PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Irving out until January

djohn2oo8
08-27-2015, 05:44 PM
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/1820/kyrie-irving

08-27-2015, 06:05 PM
Doesn't matter for the Cavs with them playing in the east, but man Kyrie sure is injury prone.

Killakobe81
08-27-2015, 06:18 PM
Doesn't matter for the Cavs with them playing in the east, but man Kyrie sure is injury prone.

no shit. as long as Lebron is healthy the East is his but if he doesnt want to lose ANOTHER Finals Kyrie's health WILL matter ...

Look I like Lebron a lot. But if he loses another Finals not even CN's excuse making will matter. If s what we think he is ... Lebron better win that chip next June or he has lot's of explaining to do. Dont give a shit how much the Spurs have re-loaded. he is the best player with plenty of supporting talent if Kyrie and Love are healthy ... he should ring. No more excuses. he is the best player still by far. Win dat shit. Only that matters.

ducks
08-27-2015, 06:21 PM
james will be worse next year then this last year
watch

08-27-2015, 06:27 PM
no shit. as long as Lebron is healthy the East is his but if he doesnt want to lose ANOTHER Finals Kyrie's health WILL matter ...

Look I like Lebron a lot. But if he loses another Finals not even CN's excuse making will matter. If s what we think he is ... Lebron better win that chip next June or he has lot's of explaining to do. Dont give a shit how much the Spurs have re-loaded. he is the best player with plenty of supporting talent if Kyrie and Love are healthy ... he should ring. No more excuses. he is the best player still by far. Win dat shit. Only that matters.Would LeBron be under more scrutiny if he couldn't make the finals every year?

DMC
08-27-2015, 06:30 PM
james will be worse next year then this last year
watch
I'll watch as you slink off back upstairs and pretend you never said that.

Thread
08-27-2015, 06:34 PM
Would LeBron be under more scrutiny if he couldn't make the finals every year?

He'd be under a lot of scrutiny if you hadn't fled the side door, June of '13.

ha, ha...you went thru that door like shit thru a Christmas goose.

baseline bum
08-27-2015, 06:52 PM

Look I like Lebron a lot. But if he loses another Finals not even CN's excuse making will matter. If s what we think he is ... Lebron better win that chip next June or he has lot's of explaining to do. Dont give a shit how much the Spurs have re-loaded. he is the best player with plenty of supporting talent if Kyrie and Love are healthy ... he should ring. No more excuses. he is the best player still by far. Win dat shit. Only that matters.

No roids this year though

08-27-2015, 07:04 PM
He'd be under a lot of scrutiny if you hadn't fled the side door, June of '13.

ha, ha...you went thru that door like shit thru a Christmas goose.
Without our first 5th, we wouldn't have our 2nd 5th :toast

Thread
08-27-2015, 07:06 PM
Without our first 5th, we wouldn't have our 2nd 5th :toast

No, you'd have 6 & no Bag.

08-27-2015, 07:15 PM
No, you'd have 6 & no Bag.The Spurs don't repeat, Dale. It's against their religion.

Oh, and the bag has been in Los Angeles circa June, 2013.

Killakobe81
08-27-2015, 07:18 PM
No roids this year though

Maybe he does em I dont know. I used to wonder that when i saw him HS ... even if he does he still has amazing vision and speed for man his size. Again no excuses. Win the last game that is played and it shuts up EVERYONE except pure haters who you wont shut up anyways. I thik even though he is a GOAT level player to secure his proper place in NBA history he needs to at LEAST even his Finals record ...but even one more is enough to remove the remaining doubt about the GOAT SF ... Bird was bad I think James is badder but not everyone agrees if wins 3 I think he is at LEAST on Bird's level if he gets 4 tough to argue Larry Legend over Lebron.

Clipper Nation
08-27-2015, 07:40 PM
The Spurs don't repeat, Dale. It's against their religion.

