PDA

View Full Version : Mouse

SequSpur
09-14-2005, 09:30 PM
Dude, do you still call in to the 760 ticket shows?

Kdfelicity
09-14-2005, 09:35 PM

As much time as you spend dissing on the ticket you should just STOP listening to it, man.

SequSpur
09-14-2005, 10:03 PM
As much time as you spend dissing on the ticket you should just STOP listening to it, man.

I don't listen to Charlie Parker, but I listen to Vex and Walter in the evening on the way home from work.

What happened to Jason and Rob?

Kdfelicity
09-14-2005, 10:05 PM
I don't listen to Charlie Parker, but I listen to Vex and Walter in the evening on the way home from work.

Jason went back to school and got his degree in teaching. I don't know what happened to Rob

Solid D
09-15-2005, 04:33 AM

The Thompsons moved to WOAI 1200 AM and have a show weekdays from 7PM - 10? called Prime Time SA.

http://www.woai.com/radio/

mouse
09-17-2005, 10:14 AM

Greg More Banned me from calling in, ask Kori.

GrandeDavid
09-17-2005, 01:17 PM
Mouse, call in with a new alias. Then once you get on the air you can reveal your true colors.

Kori Ellis
09-17-2005, 01:19 PM
Jason went back to school and got his degree in teaching. I don't know what happened to Rob

:wtf

Jason is a lawyer. Why would he go back to school and get a teaching degree?

Anyway, SolidD is right -- Jason and Rob's show got moved to WOAI. But it's not just about sports anymore, they talk about everything.

NeoConIV
09-17-2005, 01:23 PM
Jason and Rob's show got moved to WOAI. But it's not just about sports anymore, they talk about everything.
And they still kickass! I'm huge fan of them. They crack me up, and they are Puro San Antonio too.

Kdfelicity
09-17-2005, 02:06 PM
:wtf

Jason is a lawyer. Why would he go back to school and get a teaching degree?

Anyway, SolidD is right -- Jason and Rob's show got moved to WOAI. But it's not just about sports anymore, they talk about everything.

I thought he meant Jason Penny. Sorry. I've never known the Thompson brothers first names, just knew them as the Thompson brothers. The sad thing is I babysat for one of them and I met him and he told me his first name. But hell if I remember. I just remember his kids were crazy little boogers.