

I love DMC too....

Biernutz
08-23-2015, 06:58 PM
When I see Kool say " I picked up that white stripper bitch tonight " this is
the image that comes to mind........:lmao

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/kobe/kool%202_zpstixfoojj.jpg

Blue Duck
08-23-2015, 07:48 PM
Why does anyone pay attention to this moron? If you don't feed a mangy, smelly stray mutt, eventually they'll go away. Ha like the psycho ex girlfriend begging for your attention and you fall for it again and again. He's like the little kid who acts annoying all day at school cuz his parents ignore him and he's desperate for attention but still. ....the teacher shouldn't reinforce bad behavior. Honestly, I feel a little bit sorry for this guy, it's obvious that his life is pathetic and sad. He's so transparent. Who else would dedicate so much time to coming into a message board dedicated to a team for which he claims no allegiance, not to discuss anything remotely basketball related, but simply to instigate and pretend to be someone he's not? He's pathetic and sad, but my sympathy has limits and at this point I just wish he would just go away. So I'm begging for some cooperation from the smart posters. .......please ignore this moronic idiot! !!!!

Koolaid_Man
08-23-2015, 07:59 PM
Why does anyone pay attention to this moron? If you don't feed a mangy, smelly stray mutt, eventually they'll go away. Ha like the psycho ex girlfriend begging for your attention and you fall for it again and again. He's like the little kid who acts annoying all day at school cuz his parents ignore him and he's desperate for attention but still. ....the teacher shouldn't reinforce bad behavior. Honestly, I feel a little bit sorry for this guy, it's obvious that his life is pathetic and sad. He's so transparent. Who else would dedicate so much time to coming into a message board dedicated to a team for which he claims no allegiance, not to discuss anything remotely basketball related, but simply to instigate and pretend to be someone he's not? He's pathetic and sad, but my sympathy has limits and at this point I just wish he would just go away. So I'm begging for some cooperation from the smart posters. .......please ignore this moronic idiot! !!!!

:lol look at the anger on the blue ducks face in the background....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/Kobe-All-Star_zps6va4boa3.jpg

~O~
08-23-2015, 09:27 PM

Sadly, Koolaid_Man is good for these politically incorrect forums. Gives people things to argue about and vent their suppressed anger.

Thread
08-23-2015, 10:00 PM
I went one time by myself and the cocktail waitress had to keep repeating herself to me so many times that finally she yelled at me, hurt my feelings and I left.