Oh, and the bag has been in Los Angeles circa June, 1996.

Kool Bob Love
08-27-2015, 07:45 PM
No, you'd have 6 & no Bag.

Promise promise

Silver&Black
08-27-2015, 07:47 PM
When the Spurs ring in June and it officially becomes 6>5...Thread will say that the lack of a repeat will keep the bag in Texas. He has no intention of ever moving it.

21-61 is about as TOSB as it gets tbqh...

Clipper Nation
08-27-2015, 07:50 PM
Another year, another garbage team that LeBron will have to single-handedly drag to the Finals.

SuperCam
08-27-2015, 07:52 PM
King James DGAF about regular season seedings. He'd win the East as an 8 seed, tbh. And he doesn't need HCA in the finals because he's won a road game in the last 24 series' he's played in :wow

They're gonna ring easy as long as the jew coach keeps Irving on minutes restriction

Thread
08-27-2015, 08:34 PM
When the Spurs ring in June and it officially becomes 6>5...Thread will say that the lack of a repeat will keep the bag in Texas. He has no intention of ever moving it.

21-61 is about as TOSB as it gets tbqh...

It's difficult to move the Bag for the simple reason of '13. That was egregious, &.

Silver&Black
08-27-2015, 08:54 PM
It's difficult to move the Bag for the simple reason of '13. That was egregious, &.

You already know my feelings on the matter Cub....they haven't changed. '13 was bad...extremely bad....unforgivably bad.

It was still better than going 21-61 though....like by 10000000x.

Thread
08-27-2015, 08:59 PM
You already know my feelings on the matter Cub....they haven't changed. '13 was bad...extremely bad....unforgivably bad.

It was still better than going 21-61 though....like by 10000000x.

No, it's not better than that. No way.

I ain't movin' that Bag.

Killakobe81
08-27-2015, 09:01 PM
Another year, another garbage team that LeBron will have to single-handedly drag to the Finals.

CN can I hire you to make excuses when I fall short of expectations on my job?

Silver&Black
08-27-2015, 09:11 PM
No, it's not better than that. No way.

I ain't movin' that Bag.

Spurs were 2 minutes away from a ring....
Lakers were (16 wins x 48 minutes) 768 minutes away from a ring....

Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

LkrFan
08-27-2015, 09:17 PM
CN can I hire you to make excuses when I fall short of expectations on my job?
:lol

Clipper Nation
08-27-2015, 09:19 PM
:lol

Not sure why you're laughing, Hugo. You should be busy packing your shit for when President Trump deports your ass.

LkrFan
08-27-2015, 09:26 PM
Not sure why you're laughing, Hugo. You should be busy packing your shit for when President Trump deports your ass.:lol

No sucede hijo! Yo y mis 100,000,000 hermanos mexicanos a votar por Deez Nuts! :lmao

~O~
08-27-2015, 10:01 PM
Isn't there a thread dedicated to HGH testing?....there should be a revisit if pedestal players fall off a cliff.

Other than that, the NBA narrative marketing team will save the Cavaliers from not making the finals.

Thread
08-27-2015, 10:47 PM
Spurs were 2 minutes away from a ring....
Lakers were (16 wins x 48 minutes) 768 minutes away from a ring....

Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

You weren't 2 minutes away. You had it, in the case. They were stringing your ropes, selling your shit, fixin' your gravy.

You were forced to give it back. That is catastrophe. The Bag is in Texas and it will remain in Texas for eternity.

the tired old shit bag Duncan

Venti Quattro
08-27-2015, 10:51 PM
It doesn't matter. Cleveland is still making the Finals.

Venti Quattro
08-27-2015, 10:57 PM
The market isn't panicking. Cavs are still title favorites at 5/2

Thread
08-27-2015, 11:01 PM
It doesn't matter. Cleveland is still making the Finals.

I just pray when they get there the homosexuals from San Antonio ain't there as well.

