PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Ran into Kobe Bryant at Walgreens last night

Walter Donovan
08-26-2015, 05:03 PM
We were in the knee brace aisle looking at different kinds of knee braces. He grabbed a knee brace which he was dropping into his basket. But he missed and as it was falling it knocked off a jar of molasses on the next shelf over and it broke on the floor and started to seep everywhere. I moved out of the way so I wouldn't mess up my shoes. Kobe wasn't quick enough and the molasses got all over his shoes.

We both looked at the molasses and then at his shoes and then at each other and we both started laughing.

Buddy Mignon
08-26-2015, 05:08 PM
We were in the knee brace aisle looking at different kinds of knee braces. He grabbed a knee brace which he was dropping into his basket. But he missed and as it was falling it knocked off a jar of molasses on the next shelf over and it broke on the floor and started to seep everywhere. I moved out of the way so I wouldn't mess up my shoes. Kobe wasn't quick enough and the molasses got all over his shoes.

We both looked at the molasses and then at his shoes and then at each other and we both started laughing.

Then you called our mother to come clean up isle 12, right?

spurraider21
08-26-2015, 05:51 PM
apparently Kobe was a guest on Shaq's podcast for 1 hour, gna come out monday.

Biernutz
08-26-2015, 05:58 PM

did he try and pick up the tranny in the checkout line in front of him.........:lmao

Thebesteva
08-26-2015, 06:04 PM

Amazing troll effort 100 out of 10 troll right here (spur fan logic)

Killakobe81
08-26-2015, 06:06 PM
wow a new low ... i like the molasses (cuz he is slow right ...amirite?!) but the rest blows.

BD24
08-26-2015, 09:32 PM
wow a new low ... i like the molasses (cuz he is slow right ...amirite?!) but the rest blows.
Its actually a reboot of a thread from upstairs that someone posted about Parker. it wasn't funny then and isn't now.

Mark Celibate
08-26-2015, 09:52 PM
Mono I thought you live in Dallas?

DMC
08-26-2015, 11:40 PM
Amazing troll effort 100 out of 10 troll right here (spur fan logic)

Prank call on youtube or Kardashit, which one is your pick of the year?

Question 2: Can you really be blindfolded with dental floss?

Walter Donovan
12-11-2015, 05:11 PM
Yikes.

DMX7
12-11-2015, 05:24 PM
That's cold, brah. Real cold. Like his shooting cold.

LkrFan
12-12-2015, 11:27 AM

:rollin :lmao :rollin