PDA

View Full Version : Report: Kyrie Irving's broken knee cap could keep him out until January

ducks
08-27-2015, 06:02 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/report--kyrie-irving-s-broken-knee-cap-could-keep-him-out-until-january-213933607.html

ducks
08-27-2015, 06:04 PM
Cue all the cavs fans and their would've should've could've whining about 'If he was not injured, we would be the 1st seed in the East and win the NBA trophy'

hater
08-27-2015, 06:14 PM
what cav fans. Anyone with a couple neurons can see Cavs would be champs with Irving alone. let alone Love

ducks
08-27-2015, 06:18 PM
next year not last year

SuperCam
08-27-2015, 06:19 PM
still gonna win the east tbh. King James has proven he doesn't need HCA to win, by winning a road game in the last 24 series he's played in :wow

Spurtacular
08-27-2015, 06:26 PM
Still in an Eastern Conference playoff bracket at the end of the day.

TheGreatYacht
08-27-2015, 06:28 PM
I'll take HCA in the finals.

SquawkinHawkBigCock
08-27-2015, 06:29 PM
by winning a road game in the last 24 series he's played in :wow
Such a vanilla stat

Any team can win a road. Every single series is not a sweep.

spursistan
08-27-2015, 07:24 PM
there goes HC throughout ..Lebron can't do it by himself any more...That's huge blow as far Cavs plan to pace James in regular season...

jeebus
08-27-2015, 07:28 PM
there goes HC throughout ..Lebron can't do it by himself any more.That's huge blow, tbh
he's never done it by himself. he tried to earlier in his career but ended up just being raped constantly. once his asshole became an alternate landing site for the shuttle, he cried his way to miami and let wade & bosh carry him

SuperCam
08-27-2015, 07:47 PM
there goes HC throughout ..Lebron can't do it by himself any more...That's huge blow as far Cavs plan to pace James in regular season...

Love and Irving will be rested and healthy for June this time because their jew coach will have his full roster from the start instead of digging themselves out of a 19-20 hole, and they won't have to trade for a real center and SG midseason. The 33 minute plan for LeBron is already being worked out. Seed doesn't matter because King James can win a road series in the finals on the court of any team in the league, tbh

daslicer
08-27-2015, 08:13 PM
They should still be a top 3 team in the east despite this injury since the east is pretty shitty but long term this is not a good sign for Kyrie, Knee injuries tend to be chronic and effect PG's the most.

Trainwreck2100
08-27-2015, 08:30 PM
still gonna win the east tbh. King James has proven he doesn't need HCA to win, by winning a road game in the last 24 series he's played in :wow

What a stupid fucking stat 20 of those series were against shit teams in a shit conference.

tholdren
08-27-2015, 08:45 PM
Love and Irving will be rested and healthy for June this time because their jew coach will have his full roster from the start instead of digging themselves out of a 19-20 hole, and they won't have to trade for a real center and SG midseason. The 33 minute plan for LeBron is already being worked out. Seed doesn't matter because King James can win a road series in the finals on the court of any team in the league, tbh

go away

NameLess Scrub
08-28-2015, 09:49 AM
With a competent backup, maybe it even works.. Lebron can hold the ball for longer like he likes, and they might figure out how to use Love's offensive skills.

ducks
08-28-2015, 11:01 AM
spus are champion contenders cavs are to right forum

ducks
08-28-2015, 11:02 AM
LeBron could be more worn out trying to handle the ball all the time

ceperez
08-28-2015, 12:09 PM
This seals their fate. Irving isn't going to be at the top of his game come playoff time.

Western conference champion will be the NBA champion again.

Now Spurs just need to demolish the Warriors come playoff time.

Dex
08-28-2015, 12:21 PM
Sucks for Irving.

As for the Spurs, if all this does is allow San Antonio to finish with a higher record than Cleveland, it's a net win in the case of an possible Finals matchup.

UNT Eagles 2016
08-28-2015, 01:23 PM
Sucks for Irving.

As for the Spurs, if all this does is allow San Antonio to finish with a higher record than Cleveland, it's a net win in the case of an possible Finals matchup.
Possible Finals matchup? More like inevitably likely. Who's going to beat them, the Hawks? Bulls? :lmao

This is GREAT news for the Spurs. Hoping Love's shoulder bothers him for awhile too, not because I hate the guy... but they must finish with a lower record than us if we want to win it all.

dabom
08-28-2015, 01:33 PM

You have the wrong "my team" name. :lmao

SuperCam
08-28-2015, 01:40 PM
You have the wrong "my team" name. :lmao

Kori's fault

Dex
08-28-2015, 02:48 PM
Possible Finals matchup? More like inevitably likely. Who's going to beat them, the Hawks? Bulls? :lmao

This is GREAT news for the Spurs. Hoping Love's shoulder bothers him for awhile too, not because I hate the guy... but they must finish with a lower record than us if we want to win it all.

I absolutely LOVE the moves the Spurs have made, but I have a hard time calling any team inevitable for the playoffs...even the Spurs or Cavs. Cleveland certainly has a leg up playing in a watered down conference, but there is still a whole long season to play and, as usual, it will come down to chemistry, health, and probably a lucky bounce or two for both teams.

Mikeanaro
08-28-2015, 02:53 PM
Fuck that 70īs style cockface.

UNT Eagles 2016
08-28-2015, 03:07 PM
I absolutely LOVE the moves the Spurs have made, but I have a hard time calling any team inevitable for the playoffs...even the Spurs or Cavs. Cleveland certainly has a leg up playing in a watered down conference, but there is still a whole long season to play and, as usual, it will come down to chemistry, health, and probably a lucky bounce or two for both teams.
Unless someone shoots Lebron dead, the Cavs are a shoe-in for the Finals. Even if the Cavs are comprised of Lebron and 14 NBDL players.

spursistan
08-28-2015, 05:48 PM
Home court is still important in the playoffs, more so in the Finals..We just got burned in the past post season without it in Game 7..I will take it especially when it comes to evenly matched team like potentially against the Cavs, so this in twisted way this helps the Spurs and make sure Cleveland racks up some extra reg season losses even in the shitty east..

tbdog
08-28-2015, 06:18 PM
Home court is still important in the playoffs, more so in the Finals..We just got burned in the past post season without it in Game 7..I will take it especially when it comes to evenly matched team like potentially against the Cavs, so this in twisted way this helps the Spurs and make sure Cleveland racks up some extra reg season losses even in the shitty east..

We had home court after game 2, and we had game 6 at home to close them out. That was our game 7. We stuffed up. We gave it our all in game 7 and took some interesting calls and no calls in the last few possessions to go against for the Clippers to get the win.

Obstructed_View
08-28-2015, 06:34 PM
Such a vanilla stat

Any team can win a road. Every single series is not a sweep.

The Spurs have won 29 road games in their last 24 series.

KaiRMD1
08-28-2015, 10:10 PM
No TT, no KI? LBJ must not be a happy camper.

UNT Eagles 2016
08-29-2015, 04:10 PM
The Good: Irving out for awhile, LMA/West signed, Jordy Nelson out for the season, Tom Brady's suspension didn't get reduced

The Bad: Scandrick out for the season, Hardy and McClain suspended for the first 4 games, no reliable backup SF behind Kawhi

I'll take it