Venti Quattro
08-27-2015, 11:05 PM
I just pray when they get there the homosexuals from San Antonio ain't there as well.

That's up to the Dubs and the Thunder

Silver&Black
08-27-2015, 11:08 PM
You weren't 2 minutes away. You had it, in the case. They were stringing your ropes, selling your shit, fixin' your gravy.

You were forced to give it back. That is catastrophe. The Bag is in Texas and it will remain in Texas for eternity.

Blah, blah, blah......

I noticed that you were quick to talk shit about the "2 minutes away" part, but you stayed away from the 768 minutes part. :rolleyes

I don't remember what the 76ers record was in '13 (I assume it was pretty god awful). Are you sitting here telling me that the 76ers had a better season than the Spurs that year? Lakers too?

Thread
08-28-2015, 12:20 AM
Blah, blah, blah......

I noticed that you were quick to talk shit about the "2 minutes away" part, but you stayed away from the 768 minutes part. :rolleyes

I don't remember what the 76ers record was in '13 (I assume it was pretty god awful). Are you sitting here telling me that the 76ers had a better season than the Spurs that year? Lakers too?

Because it's stupid. & you're stupid for lodging it.

Chris
08-28-2015, 12:23 AM
Yay, now we can all be witnesses again :lol

Silver&Black
08-28-2015, 02:30 AM
Because it's stupid. & you're stupid for lodging it.

You do all you can to stay away from the 21-61 season. You go on and on about our 1st 5th....Duncan this....Duncan that....Amy this....Amy that.

The 21-61 season is real. It does exist. And it is about as Tired Old Shit Bag as you can get.

Thread
08-28-2015, 03:13 AM
You do all you can to stay away from the 21-61 season. You go on and on about our 1st 5th....Duncan this....Duncan that....Amy this....Amy that.

The 21-61 season is real. It does exist. And it is about as Tired Old Shit Bag as you can get.

Then keep on goin' with it. You look like a total asshole.

Silver&Black
08-28-2015, 03:34 AM
Then keep on goin' with it. You look like a total asshole.

:bobo Thanks. I will keep it going....

21-61 = Instant TOSB status

Thread
08-28-2015, 03:37 AM
:bobo Thanks. I will keep it going....

21-61 = Instant TOSB status

You fool, you.

Silver&Black
08-28-2015, 03:44 PM
You fool, you.

I love you too Cub....

Thread
08-28-2015, 04:07 PM
I love you too Cub....

....just tryin' to talk sense to ya, &. You needed to be checked. I checked ya.

Silver&Black
08-28-2015, 04:12 PM
....just tryin' to talk sense to ya, &. You needed to be checked. I checked ya.

You still haven't convinced me how losing in 7 games in the NBA Finals is somehow worse than goin fishing or "shining shoes" after the initial 82....

So I guess we're still at square one.

But...I still love you Cubs.

Thread
08-28-2015, 04:32 PM
You still haven't convinced me how losing in 7 games in the NBA Finals is somehow worse than goin fishing or "shining shoes" after the initial 82....

So I guess we're still at square one.

But...I still love you Cubs.

It's self explanatory, &. You'd won it before you lost it. One has to answer for that. '13 trumps it all. You know it, but, yet you're not ready to publicly stipulate to it. I don't why, you're among "friends" - at least your peers and colleagues. I vent my spleen about our failures on a regular basis, especially '84. It is my right to do so, my duty as well. I must. If I don't, if I hide, or, attempt to muddy the waters there, or shy away then I'm shit, I ain't complete. Until you & yours accept '13 you're incomplete, you lack self respect and therefore cannot claim same before this company.

Silver&Black
08-28-2015, 04:42 PM
It's self explanatory, &. You'd won it before you lost it. One has to answer for that. '13 trumps it all. You know it, but, yet you're not ready to publicly stipulate to it. I don't why, you're among "friends" - at least your peers and colleagues. I vent my spleen about our failures on a regular basis, especially '84. It is my right to do so, my duty as well. I must. If I don't, if I hide, or, attempt to muddy the waters there, or shy away then I'm shit, I ain't complete. Until you & yours accept '13 you're incomplete, you lack self respect and therefore cannot claim same before this company.

I've already ate that shit sandwich Cubs....you know that.

And I'll ask you again for the 3rd time. Do I need to tell the waitress to bring another one to the table? Because if you think I need another one...I will eat one more just for you. '13 is unforgivable....one of, if not the worst moment in Spurs history.

Even with that said....it is still better than missing the Playoffs. I had 15 glorious postseason wins that year to celebrate....just wish it could have been 16.

Thread
08-28-2015, 05:02 PM
I've already ate that shit sandwich Cubs....you know that.

And I'll ask you again for the 3rd time. Do I need to tell the waitress to bring another one to the table? Because if you think I need another one...I will eat one more just for you. '13 is unforgivable....one of, if not the worst moment in Spurs history.

Even with that said....it is still better than missing the Playoffs. I had 15 glorious postseason wins that year to celebrate....just wish it could have been 16.

You're rationalizing '13, &. Switch it...put us in your place, string our ropes, sell our shit, set dinner reservations up the street in Miami. Then march us to the case and take it back.

WWIII, bub. We'd a been crucified. You? Not a word cept my voice.

You portend to eat the sandwich, but, you just move it around the plate. Not one of you guys will take the sandwich and eat it whole. Not one. Some will nibble, some will move it about, some will feed it to the dog, some will toss it out the open window, but, nobody will consume it.

And it is no easy task to acknowledge that sandwich, must less eat it. What happened to you is tragic, not life & death, but, just a catastrophic event. That is what makes it special and why it is so important to this Forum and your DNA, it's part of the Spurs story, their history, their white paper. The refusal to accept that event and put it on the record is wrong and a mistake.

08-28-2015, 05:02 PM

The game isn't over until the clock hits zero, Dale. You should know this after Pierce left Artest in the summer of '10..

The Heat made some nice plays and forced OT. Period

Silver&Black
08-28-2015, 05:15 PM
You're rationalizing '13, &. Switch it...put us in your place, string our ropes, sell our shit, set dinner reservations up the street in Miami. Then march us to the case and take it back.

WWIII, bub. We'd a been crucified. You? Not a word cept my voice.

You portend to eat the sandwich, but, you just move it around the plate. Not one of you guys will take the sandwich and eat it whole. Not one. Some will nibble, some will move it about, some will feed it to the dog, some will toss it out the open window, but, nobody will consume it.

And it is no easy task to acknowledge that sandwich, must less eat it. What happened to you is tragic, not life & death, but, just a catastrophic event. That is what makes it special and why it is so important to this Forum and your DNA, it's part of the Spurs story, their history, their white paper. The refusal to accept that event and put it on the record is wrong and a mistake.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong.

Even if the roles were switched....would I give you shit for giving away a championship? Of course, I would. Should Lakers fans remind Spurs fans of their 1st 5th? Again, of course they should.

You're missing the point though. Not in this lifetime or any other lifetime will I ever fall on the side of losing in the Finals (in any fashion...even spectacular fashion) is worse than missing the playoffs. It's not....and will NEVER be that way. No matter what team we are discussing...be it Lakers, T-Wolves, Pistons, Mavs, etc.

And in all honesty, I think you're smart enough to realize this also. Even though you'll never admit it.

I'll give you a choice right now. Say I can guarantee a Lakers finals appearance next year (they could win or lose it) or I can guarantee another year of missing the playoffs? Which one are you taking? You'd be a liar if you said "missing the playoffs".

Thread
08-28-2015, 05:18 PM
The game isn't over until the clock hits zero, Dale. You should know this after Pierce left Artest in the summer of '10..

The Heat made some nice plays and forced OT. Period

Dude, sweetheart, they were selling your shit on TV, stringing your ropes, Pop had made celebratory dinner reservations up the street, your arena was in celebration mode. It was over. Not over, but, over-over. And you know it.

Just accept it. Put in your book with all the other empirical evidence of your presence. Nothing to be ashamed of. It's you. Running from it is an exercise in futility.

Christ, I take '84, I take '04. I take Magic's AID's, the Kobe/Daddy blood feud. I take '08.

Thread
08-28-2015, 05:21 PM
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong.

Even if the roles were switched....would I give you shit for giving away a championship? Of course, I would. Should Lakers fans remind Spurs fans of their 1st 5th? Again, of course they should.

You're missing the point though. Not in this lifetime or any other lifetime will I ever fall on the side of losing in the Finals (in any fashion...even spectacular fashion) is worse than missing the playoffs. It's not....and will NEVER be that way. No matter what team we are discussing...be it Lakers, T-Wolves, Pistons, Mavs, etc.

And in all honesty, I think you're smart enough to realize this also. Even though you'll never admit it.

I'll give you a choice right now. Say I can guarantee a Lakers finals appearance next year (they could win or lose it) or I can guarantee another year of missing the playoffs? Which one are you taking? You'd be a liar if you said "missing the playoffs".

I ain't discussin' it no more with ya, &. You're still in denial, still in shock over '13. Not a surprise at all. It was incredible.

Silver&Black
08-28-2015, 05:23 PM
The Spurs choked in 2013!!!!

They were selling our shit!!!

One of the biggest choke-jobs in NBA History!!!!

Is that better Cubs? Still think I won't take a full-bite of that shit sandwich?

Silver&Black
08-28-2015, 05:25 PM
I ain't discussin' it no more with ya, &. You're still in denial, still in shock over '13. Not a surprise at all. It was incredible.

And you're still in denial over missing the playoffs for 2 straight (about to be 3 straight) years....

My team got back to the mountain-top. When will yours?

Thread
08-28-2015, 05:29 PM
And you're still in denial over missing the playoffs for 2 straight (about to be 3 straight) years....

My team got back to the mountain-top. When will yours?

I ain't in denial about our plight. I've cited it repeatedly and at length since it commenced.

Thread
08-28-2015, 05:30 PM
The Spurs choked in 2013!!!!

They were selling our shit!!!

One of the biggest choke-jobs in NBA History!!!!

Is that better Cubs? Still think I won't take a full-bite of that shit sandwich?

Thank you.

hater
08-28-2015, 05:43 PM
Real spurs fans agree its the biggest chokefest in history. But 2014 made it all up. So we back to the median. Spurs rule Lakers are dead. Lets see what happens next year.

I am certain next year spurs will have a way better record than the Lakers :lol so its already a success :lmao

Thread
08-28-2015, 05:49 PM
Real spurs fans agree its the biggest chokefest in history. But 2014 made it all up. So we back to the median. Spurs rule Lakers are dead. Lets see what happens next year.

I am certain next year spurs will have a way better record than the Lakers :lol so its already a success :lmao

You cannot redeem '13.

Silver&Black
08-28-2015, 05:57 PM
You cannot redeem '13.

Agree to disagree...

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/JgQgZrzC6SM/0.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqOB1yQIgAAQwyG.jpg

http://memecrunch.com/meme/3O0BQ/road-to-redemption/image.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5MPmayL8A7I/U6ubBpH4kdI/AAAAAAAAMPg/ApazqaH4FlQ/s640/Redemption.png

hater
08-28-2015, 07:26 PM
You cannot redeem '13.

13 was truly redeemed. We won less than a year later.

Sorry but 13 is completely forgotten. It was actually a blessing in disguise

Thread
08-28-2015, 09:11 PM
13 was truly redeemed. We won less than a year later.

Sorry but 13 is completely forgotten. It was actually a blessing in disguise

I'll just bet it was.